Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Can you help me (Last Breath x Oritigo)

M

My last breath

Emilia watched as the heavy set male approached her cage. Kitsune were popular these days, but a rare find. The mans heavily booted feet scraped along the dirt floor. The small female pushed herself as far back as she could go. It was her turn to be bid on, she was the last in the lot that day. He had been saving the best for last. He stood at her cage looking in at the pink hair fox girl, spitting on the floor. He opened the barred door and reached in for her, grabbing hold of an ankle he pulled her out. "I don't want to hear no lip from you." The man said hauling her to her feet, "you just stand up there lookin' pretty and fetch me an even prettier bit of money." Gripping her arm he began pulling her towards the center ring.

The area was full of greedy men and women, looking for their next toy. Emilia's eyes widened, and she jerked back from the master. His grip was tight, she gave another yank pulling her arm free of his greedy hands. Seeing her opportunity, she turned and ran. Hands grabbed for her, she dodge everyone of them. Coming out of the tent into the bright sun, she was blinded for a moment. They were still coming for her, she didn't have time to adjust. Making a left she ran towards the crowd of people she could see a short distance away. Looking back for only a second, they were fallowing close behind. She dashed between a couple, the woman squealed in surprised. When she came out between the couple she ran straight into the hard chest of someone. Looking up into the face, "help me."

Zack was a tall, lean man, standing at 6 feet tall with short silver hair and hazel eyes.
His build was one of a skilled swordsman, thin but muscular.
He was out for a walk one day, hearing the slaves being bid on in the distance.
"Barbaric."
He had been in this city for too long, and was going to leave, when a pretty kitsune girl plowed straight into him and looked up at him, asking for help.
From the collar on her throat, she was obviously a slave meant for auction.
That alone would have made him want to help the girl, but that look in her eyes and how cutely she asked him made him quickly pull the girl behind him and face her pursuers.
Laying one hand on the sword at his side, he loosened it in his sheath.
"If you know what's good for you, you'll leave the girl alone."
The glare he gave them would make them instinctively step back.

Looking behind her she saw the men closing in, the heavy set master was a bit slower. She was pulled quickly behind the male, holding onto a bit of fabric, she peeked around him. Her ears flattened as their faces told her they were more then a little angry. The men stopped a couple feet from the man, now holding their property. Seeing the sword, they took a step back. The heavy set master finally joining them. "That there belongs to me, now please kindly hand the little chit over." He held out a chubby fingered hand waving it to Emilia for her to come to him. "I don't want to go," her words started out brave but trailed off towards the end. Burying her face into the mans back. "If you want to have her, you need to bid like everyone else," the master spoke between heavy labored breaths. "I can assure you though sir, she is quite the handful." He clearly wasn't understanding the gravity of the situation, thinking he had the upper hand.

Zack reached into his pocket and threw several solid gold coins on the ground at the man's feet, more than twice what any sane person would have paid for her.
"That should cover it."
He slammed the sword into its sheath and turned to the girl.
"May I know your name?"
He offered the girl his hand and smiled comfortingly at her.
He made sure to pay attention to what occurred behind him, ensuring that no one tried anything to stop him from comforting the girl.

For a moment the man only stared at the coin thrown at his feet. Glaring at the mans back when he turned away from him. A show of disrespected any where you went. Bending he picked up the coins, follow them, he obviously has plenty of money to spare. Turning on his heel he walked back to the bidding tent. The three other men, meandered off, keeping an eye on both the man and the kitsune.

Looking down at his hand as he took hers, she looked up at him. "Emilia," she watched as the men walked away. "Thank you," she wrapped her arms around the mans waist.

Zack smiled and stroked Emilia's hair comfortingly.
"I'm Zack. A pleasure to meet you, Emilia."
He brought her fingertips up and kissed them.
"Now, how about we get out of here, hmmm?"
He continued holding her hand and smiling at her.

Smiling up at him, finding she liked the sound of his name. Her ears that were once flat against her head perked up, her fluffy tail began to sway softly. "Where will we go," she asked "to your home?" Technically since he paid for her she belong to him now. It was his choice what to do with that information. She owed it to him to be a good pet though, if that is what he chose.

Zack smiled and watched how Emilia's tail swayed, then remembered the collar.
"Yes, let's go to my home."
He smiled and squeezed her hand, enjoying how happy Emilia was.
He walked her to his house, a small cottage with only one bedroom, arriving as the sun was setting.
"Well, here we are."
Zack gave her ears an affectionate rub, leading her inside.

Emilia peeked into the small cottage just before he led her in. Looking up at him when he rubbed her ears. "This is your home," walking inside she held her hands close to her chest. Noticing there was only one bedroom, she looked around the main part. There was a nice spot in front of the fireplace, maybe he would let her sleep there. "Do... I get to stay here?"

Zack nodded.
"You can have the bedroom. I'll sleep out here."
He walked into his room and rummaged through his pack, eventually finding what he was looking for.
He walked back out and gently coaxed Emilia to tilt her head up.
When she did, she could hear several clicking sounds, and the collar fell away.
"There we go. I can't stand seeing any marks of slavery on people."
A thought suddenly occurred to him.
"You..... Don't think you're my property, do you?"

Now she was confused, Masters didn't give up there beds for pets. If there was only one bed, pets slept on the floor. Her ears flattened again as he tilted her head up. Ears flicking a little out the sound of clicks, until the collar fell away. Her hand went to her neck, she had been wearing the thing for a year now. Answering his question, "you paid for me. That means you are Master now....right?" She was definitely confused now.

Zack looked at Emilia.
"No. I am not your master. However, I don't want you to leave.
If you want to, you can stay and I will protect you."
He felt a bit sad that she might leave.
Despite having only known her for a few hours, he felt an attachment to the kitsune, and truly didn't want her to leave yet.
He opened his arms to her.
"If you want to leave, then you are free to. If you want to stay, then all I ask is to embrace you."

Her hand dropped from her neck, as she looked around a little nervously. She wasn't sure what to think of his words. Taking a step closer she looked up at him. "I... am free," she asked as she wrapped her own arms around his waist. Sighing as his arms closed around her.

Zack smiled and folded his arms around Emilia tightly, kissing her forehead softly, moving his hand up to her head and rubbing her ears gently before looking into her eyes and leaning his face towards hers, closing his eyes as he prepared to kiss her lips.
In that moment, he felt such joy and happiness at having this kitsune in his arms, her fur so soft and her tail brushing his arms. The way her ears twitched at his touch made hid heart flutter. If ever there were a thing as love at first sight, Zack believed in it at that moment.

Emilia's tail swayed softly as he held her, her ears flicked when he rubbed at them again. When he pulled back slightly, her eyes search his face for the reason. Then he was bringing his face closer to hers, her ears laid back a little. Pushing upwards on her toes, she reched as far as she could to close the distance. Pressing her lips against his, as her body molded to fit him.

Zack picked Emilia up in his arms to make reaching his lips easier.
"Emilia......"
He said at that moment, breathless, before kissing her again, one hand on the back of her leg, his arm supporting her other leg while his free hand kept rubbing her ears, hoping this brought her pleasure as he kissed her passionately, his heart racing in his chest.

Emilia wrapped her legs around him as he lifted her, her arms wrapped around his neck. She mewed softly as he kissed her, rubbing her ears. Her hands finding the buttons of his shirt, fingers quickly undoing them. Slipping her hands under the fabric pushing it to either side, she felt his muscled skin.

Zack smiled as she took off his shirt as he reached around and untied her top and let it fall to the ground as he rubbed the fox girl's breasts, enjoying her mewling immensely.
"Emilia. I want you so badly right now."
He gazed into her eyes as he held her up, his hand shifting to grab her ass, squeezing it gently.
"Have you ever.... Been with a man before?"
He asked her nervously.

As his hand touched her bare skin, she pushed against it. Her breathing coming quick, she leaned into to kiss the bare skin of his neck. "Then have me," she whispered softly in his ear. Pulling back slightly as he looked into her eyes. "No..." she said searching his face for displeasure. Her hands kept feeling his bare skin. "I... can still please you." Leaning back in she began kissing the bare skin of his neck, nibbling at the flesh softly.

When she told him she was a virgin, Zack was overjoyed.
He would be her first, then!
He grabbed her and held her close, stroking her hair and rubbing her ears as she kissed and nibbled his neck, enjoying her stimulation.
"Emilia........ I want to be your first."
Zack said nervously, messing with the hem of Emilia's shorts, starting to tug them off.

Her tongue ran over his skin until she reached his jaw. Placing kisses from there to his lips. Her tail sweeping softly between his legs, as she rubbed herself against him. "Zach... I want you to be my first," she said softly against his lips. She could feel him slip is fingers under the hem of her shorts, trying to tug them free. She assisted the only way she could, unwrapping her legs from him, she shimmed out of the shorts when her feet touched the floor. When she was free of the restricting fabric, she hoisted herself back up and wrapped her legs around him once again.

Zack smiled and undid his pants, letting them fall to the floor as he kissed her, his tongue sliding into her mouth and licking hers.
His penis was already growing erect, its nine inch length rubbing her bare skin, and he shuddered when he felt it brush her tail.
His hands grasped her ass, squeezing the soft globes gently in his hands.

Her hands continued their exploration of his chest and shoulders. Mewing when she felt him against her bare sex. Emilia shifted in eager anticipation. Giggling softly as his hands then squeezed her ass.

Zack broke the kiss gently.
"I promise I'll be gentle, Emilia."
He held her gently and rubber the base of her tail, silently hoping he could feel that soft tail brush his body as he moved her away so that her womanhood was directly in front of his penis.
"Are you ready?"

She nuzzled against him, mewing as he rubbed the base of her tail.
Her body felt alive with electricity as he placed himself at the entrance of her sex. "Mmm, yes I'm ready," Emilia's body shuddered slightly.

Back
Top Bottom