Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Quae Questum Orbitae (World of the Elements)

The statues ignore your question and try to attack you. The gargoyle tries to hit your face with his sharp claws while the other guardian attempts to punch you in the stomach.

A green cloud appears above the living statues and acidic rain begins to fall down on them. It looks like it's not working at the first glance, but they get affected and fall apart a few inches away from you. There are two crystals in their remains, a blue one and a red one.

A warm and cold energy surges through your body as soon as you touch the crystals. You can now cast the spell frozen flame and summon a crystal golem. There is an altar on top of the mountain where someone stands in front of it, whispering some words and not noticing you approaching.

The man walks towards the altar with a knife in his right hand and a cage in his left hand. He is going to sacrifice the creature inside the small metallic prison for some kind of ritual. Do you want to wait what will happen next and keep watching, try to stop him or do something else?

The creature insude the cage screams like it is scared and knows what will happen soon to it. The priest takes the sacrifice out of the cage with the left hand and raises a curved knife with the right hand. The small creature tries to get away by thrashing around and continues to scream, but it can't escape without any help. Do you still want to wait until it is over or do something else?

The priest doesn't notice you and raises the knife higher before he begins to move his arm down, ready to sacrifice the creature any time. What will you do to stop him?

(Please be a little bit more specific from now on. You can do more than one action at once.)

The priest drops the fuzzy creature when the cat made out of shadows distracts him by attacking the shadow of his hand with razor-sharp claws. He turns around to see who or what disturbed the ritual and he spots you, but your shadow cat distracts him again. What will you do now, hide, attack the priest, run after the small creature or do something else?

The creature hides behind its bat-like wings and squeals when it sees you approaching, but it stays where it is right now instead of running away when you don't do anything to scare it further. The priest doesn't listen to your words, he is too busy with trying to hit your shadow cat with fireballs made out of black flames.

The creature is shivering in fear and keeps running away from you until it notices that you don't mean any harm. Touching it causes a surge of energy run through you. You are now able to summon the unknown creature. It will always look different when you summon it. The priest finally defeated your shadow cat and is now looking for his sacrifice. He watches how the creature vanishes and yet a smile spreads on his face. The priest raises his curved knife and sacrifices himself instead. A rumble goes through the island like there is a quick earthquake, but it's over as soon as it came. The corpse of the priest bursts out into flames only to get covered by a strangely black glowing smoke. Two eyes appear in the cocoon-like smoke and stare at you with an evil look. "I'm hungry..." growls the deep voice before the cloud turns into a gigantic demon. You have to fight this boss when you want to get off of this island.

The golem rushes towards the gigantic demon and tries to attack him with razor sharp crystal projectiles while dodging the fireballs made out of the flames of the hellfire.

By the way, you can't summon your shadow cat for this fight since the priest defeated it.

Hello! I am new to this site and this game caught my eye, I hope I am applying right by posting like this. Any way coming up with a character was a bit trickier than I thought, at first I was going to go with a no element human knight like character but was unsure if plain humans were allowed as in character gen it specified make a chimera, so! To be safe than sorry I made the concept a bit different, hope it's not too incorrect with anything.

Horatio Gulard, The Knight Errant.

Standing just under seven feet tall, with the powerful legs of a Spring Heeled Jack, the ever watchful gaze of a sentinel and mighty arms of a great gorilla Horatio is an imposing figure of a man and within his chest beats the heart of a crazed hyena.

Looking to become a great hero one day and finally prove that you need not align yourself with the elements or magic to make your mark on this world Horatio has not formed an elemental affinity and has instead spent his days honing his skills with mighty blades and eschewing use of a shield he has learned to use gauntlets and arms of his think armor to ward off attacks and as a secondary weapon if need be.

Oddly enough he has developed skills in both first aide and the crafting of armaments, due to his reluctance to use healing magics out side if dire situations and the unlikely hood of finding arms and armor to fit his unusual build, respectively.

(Sum it up, no elements (yet, if ever) classes: knight and defender(hope those fit the style I described) and jobs are field medic and smith)

Well that wall of text was my attempt at joining, if there is any problems let me know and I can make something else.

Drunken Jesus:

Please post your character in the character thread. Everything looks fine except that I forgot to mention that you can create a normal character like a human or an elf too...

Feel free to use the out of character thread if you have any questions or just want to chat.

Asphodel:

Ok, the first time is a freebie, but from now on you have to roll a d100 whenever you want to summon the unknown creature. A small fuzzy ball of fur with bat-like wings appears out of nowhere. It isn't scared at all like it was when the priest wanted to sacrifice it, instead it flies towards the gigantic demon and distracts him so your crystal golem can attack without needing to focus on dodging the fireballs from hell.

(Ok sorry, just posted the whole thing in the right place, and il just keep the chimera man I came up with, no worries, seems like playing a human rather limits you anyway, hope to get started soon! Sorry for the mixup.)

Ok, Horatio...you start the game with a sword made out of a special metal that isn't magnetic, doesn't electrocute you when you use it as a lightning rod, is imune against hell/demon fire as well as dragon fire, doesn't rust nor sunder no matter what happens, doesn't melt when it comes in contact with magma/acid and magic can't affect it. Don't lose it though, weapons and armor made out of this material are very expensive thanks to the hard process to create them.

Your ranged weapon is inside the middle of your shield in form of a crystal. It can absorb the force of an impact to a certain amount and can be shot at your enemies. You can upgrade your armor and weapons with more crystals, but doing that is very expensive too. There are different ones and all of them can store something like the slash of a blad or a certain element to release it later as a beam or another kind of attack. Each weapon and armor can only be upgraded with up to three or five crystals which depends on the size of what you want to upgrade. Only special armor and weapons can be upgraded with a crystal while elemental weapons can 'evolve' or get enchanted.

There is a mark, similar to a rune, on each of your gauntlet which allow you to create a force field around you for a while. They are the sign of your god/s and a blessing to help you on your quest. Your mind is sharp enough to use weak telekinesis, a non-magical ability that allows you to lift small or light objects, make you levitate over the ground or walk on water, attack opponents with a telekinetical punch or throw rocks at them.

You can still form a bond with the elements later or stay this way and become a strong warrior who can be hard to defeat by mighty wizards and users of several elements. There is a group of monks who focus only on martial arts, the use of special weapons or ttelekinesis.

Do you want to have mechanical wings with a jetpack to fly or do that by using advanced levitation?

You start your journey in a mix of an arena and a labyrinth where you have to use more than your sword to survive. The sound of something approaching from your left can be heard. Do you face whatever is coming for you or do you take the right path which leads to a fork to get away? Your goal is simple, get to the exit alive to finish this tutorial. The walls are to slippery and too tall to climb up and you wouldn't be able to fly up even when you had wings thanks to an invisible ceiling.

Back
Top Bottom