Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pirates Love (Misa x oritigo na ilo)

Isabella had never been so happy in her life as she was hearing his words. She kissed him right back until he stopped. She looked over to see her mother watching them. She had grown so cold hearted toward her parents she couldn't help but smile. She looked back at Edward and pulled his face toward her. "Let her watch." she whispered against his lips.

Edward smiled and continued kissing Isabella, his tongue sliding in her mouth and playing with hers as he leaned back into the throne which would soon be his, with Isabella atop him.
Slowly breaking the kiss, he whispered in her ear.
"Shall we make love again, Isabella, my treasure?"
While he said this, he was slowly moving his hands lower, eventually putting a firm grip on her ass, rubbing and squeezing her tender cheeks.
"I want you so badly."

Isabella was all to happy to follow Edward's lead. she crawled into his lap as he sat on what was one her fathers thrones. She smiled and kissed his neck as he gripped her ass. She moaned out before looking right into his eyes. "Make love to me." Her hands moved from his shoulder as she started to untie her dress. Letting the corset top fall away from her body so her bare chest was with in his view. Her mother didn't move, simply watched as he daughter was so willingly given herself to the man who killed her father.

Edward helped Isabella remove her dress, gazing upon her naked body.
"You have taken no other man?"
He asked, not judging, and not thinking any differently of her if she did.
He kissed where her ear joined her neck, and softly licked it lovingly.
"God, I have missed you.
All these years, I never forgot our night together, so rudely interrupted."
He rubbed her body and kissed down her, shifting her to the throne as he kissed down her belly to her womanhood.

Isabella shook her head "No one but you, I promised to marry you and that I was your forever and that's what I was waiting for" She moaned, her head tilting as he kissed below her ear. She let him move her, opening her legs wide for him. "It was the best night of my life. I hope you killed all the men who messed up our night" she said lightly. She looked over at her mother who looked horrified and smiled.

Edward licked Isabella's slit, tasting how sweet she was, and looked up at her.
"Indeed I did, my princess.
Baron Walter is being disposed of by my men as we speak."
He licked her over and over again, teasing her with his tongue as a cry, that of Walter, could be heard, cut off by the snap of a noose coming tight.
Edward, however, was simply enjoying giving his princess pleasure, taking in everything about her. Her moans, sounding so amazing with her body, now fully matured and elegant.
Her smell was intoxicating by itself, a combination of fragrances and pheromones, sending Edward into a controlled frenzy, licking her repeatedly.
"What shall we do with her?"
Edward asked, referring to the queen, before resuming his licking.

A soft moan slipped form her lips at the feel of his tongue. "Good" She moaned out. He knew just how to rest her body on fire. her legs laid over his shoulder and her hand laced into his hair. Her moans grew louder with each pass of his tongue. She looked toward her mother at his question and a evil smirk slipped onto her face. "Keep her... make her watch us. " Her eyes moved to look down at him. "I wouldn't mind see you fuck her, teach her what pain feels like." The pair were clearly meant for each other. Both had a cold, heartless way about them. "If you like that idea my love"

Edward nodded and plunged his tongue into Isabella, licking inside her and rolling his tongue in waves meant to excite her, slowly pumping his tongue in and out of his love's vaginal tract.
He reached up and prodded one finger at Isabella's puckered anus, pushing and prodding, but not entering, instead asking for entry.
"Mould mu mike it?"
Edward asked, his tongue still deep inside Isabella, his voice sending vibrations into her body.

The moans of pleasure grew louder the more he worked her body. She wiggled under him and smiled. "Whatever you want, my body is yours." She said She would enjoy anything he gave her, she knew she would. You couldn't love someone as much as she loved him and not feel pleasure with ever touch. Her body pressed into his touch. Her eyes moved back to her mother. "Come closer dear mother, enjoy the show." Her eyes moved to Edward again.

The former queen proved obedient, moving forth to watch her daughter and murderer of her husband make love.
Edward's finger slipped into her anus, pumping in when his tongue went out, and retracting when his tongue thrust in.
Edward looked at the queen, then at his own crotch, pointing at what he did to Isabella, wordlessly ordering the former queen to give oral.

Isabella was all but screaming in pleasure when his finger slipped inside her. She smiled as he told the her mother to give him oral. Her hips were moving along with him, making the movements stronger. Her wetness slipped down to make his finger wet.

The Queen looked toward her daughter shocked when her daughter nodded. She had never done anything like this before. She got on her knees and pulled his hard member free of his pants. Her tongue working slowly over it, before she weakly wrapped her mouth around him.

Isabella nodded, telling her mother to do as told. Isabella looked down at Edward and moaned loudly. "Edward...." Then a thought hit her. "Baby you can fuck my mother all you want, I simply ask you don't spill your seed into her pussy. I wish to be the only one to give you children"

Edward nodded and kept going, slipping a second finger into her ass as his free hand grabbed the queen's head, not letting her up until he finished.
He moaned into Isabella's pussy, his tongue swirling around inside her, hoping to taste her nectar, and pumped his fingers harder.

Her pussy started to tighten around his tongue as he slipped in another fingers. She had never known she could feel so good. "Edward" She was screaming his name now. It didn't take much longer for her body to lock up, She started to cum around his tongue. Her breath coming out in pants.

Amber's eyes widen as he pushed her head downward. She fought against him at first before giving up. She kept sucking on his harden cock. Her eyes filled with tears and they slowly dripped onto his legs.

Isabella looked down toward her mother and smiled. She reached out to lace her hand into her mother's hair. "Want me to show her how its done?" She asked lightly. She couldn't help but wonder if they would be so heartless had then been able to be together.

He swallowed her honey eagerly, lapping it up from her and swallowing it, loving how sweet it tasted on his tongue.
Edward then grabbed Amber and yanked her off, then wiped the tears off of her face gently.
"Hey now. No crying. Slaves don't cry before their masters."
He looked up at Isabella, then kissed her.
"If you would. This woman can't suck to save her life."

Isabella simply watched Edward interact with her mother. She didn't care about that woman, she had never done anything to help her. She kissed him back, not at all worried about the taste of her on his lips. She pulled back and gave his lips another lick, tasting herself. She stood from the thorn. "Have a seat my king, and I'll show this slave how it is done." Once he was seated her pulled her mother closer by her hair. "You will watch and learn. You will pleasure your king whenever he wants" She explain. She got on her hand and knees, licking up his harden member. Her eyes locked on his face Her mouth wrapped around his member, and she gave out a moan. Her head moved along the stiffness. She could feel him hitting the back of her throat but didn't stop at all. She moaned around his member as her tongue licked along it inside her mouth.

Amber looked up at Edward in fear, she couldn't believe this was happening. She cried out in pain when pulled closer to watch her daughter give him a blow job. She kept her eyes locked on her daughter, fearful of what would happen if she didn't. Her blue eyes moved toward the door when she heard someone walk in, by his dress it was clear he was a pirate like Edward.

Edward gladly sat on the throne, grinning at his bride's handling of their slave.
When Isabella began sucking him, he did not thrust, or even move, only moaned in pleasure at his love's skills.
When one of his crew walked in, he looked him dead in the eye, as though he wasn't having his cock sucked.
"What is the report, Lieutenant?"

Isabella didn't even stop when she heard someone enter the room. She had waited to long for Edward to come back, and now that he was back nothing was going to stop her. Her eyes looked over to her mother to be sure the woman was watching. Her head started to move faster as she sucked harder. Her tongue rolling over the harden member.

The man took in the sight before him for a moment before speaking. "All the guards are dead, along with the Baron. We have control of the city." He said lightly.

Tears filled Amber's eyes. She simply watched as her daughter pleased the man before her. this wasn't not what she had thought this day would turn into.

Edward gave a small jump at Isabella's quickened movements, but retained a regal atmosphere.
"Good work, Lieutenant. You have my permission to allow the crew to stay in the palace for the time being. Provided that they do not destroy anything."
He pointed at Amber.
"You. Cunt. pleasure your owner's balls."
She no longer had a right to her name, so she would be called Cunt until he bored of that name, when he would replace it with a new one.
"You are dismissed, Lieutenant. Close the door behind you."

Isabella rolled her eyes when the woman made no move to do as told. She pulled her head away from his member. Grabbing the slaves hand she place it on his balls. "This is your last warning, then I'll let him deal with you" She snapped. Her eyes moved back toward Edward, standing she moved to straddle him, not caring her mother was face to face with her bare ass. "I want to ride you" She said in a lustful tone. Her warm wet pussy brushing against the head of his harden member.

She let out a gasp of shock when her daughter moved her hand. Gently she rubbed his balls between her fingers. She tried not to look at her daughters ass. She could feel the wetness from the younger woman's pussy dripping onto her hand. Tears burned her eyes and in that moment she wished she was head.

Edward smiled and placed his hands on Isabella's hips and rubbed them as he nodded at her, loving her more and more by the second.
He then glared at Cunt.
"I did not say to use your hands, Cunt. I want you licking them without sucking."
He gently pulled his wife down onto his cock, letting her ride it to her heart's content.

Isabella didn't worry about his husbands slave as she was pulled onto him. She moaned, her hand holding the back of throne to help her with her movements. Her movements where long and powerful. She moaned out each time she thrust her self against him. Her breast bounced right in front of his face, her nipples hard. From time to time she feel her body hit the woman's head.

"I ... I " She started but never finished. She leaned forward and slowly started to lick his balls. She gagged at the taste, not even her husband had asked her to do such a thing. From time to time she feel Isabella's ass hit her head.

Edward moaned at the stimulation Isabella and Cunt provided.
"Good Cunt. Keep licking."
When Isabella's breasts bounced right in front of Edward's face, he couldn't help himself, and took one as much as he could into his mouth, sucking and licking her nipple, enjoying the softness of her tit, like a big marshmallow.
The stimulation at his balls and shaft brought him to the edge quickly.
Letting the breast pop out of his mouth, he whispered in Isabella's ear.
"I'm about to cum. This might hurt a bit, but I want to get you nice and full of my seed."
He quickly hilted himself inside her, pushing the head of his cock past her cervix and into her womb.

Isabella moaned loudly when he took her breast into his mouth. Having her breast toyed with was one of her biggest turn ons. She let out a moan of pain and pleasure when he pushed back her cervix. She started cum around him, the warm stickiness running out of her and down to his balls. Where his new slave was still licking. Once more she tried not to gag as she cleaned Isabella's cum from Edward's balls. Isabella felt like she was flying as she came around him. She gave him a soft kiss and a small smirk. "You should have your slave lick us clean" She whispered against his lips so only he could hear. Amber was still licking at his balls.

Edward moaned and came into Isabella, filling her womb with his seed, some of it dribbling down onto his sack.
At the suggestion, he told Isabella gently, "Absolutely, but please, call Cunt by her name. Let her know she is owned."
He looked at Cunt as he pulled his length out of Isabella.
"Cunt! Clean us both completely."

"As you wish" She kissed along his jaw and neck as he pulled himself free of her. She stood up and turned, putting her back to his chest as she sat in his lap. Her pussy pressing against his dick, so she could watch the cunt lick them clean.
She pulled back and looked up at them. "I.. I can't..." She stuttered out. Only to earn a smack across the face from Isabella.
"You'll do as your told, Cunt. Now lick your king and queen clean." She smirked as the woman leaned forward.
Leaning forward she slowly started to lick up Edwards cock, from time to time her tongue would moved over Isabella's pussy. Her eyes were closed and tears slid down her face. Every time her tongue passed over Isabella, the girl moaned.

Back
Top Bottom