Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Adventures of a shapeshifter (Revnarh & hiddenlust)

Revnarh

Playful demoness
Hello, I´m Theresya Goldinger, but my friends call me Tezy. I´m 20 years old, have shoulder-long red hair and black eyes. I´m a shapeshifter, that means I can change my body with my mind. For example, I could turn into an elephant, a dragon or a chimera-like monster, but I prefer to use my ability to change my appearance like the colour of my hair/eyes or changing my gender from male to female to futanari...just to have some fun.

Tezy woke up when the sun rose. She took a quick shower and ate some muesli for breakfast. "Mh...what should i wear today? Oh, i know!" Tezy picked out a short light-blue skirt, matching panties, a pair of white socks and a My little Pony t-shirt with twilights cutie mark on it and put everything on. The reason why she doesn´t wear any bras is because she destroyed too many in the past when she expanded the size of her breasts one or two sizes. Normally she has perky 30C breasts, but sometimes she likes to change them to 30J just for fun. After changing the colour of her hair from red to black with red stripes, she grabs her mp3 player, puts a pair of sneakers on and leaves her home for her usual morning jogging route. ~Maybe I find someone cute for some fun today...~ thought Tezy when she put the plugs into her ears to listen to some music before she started to walk to the park.

Rei sighed softly as he ran a finger through his snow-white hair that trailed down to the top of his butt. Taking a glance down at his watch, he took another deep breath and readjusted his skirt. Hour and a half late wasn't too bad, was it? Around him, kids scampered by with their parents, teens gathered up with their friends, and couples sat together on benches or in the grass. In the center of all this, was a young woman... Well... It looked like a woman. In truth, this was Rei Yamato, a young boy. Checking his watch one more time, he just gave up. "Stood up again," he muttered softly, "So much for it working out with her then..."

Rei had been born a man, but always had the appearance of a woman. Some had joked that he had a sex change while in the womb. Looking down at himself, he frowned. His pale complexion was almost doll-like. A lot of people would go through hoops to get what he had naturally. He was cute right? Then how come this was the fifth time this month he had been stood up on a date?! Smoothing out his grew sweater dress, he stood and grabbed his small purse. The park was bright and sunny today, perfect for being out. Now, Rei felt like just staying in and sleeping. He got ready for nothing this morning it seemed. Sighing in depression, he walked with his head down through the park.

Listening to her music, Tezy jogged through the park on her usual route. She stopped after some time at a small kiosk to buy some water. Tezy wanted to continue to walk around in the park after refreshing herself when she saw a cute girl. She walked towards her, took her ear plugs out of her ears and said: "hello, I´m Theresya, but I like it to be called Tezy. Who are you?" ~Lets see if I have some luck with this cutie~

Rei sighed softly as he moved swiftly. However, a strange voice suddenly surprised him. Jumping slightly, he spun to face the mysterious woman, face turning red quickly with shock. "H-Huh?" He stuttered out, "R-Rei. Do I know you ma'am?" Rei's soft, red, eyes quickly glanced over her. She was pretty. That much was obvious. Why had she started talking to him though? "U-Umm..." He hesitated, quickly looking away before she caught him looking at her, "T-Tezy, right? C-Can I help you with something?" To be honest, he didn't mind staying here if he had someone to talk to, but he really couldn't read this woman yet. She had just come up and introduced herself out of the the blue.

"Yes, you can help me by accompanying me home to have some fun." answered Tezy without thinking. After realizing her mistake, she blushes heavily and starts to stutter. "I s-saw you a-and thought h-how cute you look, so maybe you..." Tezy stops to talk and looks away. Five minutes of awkward silence pass before she continues to talk. "...maybe you want..." she sighs and looks down to the ground. "You know what? Forget it. I think you don´t want to..." she stops again and shakes her head to make up her mind. Tezy´s whole face becomes red and she blurts out her question: "Doyouwanttogoonadatewithme?"

Rei was dumbfounded when this woman suddenly spoke. At that moment, he was sure she didn't really think when she spoke. The mere suggestion caused the young boy's face to burn crimson. "W-W-What?!" He exclaimed, taking a step back quickly, "I... I... What?" Tezy, suddenly realizing what she said, quickly fixed herself. Her confession only made him burn brighter. Cute was what he was going for this morning, but he hadn't been called that by a woman in that way before. Rei only stared at her in the silence that had split between her. He could only watch as she beat around the bush. He admitted inwardly that she was cute... He only stood there for another moment before turning his attention to the ground, kicking the ground out of his own shyness. No one was that up front before... Well... He was already ready for a date...

"S-Sure..." He muttered softly, casting her a look out of the top of his eyes, "I-I mean... I don't mind..."

~Yes, I´m lucky!~ "What do you want to do? We could eat some ice cream and talk about each other or do something else to learn more about us. Or do you want to do something else?" Tezy could not believe how lucky she was. The last time she had a date was one or two years ago.

Rei Sighed softly when Tezy showed just how excited she was. His face turned redder as she continued to voice ideas for a date between the two of them. Finally, the young boy had to stop her. "I-Ice cream sounds like fun..." he admitted shyly, gesturing with his head, "There's a place nearby I've been dying to go to. I was... Hoping to go today anyway..." A light smile touched the boy's face as he closed his eyes. Well... This could be fun in its own way. Maybe this could pan out... If she doesn't get freaked out later, that is....

Tezy smiled when Rei said that she wanted to eat some ice cream with her. She could not believe her luck with this cute looking girl! "Oh, do you mean the Winter Palace? I love that restaurant!" Tezy grabbed Rei's hand and walked towards the best and smallest restaurant in town before Rei could change her mind. "You're going to like it! The Winter Palace might be a little bit small for a restaurant, but it's very lovely. I like the design of it, it looks like a palace made out of ice. Here we are!" Tezy stopped in front of the restaurant. She did not exaggerate when she described the Winter Palace, it looked like a castle made out of solid ice. "Which ice cream do you want? They have many different flavors like strawberry or chocolate, but they have special ones too!"

Rei could literally see the excitement on Tezy's face as she described the Winter Palace. Sure he had heard rumors about it, but never really gave it a shot. He was about to begin walking when she suddenly took his hand, tugging him along. The sudden contact sent a small shade of pink across his cheeks. It wasn't far to the restaurant thankfully. However, once they did get there, Young Yamato had to simply state at the building in awe. It truly did look like a winter palace. The contractor must have made a lot from this project. "I-I think I'll stick with something simple," he muttered softly looking to Tezy with a shy smile, "Chocolate is my favorite..." The young boy took a quick step into the building, holding the door open for her apparent 'date.'

Tezy walked inside the small restaurant to order two cones of ice cream, one with chocolate and one with white chocolate. She paid for it and gave Rei the cone with the chocolate ice cream. "Do you want to walk through the park or sit down outside? there are some tables and chairs around the corner that belong to the Winter Palace."

Rei followed Tezy and took the cone he was given. He wanted to help pay, but she pulled out money before he did. "Can we just sit down and talk?" he asked, "I... Well... I know nothing about you." Gently, he moved on out of the restaurant and out onto the bench. Taking a lick of the ice cream. Shyly, he kicked the concrete as he waited for Tezy to take a spot beside him. "S-So..." he began softly, beginning to blush again, "Wh-Who are you exactly?... A-All I know is that you... Think I'm cute..." A soft blush tinted his cheeks as he took another lick of the chocolate cone. He admitted that she was pretty, but there was something odd about her. He could just feel something strange.

Tezy followed Rei to a table and sat down on a chair. She started to lick her ice cream when she heard Rei asking her who she was. "I´m Theresya Goldinger, a 20 year old merchant who moved to this town last month. I sell custom made stuff like figures over the internet for a living." she pauses for a moment to lick her ice, then continues to talk. "And I said that you are cute because I meant it when I said it. I...I kinda like you." Tezy blushes and her hair turns from black with red stripes to a bright pink for a short moment when she looks shyly away, but it changes back when she continues to lick her ice cream.

Rei nodded lightly when Tezy began to give him some more information about herself. "S-So you sell things over the internet?" he asked taking another lick of the ice cream, "That's pretty cool. Sounds a lot better than what I do." Taking a deep sigh, he looked down, not noticing the sudden change of her hair color. Well... He did notice, but wrote it of as his mind playing tricks on him. "R-Rei Yamato," he began again, "Nineteen, cashier at a clothing store back at the mall, been here for... Hm... Going on five years now." Rei hung his head low as he took another couple of licks, the cold contrasting to the burn that covered his face, "Th-Thank you... N-Not many people... Y'know say that to me... I kinda got myself ready today because I was supposed to be heading on a date... She stood me up though... Again..." The shy young trap sighed deeply.

"I allways was good at creating things so i decided to study at an arts school. I graduated with good grades, but i could not find a job so i started to craft some things." Tezy stops again to lick her ice cream. "Some of my friends told me that I should try to sell my creations on the internet. I got some requests in a forum for custom made figures and other things and then i moved to this town." She finishes her ice and starts to eat the cone. "I can´t believe that someone did not came to your date. You´re so cute!" Without notizing, Tezy´s hair turns into a bubblegum-like colour for five minutes before it changes back this time after she takes the last bite of the cone.

Rei nodded softly as he finished the chocolate ice cream, and began to work on eating the cone. It sounded like she had a good little set-up for herself then. If only he could do something like that. Blushing, he looked down to his shoes. "I-It isn't the first time its happened," he admitted, "A-At least it wasn't a complete waste of time to get ready... I'm still on a da-" his words froze in his throat when he saw her hair out of the corner of his eye. Pink? Was it always pink? No... It was never THAT pink! He could only stare for the five minutes until it changed back. In shock, he dropped what was left of his cone on the ground, just staring at that hair. How did it change colors like that? "Y-Your hair..." he stuttered, "I-It changed..."

Tezy looked at Rei, thinking weither she should lie or tell her the truth. After thinking for some seconds, Tezy decided to share her secret with Rei. "I think showing you would be faster than explaining it to you..." She tried to let her hair grow and change the colour of it into a glowing rainbow, but Tezy could not concentrate. "Why did nothing happen? Ok, then I'll explain it to you. I'm a shapeshifter and I can't control myself sometimes when I'm with someone who is as cute as you." Her hair grows suddenly over her shoulders and stops when it reaches her ass. As soon as it halts, her straight hair changes slowly into curly pink hair. "I don't know why my hair changed so suddenly..." Says Tezy while her right hand plays with her hair nervously.

Rei's mouth dropped at the confession of her secret. A shapeshifter?! What kind of joke was that?! Sighing, the young boy felt stupid. Here he was, actually thinking this date would be a good idea, and then she pulls something like this out. Sure the hair color changing was weird, but there had to be some reason behind it. Perhaps he was looking at it in the wrong light? Maybe its some new wig? He opened his mouth to speak, but fell silent as her length grew to the same length as his silver, before becoming curly and pink. "Y-You're s-serious?..." he asked, dumbfounded, "H-How?... I-I mean... Th-That's impossible, right?"

Tezy frowned and her hair turned from pink to an ash-like grey. ~She does not believe me...like the others...~ "I know that this sounds silly..." She stopped to look down to sigh and continued. "I was like...this since I was born...it began when I was three or five years old. I saw the birds fly and asked myself how it would feel to fly in the sky. The next thing I remember was that my arms had turned into wings and that I was trying to fly. My mother stopped me before I could hurt myself. She taught me that I should never show others what I can do." Tezy paused again to put her legs onto the chair to hug her knees while tears started to roll down her cheeks. "Someone found out about my secret in the past and called me a monster..." Her voice, nearly being a whispering, became totally quiet while Tezy continued to sob quietly. ~Great, now she thinks you are creepy and she will run away.~ Tezy looked up at Rei with pleading eyes, begging silently to not be left alone.

Rei started to believe her now. Well... He wasn't really sure if he did to be honest. He just didn't want to see her upset. At most, she truly believed she was. Gently, he scooted closer to Tezy, leaning in to whisper into her ear. If she felt comfortable to tell him something she meant to keep secret, then he would do the same.... Man if this turns out to be some sort of joke and this is on camera... If what he says somehow is caught on a mic... He'd probably just die. "L-Listen..." he began shyly, his hand fiddling with his own silver hair, "I-I'm actually a guy. I just enjoy dressing this way better than how I normally look." Sitting back, Rei's face turned scarlet. His hands pulled his long hair in front of him as he played with it, more to hide the blush if anything.

Tezy stops to cry and whipes the tears away. She thinks about Rei's words for a moment and gets then closer to the cute boy. "...I did not tell you everything about me, but I do not want to talk about my other secret in public where everyone could listen to us. Do you know a place where we can talk under four eyes?" Asks Tezy while she starts to play with her now gold-blond hair.

Rei watched Tezy's hair color change once more. It was like it changed with her mood. It was grey when she was depressed. If it was a wig, it was a real good one. Blushing, the young boy's body curled up. A private place? He didn't really know anywhere, and his home was pretty far away... His roommate had given him a ride that day. She had walked, well ran, here by the looks of it. His blush grew brighter when he remembered her first few words. "W-We could go to your house..." He muttered shyly, hands clenching in his length hair, "B-B-But j-just to t-t-talk okay?!" The trap was practically a ball in the chair by that point. His hair had curled all around him almost like a tail.

"Ok, but I want to show you something too. I have the feeling you still do not believe that I can shape-shift, but you are not the first one who needed to see me changing into something else to belive me." They walked both to Tezy's home which was located near the park. "Welcome to my small house!" Said Theresya when she opened the door to let Rei in. "If you want, then I can make some coffee or tea for you." It looked like Tezy was excited and nervous at the same time. It was a long time ago when someone found out about her second secret and now she was going to share it with Rei. ~How will she...he...react when I reveal my other secret?~

Rei's face only turned redder when Tezy said she wanted to show him something. His mind immediately went somewhere it really shouldn't have. It was pretty needless to say that he was completely silent all the way to her home. It was small, but quaint. Not unlike somewhere he wouldn't mind staying. Rei quickly walked in and sat his small purse down on a table. Normally, he would have jumped on the offer, but he turned her down this time. She had said she only showed this secret to one other person. "Wh-Why are you sh-showing me this s-s-secret of yours?" He asked softly, "W-We just met a little while ago..." He couldn't say much though. He just told her that he was a guy after only an ice cream.

"You told me your secret and I kinda like you and still think that you are cute and should just shut up and show you what I meant." Tezy stopped to calm herself down, but she was too nervous. "Ok, first things first..." She closed her eyes and breathed in and out several times...and started to change. The hair on her head shrank and turned slowly into flowers while a pair of angel-like wings grew on her back and, last but not least, her skin started to glow like one of the fishes in the dark depths of the sea. A third eye opened on her forehead along with the other usual two. "Like I said, I am a shapeshifter. Please do not call me a monster!" Pleaded Tezy when she changed her appearance back into how she looked before the transformations. "A-and my o-other secret..." Theresya blushed heavyly and her curly red hair grew until it nearly touched the ground.

Back
Top Bottom