Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Princess (MysticSparxman x Misalavan)

Maylee laid in the bed and watched Alex leave. The moment he was gone she felt lonely, like she was back at the castle. She wanted to go after him, but didn't dare move. As she laid there she could hear the rooms on either side of them. In one a man and woman were fighting. She could hear the man screaming at the woman and her cried. She wanted nothing more then to help the girl, but knew better. In the other she heard a banging, she knew the sound. When her father would go to see her mother she heard the same noise. as she laid there she was lost in her thought of home, her parents and her horse. When she heard the door open she simply opened her eyes with a smile. the smile froze on her face as she took in the dirty man before her. With a squeak she sat up and started to slid back on the bed.

The man was drunk, and mistaken the room for his. It took him a moment but his eyes were set on Maylee. "Hello there girl... your a pretty thing in here all alone." He took a drunk step forward as licked his lips.

Alex continued making his way back to the Inn, walking as fast as he possibly could. Of course he couldn't walk as fast as he would have liked, mainly because of the bags he was carrying with him. It did take him a little longer than he would have liked to get back to the Inn, but he was eventually able to make it back there. He made his way inside the Inn, pushing the door open with his foot. Alex gave the woman at the desk a small smile before he walked back to the room he was going to be sharing with Maylee. When he got back to the room, he was just about to stop to knock on the door, but then he could see that it was already open. Any smile that may have been there before immediately disappeared as he darted through the open door. "Maylee!" He said just as he came through the door.

Alex soon set his sights on the drunk and dirty man walking over to the bed Maylee was on. Alex set down the two bags on a nearby chair and then walked over to the drunk man. "Hey, leave her alone and get out of here. This is not your room, and you're not going to touch her, so get those thoughts out of your mind Mister." He walked past the drunk man and stepped in front of the man. As he stepped in front of the drunk man, he extended his right arm and held it out in front of him, stopping the man in his tracks a second later. "Leave now!" He narrowed his eyes as he looked into the eyes of the drunk man.

Maylee had never been happier then when she heard Alex call her name. She smiled up at him, though the worry was still on her face. As he moved between her and the dirty man she wanted nothing more then to run toward him. "Alex." She said softly, the happiness clear on her voice. She shifted to the end of the bed and watched as the drunk man seemed shocked by Alex being in front of him. It was clear the old man was too drunk to know much of anything, but it still had been scare. She was sure even drunk he could over power her. The drunk man gave a snort as he eyed Alex. As he turned to leave he offered a few words. Just as the man slipped from the door Maylee was up out of the bed. Her arms wrapped around Alex's middle and she hugged him. She hugged him tight as she let his warmth take over her body. The old man made her think of the men they had seen that morning. "You took so long." Thought her words were true there was a hint of teasing in her voice.

Alex never took his eyes off the drunken man until he had finally exited their room. He only turned his attention back to Maylee when the man had managed to close their door. He was quick to wrap his arms around her shoulders as she had wrapped her arms around his middle. Alex held her close to him, and then his lips curled up into a small smile as he heard that slight teasing tone in her voice. "Oh, I know I did Maylee. I was just picking up a few things for us, and then I had to carry it all back over here. I really am sorry for taking as long as I did." He spoke in a soft tone to her, even though he had been teasing her at first, he had been serious as he had apologized to her. Alex reluctantly pulled back from the hug a few short moments later. "Tell you what, I will lock the door from this side okay. That way, no-one is going to be able to get in unless they knock on the door first, and since I've brought us some food, I'm not going to be going anywhere." His tone remained soft as he pulled the key out of his pocket. "I will lock the door, and then we can get you something to eat." He flashed her another smile and then brushed strands of his hair behind his ear. After doing so, he walked over to the door, making sure it was closed properly. When he was certain it was closed properly, he inserted the key into the door and locked it. After locking it, he pulled the key back out of the door and slipped it back into his pocket. Alex walked back over to Maylee, picking up the bags of food and drink on the way back over to her. "Come and have a look at what I picked up for us." He said as he walked over to the bed, setting the bags down on the bed.

Maylee was up and hugged Alex once the guy was gone. She teased him slightly about how long it had taken him. She smiled at his teasing reply, though she didn't pull away until he did. She looked up at him and smiled. She moved back to sit on the bed with him, feeling better now that he was there. She pulled her legs up on the bed and waited to see what he had gotten for them. She happily took the food he offered her, digging right in. She was happy for real feed and being able to lay down. She didn't say anything as they ate. Once she was done eating She moved to lay back down. "I don't think i ever been this tired."

Alex didn't really eat much as he was more focused on making sure Maylee ate instead. Sure, he did eat something, but he didn't have a lot. Since he didn't have much to eat, he finished before her and he simply waited until she had finished too. As she had laid down on the bed, Alex sat on the bottom of the bed and looked over his shoulder up at her. "If you are tired, you should go to sleep Maylee. I can sit here and watch over you as you sleep if you'd like me to." He said in a soft tone as he looked at her laying on the bed. "You certainly do look tired though, you really do." He added as he shifted slightly to turn to face her.

Maylee ate her fill before laying down. Her green eyes looked down at Alex when he talked. She offered him a soft smile before she shifted. Shifting she found her head in his lap. "I think you just called me ugly." She teased in a sleepy tone. Her eyes closed as she cuddled into his lap. Her breathing started to even out as she started to drift to sleep. " You can sleep with me." She said lightly. Her body relaxed as she was fully asleep.

Alex laughed lightly as Maylee had teased him saying he had called her ugly. As she rested her head in his lap, he started to run his fingers ever so gently through her hair. He looked down at her, watching her as she fell asleep in his lap. Alex's fingers continued stroking her hair for a few moments after she had fallen asleep with her head in his lap. As much as he didn't want to wake her up, he knew he was going to have to move her. Alex placed his hand just underneath her head and lifted her head up and off his lap just enough for him to move. When he had lifted her head up enough, he moved and gently rested her head back down on the bed. Rising to his feet, he moved around to the side of the bed and pulled the blankets back a little bit. After pulling the blankets back, he leaned over Maylee and gently scooped her up in his arms. He looked down at her with a small smile as he moved to the head of the bed. When he was at the head of the bed, he set her down in the bed, and then he pulled the blankets up to her shoulders.

Walking around the other side of the bed, Alex pulled off the sword on his back as well as his shirt. Taking a deep breath, Alex pulled back the blankets ever so slightly and climbed into the bed behind Maylee. Once he was in the bed, he pulled the blankets back up and around their shoulders, and then he turned on his side do his chest was pressed up against her back. Resting his head on the pillow just behind hers, he wrapped his arm around her waist, and then he closed his eyes as he attempted to fall asleep.

Maylee felt right asleep with her head on Alex's lap. The feel of his fingers running through her hair helped. She let out a whimper when she felt his warmth leave her. Her eyes fluttered open to look up at him when he picked her up, thought sleep laced in the deep green orbs. Before she knew it they were cuddled under the blanket. Her finger laced with his as she pulled his hand up toward her chest. She hugged his arm around her as she slept. It was the best night sleep she had had in a while. Though she woke to sound of yelling in the room next to theirs.
Slowly she rolled to come face to face with a sleeping Alex. Her eyes moved over his face and she slowly reached up. She brushed her fingers over his cheek and took in a deep breath. He was so handsome that for a moment her heart stopped. She had never truly been around a man before, not like she was with him. There was a part of her that wished they could just ride kingdom to kingdom for the rest of their life. Her eyes fell on his lips and licked hers. She couldn't help but wonder what it be like to kiss him.

After he had laid down behind Maylee, Alex didn't fall asleep immediately. It took him nearly ten minutes before he had been able to fall asleep. He smiled in his sleep when he felt her lacing her fingers with his, and as she pulled his hand up to her chest and hugged his arm around her, he snuggled in closer to her. Alex almost buried his face into her back ever so slightly as he slept. He had never really been able to sleep so well before. It was a welcome change for him.

Because of how deep of a sleep he had managed to fall into, Alex didn't wake up when screaming came from the next room. As she had turned to face him, he moved his hand and slid it underneath the pillow. His breathing was soft as he slept, and as she was gazing at his lips, he moved his head forward on the pillow ever so slightly. As a result, his lips had gotten closer to her too. His other hand slipped around her waist as a long and slow breath passed his lips. There was the smallest of smiles on his face as he slept as he seemed to be dreaming about something. In his dreams, he was travelling with Maylee around the country. His King no longer had an interest in her, and she had been given permission by her father to choose to be whoever she wanted to be with. They both seemed to be really happy in his dream. "I still can't believe it Maylee. Your father gave you his blessing to be with whoever you want to be with." He whispered as he spoke in his dream.

Maylee couldn't help but watch Alex's face as she slept. When he shifted closer she had to swallow hard. He looked so happy and she couldn't help but wonder what had him so happy. However he soon whispered, clearly still a sleep. His words shocked her and that's when she knew he was dreaming of her. The thought heated her cheek and she couldn't stop herself. Her fingers brushed over his cheek before leaning forward. She placed a gentle kiss to his lips. "I want you Alex." She whispered before kissing him once more. When she broke the kiss she cuddled up to him, her head tucked under his chin as she took in the smell of him. Her hand rested on his bare back as she couldn't help but feel a little sad. She wanted what he said to be true, she wanted to be able to be with him. She couldn't help but wonder what was going to happen to her.

Alex smiled softly in his sleep when he felt Maylee's hand on his cheek. He didn't realize that it was happening in real life and not in his dream. In his dream, the couple had made it to a kingdom halfway across the land. They had been there for a few days and they were walking through the market place in the kingdom. They had stopped at one stall in particular, and were looking at the things on the stall when Maylee had turned to face him and cupped his cheek in her hand. When she had pressed her lips against his, she also did it in his dream, which was why he returned the kiss a little bit. In his dream, he wrapped his arms around her and hugged her as she had pulled away from the kiss. "Everything's going to be okay now Maylee. We can live our lives, and we can be happy." He whispered, talking in his dream again. Meanwhile, back in the land of the living, Alex was still sleeping, and his arm had slipped around her lower back, and he rested his hands gently against her spine as he slept.

Maylee cuddled into Alex wishing what ever his dreams was would be true. her hand held right around him as the tears pooled in her eyes. With Alex she felt free, even if she was anything but. "I care about you" she whispered to a sleeping Alex. the tears skid down her cheeks one by one as she kept her body closer to his.

His arms remained wrapped around her, holding her close to him as he slept. "Oh Maylee....I never thought it would be possible for me to meet....someone like you. I'm so happy that I met you Maylee." He whispered softly to her as he slept. His eyes flickered open ever so slowly as he felt her tears against his cheek. As he opened his eyes, he blinked a few times and then raised his head up and off the pillow. He looked down at her still half asleep. "What's wrong Maylee? Can't you sleep?" He whispered to her, the tiredness clearly heard in his voice.

Maylee smiled even as the tears fell. She looked up at his when he pulled away. her green orbs taking him in for a moment. Cupping his cheek she gave him a soft kiss "I want to be happy... I want to be happy with you" she said. She cuddled yup to him, sure she took him by surprise. She felt almost silly, crying over the idea of his dream.

Even though he had been half asleep, that soft kiss she had pressed against his lips did wake him up just a little bit more. Hearing the words that came out of her mouth caused the smallest of smiles to form on his face. As she had cupped his cheek in her hand, he did the same and cupped her cheek in his hand. Alex gazed into her eyes as he rested his forehead against hers. "Maylee....I know we haven't known each other long....but being with you....it makes me feel....happy Maylee. You make me feel happy Maylee." He whispered in the softest of tones to her.

Maylee blushed at Alex's words. She felt proud to make him happy. "You make me happy too." She said lightly. Her forehead pressed against his slightly. "Tell me about your dream" She asked lightly. Her arms moved to be wrapped around his middle. Her green eyes were locked on his face. She wanted that moment to last forever, but she knew it wouldn't. His king still wanted her, and her father would never let her be with a knight who had kidnapped her. Her eyes closed and she let her leg loop over his. What she wouldn't of given to just run away with him. She knew they could do it, she knew he would keep her safe.

Alex couldn't help but smile when Maylee told him that he made her happy too. He couldn't be sure why he was glad considering what he had done to her, but it did; it made him happy. "You mean it Maylee? I really make you happy?" He whispered to her, keeping his arms wrapped around her. "You want to know about my dream?" He asked with a small smile. "Okay, well it was a nice dream Maylee." He whispered to her, looking into her eyes. "Me and you....we had been travelling together, and we had made it to a kingdom across the country. We had been there for a few days, and we were walking around the market place in the kingdom. We were both really happy Maylee. My King no longer had any interest in you, and your father had given you his blessing and his permission to choose to be whoever you wanted to be with. We were looking at something on a certain stall in the market....and then you turned to me....and we kissed." He whispered in the softest of tones to her. "And I woke up after that." He added a second or so later.

Maylee smiled and nodded to his whispered question. She cuddled up to him and listened to his dream. "That sounds nice... I wish it were real." She told him lightly. Everything seemed so confusion now. While she knew she would kidnap, she felt more free then she had ever felt before. She leaned forward and let her nose brush gently against his. "Was it a good kiss?" She asked lightly. There was a hint of something in her eyes as she looked at him. Her tongue slipped over her pink lips and she wondered what it would be like to really kiss him. Not just a peek but a true deep kiss.

As Alex had told her about his dream, there had been a part of him that wished the dream could be true too. Of course he knew that it was unlikely that his dream would ever be able to come true, no matter how much he wanted it to. "Yeah, it was nice Maylee....and there's a part of me that wishes it could be real too." He spoke softly and gazed into her eyes as she brushed her nose against his. He nodded his head when she had asked about the kiss in his dream. "Yeah...it was a good kiss Maylee. It was gentle, passionate....and just really good." He whispered to her as he held her close to him.

A smile tugged on Maylee's lips when he talked about the kiss. Her eyes closed and she couldn't help but think about the kiss they would of shared in his dream. With no thought she pressed her lips to his harder then before, hoping for a deep passionate kiss.

Alex was taken by surprise when Maylee pressed her lips against his. His eyes widened in shock, and he didn't react for the first few moments. However, he didn't pull away either. It took him a few moments to realize it was what he wanted, so he closed his eyes and pulled her closer to him. As he did, he finally started to return the kiss she had pressed against his lips. His tongue ran over her lips as he added just that little bit of passion into the kiss.

Maylee couldn't help but push her lips to his, she wanted that passionate kiss. At first he didn't react, and fear ran through her. Just as she was getting ready to pull away he started to to kiss her back. Her arms wrapped tighter around him when pulled closer. Feeling his tongue along her lips made her gasp slightly. Her lips parted and she ran her tongue lightly against his. Hoping to temp him into slipping his tongue into her mouth. While she was unsure what she was doing, she did what felt right. She was happy to share her first kiss with him.

Alex breathed slowly through his nose as the kiss became more passionate. He felt Maylee wrapping her arms tighter around him, and as she did, his hands slipped down her body as the kiss intensified. The tips of his fingers rested against the swell of her ass, and then he felt her running her tongue against his. As soon as he had felt this, he slipped his tongue into her mouth, and soon his tongue was wrestling with hers. He really couldn't believe what was going on between him and Maylee. As confused as he felt, he still didn't want to stop. There was a part of him that wanted this, and it seemed as if Maylee wanted it too.

Maylee breathed deeply as the kiss became passionate. Her arms held tight to him and she could feel the brush of his fingers just above the swell of her ass. Their tongue wrestled and she couldn't stop the moan from slipping from her lips. She knew little of what happened between a man and woman, but she was sure this was right. She pressed her body tighter against his, hoping to keep this feeling.

Back
Top Bottom