Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Guarding Her (Traveler x Angel)

Lana let out a girly scream as he sprayed her with water and rolled her eyes at his comment before letting him pull her into his arms. "you're such a dork." she said as she reached up and brushed his messy hair out of his face. Lana grinned up at him, her arms looping around the back of his neck as her chest pressed up against his. She liked the way he felt against her, solid and comforting. Leaning against him she stretched up and pressed her lips on the underside of his jaw. Her green eyes sparkled as she smiled brightly up at him then she looped on of her legs around his swiftly trying to knock him off balance and back under the water.

"A whale's penis? Seriously?" He teased her for calling him a dork. She embraced him back and he could feel the tiny nubs of her nipples scraping across his chest. "Is that what you think of me?"

But then she looped her leg around his and dumped him in the water, getting a pleasantly surprised yelp from him as he went down. He reached out and tried to pull her down with him. For that moment, Abe forgot that she was his boss, and he was her guard. He felt happy and exhilarated in response to the way she was acting, and so when he got back up out of the water he pulled her into his arms...

...and kissed her. His hands traced along her back and his lips grazed hers, then pressed more firmly so that his tongue could explore the dainty lines of her lips. He could feel how slim and cool she was in the pond, and his body wanted nothing more than to wrap her around himself and forget that the rest of the world existed.

Lana let out a yelp as he pulled her into the water with him, her hand pressing into his back, clinging to him at they went under. As they came up she could feel his warm arms wrap around her torso pressing her stomach against his. Lana shivered as he pressed his lips against hers and parted her lips as his tongue ran along the edges of her mouth. Tightening her arms around his neck she slipped a hand into his hair entwining them with his dark locks and holding his mouth against hers. Tentatively she slipped tongue over his gently brushing it before quickly pulling it away again. She felt inexperienced compared to him, she wanted to please him but her years of sexual abuse caused her to hesitate and second guess everything she did. Closing her eyes she forced herself to relax against in blocking out all other thoughts besides the feel of his arms locked around her waist.

She was hesitant in her kiss, and he wondered whether it was because this was supposed to be pretend, or if there was something else that bothered her. Was she upset at him for taking their fake relationship there? He kept her in his embrace as they stood in the water, but Abe lowered his mouth to her ear and drew in a soft breath. "I'm... I'm sorry, Lana. I suppose I took the pretending too far. I won't do that again, okay? I don't want you to feel uncomfortable."

He sighed and then put on a smile in case they were being watched. Quietly, his forehead now resting against hers so that it looked like they were sharing sweet intimate words in stead of plans, he whispered, "We can play around a bit here, maybe half an hour to make it realistic, and then head back. I'll keep it professional when we're not in the public eye."

His hands moved over her waist and back, though, so that it looked like they were intimately embracing in the water. He didn't want to ruin their ruse. "Once we get back to your house we can talk more about what kinds of things we will or won't do in public to sell the whole 'boyfriend' scam to your stalker." He nodded. "I don't want to cross any boundaries with you that you don't want crossed."

"No!" She insisted quickly, her eyes growing wide, "I'm not! Your fine!" She said quickly as she green eyes looked up into his face. "I'm a horrible kisser! I know I am, you don't have to act like you like it, my last boyfriend made sure I knew." Pulling her eyes away from his face she looked off to the side at the waterfall. "I just don't want to disgust you." She whispered, "You could probably have your choice of women and you're stuck here with me." She shook her head and sighed. "If we just have an half hour left, then I think I'm going to get out and start drying off." She said as she gently pulled away from him, for a moment it looked as if she might reach for his hand but thinking better of it, she didn't and instead pulled herself up onto one of the large platform rocks her pert little ass sticking out as she did so. The rock was big enough for two full grown adults to lay down on and the sun hit it just right so it wouldn't be long before her skin was dry as well as she underwear.

Whoa... that wasn't what he expected at all! He watched her backtrack and pull away as she apologized for what she thought she had done wrong. When she said that her last boyfriend made sure that she knew what a horrible kisser she was, Abe's mind flashed a warning; she had been abused. If not physically, then emotionally.

Abe followed her to the rock and laid down next to her. "Lana... there was nothing wrong with the way you kissed me back. I thought that I might have overstepped... but you're a fine kisser." He drew light fingers along the tops of her hands as he watched her, there, in the sun. The heat evaporated the water off her skin, causing the tiny hairs on her body to stand up, and he was reminded of summers by the pool, and coconut scented suntan lotion and overly large sunglasses.

"I liked kissing you. I'd like to kiss you again, if that's okay."

Lana had only been lying there a few minutes and already her skin had began to dry. Rolling onto her side she slipped her hand into his as she looked down at his face. "You liked it?" she asked hesitantly as she rested her free hand against his naked chest. Lana leaned against him so her stomach and chest was resting against his side. "I wouldn't stop you... If you tried to kiss me again." She told him quietly as she leaned her face down towards his. "I-I-I..." a blush formed on her cheeks, "I think you're a really fine kisser." She said weakly as her lips brushed against his, they felt soft and warm. Trailing her hand up from his chest she slid it around the back of his neck, her lips gently moving against his.

He knew that they were crossing into dangerous territory; they were supposed to be the boss and her guard, but now they were getting personal. The tentative way she was looking at him, the way she touched him with her hand, made him shiver inside.

When Lana leaned into him and brushed his lips with hers, he could see the shy, fearful way that he trusted him, and he melted for her. She was afraid of being close to someone; he could tell that she had suffered in the past. Someone, or several ones, had hurt her deeply. But she was willing to trust him and let him in, and that meant the world to him.

She had only known him for a day! What could possibly have made her think that she was worthy of that deal of trust? It was overwhelming to consider.

He moved into her kiss and pulled on her lips with his, trailing his mouth over hers in a gentle, probing way that tested her comfort level with what they were doing. His hand moved over her waist, pulling her closer to him as their kiss intensified. Her newly dried skin felt good under his touch, and for a moment he wondered if he might be dreaming, because holding her and kissing her, was much more than a man like him deserved.

Lana let out a soft whimper as he pulled at her lips, wrapping both arms around his neck as he pulled her closer so she was nearly on top of him. His damp skin cooled her as the sun shone down on her back. Her lips moving against his, still hesitant but with more confidence than before. Her lips played with his, gently at first following his lead as the kiss deepened. The more he touched her, the more his hands caressed her back and his lips probed her mouth, the more shivers and sparks ran through her limbs. Her felt goose bumps form on her arms as his hand touched her waist. She could feel his hard chest under rapidly rising and falling in time with hers. She didn't want him to stop. Never before had anyone made her feel important, made her feel wanted in this way. She didn't want the moment to end.

Her whimper was like a cry of submission to his ears, as if she was giving herself over to him, and he found that he liked the way it sounded from her. It was full of trust, and hope, and promise, and he wanted to return all of that to her. His hands moved over her back as she rolled onto him, and he bent one leg at the knee to keep from rolling over too far as he embraced her. His strong fingertips traced the lines along her spine, down to her feminine waist, and he spread his hands across the small of her back as if to hold her against himself. He could feel his body beginning to react to her, though, and it worried a part of the back of his mind, that she might freak out once she bumped into his hardening manhood.

His other hand worked up her back to twine around the lush strands of her hair, tightening slightly as the kiss intensified. He could feel the vibrations of their sexual energy beginning to wind up between them, and he knew that if he didn't rein in his emotions soon they'd cross another new boundary for them; one that might get him fired once it was found out. It wasn't 'if' it was found out... no... he worked for an agency that specialized in protection and information. They probably already knew that he was kissing his employer. He was probably already fired, but he just didn't know it yet.

Abe let the kiss break off naturally, and he rested his forehead against hers for a moment. "We... should go back to your house," he suggested, "where there are likely to be less chances we'll be spotted." His heart was pounding against his chest, and he was sure that she could feel him through the thin fabric of her sports bra. He knew that he could feel her hard nipples as she moved across him, and that made him even harder. Right now he wanted her so much that if she were to push for more kisses or more 'anything' he wasn't sure that he'd have the self-control to stop himself.

Lana melted in his arms, his strong calloused hands running up and down her spine, making her shiver as she pressed her mouth against his. Her body hesitated when she felt a hardening below his waist, but it was only for a moment. In that moment she remembered how he had stopped when they had kissed in the lake, thinking he had crossed a line. She had to trust him to listen to her. Relaxing against him once more, she let out a soft moan as his hands worked there way into her hair. She loved it when her hair was played with, it relaxed her. When they finally did pull away, a soft smile worked its way across her lips as she pressed her forehead against his and nodded as he told her they should head back. Gradually she stood up and walked over to where she left her clothes but they weren't there. Lana frowned and walked back over to the rocks where she had left Abe thinking maybe he had grabbed her clothes. "Hey, have you seen my stuff?" She asked as she looked up at him, a confused look on her face.

"Aw, shit." Abe stood up and quickly scanned the shoreline, finding his bundle near the water but not seeing any sign of her clothing... or the thief. "I'm sorry, Lana. I let myself become distracted." He took her by the hand and nodded towards his things. "Let's go over there; you can cover up with my shirt, and we'll get back to your house."

He gave her hand a small squeeze. Why in the world had her stalker taken her clothes, except to show that he could do it? Was he the type of man to linger over her things, breathing in her perfume, and touching the fabric with shaking fingers? Or did he see this as a sort of trophy; as if he was saying that he could get closer to her if he wanted to.

Abe pulled on his pants and tucked his gun away, thankful that his wallet and phone were still there. It would have been a disaster for him if he had lost his ID or gun; he was certain that he'd lose his job if he let that happen. He was fuming inside; he couldn't believe how stupid he had been. He had dropped his guard and now her stalker had taken her clothes, showing once again that he had access to her. Making her feel vulnerable.

He tightened his belt and then looked to Lana. "I can carry you back," he said, "but we might have to wait until the locksmith gets to your house before we can get in."

Lana nodded and pulled his shirt over her head, she couldn't help but notice how good it smelled. The shirt fell mid thigh as she shifted from foot to foot on the hot rocks. Her hand held tightly on to his as she stood next to him, "You know it could have been a raccoon or something." She suggested though she highly doubted that was the case. "Shit! Your right!" She said in frustration, "If it was my stalker, now he has a key to my house." Lana's face took on a look of panic. "I think we'd better head back." She said in a low tone as she edged closer to him. "You don't have to carry me." She told him quietly, "I'm pretty heavy." She said as her cheeks turned red, her eyes locked on the ground, not wanting to look up.

"We already know that he has a way into your house, so that's not a big loss." He scoffed when she told him that she was 'pretty heavy'. "What are you, a buck three? Buck five? Stop being silly." He reached behind her and picked her up in one smooth swoop, like a man picking up his bride.

"Check that, you might be a buck if you're dripping wet. And carrying a five pound sack of potatoes." He grinned at her and his eyes moved over her face and then over her body quickly. "You look nice in my shirt."

"So..." he said, as he began the short hike back to her home. "When I was in the Army, we used to hike a good thirty miles for fun, carrying a hundred-fifty pound ruck sack. Carrying you is much more pleasant." He smiled at her and squinted slightly as he tried to figure her out. "What happened to you, Amber? Why do you have such a low opinion of yourself?"

Lana frowned but nodded, she just didn't like the idea that he had a key. She let out a yelp of surprise as he scooped her up into his arms. Her hands flew around his neck, clinging to him as she giggled. "What the heck are you talking about?" She asked as she laughed into his shoulder, "What do you mean by a buck?" Her green eyes smiling up at him as she loosened her arms from around his neck becoming more confident that he wasn't going to drop her. She blushed as he commented on the shirt, "Thanks." her voice turned soft and shy as she dropped her gaze down to her lap. Lana grimaced as he asked her about her past. "I guess when your told all your life that you're worthless and ugly and... that you will never amount to anything. At some point you can't help but start to believe it. Its just that those... those thoughts are engrained in me and even now, when I have made something of myself, when I know I'm not ugly, and I've cut off all my unhealthy relationships, I still struggle to remember that... I'm not what I've been told." Lana sighed and leaned her head against his shoulder, "Its like having to reprogram you brain to think totally differently, its not easy. I've been through abusive homes my whole life and had one boyfriend, and boy did I pick a winner, because guess what, he was abusive too. Its been a year or two since then and still I'm afraid to date anyone else because I don't want to go through that again." As she talked her hand drew little circles across his collar bone. "I know this is only supposed to be for show. But you don't know what it meant to me when you stopped kissing me in the pool..." Her hand stilled and her big green eyes looked up at him with a grateful innocence, "No ones ever listened to me when I said no, but with you I didn't even want you to stop and you did cause you thought I wasn't ready." She ducked her head as her eyes teared up and quickly blinked them away. "You're a good guy." She finished, resting her head back against his naked chest, her hand once against tracing his collarbone. "I didn't even know they existed anymore."

He had chuckled when she asked him about a 'buck', and explained that it mean a hundred. He loved the way she looked at him when she smiled. She didn't know about the things he had done as a soldier, or the mistakes he'd made in his life... he had a clean slate with her, and her trust made his heart swell with thankfulness. As he listened to her describe, in very vague terms, how abusive her past had been, he felt even more protective of her. She deserved to know that she was worth something! She deserved to feel loved, and cherished.

Her fingers moving across his bare chest was slightly distracting, but it was nice to have her touch him. And then she began to speak about 'them'. He felt grateful that she had appreciated his holding back. It was rare to have anyone acknowledge the things he did for them, but Lana was very verbal about her praise, and Abe soaked it in.

"I'm... not a really good guy," he said quietly, "good guys don't become personal guards for this firm... but honorable ones do. And I promise you, Lana - you get to say how far anything we do goes." He glanced down at her, his grey-green eyes boring into hers. "You can count on that." They had reached her home, and he asked her if she had a hidden key somewhere. It was about four by now... they had three hours before the locksmiths arrived.

Lana chuckled and shook her head, "No, I've never locked myself out." Her eyes giving her house a quick glance before returning to his face. "See, but I think you are." She told him, her eyes thoughtful as they studied his face, "Good guys care and I... think you care." She decided as a smile spread across her face. Letting out a deep breath she turned her face up towards his. "Thank you though. You can't even begin to understand what it means to hear you say that." Her face just as serious as his, meeting his eyes as they bore into hers before breaking his gaze.

Her eyes scanned the back of her house as she rested in Abe's arms, "You know, you could always try and break in. If my stalker has a way in maybe we could find it." She suggested as she tore her gaze away from the house. "If that fails, I'm taking a nap on porch swing" She decided as she nodded to a large daybed that was hanging from the ceiling much like a swinging bench only larger.

He guessed she was right; he could try to break in and see if it was easier than it seemed. "Do you want to wait for me on the swing?" He asked, making his way up to the porch. Her house was quite bare still, considering how long she had been in it, but he supposed that it made sense. She had never been brought up with flowers and gardens, and forever homes. Her life had always been one temporary foster home after another, and so she might not even realize that this home was 'really' hers.

Abe wasn't sure if Lana would want to wait, alone, while he searched the house for openings, so he wanted to give her the option of tagging along. If they couldn't find an opening he supposed he could watch over her while she napped, though it would be so very tempting to wrap her up in his arms and sleep with her... but that stalker was out there. He knew that he needed to call in the clothing theft as well. Not that they would do a police report to recover the clothing, but as another piece of evidence for the stalking if they could link all the events together.

Lana vehemently shook her head. "No, I'll come with you." She told him while waiting for him to put her back on her feet. Once her feet touched the grass she slipped her hand into his, holding it tightly as they made their way around the house. Swinging their laced fingers back and forth she hummed aimlessly as her eyes wondered around her yard. A small frown formed on her face as she took in the bare garden beds covered with weeds. "I really should do something about those." She said more to herself then to him. Although her gardens were a mess, her yard was neatly cut and trimmed which was something she made sure to pay someone to do. Turning her attention back to Abe, her eyes couldn't help but trail up his sculpted chest before coming to his face as a slight blush formed on hers. "Do you think you'll be able to get in?" She asked.

Abe used the flats of his hands to try to open every window on the ground floor. "I can get in," he assured her, "it's just a matter of how much damage I'd have to do to get us in." Once they worked the perimeter and found that the windows on the ground floor were all locked, which was a good thing, he went back to the porch and eyed the rail. "I'm going to climb up to the second floor and work all those windows. While I do, I want you to shadow me, okay?"

He looked over at Lana and noted how her cheeks looked flushed with color. He wasn't sure if it was excitement over their encounter with her stalker or something else, but it looked good on her.

He reached up and pulled himself up onto the porch roof, his arms and abs flexing with the movement and showing every one of his articulated muscle groups. If there was one thing that Abe did in his spare time, you could bet it came with weights. Once on the roof, he began to work his way around the house, pushing on the panes of glass until he found an open window. "Hey Lana," He walked over to the edge and looked down at her. "Wanna come up here with me?"

Lana watched as he pulled himself up with ease, his muscles flexing with every movement. Lana couldn't help but watch in amazement at his strength. Her body couldn't help but react, making her feel hot and flushed as her heart rate sped up. She was glad that for the moment he was up there and she was down here. She wasn't sure she wanted him to see the effects his body had on her.

Lana looked hesitant but nodded as he asked her if she wanted to come up, "Um, but you might have to help me." She told him as she climbed up onto the railing, holding onto a post she reached up trying to grab the edge of the roof her finger tips only just brushing its edge. "I can't reach." She told him as she stretched up as far as she could, but that did nothing to assist her. "Do you think you could pull me up?" She asked hesitantly.

"Sure I can pull you up," he said, squatting at the edge of the roof and holding onto the eave. He reached over and took hold of her offered hand, grasping her near her forearm and then pulling her up, his arms tightening and straining but pulling her slowly up to the roof, until she could get her knees over the edge and climb forth. "Okay, maybe a hundred three," he muttered to himself.

Once she was on the roof he gave her a moment to collect herself. "Are you doing okay? You're not scared of heights, are you?" He took her by the hand and led her over to the open window. "I haven't checked the house yet," he reminded her, "so when we go in I'll need you to stay in my six o'clock while we check everything, okay?"

Abe tilted his head to the side and smiled, realizing that she might not understand his jargon. "That means, you follow close behind me, right on my back, okay? If I turn, you turn. We're one unit. More than likely there'll be nothing there, but it doesn't hurt to be safe."

Lana laughed as she heard him muttering, she sat on the ledge of the roof for a moment before standing up and backing away from the ledge. "I'm not scared of heights but I'm not a fan either." She told him as she gripped his hand, intentionally not looking over the ledge. Lana tried to suppress a smile as he began to speak in military terms, it was hot but she didn't understand a thing he said and was thankful when he explained it. "Sounds good." She said as a smile worked its way onto her face. Watching as he ducked through the window she quickly followed behind, slipping her bare legs in first, happy to be safely on the ground. Lana watched as he checked the room, her hand lightly touching her back as she followed.

He went through the house, leading her through the rooms and making sure that they were never in a compromised position, until they could clear the second floor and the first. Once it was quite certain that they were alone he put his gun away. "I'm beginning to really dislike your stalker," Abe confessed. "He really knows how to throw a wrench into a perfect morning."

He turned to her in the kitchen and then reached out to take her hand. "You are a pretty brave girl, do you know that? Anyone else might have melted out there but you kept yourself together." He smiled at her and squeezed her hand. "I've got to report the theft, though; we want to keep up any reports of the harassment and stalking for the police once we catch this guy."

Lana laughed and slipped her hand into his as she smiled up at him. "I'm not brave." She told him with a laugh and a shake of the head, "You see, I've just got this huge intimidating man standing in front of me, of course me being the scaredy cat I am, I hide behind him." She said as she stretched up onto her toes and kissed his cheek. "Alright you do that, I'm going to rinse off and I'll throw your shirt in with my clothes for you." She told him as she squeezed his hand back before letting go. "I won't be long, but make yourself comfortable, mi casa es su casa." she chirped but made a face as her bad pronunciation. "That sounded pretty bad." She laughed as she left the room.

Back
Top Bottom