Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What's it like?

ilaughatmyself

Supernova
So, I'm kinda nervous on starting this thread up. I dunno what people will think of me now that I state this publicly, as it has been something bugging me for quite some time. So...bear with me? ^^'

As I take more and more roleplays into my fold, I start to realize that a shocking amount of them are master/slave or master/pet. This has suddenly turned into a turn on for me, and as such, I've wanted to experience being a master for myself, likely over the internet. Don't worry, I'm not here to ask for any. :D

My request is this: although unlikely, I'd like to hear experiences of being on either end, a master or a slave. I do know the...erm...small pool of people who have tried this, but if you were either for any amount of time, state your experience. I'd love to hear it.

Anyway, I'll leave this here to fester until someone comes upon it. And to that person, thanks for the read. :D

Cheers,
Laugh

I personally like these kinds of rps. though i prefer to be the slave or pet. You interested?

Stonebriar234 said:
I personally like these kinds of rps. though i prefer to be the slave or pet. You interested?
No, no, this is not an RP request. Sorry for that confusion. :D My request thread is in my signature, if you want to see what I'm into.

This is for people who are/were slaves, pets or masters in real life. I'm only curious as to their experiences. :D

Well I really like them. And i know. let me see. It is deffenantily different if you haven't done any submissive things before. I don't really know how to describe what it is like. If you want we can start on and if you don't like it you can drop out.

I am a practicing dominant... Have been for about seven years now. I use the word 'Dom', but I slip between a number of power roles, master, top, pitcher... So on. *chuckles*

There's no such thing as a D/s relationship over the internet. The sub cannot be punished for disobeying, or even watched to verify compliance. The Dom cannot protect the sub, nor provide human relations that are so often a crucial part of the relationship. Anyone who claims to be engaging in this sort of relationship over the 'net is just having themed masturbation sessions with a friend. So... If you're serious about getting into this lifestyle, don't do that shit, k?

Instead, go to fetlife.com, register an account, and start looking for social groups in your area. With luck, there'll be a nearby dungeon or somesuch that won't mind a newbie coming to a party to observe.

I think that's about all I have to say about your situation... After all, you asked for my experiences, did you not?

I've always been a bit... Forceful and violent. I prefer dating girls small enough for me to lift and throw. But it wasn't until 2008 that my female interest at the time told me she had spent the last night naked in a dog kennel. I didn't understand why an attractive, smart lady like her would enjoy being so debased at the time, so she educated me. She told me about the sort of people she played with, and the things they did. It all sounded very fun.

Later that year, was my one and only night as a sub. My... Roommate/fuckbuddy/partner in crime had a membership to a Seattle club called The Wet Spot. She took me and a friend to Metro, a high end clothing store, and dropped multiple thousands of dollars on outfits for the three of us. We were led in on leashes, a single black woman and her two white male slaves~

There's all kinds of ways to dom. The most common is physical dominance. It's the most common because most 'dominants' are woman beaters who have found a way to avoid going to jail. This is a sad truth of the lifestyle, wherever I've gone. These doms secure submission through violence and physical threats. Note that I'm not downplaying their tactics - It ain't mine, but some subs get really unsettled by my mental play, and prefer an easy physical force for a dom. Different strokes, and all. My strategy, as I said, is mental control. Manipulate the sub into doing things that horrify them. Remind them that they're doing these horrifying things for you. Reinforce good behavior with rewards, and bad with punishment. For me, 'Punishment' isn't happyfun handcuffs and feathers time, it's twenty lashes with a ring-and-metal studded leather collar, specifically the buckle end. Performed well, I can cause a sub to worship me - Literally worship, with all their heart and soul, like they're kneeling in a church.

I don't really know how I feel about my own behavior morally - The best I can do is get extensive permission from a would-be sub before I start working them. I try not to be any part of the Dom when I'm not in bed with a sub. He's a pretty big motherfucker in general.

Okay...I see your point on the whole internet situation. I suppose that you do indeed need that punishment and rule reinforcement in order for this kind of relationship to succeed. Somehow, that didn't dawn on me until now. Next, I am not entirely sure if this is going to become a lifestyle choice or not. As I said, I was interested in trying it, but it is a new sexual experience, and like all new experiences in general, you really have no idea how it'll play out, both for you and the others involved, if any. I think that the site provided may be what I desire, given the fact that it's a free service, and while I doubt that, I have hopes.

Thank you for your feedback, Trygon. That's one...erm...dom. Now for the opposite side of the coin. Hopefully, anyway. :D

Personally, I like master x salve myself; but it just basically depends on the role and plot. But yes, I do see lots of them around here in BMR. Maybe they're popular.

However...I never really encounter a master x salve in real life...But if I did, then I don't know...I think I might feel weird or awkward in a way.

Master and slave to me, over the interwebs, is a game. It's not reality. Becoming someone's Master isn't a walk in the park. It isn't a piece of cake and it ain't for newbs. As far as I am concerned, and others can disagree, is that it is a title you earn, not something you slap yourself with.

I tend to be an observer and I've been to enough play parties/events to have met all walks of life in the community. Everyone has a category, but then there's levels within the categories. You basically have to find your level aka what you feel comfortable with/what feels most natural to you. Maybe it is as someone's Dom or someone's sub or maybe even something else. It may be fun to fantasize about, but the reality can be much, much more different.

The reality can definitely be much different than the imagined. I always thought life as a pet would be easy to do....

To be honest I never saw myself as much of a pet/slave. I tried on numerous occasions little test runs and ended up just kind of taking over the situation. I thought for a long while that perhaps I wasn't challenging myself enough in the submissive area so I tried again with different circumstances--with a complete stranger who'd had many years under his belt as a professional dom and even had his own pet for some years as well. In any case, long story short, I tried it with this guy and just failed completely. I ended up making him give up. I didn't really mean to be a giggling sarcastic ridiculing bitch but, from that moment on I realized I couldn't be anyone's pet/slave in the least unless they completely catered to me...And that's not how it works, I'm sure. Completely immobilized I still laughed and joked, and kicked around his ego...even while he took out this shock toy his pet felt some serious pain from. I for one thought it tickled. It was an interesting scene to say the least. I definitely had fun toying with his emotions and the adrenaline rushes. Dude seriously thought I was really going after his pet and spent the whole night after failing with me trying to make me feel, actual feelings. Like dude, she's been yours for how many years? Stop trippin dicks. I never thought I'd see a guy get like that after we agreed way ahead of time that I would be the sub-master to their slave.. Jealousy's a trip. Ah, sweet memories though.

But, yea back onto topic. I personally prefer to be the stronghold if I were to ever dabble in that scene again. It just didn't mesh well with me being anything less than controlling. Being chained up was fun though and the tussling and fainting. I guess I was just into the violent/rough parts and got bored with all the other crap because it wasn't mentally stimulating me the way I thought it would. Like the girl was a pro slave... And I'm like....noooo bro, I can't lower myself to that level you can suck my invisible cock. I did try though, he thought he'd won at some point until I got bored and it started to become some weird facade I was trying to keep up. After a while all my brain could think of was competing and conquering. It was getting to the point where I was seriously considering flipping the tables on him and seizing control. I don't know what it was that triggered me to feel that way but, there was no turning back--specially after I started criticizing how this guy was punishing/gifting his slave. Then that name... Like daddy...forreal...? Gave up on that idea after I lost all respect for his title though... All he deserved from that matter on in my eyes was my sarcasm and facade of being a pet. A failed excuse I needn't waste my energy on. It was a one night thing anyway so, there was really no need to tear him a new asshole. Besides, mind games are always so fun, especially when the challenger has already lost.

The little mini experience I had with being a master over an actual slave was fun. I believe if I didn't have such messed up fetishes I would definitely dabble in that field of study a bit more. The mind is very interesting and I'd have to say, the combination of physical and mental domination is a rather harmonious combination if done right.

I, myself, am an actual slave in real life to Veinexes; my spouse. We made an official verbal agreement and intend to do a written one soon, akin to a renewal of vows type of thing. Veinexes isn't the typical dom. He is strict but only when it's actually needed. Otherwise, he doesn't really follow the stereotypes though that's mainly due to him almost never needing to actually resort to making me comply with orders.

When he does though ... he makes it known for lack of better wording. Without any real hesitation at that rate.

Otherwise, people never begin to guess we're a real life Master/slave couple in addition to spouses.

I do have a collar though am in the midst of getting it replaced as it's getting far too worn and can't be around my neck as often as it usually would. Our current living conditions prevent us from being able to do as much as we'd desire in the Master/slave relationship. I'm pretty certain that when we move, however, things will definitely be much different and sensual.

On the opposite side, I have known others who practice this sort of relationship. I actually knew a couple from here; they were some of the first people I met and RPed with in fact. Needless to say, the Mistress was the very opposite of Vein; far more strict than he's ever been.

The point being that these sorts of pairings vary. It can be the most amazing experience. But then ... it can be incredibly harsh and cruel. It's something that you need to seriously consider and think long and hard on. Rushing into this, however, is not at all wise.

Personally, I'd also only resort to this with someone you very highly trust if you wish to practice it in real life. It helps immensely. Not to mention a certain amount of trust is definitely needed between both the Master to the slave and vice versa.

Hope this helps.

-LadyYunaFFX2

Back
Top Bottom