Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Plots 03.25.17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. I'm Mali. This would probably mark my third or fourth or five thousandth request thread. No, I'm totally kidding, I don't think I've even made it into the double digits and hopefully with this one I won't have to. My preferences are to play with male/male personas. I can play male characters but I’m not really in the mood to play them. So as I write these plots, while the character names are always subject to change, I am writing these plots using female characters that I’d intend to use in the story.

I make this thread because I do believe I actually have plots. I am just missing partners to play them out with and all these plots so far are what I am craving. I’ll just say that as a bit of background, I’ve been writing since I was nine or ten years old but role playing really cleaned my writing up and I was able to truly become the writer that I am right now. That and using writing as an outlet through high school certainly helped. What I love the most about role playing is being able to collaborate with others, put our minds together and create something really fun and awesome. I’m always open to try new things and so long as you have patience with me, I do the best that I can.

Anyways, enough of the boring stuff, let’s get into plots!

Tell Me Lies
Chloe Mikhaelson is the only daughter of billionaire businessman and CEO Wayne Mikhaelson and his wife and fashion designer, Rayna Mikhaelson. They were a truly happy family once upon a time until the day that Wayne started having an affair with a woman closer around his daughter’s age. About a month into the affair, Rayna fell ‘ill’ and died a week later. Wayne was truly grief stricken but of course he eventually moved on, continuing things with his mistress, even going so far as to marry her. Chloe on the other hand could never truly get over her mother’s death and also could never really forgive her father but for appearances sake, she stuck around. On the day of the wedding, she was so appalled, so disgusted, she had already made plans to leave her father’s home and finally venture on her own. Until she met a man who made her want to stick around, made her curious and made her finally stop thinking about her mother’s death, her father’s affair and now marriage and the fact that her new step-mother was only five years older than her.

For six months, this handsome and stunning man wined and dined Chloe, they officially having a relationship. She was his girlfriend and he was her boyfriend. Then he proposed and naturally of course, she readily accepted. They were married but then new tragedy struck when a month into their marriage, soon her father Wayne fell ‘ill’ and died a week later, same symptoms and exact thing as Rayna’s death. After her father’s funeral, the truth comes out; this man and her father’s widow were actually lovers, looking to steal a corporation and empire using sex, murder and exploitation. With Rayna and Wayne dead and Chloe’s stepmother a widow now, she has power in the empire and business. She just became one of the richest women alongside her stepdaughter. Now a new problem arises; Chloe’s still alive and her husband and her stepmother want her dead because if she’s alive, they’ll never get a cent of what they want.

Chloe manages to escape but she escaped while injured and her husband and her stepmother paid no mind because they figured she was good as dead. Chloe survives and she needs to find help, teaming up with an unlikely character to bring her family to justice and get her father’s legacy back.

This one would require adventure, deceit, betrayal, possible rape but of course as well, romance. Oh and revenge! The plot above is the build up, the real character depth is between Chloe and the man she seeks help from, a man she never thought to receive help from.

History Repeats Itself Not role play-able
Basically America is re-founded after everyone is wiped out, save for a group of people who survived. Together, they all came together to become one big community instead of separate clans or communities with different rules. They realized that it was the perfect opportunity to recreate the country the way it should have been.

They rebuild the country, expand out and become whole again. But this time, it’s based on five classes:

There is the Elite; they are the people who are either the founders or descendants of the founders, the blue bloods and the richest people in the country.

There is the Rich; these are people who are wealthy but still subordinate to the Elite, what we’d call ‘New Money’ or ‘Self-made.’

There is the Elite-Rich; like a cross between the Elite and the Rich but they are richer than the Rich and just as wealthy as the Elite—they are the ones who find incredible success, from the Community class who were selected based on the IQ test to become Corporate-Washed(brainwashed).

There is the Community Class; These people are the equivalent of the middle class only. There’s no such thing as a poor working class. These are the people that work under the Elites, Rich and Elite-Rich to contribute to the society. They grow the produce, they make things, they are the reason that there is anything to buy because it all comes from them, but for the big city, called Polis—that’s where the Elite, Rich and Elite-Rich live. Those of the Community class live outside of Polis, in separate communities devoted to a certain produce to manufacture or grow. (Like the districts from the Hunger Games. That’s about the only thing taken from the Hunger Games). The Community class was formed because there were people of the original survivors who actually disagreed with this system or didn’t believe in corporations. So they disbanded or ‘rebelled’ and made up their own class to make the Elite, Rich and Elite-Rich dependent on them. In return, the higher classes take someone every month from the Community to turn into a Rich or an Elite-Rich. It’s like a slap in the face and reminder that ‘Yes you rebelled but we will never leave you alone.’

Then there is the Classless Class; These are the whores, pimps, basic homeless, possible drug dealers and cartel and all the ‘Street Stuff.’ These are the people who either ran away from their Community to become something because they weren’t picked based on their IQ and therefore didn’t make it, the people who were selected for their IQ but failed and are now unable to go back to their Community because it’s against the rules, or just people who didn’t fit in with either the Corporate world or the Community. For them, there are Black Markets that are actually richer than the Elite but it’s seed money that is tainted and not taxable. The only people who have a chance to come out of this Classless Class if they want to are the whores. And they do that by becoming the favorite of an Elite, Rich or Elite-Rich in the hopes to be married by them.

Every month, there is a Choosing. It is where those of the Community Class who have come to the age of seventeen take an I.Q. test. If they are deemed exceptional, they will most likely be chosen but each person doesn’t know their result until the day of the Choosing which takes place the day after the test.

These Choosings are done by the Elite as a means to punish the Community Class for their origins. It was built by rebels who didn’t agree with a corporate system that the Elites wanted. They in turn, made the higher classes dependent on the Community and the Elites hated that. So as punishment, each month they take those who pass the I.Q. test with Exceptional marks and take them into Polis to ‘Corporate-Wash’ them. It’s like brainwashing, turning these people who were of rebel blood into the very thing their ancestors rebelled against. They can never go back and it is to prove to the Community that while the higher classes depend on them, they can easily turn rebels into the most conformed, wealthy Elite-Riches that they never wanted to become.

This is the background for this sort of Dystopian society. But it is not exactly up for role playing. It is just here so I don't ever forget it.

When Love and Death Embrace new
That night…everything changed, everything died, everything seemed lost forever.

He proposed. She said yes. They were a great couple together who beat the odds. He was bad at relationships, as was she. They finally found the ones.

He’d a risky business kind of guy. He didn’t wrack up debt, he didn’t run from the law, but he was a hell of an investment banker in their fair city of Chicago. When a deal went wrong, they swore he would pay.

She was in grad school and on her next step to her doctorate. She wanted to teach college students. First year college students who were terrified like they were high school freshmen all over again.

They were engaged to be married and the drive home, they both were so excited. He was driving a little bit faster and reached over, holding her hand, his thumb brushing over the beautiful diamond on her finger. They wanted to get home. They wanted to…celebrate.

When all of a sudden a car crashed into his side, sending them toppling over and then down a hill. He was impaled in the glass window and she was thrown from the car, surviving. He did not.

Or so she thought…

Five years later, she was just finishing up with her doctorate studies, now a graduate assistant teaching a college literature course. One night, after she left her office, she was walking back to her car when she bumped into someone. When she looked up at him, she couldn’t believe her eyes.

It was her dead fiancé. Only he wasn’t dead. He was alive….

So, clearly there is some supernatural elements coming into play here. It could be a number of anything that made him alive; turning into a vampire, a deal with the devil, or maybe he’s a ghost that only she can see. Whichever. We can decide that together. Lots of romance, action, heartbreak, adventure…it’s up to us on what we want ^^

Shaken, not Stirred. new
Something James Bond-esque. Does not actually have to be the same exact character. Something along the lines of an agent who has to save the world. Caught between two women, one good and one bad, he naturally gravitates toward the bad one until she betrays him. So it is up to him with the help of the good girl to rectify his mistakes before it is too late, while coping with the mistake of falling in love with a bad seed to begin with.

Group Hang. new
Six people. Three females and three guys. All six of them know each other, in a sense, maybe have one common close friends out of all of them and everyone else are invited people. It’s a group hang. A...scandalous, sexual, very adult group hang filled with booze, sexy foods and games of looking, seducing and enticing but no touching.

Who is paired off with who and where will this night lead?

This is all that I have so far but I will update with more when more ideas surface. If you’re interested, drop me a hey in a PM and hopefully we can start with some Vulcan Mind Meld! ^^ Of course, I am not limited to these, they are just what I'm craving but if you have any ideas or plots, I'm all eyes and always curious and eager to know. Please and thanks!

RE: New Plots 2.15.2014

Free bump for a great writer and a fun person. Guys, she's really not that malicious...most of the time!

Free bump for 30,000 words, and for creating an amazing, three-dimensional character. Play with her, she's good :)

Awww, well I agree it is pretty damn awesome, and so is Jaicinta Polsen. You know my brain works in mysterious ways :)

RE: New Plots 6.23.2014

A free bump for an awesome writer and great, fun partner, and friend. She's a catch, guys!

That all depends on if you're naughty or nice...and can remember which one gets you the spanking!

Surprise bump for a great friend, awesome writer, and amazing story-teller. We just hit six months, and 40,000 words, with many more to come. For that, you deserve a spanking! XD.

Here, have a free spank for being awesome, and also for having the ability to write a character with such emotion that it can bring a tear even to my cynical eye. XD

Damn you, for almost making me cry with your latest post, XD. Shhssh, don't tell anyone though, real men don't cry!

A free bump for the awesomely adorable Mali. Or should that be the awesome and adorable Mali? Or both? XD Don't pass up the chance to write with Mali; she's awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom