Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Princess (MysticSparxman x Misalavan)

MisaLaVan

Make me your queen, fuck me like your whore.
The world seemed to be standing still, almost as if the world had been frozen. The castle looked so small from where Maylee Randell sat on her white mare. Maylee Randell was the 16 year old daughter of King Adam Randell and Queen Isabel Randell. It was the first time in weeks the princess had been let out side the castle walls. There had been sometime of disagreement between her father and a neighboring king. She was unsure what the disagreement was, after all she was just a princess. Her guards were not far away, one of horse back and a few on foot.
Letting out a sigh her green orbs looked out toward the country side before her. She missed the days she and her personal guard could just go out and ride with out worry. The wind picked up making her light brown hair fly around her face. Her long legs hugged the side of her mare setting her in motion. Her body moved gentle along with the horses. Her breast having a slight bounce as they moved along. She could hear her guards call out for her, but she did little more then look back over her shoulder at them. The mounted guard could easily get to her if need be.

RE: The Princee (MysticSparxman x Misalavan)

It was just over one week ago that the young knight had been told about his latest assignment by his king. The young knight had recently turned eighteen years old and he went by the name of Alexander Thomas. The young knight was one of the most loyal knights who served under King Marcus Blakely. Alexander wasn't really told much about his assignment. All he was told was that he had to kidnap Princess Maylee from the neighboring kingdom. Of course he wasn't told why and Alexander didn't bother asking any questions. All he was told was to kidnap her and bring her back to the kingdom. Since he wasn't the type to ask questions, Alexander would gather his belongings and then he would head off.

On the morning he was supposed to run into the Princess, Alexander stopped by a river just to splash some water on his face to wake himself up properly. It certainly did the trick as he felt much more alert after splashing some water on his face. He stopped and looked down at his reflection in the water. Alexander stood at a height of 6"3 and he had a slim and muscular build. He had hazel coloured eyes, lightly tanned skin and silver hair that stopped just above his shoulders. His naturally silver hair was slightly wavy too. Alexander wore a black and silver top and silver pants. He also had a relatively big sword on his back and a pair of boots on his feet.

It took Alexander nearly three hours before he was eventually able to locate the Princess and the guard protecting her. Alexander knew exactly what he was going to do. He hid himself behind a large bush and whistled just loud enough for the few guards on foot to hear him. As they had heard him, they turned and walked in his direction to investigate what they thought they had heard. The guards soon reached the bush right next to the one he was hiding behind. Alexander remained where he was and acted as soon as the guards turned to leave. The second they turned their backs to him, Alexander jumped out from behind the bush and swiftly knocked them out with a blow to the back of their heads. He quickly hid their unconscious bodies before sneaking up on the guard on a horse. Alexander came up beside the guard on the horse and pulled him off the horse, punching him hard in the face. With the final guard knocked out, Alexander climbed onto the horse he had just pulled the guard from, and then he dug his heels into the horse's side. The horse broke into a canter and then a gentle run and it wasn't long before Alexander was right behind the princess. He came up on her right side and without saying a single word to her, he reached over to her on her horse and wrapped his arms around her waist. Alexander pulled her from her horse, putting her just in front of him on her stomach. He kept an arm over her, keeping her in place as he kicked his heels hard into the horse's side. The horse broke into a gallop as Alexander rode away from the scene of the kidnapping. Now all he had to do was get back to his kingdom. His only problem was the fact he had no idea how long it was going to take.

Maylee was enjoying the feeling of the wind in her hair as she rode along. She could hear the sound of a horse coming up to her, but didn't think anything of it. She looked over with a smile that faded as she took in the man on the horse. He didn't look much older then her, his silver hair and hazel eyes where not ones she knew. before she knew it his hand was around her waist, pulling her from the horse. "Help" She screamed out. Though it didn't stop him from laying her over his horse. She did her best to keep her head lifted so she wouldn't hit it against the horse. Her hands grabbed at anything to keep her from slipping, not that he seemed to let her. Her hand grabbed his leg. "Please.....pull me up" She cried as her eyes watered. She was more scared of fall then anything else at the moment. She could see her light blue dress hanging on the other side of the horse. Her chestnut hair was freed from her pony tail she had had it in.

Alexander rode away from the scene of the kidnapping as fast as the horse would allow him to. The horse galloped non-stop for close to 45 seconds before Alexander finally started to slow the horse down. He was confident that he had managed to put enough distance between him and the guards he had knocked out. Alexander had heard what the princess had asked him and as soon as the horse had started to slow down, he moved his arm from her back and allowed her to sit up on the horse. As soon as she had sat up on the horse in front of him, he kept one hand on the reins of the horse and his other arm had already slid around her waist to hold her in place. ”Please don’t struggle Princess. I am only doing what my king has asked of me. I am just going to take you to my king. I am not sure what he wants with you, but it should only take us a day or two to get there on horseback, and you will probably be returned anyway.” He had slowed the horse down to a gentle canter now. ”Umm….what is your name Princess? My name is Alexander.” He said, trying his best to be friendly to her, despite the situation she was in.

Maylee could do little more then lay over the horse as they rode away from her kingdom. She felt him move his arm and was quick to sit up. She looked over her shoulder at him as his arm was once again around her waist. She did little more then look at him for a while. Green orbs moved to look in front of him. "Maylee Randell." She answered. "Who... who is your king?" She asked softly. While her voice was soft, and gentle it was full of fear and tears. She could feel the cold tears burning down her cheeks, she didn't make a sound though. Her father had always told her if she were to be kidnapped to do whatever they would tell her. They would have nothing to gain from taking her worth and her father would find her. "Did ... Did you kill my guards?"

Alexander slowed the horse down to a walk as she had finally told him her name. "It is nice to meet you Maylee Randell. It is just unfortunate it couldn't be under different circumstances." Alexander spoke in a soft tone and then she had asked him who his king was. "My king is King Marcus Blakely, and I really am only following his orders. I wouldn't do something like this otherwise." He spoke in a serious tone as he had said this to her. Alexander was very loyal to his king, so he would usually do whatever his king asked of him, no matter what it might be. He quickly shook his head back and forth at her next question. "Oh no, I didn't kill your guards. I just knocked them out, that's all. They will wake up with a headache and a sore jaw, but that really is about it. Besides, I really had no reason to kill your guards. They have caused me no harm, so there was no reason for me to cause any harm to them." He spoke softly as he had said this to her. "I have heard your name mentioned before.....well your surname anyway. My king mentioned it around two, maybe three weeks ago, but he never said anything about it to me until he told me to kidnap you and bring you to him." He said to her as he started to direct the horse through a small group of trees.

Maylee couldn't help to find it silly he said it was nice to meet her. He was kidnapping her, this was not a meeting. She let out a sigh when she heard his king's name. It was the same King her father had been having problem with only weeks before. She couldn't help but wonder if the problems had something to do with her. She was happy to hear that her guards had not been killed, though she couldn't help but still feel bad for them. She had not stayed near like she was told to, and they had let her be kidnapped. She was unsure if she would ever see the men again. Her hands rested on the saddle in front of her. She was grateful for his soft and gentle voice. Most knights were known to be rough, loud and unruly. While they were ever loyal to their Kings and kingdoms for anyone else all bets where off. "How old are you?" She asked lightly. She was guessing he wouldn't be much older then she was.

Alexander didn’t miss the sigh that had escaped her lips when he had mentioned the name of his king. This made him wonder now. As the horse walked through the woods, Alexander began to think. Soon, he knew he just had to ask. ”You sigh as if you have heard of my king before.” He paused for a moment after saying this to her. ”Does his name mean something to you at all?” Alexander found it hard to disguise the curiosity in his voice. Of course Alexander had no idea if the princess did know who his king was or not. If she didn’t, then he could push the thoughts from his mind. The horse was still walking through the woods as she had asked his age. ”I am eighteen. I just turned eighteen five days ago.” He spoke softly and was silent for a few moments afterwards. Alexander took a deep breath a second or so later. ”Umm….how old are you? Or would it be too rude to ask such a question?” His tone was surprisingly polite considering he had just kidnapped her. ”So…umm…where were you going today?” He asked, still feeling curious about her. A few minutes passed, and finally the horse emerged the other side of the woods. Now Alexander directed the horse along an open dirt road.

Maylee gave a small nodded when asked about knowing his King. "My father had a disagreement with him a few weeks ago. My father kept me locked me away for weeks, I was just now let out." There was a slight teasing to her tone. The rode for a while before she asked his age. She nodded when told he was only eighteen. It seemed they both were a little unsure of what of how to be around each other. She let out a small laugh and shook her head. "I am sixteen, I will seventeen only a few weeks time" She said lightly. She was shocked at his polite tone. Soon they emerged from the woods and where heading down a dirt road. She gave a small shrug that would have her mother upset if she could see it. "We were going for a ride. I hadn't been let out of the castle walls for almost two months. I enjoy riding so my guards and I were going for one." She explained softly. She wasn't like most princesses who were held up in the castle all the times. She enjoyed being out, and riding, to get to see her kingdom. "Your polite, where you of high born blood?" She asked curious about him.

Alexander sighed and nodded his head when Maylee had told him how she had heard of his king. Now it all made sense to him. "Do you know what the disagreement was about? Or did your father not tell you?" He asked in that same curious tone as before. "My king never really told me why he wanted you, but I'm going to guess that it may have something to do with the disagreement he had with your father." His tone was slightly serious, but then he caught onto the slight teasing in her voice as she told him she had only just been let out by her father. "Well I suppose it can't be that great that you get kidnapped on the day your father lets you back out." He spoke in a teasing tone similar to that of her own as he tried to ease the tension between the both of them. Alexander smiled as she told him her age. "Ah, so you're not that much younger than me. I suppose that's not really such a bad thing. At least I don't think it is. Anyway, what are you hoping to do for your seventeenth birthday?" Once again, his curiosity was starting to get the better of him. Alexander continued to direct the horse down the long and wide dirt road. He was certain that this must have been the way back to his kingdom. It wasn't really familiar to him, but it just made think that it was just a different route that would lead back to the castle and his kingdm. "It is nice to be able to go out riding from time to time....and if you think about it, you are still out riding....in a way. Sure, you might not be on your horse, but it still counts, doesn't it?" He said, offering her a surprisingly cheeky smile. Her next question threw him off slightly, but he decided to answer nonetheless. "Umm...I don't really know. My parents are Jacob and Kirsten Thomas." He said to her even though he didn't really expect her to know who his parents were.

Maylee shook her head "My father would never tell me anything like, I am just the princess" She told him truthfully. She was lucky to even know about the disagreement in the first place. She couldn't help but smile a little at his teasing tone. "If I ever get home I will never be let out again" She teased once more. It was nice for things to be slightly more relaxed. Though the thought he was kidnapping her was always at the back of her mind. She was slightly shocked when he asked what she wanted to do for her seventeenth birthday. She thought it over for a moment before answering. "I'd like to ride to the other kingdoms, get to see them for real" She said lightly. though she knew it would never happen. She looked back over her shoulder at him, taking in the cheeky smile that graced his handsome face. "Oh yes it still counts" Her voice was dripping with sarcasm. She turned forward and asked if he was of high born blood. Her bros pulled in confusion at his reply. "I... I mean.." She stuttered slightly and could of kicked herself. She swallowed hard. "Your just awful polite for someone not to be of higher born blood, like a lord or something along those lines" Her voice was soft almost weak as she spoke. She didn't want to upset him, or make him mad.

Alexander didn't really agree with what she had said about her father. "Well I don't think it's right that your father doesn't tell you anything important like that. After all, you may just be a princess but one day, you will succeed him as ruler of your kingdom, so he should tell you important stuff like that." He said with a slight shrug of his shoulders. He chuckled a little bit when she had told him she would never be let out if she got back home. "Of course you will get back home princess." He smiled and then found himself thinking about what she had wanted to do for her seventeenth birthday. "Hmm." He thought on it a little longer before finally responding. "Well since I don't know how long it's going to take to get back to my kingdom, I could always take you to another kingdom if we are still travelling by the time your birthday comes around. It is the least I could do for....umm...well....kidnapping you." He said softly to her. If she had looked back at him, she may have seen the rosy tint in his cheeks. Alexander couldn't help but laugh a little at her sarcastic response to his comment. "Ah, well it's good to see that you think it counts too." His tone was still slightly teasing, even if it wasn't as teasing as it had been before. Her response about his parents made him wonder, but he did smile as she said how polite he was. "I know the king I work for isn't the nicest of kings, but I was always taught to be polite by my parents." He paused for a moment after saying this to her. "Do you.....know my parents? Have you heard of them then?" He asked in a rather curious tone.

There was nothing Maylee could say to Alexander. It just wasn't how things were done, she was a princess she would never get the same life as a prince would. While he told her she would go home, she wasn't so sure. She explained what she had wanted for her birthday. She was taken back by his words. She looked over her shoulder at him, studying his face for a long moment. She turned back around and soon they were speaking of his family. She gave a nod, knowing his King was no where near the nicest. She had heard horror stories of this king of his. She looked back at him again when he asked if she knew of his parents. She gave a small shake of the head. "No... I'm sorry..." She felt bad for having to tell him she hadn't. They were still riding down the rode and she couldn't help but wiggle slightly. Her legs were starting to hurt, though she was unsure if he would be willing to stop.

Alexander noticed the way Maylee had looked over her shoulder at him when he had told her what he would do for her on her birthday if they were both still travelling towards his kingdom. Alexander got the feeling that she probably didn’t believe him, and in a way, he really didn’t blame her. After all, he probably wouldn’t have believed her if their roles had been reversed. Soon after she had looked back in front again, he spoke once more. ”I do mean what I say Maylee. I am certain that there are some other kingdoms along our route, so if we are still travelling when your birthday rolls around, we can stop off in some other kingdoms for a bit.” He smiled a little bit even though she wouldn’t have seen the smile on his face. Alexander didn’t really feel too surprised when she confirmed she knew who his king was. He had no doubt that many people had heard of his king and just how ruthless he could be. He just smiled when she said she hadn’t heard of his parents. ”You don’t have to apologize if you haven’t heard of my parents. It’s okay as I didn’t really expect you to know who they are.” Alexander was still directing the horse down what appeared to be a really long dirt road. Soon Alexander could see her squirming and wriggling in front of him. ”You look like you might be a bit uncomfortable there.” He said to her. ”I could stop and you could stretch your legs for a bit, but you have to promise me that you’re not going to run off on me. If you can promise me that, then we can stop for a few minutes,”

Maylee didn't believe the knight one bit when told they could see other kingdoms, if they were still riding. She apologized for not knowing his parents, though he said it was fine. They rode for a while before she started to feel stiff. She was shocked when he offered to stop, with the understanding she didn't try and run. She gave a small nod, she wouldn't run because she didn't know where she was. She was safest with him, after all as a knight they had honor. "I'd like to get down if we could" She said lightly. She waited until he stopped and had slipped from the horse. She lowered herself gentle to the ground, letting out a soft sigh. She started to walk around, staying close so he wouldn't get upset. "You know my father will be searching for me... If he find us he will have you killed" She said lightly. She felt almost bad for him. Alexander seemed like a nice man, who was simply following orders. She didn't want him to die just because he was loyal. She offered him a soft smile, now they where were on even footing she could see he was almost a head taller then her. She took this time to really take him in, she was taking back with how handsome he really was.

Alexander didn't really expect Maylee to believe him when he told her that they could see other kingdoms if they were still riding when her birthday came around. He had kidnapped her after all, so he didn't really blame her if she didn't want to believe anything he said to her. Alexander continued riding and directed the horse along the dirt road as he tried to find a decent place for them to stop. Finally, he spotted a place up ahead. It looked like a relatively small field just off to to the right side of the dirt road. Alexander directed the horse over towards the field and once there, he brought the horse to a stop. He jumped off the horse and then offered his hand to Maylee as she got down from the horse. As soon as she was down, he made sure he kept an eye on the horse, but then shifted his attention back to Maylee as she spoke of her father looking for her. Sighing softly, Alexander nodded his head. "I know your father is going to be looking for you Princess, and I know all too well what he is likely to do if he finds us." His tone was both soft and serious. As he stood a few feet in front of her, Alexander reached for a strap that ran across his chest. He released the strap, and as he did, his other hand reached around his back and he grabbed a hold of the sheathed sword on his back. As the strap fell from around his chest, he pulled the sword around to his side and set it down beside him. The sword was likely to be one of the biggest that Maylee was ever likely to see. From the hilt of the blade to the very tip of the blade, his sword stood just a few inches shorter than the princess herself. "Ah, that's better." He smiled a little as he arched his back, pushing his chest out a little bit. He looked back to Maylee a second later. "I genuinely am sorry for this, I really am. I am only following the orders of my king. Anyway, we can stop here for a while, or at least until you are ready to ride again." He said before turning around and walking over to where the horse was on the field. Once there, Alexander sat down on the grass and leaned back a little bit. "Come on Maylee. Come and sit down for a bit....after you are finished stretching of course." He smiled up at her as he decided to relax for a little bit.

Maylee walked around the field slowly, warning Alexander of what could happen. She gave a nod at his words, knowing he understood what could happen. She did her best to keep her eyes off the man. It was not very lady like to look at a man for too long. Her eyes moved back to him when he called her to him. She walked about a few more minutes before moving toward him. She slowly lowered herself a foot or so away from him. "How long do you think it will take to get to your kingdom?" She questioned lightly. She knew they wouldn't be able to take the main roads, her father would have people riding them. It would make scene that the ride to his kingdom could take longer then it normally would. She couldn't help but wonder what the trip would be like. Where would they eat and sleep, would he be able to keep her safe. A lot of the back roads where home to outlaw that would think very little of killing him before raping her. She swallowed hard and shifted slightly closer at the thought. Tears filled her eyes and before she knew it she was crying. she scared about what would happen to her, and wanted nothing more then to go home.

Alexander watched Maylee as she had been walking around the field. He had to think about the question she had asked him for a few moments. Alexander genuinely wasn't sure how long it was going to take to get back to his kingdom considering he couldn't take the same direct route back. He looked back to her and shrugged his shoulders. "In all honesty....I don't know how long it's going to take. We can't take the same route back that I took to get to your kingdom, so it could take us....weeks to get back. I really don't know. I wish I did....but I don't.....I'm sorry." He did sound genuine as he had said this to her. Alexander couldn't help but feel sorry for the young princess. After all, she was in this mess through no fault of her own. His eyes remained on her as she soon started crying. Alexander got to his feet and walked over to where she was sitting. He sat down beside her and placed an arm gently around her shoulders. "Don't worry princess. I will do my best to keep you safe on our journey. I promise I won't let anything happen to you....and I know you want to go home, I really do. If I could let you go back home....then I would. I really am very sorry for all of this Maylee. Just please don't cry."

Maylee moved to sit not far from the knight. She questioned how long their ride would take, and like she had guessed he didn't truly know. It was harder to tell since they couldn't take the main roads. It didn't take long for her to feel the burn of tears. She cried, she wanted nothing more then to go home. Alexander tried his best to comfort her, but she could only cry. Slowly her arms slipped around his middle, hugging herself to him. She wanted nothing more to run off screaming for help, but knew that not everyone would truly help her. It was some time before her tears dried, though she didn't move away from him. Her breathing was fast and shallow, he body jolted from time to time. When she did pull away she simply sat there, she didn't know what else she could say.

Alexander really did wish that he could give Maylee the answer she wanted, but unfortunately, he didn't even know the answer to the question himself. Of course he wished he knew how long it would take to get back to his kingdom, but he had never had to take all of the backroads before. This was a first for him, and Alexander couldn't seem to shake the thought that he may end up getting lost along the way. He did hope that wasn't going to happen, but he didn't hold his breath. Alexander was a little surprised when she wrapped hre arms around his waist. Still, he couldn't help but feel bad for her. He could only imagine how she must have been feeling right now. He did his best to comfort her and hugged her close to him in a comforting manner. When she did pull away from him, his arm did remain around her shoulders. "I know you don't think it now, but everything is going to turn out okay....it really is. I mean it when I say I'm not going to let anything happen to you, and that's not just because I have to take you back to my king. I will always protect those I have to look after." He smiled a little, speaking in a soft tone to her.

Maylee couldn't help but feel lost as she sat next to the man. Her crying had died down, but she still was scared. Bright green eyes looked toward him as he spoke. Promising to keep her safe. "And if your kings wishes to do me harm?" she questioned thought she already knew the answer. " Your king won't let me go home, he... he is going to hurt me... and I have no one to keep him from doing so." Het voice was full of sadness as she spoke. While neither truly knew why the king wanted her, she was sure she was right on.

Alexander's blue eyes met with her green ones and he had to stop to think over the question she had asked him. Alexander had never been told what his king actually wanted with her. However, it had never actually occurred to him that his king would actually want to harm Maylee. There was a thoughtful expression on his face for a moment. "My king never told me what he wanted with you. He never told me why I had to kidnap you, and I'm sure he will let you go home." Alexander wanted to believe that his king would allow Maylee to go home, but a small part of him didn't know if he could believe it or not. He took a deep breath before exhaling slowly through his nose. "Look Maylee....I may be loyal to my king, but if he wishes to do you harm......I will not let him." He paused for a moment after saying this to her. "My king likes to hurt people who he feels have wronged him, but you have done nothing wrong, so you don't deserve to be harmed. I will make sure he does not harm you. You have my word on that." He said, his tone becoming quite serious.

Looking at him Maylee could see the unease in his eyes. He was promising her something She wasnt sure he could do. Years burned he green orbs as she looked away. She didn't know what to say to him. What could she say. Slowly she stood, she didn't want to think of what could happen anymore. “ I'm ok now, when ever your ready I'm ok to ride again" she told him lightly. She didn't move just waited for him. She wondered if he would hurt her if she had fought him. Letting out a light sigh she mounted when he was ready, not saying a word for a long while.

Alexander sighed softly to himself as she had risen to her feet. He just nodded his head as she told him that she was ready to ride again. Alexander rose to his feet also, and as he did, he picked up his sheathed sword and returned it to its position on his back. As soon as he had done this, he walked back over to the horse in the field. Alexander helped Maylee up onto the horse and then he climbed up onto the horse just behind her. This time though, he didn't wrap an arm around her waist like he had done before. This time, he just took the rein in both of his hands instead of just one. Alexander directed the horse out of the field and continued on down to the end of the dirt road. This took nearly ten minutes, and then they soon came to a fork in the road. Alexander stopped the horse at the fork in the road. "Oh great....left or right." He muttered to himself. He turned his attention to Maylee in front of him. "What do you think Maylee? Left or right?" He asked her since she hadn't said anything for some time.

The pair got on their way, this time was different though. They didn't speak and Maylee felt a lost of safety when he didn't put an arm around her. She knew it was silly, after all he was kidnapping her. Her hands were resting on the saddle horn as they rode. It was almost ten minutes before they came to a stop. She looked over her shoulder at him for a moment when asked what why she thought. The truth was she didn't know where they were, so she truly didn't know what way his kingdom was. She thought for a moment before speaking. "Left" She said lightly. She wondered if he would trust her and go the way she had said.

Back
Top Bottom