Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Princess (MysticSparxman x Misalavan)

Alex's arms remained wrapped around Maylee as the kiss became increasingly passionate. As his tongue had started to wrestle with hers, his hands drifted lower over her ass. He cupped her ass gently in his hands and gave it a soft squeeze. Moments later, he was forced to pull away from the kiss just so he could catch his breath again. Alex gazed into her eyes with hints of lust and desire. "Maylee....are you sure.....this is what you want?" He whispered to her as he didn't want to push her into anything she didn't want. "I don't want to push you to do anything you don't want to do Maylee." He whispered in the softest of tones to her. Still, he continued to hold her close, and still, his hands remained on her ass.

Maylee found she enjoyed the feeling of Alex's hands moving down to cup her ass. She let out a slight whimper when he pulled way from the kiss. She looked up at him, blushing deeply at his question. She knew if she said yes it could get them both in a lot of trouble, not just with her father but with his king. Though she couldn't help but think of his dream. Her eyes closed and she laced a light kiss to his lips. "I want you...." She said softly. It was the truth, she wanted him more then anything and not just in that moment. In the last few days he had been better to her, shown her more then anyone else had ever done. He hadn't treated her like he had owned her, even in kidnapping her.

As much as Alex was attracted to Maylee, he just felt as if he had to ask if this was what she really wanted. Sure, he may have felt as if it was what he wanted, but what he wanted wasn't important. Well, he didn't think so anyway. Alex knew that most kings were the same when it came to their daughters. He knew that most kings liked their daughters to be 'pure' for when they were to marry their chosen husbands. Alex smiled softly as Maylee finally told him that she wanted him and his eyes met with hers once more. "Maylee....I want you too." He whispered to her as he moved one hand from her ass. His hand moved slowly up her body, moving over her stomach and breasts before he eventually cupped and gently stroked her cheek. "Maylee.....are you saying you....want me to be your first?" He asked softly. He rested his forehead gently against hers as his eyes gazed into hers.

Maylee's bright green eyes locked with Alex's. She couldn't help but blush when told he too wanted her. She let out a gasp when his hand moved up her body. She found she wanted him to touch her. She leaned into his hand as he cupped her cheek. Pressing slightly against his forehead she let her nose brush against his. " I.... " She blushed, " please Alex. I want you, I care about you. I don't want anyone else" she knew that doing such thing could make her worthless. However she rather be worthless then give this to someone else. She placed a soft kiss to his lips.

Alex couldn't seem to make sense of his feelings right now. He had never really felt such things for anyone before, which was why he didn't know what to make of them. All he knew was that he cared deeply for Maylee. He cared for her more than he would ever have anticipated. As she leaned into his hand as he cupped her cheek, he listened to her words and smiled softly before nodding his head. "I just want you to be sure Maylee....because you know there is no going back after this." He whispered in a soft yet serious tone as his lips brushed against hers for a brief moment.

Maylee nodded she knew there was no going back. "I know... please Alex " she said softly. She was unsure about a lot of things, but one thing she knew that she wanted him. Placing a gentle kiss to his lips her bright green orbs locked on his. Smiling she could only hope he wanted her as much as she wanted him. " Alex..." his name came out light and airy, almost like she breathed it out.

Alex just smiled when Maylee told him she knew there would be no going back. Now that he knew she was sure she wanted this, he felt as if it was okay to continue on. "Okay Maylee." He whispered softly as he leaned in to press his lips gently against hers. He held the kiss for a few short moments as his hands started to move over her body. Cupping her breasts in his hands, he added some passion into the kiss and ran his tongue across her lips. He moaned into the kiss as his body was pressed up against hers.

Maylee smiled at Alex's words. her eyes fluttered shut as his lips meant hers. She let out a soft moan when he cupped her breast. her hands started to skid over his chest and shoulders. Her lips parted slightly as his tongue passed over them. She moaned softly, letting it mix with his moan. She couldn't help but feel both excited and scared

Alex felt Maylee's hands moving up and over his chest as the kiss deepened. He breathed through his nose as the kiss became more passionate. Their tongues wrestled as his hand remained on her breast. Alex held the kiss for as long as he could before he was forced to break the kiss to catch his breath. As he broke the kiss, he rested his forehead against hers and gazed longingly into her eyes. "Maylee...I'm going to make sure that this is going to be a night....you will remember forever." He whispered to her before his lips met with hers in a brief kiss.

Maylee took deep long breaths through her nose as their tongues wrestled. She pressed her chest into his hand, whimpering slightly as he pulled away. When she felt his forehead on hers, she opened her eyes to lock them with his. She blushed deeply and giggled at his words. She happily kissed him back, her hands slid down ward toward the hem of his shirt. Her fingers played with the hem for a moment before slipping under.

As she had pressed her chest into his hand some more, he let his fingers wander over her covered breast a little more. Seeing her blush, he once again thought she looked incredibly cute, and he was tempted to say so just in case she blushed some more. The smile on his face widened just a little as he felt her fingers moving over his bare skin after sliding underneath his shirt. His eyes remained locked with hers. "Would you like me to take that off Maylee?" He whispered to her with a small smile as he let his hands move slowly back to her hips.

Maylee didn't miss the way he looked at her when she blushed. Her fingers moved under his shirt, brushing along the smooth skin. Her blush grew at his question but she nodded. "Yes..." She answered. Her hands slid a little higher and she smiled when his hands found her hips. Her eyes closed for a moment as she simply enjoyed his touch.

Alex didn't miss the way Maylee blushed a little harder after he had asked he if she wanted him to take off his shirt. He felt her hands sliding further up the inside of his shirt. Soon, he could feel her fingers drifting up his stomach to his chest. Soon after she had answered his question, his hands left her hips and he placed his hands on his shirt. Slowly, he started to unbutton his shirt. It took him a couple of seconds to unbutton it, and as soon as he had unbuttoned it, he slid his shirt off. "Is this any better?"['/color] He asked her in a whisper as his hands moved back down her body.

Maylee couldn't help it as her eyes darted over his chest and stomach. Her green orbs jumped right back up to meet his and she was sure by then her blush had moved to her ears and chest. "Yes.." She breathed out. Her hands shook a little as she let the tips of her fingers brush over his chest then stomach. She had never seen a man bare before and she worried a little. Looking up at him she licked her lips, tasting him on her lips still. "Alex..." she didn't know what to say or do, she however wanted more from him. More then she knew she even wanted.

The smile on his face widened as he saw the way she had reacted when he had taken off his shirt. He had found it all but impossible to miss the way her face, ears and chest had become a dark shade of red. Alex enjoyed the feeling of her fingers moving over his chest and stomach. Her touch felt so soft. Smiling softly at her, he pressed his lips ever so gently against hers. Alex pulled away a moment later and gazed into her eyes. "Tell me what you want Maylee....tell me." He whispered ever so softly to her.

Maylee didn't miss the way his smile grew, and she knew it was due to her reaction. Her fingers moved over his chest and stomach, before she knew it he gave her a gentle kiss. She looked up at him and swallowed before licking her lips. "I want you..." She whispered back. Her fingers smoothed out and her hand laid flat on his stomach. Sliding her hand upward to his chest then shoulders she closed her eyes for a moment, enjoying the before speaking again. "I want you Alex... I... I want to feel you." She blushed at her own words.

Alex nodded his head at Maylee's words, and as she rested her hand on his stomach, he let his hand slide over hers. Alex laced his fingers with hers for a moment. He brushed his lips against hers for a moment, and then he looked back into her eyes. "Tell me how you want to feel me Maylee. I want you to tell me...what you want to feel." His tone was both soft and seductive as he had said this to her. Meanwhile, his other hand slid up the side of her body, passing over the side of her covered breast before reaching her shoulder.

Maylee smiled as his hand rested on hers and he gave her a light kiss. His question made her stutter a bit. She took in a deep breath as his hand passed over her breast. "I ..... I ... I want to feel you... I want to... touch you... and have you touch me... I ... I want you too.... " her voice was soft and shy as she spoke. Licking her lips she swallowed hard. "I want you to... make love to me " She blushed as red as a cherry.

Alex listened to Maylee as she told him what it was she wanted from him. As the words came out of her mouth, he smiled softly and nodded his head. He linked his fingers with hers as her hand remained on his stomach, and as she blushed, his other hand came up and cupped her cheek gently. "Okay Maylee...I promise I will be really gentle." His tone was soft as his eyes were locked with hers. "Would you like some help taking off your dress Maylee?"

Maylee couldn't help but smile up at him. She couldn't remember a moment in the last few days he hadn't been gentle with her. She nodded. "Please..." She let him help her from her dress. She was shy as she was stripped free from the red silk. Laying there in her under-dress she could do little more then blush. Looking up at him she shyly spoke. "I .. I don't know what to do... I have never..." She felt silly telling him such a thing, as she was sure he knew she had never done anything before. She couldn't help but wonder if he had ever done such a thing before.

Alex helped Maylee out of her silky red dress and after setting it down, he looked back to her. His eyes met with hers a moment after he had seen her in her underdress and he smiled once again. "It's okay if you don't know what to do Maylee. Just do what feels right." He whispered to her before he placed his left hand on her hip and cupped her cheek with his right hand. He leaned in close to her and pressed his lips gently against hers for a moment. Alex pulled back from the kiss but not for long. He kissed down her chin and then down her neck, kissing gently each time.

She smiled at his words and gave a small nod. She laid there under him, enjoying the way he cupped her cheek as he kissed her. She wiggled under his fingers on her hip. His lips were soon moving away from hers, trailing down her neck. She moaned softly and tilted her head, giving him more room. Her hands moved to rest on his shoulder and she lifted her hips into his hand. "Alex.." She moaned out. Her eyes closed and she could feel her core heating at the way his mouth moved over her skin.

Alex started kissing and sucking softly on Maylee's neck, and as he did, his left hand trailed a little lower down past her hip. The tips of his fingers brushed against the top of her thigh. He pulled away from her neck for all but a moment, and looked up at Maylee once again. "Just relax and enjoy it Maylee. Just give into your feelings Maylee." He whispered to her before his lips found their way back to her neck once more. He kissed down her neck, kissing down to her collarbone, and then to the swell of her breasts.

Maylee wiggled under Alex's touch. She let out a soft moan and looked at him as he whispered to her. She smiled and let her hand rest on the back of his head. She relaxed under him as he kissed down to the swell of her breast. She let out a soft moan, and arched into him. Her other hand moved to run along his bare back. "Alex." She said lightly.

He closed his eyes as he felt her hand on the back of his head. As he kissed down to the swell of her breast, he moved his right hand to the top of her underdress. Alex pulled it down gently to expose more of her breasts to him, and as he did, he kissed her breasts until his lips grazed over her nipple. His other hand slid lower down to the side of her thigh, and as it did, he let his tongue flicker over her nipple. Alex really wanted to show Maylee just how good things could feel, and it really did mean a lot to him that she wanted her first time to be with him. Not that he had been with many girls before her.

Back
Top Bottom