Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A little bit of both ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel123

Super-Earth
Hey, this is Angel!
I am currently looking for a plot based role play, I’ve tried pure smut rp’s and I lose interest very quickly. So there must be a plot along with the sex!

At the very most I write 4 paragraphs, but normally it is 1 or 2 good sized ones. However if you write more I will probably write more, and if you write less I will write less.

I only play the girl and I like to play the damsel in distress, so keep that in mind.

My favorite genres are medieval and fantasy but I do play them all However I don’t enjoy futuristic ones.

At the moment I only have one plot in mind and I am very open to ideas, so throw them at me. I reply frequently, I also will let you know if I won’t be on and I’d like to be able to expect the same from you.

The only idea I have to far is a kind of stripper client RP.

My character is a stripper, your character sees her dance and wants a private show, but when he requests her, no one can seem to find her. A couple hours later she is found or he finds her unconscious in the back alley. She had been raped and pretty beaten up. He finds out that she really doesn't have a home and takes her in.

But again I am open to ideas, but I want something hot with drama and a plot.

I will not do incest or any sort of fandom
I think that’s about it! Pm me if you are interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom