Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bad Student (Celebstars & Assume)

celebstars

Pulsar
"No..no...no....no...no!" Lacey yelled as she missed her bus. She had just got to the doors when the driver pulled away from the curb and drove off. Holding a hand to her forehead, she knew she was going to be late for the third time this week. It wasn't something she was doing deliberately, it was because she was a carer for her father who was seriously ill. This meant that she never had a set schedule or routine. Everyday was different for her.

She had no time to put any make up on, meaning she looked rather plain and somewhat dreadful. Rushing across the street she quickly went in to a tube station and got transport that way. It wasted another 10 minutes of her journey but at least it took her outside of the college she was attending.

Running across the street Lacey burst through the doors of the building and proceeded down the large corridors. Approaching the lecture hall Lacey had all eyes on her when she entered. "Sorry I'm late..again." Sitting at the back, she got out her books and started taking notes.

Professor Anderson was having his weekly biology lecture with his students. He was the chair of the department of Science and as such, he carried a lot of weight around the college. Most of the student body had great respect for him. Anderson was in his late fifties, he had a beer belly that hung out a bit in his white collar shirt. Over it he had a dark black blazer with a purple and white stripped tie. Walking around in his black slacks, he started to write some notes on the board explaining in greater detail what he was talking about.

His lecture was soon about to end, when suddenly he was interrupted by a late student. "Ms. Turner..." he said clearing his throat. "I see that you greet us once again with your lateness.." he said embarrassing her a little bit, but he was getting rather sick of her constantly being late. "See me after class.." he said sternly, turning around and continued on with the remaining few minutes of his lecture.

"And that wraps up this class, you all have some homework problems online that are due next week. As well as your term paper that's coming up.." Professor Anderson said as he was done with his lecture, standing at the podium, he gather some of his notes that he had used during his lecture. He waited for Lacey to approach him, placing his papers to the side he played with his wedding ring a little bit.

She certainly felt embarrassed, meaning he succeeded in his intentions. Some glares from the other students made her feel tiny and unimportant, but none of them knew of her background or what she had to go through. Surely then they would understand?

Jotting down the notes he had on the board, the class was full of other adults who were trying to better themselves. Lacey didn't really know she was doing Science, but it was one of the major subjects that potential employers looked at. Once he had dismissed the class, she stayed in her seat until everyone had walked passed.

A girl, one year younger than Lacey at 24 was a keen admirer of hers and wanted to be her friend. "Bye Lacey!" Her voice shrieking eagerly with a cheesy smile. Smiling back she gave a nervous wave until she was left alone with the Professor. Walking down the stairs to the stage area she held her coat in one arm whilst she carried her bag with the other. Her leggings hugged her thighs tightly and the Ugg boots went delightfully well to complete the outfit.

Professor Anderson waved off some of the students with a happy smile, it seemed they really enjoyed him. All of the students left the lecture hall, until it was just him and Lacey. Watching her, he couldn't help but admire her. She was a really beautiful girl, though today she didn't really show off her beauty. She looked like a mess. As she walked down the stairs, he couldn't help but shoot a gaze at her thighs in her leggings. "Ms. Turner.." he said clearing his throat as he gave her a nod. "Do you realized you've been late to my class almost every day since the start?" he said as if it was something she didn't know. "How do you expect to pass the class, if you arrive when I'm almost done with my lecture?" he said sighing shaking his head.

"You're a bright girl, I want you to pass this course.." he said softly. "I know you probably have a reason as to why you're late..but you're not the only one. Some of your other classmates are parents and are juggling jobs as well. If they can make it on time...so can you." Anderson said firmly, before moving his hand onto her face. "And look at you, this isn't the Lacey I know. You are a beautiful girl.." he said frowning a bit. "I don't want to see you look like a mess."

"I know Professor, it is just that my...." Lacey paused as he brought a hand to her face, telling her she was a beautiful girl. Frowning, she didn't know where he was going with this, or what he was doing. "I'm late because my father is ill. I'm his carer, he needs it 24 hours a day. I should be there with him right now." Looking worried, she had her eyes watering in front of him. Turning around, she wiped them with her hands, meaning he couldn't touch her face either.

"Yeah so that is why. So can you cut me a little bit of slack please?" Talking with her back to him, she hoped he could give her some more free time.

It seemed that Professor Anderson didn't have any sympathy for the poor girl as he shook his head. "I realized this, but I told you. I'm sure there's people in your situation already. Do you think it would be fair to them if I give you slack? If they found out, they'll be running to be for every problem. Saying 'oh you cut her lack, but not me?'" he told her, pausing for a moment, he looked down at his papers as if he was in a deep thought. "Okay...how about you go home, and change into something nice...fix up yourself, and then come to my office. I have a small meeting to go to, but I'll see what I can do for you..Please..this time don't be late.."

With that he grabbed his things, and jetted out of the class to attend his meeting.

It all happened so fast. He was out of the door quicker than she could have imagined. "Fix myself up?" Lacey said, looking herself up and down before walking out of the hall and back home. Why did he say that? Was he taking her somewhere? She wouldn't know until she went back but for now she had to change.

After returning home and helping her father with a few quick things Lacey took a shower to freshen up before slipping on a black dress. Putting on some red lipstick the women then slipped in to her heels before grabbing her bag and heading to the college.

It felt weird wearing this type of clothing whilst in her college but she was told to do so. Knocking on his office door she waited to hear from him.

Professor Anderson quickly made his way to his meeting, once there, he sat down and chatted with some of his co-workers. He suggested some new programs for the university as well as some other things to help project the image of the school. Once done, he made his way to his office. Luckily for him it was in the same building as where he was, so he didn't have much walking to do. Opening up his door, he closed it as he sat in his chair in front of his desk and computer. Beside his computer, there was a lot of papers on his desk mostly ungraded test that he had given to some of his other classes.

"Guess I should get to these.." he said as he pulled out a red pen and went to look over them. In the back of his mind he couldn't help get the image of Lacey out of his head. He wanted her, badly at that. A hour or so had passed when he suddenly heard a knock on his door. Sighing, he wished he had a secretary or something to answer his door. Opening it up he smiled brightly when he saw Lacey. "Ms.Tuner.." he said giving a nod. "Come in.." stepping to the side he allowed her to come in and closed the door behind her. "There's the beautiful girl I know!" Professor Anderson told her as he sat in his chair. "Sit down, now let's chat..tell me..what do you want form me?" he asked putting her on the spot.

Lacey smiled and walked in to his office. It looked rather messy and unorganized for someone who needed to be. Papers were on the desk, the shelves and even on the floor. There was a wooden chair which was placed in front of his desk and Lacey went to sit on it. His chair was on wheels and swivelled around in circles.

"What do I want from you?" The girl repeated in a questionable tone. "You asked me to come here? You told me to look nice and to see you in your office?"

Flicking her hair back with her hands she seemed really confused now.

"I suppose I want you to give me more time to finish assignments? So I can pass the class please?"

Professor Anderson looked at his papers, as she started to talk, it wasn't until she was finish with her question that he managed to look up at her a few seconds later. "So you want to pass my class is what you want. Well, offering you an extension on your paper would be asking a lot." he said sighing as he placed his folded his hands on the desk. "After All I said before. If I do something for you. Everyone will come to me, begging for the same treatment." Pausing for a second, he looked around his desk.

"What can you offer me?" he asked suddenly looking at her. "After all, do you really want to pass this class? Would you do anything?" he said wanting to see how desperate she was. "You said before, you have trouble managing time? Maybe we can work something out together..." he said with a small smile, Professor Anderson had some plans in store for her.

After he had continued to speaking in reply to her earlier questions Lacey looked down at her leg which was folded over the other. She was wearing a nice tight dress just to meet him in his office to thrash out a deal over her extended time. Smiling to herself she placed the palm of her hand on to her forehead in disbelief. She believed she knew what he wanted and couldn't understand how she got herself in this situation.

Looking at his wedding ring, he was clearly in a relationship but must not of being getting the satisfaction he craved. Who knew, maybe Lacey was just over thinking things, she would find out eventually from him.

"Ok, well I want extended time. Flexible hours to complete the course. Now.....what do you want in return for it?" The girl asked, 90% sure she knew the answer already.

"Extended time, and flexible hours to complete the course?" he said chuckling to himself. "You know you are really asking for a lot?" he teased her. Professor Anderson wasn't one to beat around the bush for too long, so he quickly decided to come out with what he wanted. "What I want in return is you." he said with a soft smile. "You're not a dumb girl, Lacey. I'm sure you know what I mean. After all you are a very pretty girl." Getting up from his chair, he made his way over to her as he brushed his hand against her cheek.

"We can be great companions. After all you need help..I can provide you things that I won't provide to any other students." he said as he moved his hand to her thigh, as he started to raise up her dress slightly. "As you can see I don't have a secretary around here. I'm looking for a person to fill that position..maybe you can be that person. It will help us to get rather closer together as well."

Lacey felt his hand against her cheek before he lowered it and ran it up her thigh on the inside of her dress. Her thoughts were confirmed when he spoke of wanting her if she was to get more time on the course and hand in coursework she needed. "Your offering me a job as well? Am I allowed to work for you when you teach me?" It wasn't a big deal so it should be allowed. Looking at his wedding ring, she did feel slightly nervous, she didn't want to be a home wrecker but she needed this course. Standing up from her seat, she gulped nervously and then leant in to kiss him. Her red lips pressed against his, her lipstick smudging in the process. Her tongue was inserted in to his mouth whilst it played with his own.

Professor Anderson was about to answer her question, a huge smile spread across his face. This was going to be easier than he thought. It seemed she was indeed really desperate. After all she was going to fail the class if she didn't comply to the arrangement. Suddenly as she got up and leaned in to kiss him, his eyes instantly widen. Quickly he he return the kiss, his hands moving up to her cheeks as he grabbed her face entering his tongue into her mouth as he took the lead. Slowly his hands managed to run down her sides, as they came onto her waist and then onto her ass as he gave it a squeeze. Pushing his chest into hers, he stuck his tongue as far as he could into her mouth before breaking from the kiss.

Panting a bit, his hands still laid squeezed on her bum. "Heh..I haven't had a good kiss in such a long time" removing his hands from her bum, he gave it a firm slap before going over to his chair. "Well we will of course work out your job schedule." he said with a smile. "The..." he started as he cleared his throat. "The...better you do at your..job...the better your rewards will be." he informed her. "I keep a lot of my test locked away in here..." he added on.

Lacey felt the squeeze on her bottom as they kissed, his hands roaming around her slender body before he broke away and walked around the desk back to his chair. Her ass still stung a little big after he slapped it over the dress, but it soon died down. "I don't know how to be a secretary though? You will have to show me what to do Professor" Looking down, she saw he was motioning to a drawer where the test papers were locked. "Tests? The ones we have to take? Or already taken? Do they have answers on them?" She was very intrigued to know.

"I want to know it fairly though. No point me just copying and not knowing what I am doing. I need to be taught Professor"

Professor Anderson sighed in his chair as he stretched a little bit. Her latter statement made him smile brightly, though he was a perv, he still was a professor first and foremost. "You need to be taught? I like that! You are indeed a good student. I have the blank test, and the answer key. You can look them over. I have pervious ones and ones that I will be giving to you. You can look at the pervious ones some of the questions are similar some are different, but it will indeed help you learn. If you have any questions I will be here to explain whatever you don't understand in detail!" he said softly as he ended his 'professor mode'.

"As for the secretary.." he said as he started to pat his lap for her to come sit on it. "Come here.." he told her as he waited for her to sit. "It will be easy..you just grade papers, take calls, and do some filing." he informed her. "Any more questions?"

"Yes, but I want proper tutoring, like out of hours. Not just going over some old papers with questions that might not even be on my end test." The idea was frightening to her, she didn't want to go forward without a clue as to what to do. When he spoke on about the jobs required to be his secretary she thought she would be a nice assistant. Walking over, she sat on his lap, squashing her firm yet soft butt cheeks on his legs.

"But I will need to leave, sometimes without any notice as I look after my father?" Looking at him, she wasn't sure how he would take it. It was the reason she needed more time to complete certain coursework in the first place.

Feeling her soft bum onto his lap, he couldn't help but go wild as he placed his hands onto her thighs. Slowly put surely he managed to raise up her dress. "Yes yes, If you wish for private tutoring I'll give it to you. After our little fun.." he said as his hands move to her inner thighs. "I'll make sure to tutor you as much as you want. I can even make you an expert like me, if you're willing to give the time.." moving his head into her shoulder, he could smell her scent. Soon his hands would fully pull up her dress, as he would place some fingers onto her pussy poking at it.

"Ah yes...your father. I understand, though I will give you my private number. So..I expect at least a text of when you leave and when you shall return.." he told her as he pushed down onto her slit. "That shouldn't be too much of a problem? Now lets get into important business! When are you free? Are you good with working late at nights?" he raised a brow still while playing with her.

Lacey felt his hands run up her thighs, pushing her dress up awkwardly to rest on her hips as her panties were showing. Nothing stopped him from rubbing over her slit, caressing it with his fingers over the material which tried to protect it. Moaning lightly as he spoke of her father, she leaned on to his shoulder with the back of her head, one hand running over his cheek whilst she spoke.

"If you maybe paid for his treatment so he would have a carer, I would be able to be here all the time." It sounded wrong, as if she would sell herself, but it would certainly help everyone out in the long term. She would get her course, a job and the professor would get to fuck her. More importantly, her father would have a better life with a carer who would be their 24/7.

"I can work when you want" she insisted, moaning by his ear with her hot breath.

Back
Top Bottom