Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

It fell from the sky by RobBase086 and Ravnarh

Trisha turned around and looked at her boss with a seductively smile without removing her ass from his hand. "I allways wanted to get into the Mile High Club. The same goes for sleepin in a suite."

Revnarh said:
Trisha turned around and looked at her boss with a seductively smile without removing her ass from his hand. "I allways wanted to get into the Mile High Club. The same goes for sleepin in a suite."

Cameron was in shock because normally Trisha Sandage would not be happy with him doing that to her. Cameron winked at her and said to her, "Well come with me Mrs. Sandage and you will become a new member to the Mile High Club and I shall take care you at the suite." Cameron took her hand leading her back to the bathroom. He opened the door up and locking it up behind him. "I love this new side to you baby! I will help you out on this business trip." When Cameron kissed her lips she felt like he was meant to be her man. "I want you to suck my cock!" He ordered her as the plane was in the air. Cameron slide his fingers under her skirt pinching her clit as his fingers would finger fuck her.

Trisha started to suck his dick like it was the most delcious thing in the world. Milk came out of her chest and she played witb her nipples. Trish swallowed every last drop of cum like she was dieing of thirst. She came as soon as his hot cum touched her tongue. Trisha felt again like she was in heaven and ccontinued to suck his dick till he was hard again. She smiled at her boss and turned around to invite him to fuck her.

Revnarh said:
Trisha started to suck his dick like it was the most delcious thing in the world. Milk came out of her chest and she played witb her nipples. Trish swallowed every last drop of cum like she was dieing of thirst. She came as soon as his hot cum touched her tongue. Trisha felt again like she was in heaven and ccontinued to suck his dick till he was hard again. She smiled at her boss and turned around to invite him to fuck her.

When Cameron felt her sucking his cock he loved how she was doing it. He felt how good she sucked and came hard into her mouth. When Trisha turned around inviting him to take her from behind he grabbed onto her hips sliding much deeper than her husbands cock could penetrate. Plus, Trisha noticed how much longer and wider her bosses coc was. He began sliding deeper and deeper inside her. His cock moved faster and faster. Cameron began to ram hard. He reached down squeezing her tits. "I love fucking your pussy baby!" He tells her in pleasure.

Trish moaned when her boss slowly slid his cock into her slutty hole. Somehow she felt like she belonged to him. Small streams of milk came out of her nipples as soon as her tits got squezed by the hands of her boss. Trisha came again while she was fucked deeper than her husband could Robert could fuck her.

Revnarh said:
Trish moaned when her boss slowly slid his cock into her slutty hole. Somehow she felt like she belonged to him. Small streams of milk came out of her nipples as soon as her tits got squezed by the hands of her boss. Trisha came again while she was fucked deeper than her husband could Robert could fuck her.

Cameron rammed the fuck out of Trisha stretching her pussy to fit his cock. Cameron slammed the fuck out of her as he grabbed a hold of her long red hair kissing her lips deeply and passionately. "Fuck your boss baby! Oh fuck your pussy feels so fucking good!" He slammed and rammed into her like a jackhammer. He rammed harder each time than before. To Trisha her husbands cock felt like a cocktail weinnie.

Trisha moaned very loudly, not caring if other the other passengers could hear her. She kissed her new lover back and and continued to moan when he broke it to drink some of her milk from her left breast.

Revnarh said:
Trisha moaned very loudly, not caring if other the other passengers could hear her. She kissed her new lover back and and continued to moan when he broke it to drink some of her milk from her left breast.

Cameron drank from her left nipple falling in love eith her. "MMMM Baby! I love you!" He tells her as he gives her ass a smack hard leaving his hand print on her ass. Cameron came deep inside her pusssy. "Now you are a member of the Mile High Club." He told her smiling and kissing her lips. Cameron sucked onto Trishas lower lip and tongue. "Shall we go back to our seats?" Trisha noticed that her boss had more stamina and lasted longer than her husband.

Trisha was on cloud nine - she did not feel like this when Robert came inside her. "More..." begged Trish her boss when she felt a beginning craving deeply inside of her. "Fuck me...more...please..."

Revnarh said:
Trisha was on cloud nine - she did not feel like this when Robert came inside her. "More..." begged Trish her boss when she felt a beginning craving deeply inside of her. "Fuck me...more...please..."

"I will fuck your brains out in the suite at the hotel. I promise baby. Call me Cameron please. What do I call you?" He asked her because he wanted to drop saying Mrs. Sandage. "I love this naughty side to you. How did this happen?" Cameron was curious. The fasten seatbelt came on as the captsin began to say, "Ladies and gentlemen! We will be landing in Las Vegas in 15 minutes. Please prepare yoirself for landing." The whole flight Cameron and Trish fucked.

"You can call me Trisha or Trish. I'll explain everything to you as soon as we arive in the suite." said Trishele while they hoth walked back to their seats and sat down to fasten their seatbelts. Trisha felt a tingling feeling in her chest and did not notice that her breats looked like she had just born a child. The blouse she had on showed a lot of cleavage while the buttons tries their best to hold the blouse together.

Revnarh said:
"You can call me Trisha or Trish. I'll explain everything to you as soon as we arive in the suite." said Trishele while they hoth walked back to their seats and sat down to fasten their seatbelts. Trisha felt a tingling feeling in her chest and did not notice that her breats looked like she had just born a child. The blouse she had on showed a lot of cleavage while the buttons tries their best to hold the blouse together.

"Sounds good to me tigress!" I will call you Trish or Trisha." He said smiling. Cameron held her hand when they sat down. Cameron looked at her and smiled at her. "Come here tigress." As she leaned toward him he kissed her deeply and pasdionately onto her lips. Cameron loved looking at her tits. "WOW tigress your titsare huge baby!"

Trish kissed Cameron back and felt the craving deep inside her again. When she heard his compliment about her breasts, she just giggled and said "Thanks. They grew a little bit lately..."

Revnarh said:
Trish kissed Cameron back and felt the craving deep inside her again. When she heard his compliment about her breasts, she just giggled and said "Thanks. They grew a little bit lately..."

Cameron loved how she kissed. His hand went down to her thigh and began to caress gently. Cameron loved how she giggled. "Your welcome! Looking forward to playing with them tigress at the suite." He told her as the plane landed and they could exit from the plane.

Trisha and Cameron got their luggage and checked into the suite to put their suitcases into the room. The buttons on Trish's blouse could not hold it together anylonger and burst away at the next breath, revealing her big tits in public. Trish did not mind that her tits showed themself while her constantly rock hard nipples released small spurts of milk. Trisha colected a little bit of her on milk in her hands and drank it. Her eyes went wide in surprise about the sweet taste and pulled her left nipple towards her mouth to gulp her milk down like a thirsty baby.

Revnarh said:
Trisha and Cameron got their luggage and checked into the suite to put their suitcases into the room. The buttons on Trish's blouse could not hold it together anylonger and burst away at the next breath, revealing her big tits in public. Trish did not mind that her tits showed themself while her constantly rock hard nipples released small spurts of milk. Trisha colected a little bit of her on milk in her hands and drank it. Her eyes went wide in surprise about the sweet taste and pulled her left nipple towards her mouth to gulp her milk down like a thirsty baby.

Cameron was a gentleman when he saw Trishes top come undone so he gave her his jacket to cover up. "Here you go Trish. You need this right now until we get back to the hotel." He tells her as a limo picks them up. It was rented for their trip that they were on business. Drake placed his arm around Trish and opened up a bottle of champagne to drink. "We are going to have to figure out how to keep those assets in place without exposing them tigress. I think with your hot looks we could make some money." Cameron Drake loved money and power and he planned on corrupting Trish when the time was right.

Trish thanked Cameron for the jacket and got inside limo. It was her first time sitting inside a limo. Milk continued to slowly leak out her nipples, slowly forming wet spots on the jackets. Trisha drank some champagne with her new lover and got closer to Cameron till she mnearly sat in his lap. The feeling deep inside her grew slowly with each passing minute at Camerons site.

Revnarh said:
Trish thanked Cameron for the jacket and got inside limo. It was her first time sitting inside a limo. Milk continued to slowly leak out her nipples, slowly forming wet spots on the jackets. Trisha drank some champagne with her new lover and got closer to Cameron till she mnearly sat in his lap. The feeling deep inside her grew slowly with each passing minute at Camerons site.

Cameron leaned over kissing her lips softly. As he put the tinted window up between them and the driver. He wsnted to have privacy with Trish. "I am curious about what you mentioned on the plane about what you have to show me Trish. Are you my naughty assistant now tigress?" He asked her licking her tit and tasting her breast milk. There is so much Cameron can teach Trish that when she returns from the business trip she will not be the same person she was when she left.

Trisha kissed him back and moaned when Cameron sucked on her breast to drink her milk. She reached into her purse and took a small rainbow-coloured stone out of it. "On my way back...to my home...a meteor fell down...I got curious...and investigated it...I touched the stone...that was before...I began to change..." said Trish moaning everytime when she paused. A wet spot appeared between her legs and the scent of her pussy filled the whole car.

Revnarh said:
Trisha kissed him back and moaned when Cameron sucked on her breast to drink her milk. She reached into her purse and took a small rainbow-coloured stone out of it. "On my way back...to my home...a meteor fell down...I got curious...and investigated it...I touched the stone...that was before...I began to change..." said Trish moaning everytime when she paused. A wet spot appeared betwee her legs and the scent of her pussy filled the whole car.

Cameron was ready to be deep inside her once again. "That is very interesting Trish. I am glad that it effected you in such a way. I bet you are tired of being such a good girl and faithful wife to your loser husband. May I see the fragment of that please?" He asked her. Just as Trish handed the meteor it was as if Trish began to respond to Cameron in a different way. "I want you to straddle me and fuck me hard Trisha." Kissing her lips and his hands exploring her body.

Trish stripped out of her clothes and helped Cameron to get out of his clothes. When both stayed bare naked in the suite, Trish pushed her lover on the bed and started to give him a nice blowjob to make him hard. Trisha pushed Cameron into a lieing position and inserted his cock into her wet slutty hole to ride him hard and wild. She leaned towards her lover to french kiss him while she continued her ride on his dick.

Revnarh said:
Trish stripped out of her clothes and helped Cameron to get out of his clothes. When both stayed bare naked in the suite, Trish pushed her lover on the bed and started to give him a nice blowjob to make him hard. Trisha pushed Cameron into a lieing position and inserted his cock into her wet slutty hole to ride him hard and wild. She leaned towards her lover to french kiss him while she continued her ride on his dick.

"Fuck me Trisha! That is it baby!" Cameron said as he was very pleased with the blow job that she was giving to him. He gave her ass a smack again and again as his hands went onto her hips. He raised her up and down his cock. Drake kissed her back deeply and passionately. As he kissed and licked her tits. "My tigress knows how to fuck her man! Fuck me good baby!"

Trisha moaned whith everytime when Cameron's hands hit her ass. She moaned even louder and came when he sucked on her sensitive nipples. Trish moved faster and faster, slamming Cameron's whole lenght into her hungry hole untill she came hard, covering the bed in her femcum. Something was missing...Cameron did not come! Trisha contined to ride her lover in an attempt to make him shoot his load into her. What she did not notice was that she slipped off of him and put his wet cock into her anus as deep as she could and moaned in a mix of pleasure and pain since she never had anal. The pain went away after some time and the pleasure increased which caused Trish to ride Cameron's cock as fast and hard as before. She came again, but continued to ride him this time, wanting to make him cum too.

Revnarh said:
Trisha moaned whith everytime when Cameron's hands hit her ass. She moaned even louder and came when he sucked on her sensitive nipples. Trish moved faster and faster, slamming Cameron's whole lenght into her hungry hole untill she came hard, covering the bed in her femcum. Something was missing...Cameron did not come! Trisha contined to ride her lover in an attempt to make him shoot his load into her. What she did not notice was that she slipped off of him and put his wet cock into her anus as deep as she could and moaned in a mix of pleasure and pain since she never had anal. The pain went away after some time and the pleasure increased which caused Trish to ride Cameron's cock as fast and hard as before. She came again, but continued to ride him this time, wanting to make him cum too.

Cameron was loving the way she was riding him. "Damn Trish! I did not know that you were a naughty girl. I love it!" He tells her as he slams hard and deep inside her. He exploded his load into her anus. "Fuck your lover baby! That is my naughty girl!" Ramming his cock deeply into her pussy. He kissed her lips passionately. As he sucked onto her nipples. Cameron then told her, "Do you want to feel me deeper inside your pussy and ass? Get onto your back. Take your legs up to your head and hold them there. As Cameron watched her get into position he crouched over hee. He slammed his cock inside her into an angle. His cock slid deeper than doggie style. Cameron pulled out of her pussy and slammed it into her ass. He came inside her ass and pussy. Filling her holes.

Trisha got into position and came as soon as Cameron slammed his dick very deep into her. She never had a penis that deep inside her! Her big tits leaked and covered her face and hair in her own milk. Trish moaned and grunted like a bitch in heat and came when Cameron filled her holes with his hot seed. The fog appeared in her head and in front of her eyes again when her addiction kicked in, making her high like a drug addict after taking some hard drugs. The feeling deep inside her appeared again, whispering to Trishele that she belonged to Cameron and that she loved him with her whole body. Trisha would do anything for her lover as long as it would make him happy.

Back
Top Bottom