Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pirates Love (Misa x oritigo na ilo)

He thrust slowly but deeply into her, overjoyed at Isabella's compliment.
"And you are the most magnificent woman in the world. My eyes and heart are yours alone."
He silenced further moans with a kiss, sliding his tongue over and around hers, feeling her ample chest against his as he thrust harder and more forcefully.
He too,began to sweat, his body glistening slightly as he bucked into her, overjoyed at the love he had found.
After thrusting for a few more pleasure filled minutes, Edward felt something well up from his balls.
"I-Isabella. I'm about to cum!"

Isabella moaned into his mouth as he started to trust harder into her. Her tongue moving against his a they kissed deeply. Her body moved against his. The pleasure was building in the pit of her stomach. Her nails bit deeper into his skin as she moaned louder into his mouth. She could feel her pussy starting to tighten around him. "Edward... Please" She moaned out. The pleasure was driving her crazy, she felt like she was about to pop. Her eyes closed tight as her body arched off the bed.

"Isabellaaaaaaa!"
Edward moaned out as his balls clenched and he shot his load into Isabella, his warm seed flowing into her uterus, an oddly large amount, filling her and having some overflow onto the bed. He had obviously not given himself release in a long time.
He breathed heavily and laid down next to Isabella, gently holding her and admiring her beauty.
"I'll always love you, Isabella."

Isabella's body tightened around him as she started to cum, she could fill his warm seed feel her. Her body relaxed onto the bed as she panted out, closing her eyes lightly. She cuddled close to him and smiled lightly. Her green eye opened as she looked at him happily. "I love you too." She gave him a small kiss. Her hands moved over his sweat covered chest. "Are.... did you mean it... are we going to get married?" She asked lightly.

Edward's hands rubbed Isabella's back before playing with her hair, twirling it around one finger gently, never letting her hair yank.
"Of course I meant it, my love. I know your father won't like it at first, so we'll hide, even take to the sea until we can come back and claim what is yours."
He kissed her deeply, without tongue, just a press of his lips to hers in a show of tender affection.
"I will always be by your side, and I-"
Suddenly, the door was kicked in and seven guards surrounded the lovers, lowering spears at Edward's throat.
"Well well well. What do we have here?"
Baron Walter walked in, a tall man with long grey hair, wearing armor that had his family crest on it, a lion with an eagle in its maw.
"A servant raping the princess? For shame, Edward Carter. For shame.
I am afraid you'll need to be tried for raping and corrupting the princess. Upon your inevitable conviction, you will be drawn and quartered for your actions."
He faced Isabella. "Milady, if you would clothe yourself, that we might leave this place safely?"
Edward could not speak, as one spearpoint was pressing on his throat.
If he spoke, the point would pierce his throat and he would die.

Isabella smiled, enjoying the feeling of Edward's hands on her body. She smiled happy when told he had meant it... they would be getting married. Kissing him back she pressed her bare body to his. Her happiness was short lived as the bedroom door was kicked in. She let out a scream and stayed close to Edward as guards rushed in, followed by Baron Walter.
Her eyes widened in horror at the mans words. "No... he didn't rape me." She cried. She looked at the guards "Let him go, I'm the princess I'm telling you to let him go." Tears flowed down her cheeks as her green eyes glazed over. Her green eyes snapped to the older man. She grabbed Edwards shirt and slipped it over her bare body. The hem of the shirt brushed against her tights. "He didn't rape me, I gave myself to him, I love him and your going to let him go." She cried loudly.

Walter looks straight at Isabella.
"This peasant has obviously done something to alter the princess' state of mind. Guards! Take the princess back to her father. We shall follow shortly."
On his order, two guards grabbed Isabella by the arms and dragged her out towards the king's quarters, making sure not to hurt her.
Walter then looks at Edward.
"Killing you would raise my standing with the king, but turning you in would get more."
He walks out, and the guards keep their spears trained on him, forcing him to walk to the king's quarters to be tried.

Isabella looked at Walter with pure hatred. Before she could say anything two guards grabbed her. Tears fell faster as she looked Edward, wanting nothing more then for him to save her. She should of agreed before to go with him. "Edward... I'm sorry." She cried as she was taken to the father quarters.
Her mother stood in the back looking like she had been crying. Her father did nothing but look at her. She could see everything on his face. When the guards let her go her knees almost gave out. Soon Edward and Walter entered the room. She took a few steps toward Edward, looking at him. "Please... let him go. He didn't rape me. Please." She looked back at her father. Who now walked toward Edward, making the guards back off slightly. In one fast his hand came up to smack Edward across the face. "Daddy" she cried out.
"Tell me one good reason I shouldn't just have you killed" The king asked.
Isabella looked at Edward, she could only hope he didn't hate her. She wouldn't let her father kill him, no matter what it took she wouldn't let that happen. She was breathing heavy as she could feel her heart breaking.

Edward disregarded the king's question and instead looked reassuringly into Isabella's eyes.
"My love for you is eternal, Isabella. Even if he kills me, I shall continue to love you."
He closed his eyes and bowed his head.
"However, I am also sorry. If I had never met you, you wouldn't be going through this pain right now."
Edward opened his eyes and looked the king straight in the eyes.
"Do what you want. We both know the words of a peasant can't overturn the word of a Baron."

Isabella took another step toward Edward, until a hand stopped her. She knew it was one of the guards, so she didn't both to look. "I love you Edward, I know you didn't rape me." Her eyes moved toward her father. She had never seen his face so red. "Please daddy... He didn't rape me. I swear he didn't. I went to him, this is my fault." The kings dark eyes moved to his daughter. She could see the hatred and disguise in them. "I'll do anything you want daddy. Don't kill him." She looked at her mother and back to her father. The truth was the king didn't want to kill the boy. He had been a hard worker, never done anything wrong until this moment.
He looked between the pair before speaking. "You will marry the prince I pick, with out question." He watched as she slowly nodded before turning toward the boy. "You'll leave my kingdom, you wont come back. You'll leave my daughter alone and never speak to her again." The king looked down before adding "If she is with child, it will be killed the moment it is born."
Isabella didn't stop this time as she pulled away from the guard. She moved to Edward wrapping her arms around his neck. "I love you... I want nothing more then to keep my promise to marry you. Agree to what my father said please I can't watch you die" She whispered to him. She pressed a soft kiss to his cheek before rushing to her mother. The truth was the King had loved in much the same way. He was willing to let it go as his father once had. But only this once, any sign of the boy and he would have him hunted down and killed.

Edward looked up at Isabella, the love apparent in his eyes.
"Isabella........."
When the king made his demand and Isabella begged him to accept, he glared at the king, anger and hatred obvious from the tension of his muscles and the look he gave the king.
"Fine. As you command."
He stood and gave a short bow, leaving without another word,.
He went to the nearest port to request a ship for travel, but little did he know the fate that was in store for him.

Isabella had never felt more pain then she had when Edward left. She cried her eyes out, her had never felt such pain in her life. Soon she was sent to her room, where she would spend the next few days. She wouldn't leave the room, and only ate when she was made to. She missed Edward more then she had ever thought she could. Slowly she felt herself closing off to everyone, she was becoming cold toward the people around her. She would never be the same again, losing Edward would take a part of her. He would be the only one she ever loved. In her fathers words she had 'thankfully' not been with child. She had hoped more then anything to have a memory of that night she had felt loved.

Luckily, the trial and scandal had been kept quiet, so Edward safely found passage to a distant continent, out of reach of the empire.
About a third of the way through their journey, however, they were attacked by pirates, and Edward had earned the captain's respect by killing three of his men with the sword of one of the crew of the ship Edward had been traveling on.
"Hey kid. How'd ya like ta come with me? Join my crew?" The captain offered Edward.
"And the alternative?"
"Well, I'd have ta kill ya."
Edward closed his eyes.
"Looks like I have no other option, do I?"
And on that day, Edward became a pirate, quickly proving his skills both with the blade and tactics, rising to the rank of Master at Arms in only three years, and, when the captain fell ill and passed two years after that, he became Captain.
Throughout his time, he had remembered Isabella, and, while the others raped, kidnapped, and pillaged, Edward did not allow himself or his men to partake in those barbarian acts.
Soon afterwards, he set sail for the kingdom of his birth, where his love was.

Isabella sat beside her father as he talked to the lord who had come to see them. He was looking for a wife, and it looked like Isabella might be it. She didn't say a word just sat beside her father. She looked bored, almost like a robot. She hadn't smiled in five years, and nothing could make her smile. It had been five long years since Edward had been set away. Not a day went by that she didn't think of him. At night she prayed to see him again, that he was alive and healthy. She hoped that he was married and in love, because she didn't want him to be lonely because of a promise she had made to him. Her father had turned cold toward her, not holding back when he hit her. She didn't get to leave the palace, and could talk to know one. When the her days were really bad she would lay in bed and 'talk' to Edward, telling him about what would of happen that day if they been able to run away together. Not a day went by that she didn't wish she had agreed to leave with him the first time he asked. Her blue eyes moved to the lord when he spoke to her. She gave a simply nod, not even knowing what he had said.

Landing ashore, Edward gave the cry that, over the past few months had become all too familiar.
"All right, lads! Take from those who have, give to those in need, kill any who interfere!"
His crew had become Robin Hoods of the sea, becoming famous for taking from the rich and giving back to the poor.
While his crew caused a ruckus, Edward marched on the castle, holding a saber in each hand, killing the guards that stood in his way, quickly reaching the throne room and hearing a noble propose to...... Isabella? She was unwed? Unsoiled? What joy flowed through Edward at that point was indescribable, though it was quickly replaced by anger. How dare some spoiled noble brat try to take away HIS bride?!
He kicked the door in, killing the guards stationed at the door with one sword through the skull for each of them, then slashing, leaving their bodies on the ground.
He then shot a glare at the whelp of a noble.
Over the years, Edward had not changed, despite what he had seen and done. His eyes were as cold as ever, and his muscles had retained their definition. His hair was shorter now, yes, but everything else was nearly the same.
"Isabella!"
He looks at her in joy.

Isabella couldn't hold in the shocked scream when the door was kicked in. Everyone stood as the man entered. She felt a ping in heart as she looked at him. She knew those eyes anywhere, it had been his eyes she loved most about his body. The lovely hazel orbs just pulled her in. for the first time in five years a smile pulled on her lips. She moved forward only to be stopped by her father. Fear and sadness filled her eyes as she looked at Edward, she didn't dare talk. Yet her eyes asked him for him, asked him to save with the promise of her love that had always been his. She wanted nothing more then to rush to Edward, to feel him and tell him how she had always thought of him.

The king reached out and grabbed Isabella's arm, stopping her from moving forward. "You" He hissed. "I told you not to come back here. Is this how you repay me for letting you live." He let out a call for more guards and he felt the fear rush through his daughter.

Edward clocks the noble with the flat of his blade, knocking him unconscious before rushing up to the king and putting the tip of his blade to the man's chest and forcing him into his throne.
"Tell me, my lord,"
He spat the words out, not caring who saw this disrespect to their sovereign.
"You see your daughter's sadness, her fear, and her love for me, yet you deny her that love.
You would destroy your own daughter's life just for your own power."
He openly spat in the king's face.
"You are less than a monster. Now, I'm going to tell you as you told me five years ago.
Give me one good reason not to kill you."
No more guards would come, as all reserves were currently quelling the riots Edward's crew were causing.

Isabella watched Edward move, her eyes locked solely on him. She was freed from her father hold by Edward. She looked at her father not missing the free in his eyes. She couldn't stop her feet from moving. Soon she found her arms wrapped around Edwards middle, her face pressed into his back. "Edward" Her voice was soft, yet horsed. Her body shook as she stood against him. She knew up close he would be able to see the bruises her father had give her. They marked the skin of her face and arms, but covered by a light layer of makeup.

The king watched a horror as the noble was knocked out. He found himself in his throne, looking up at the man he had sent again. He let out a growl when he was spat on. "I'm your king and you will never get away with killing me. You think for one moment you could just come in here and steal my daughter. It took my five years to find a husband for that ... that whore" He snapped. He didn't care about his daughter, not one bit and he couldn't find it in himself to fear such a poor man.

When Edward saw the bruises on his beloved, his anger made him stab the king clean through the shoulder with his spare blade, leaving him in an unimaginable amount of pain.
"You've no guards, and my crew has the support of the people. You've let them starve and die in the streets, unable to even fight for their lives.
You will die this day, but I leave it to the one you should have loved and respected the most, to give your sentence."
He looked at Isabella.
"Milady, if you wish him dead, how painful shall I make it?"
The second saber was pointed towards his gut, ready to make his guts spill in an instant.

Isabella looked up at Edward as he questioned her. Her eyes locked on his face, and she just seemed to relax. Love filled her eyes as she looked at him. "Make it as painful as you can. So he knows the pain I felt when he sent you away from me" She said

The king had scream in pain when stabbed. His eyes widen in shock at Isabella's words. "Isabella?" He questioned, but her eyes never left Edward. He shook his head as he looked up at the boy. "You wouldn't" It was clear from his voice he knew he was a dead man.

Isabella took a few steps back, giving Edward the room he would need. Her eyes never left him, she felt like she was dreaming. If she looked away he could be gone, and she couldn't live though losing him again.

Edward kissed Isabella once before she backed away, then refocused his hatred on the old man.
"You heard the lady.
As painful as possible."
He starts stabbing nonvital areas of the king's body, slowly mutilating him before castrating him with a sawing motion, making sure he felt all of it.
"Now, beg for death. Those wounds won't kill you, but I won't let you die until you beg for death."
The king was a wreck, all of his limbs on the ground before him, his body nearly completely torn apart, with his own daughter watching.
"Beg, you old fuck!"

A soft sigh slipped from her lips when he kissed her. She had waited to long for that. She watched as he mutilated her father. She feel felt sick at the sight, but she didn't truly look away. She fought the need to gag and kept her food safe in her stomach.

The king made a sound like bubbles in water. Tears rolled down his proud face. "please.... please..... ki...kill ...." He moaned out.. Unable to fully talk. He couldn't believe this is was his daughter had wanted for him. That she had left that poor bastard do this to him.

Once her father was finally dead Isabella looked up at Edward, offering him a soft smile. "I missed you so much." Her voice was sot, weak from not being used much. She wanted to touch him, to remember what he felt like. She licked her lips, hoping he would like the lovely woman she grown into. Her hair was longer and breast bigger. She had gotten a little bit taller, but was same other then that.

Edward wrapped his arms around Isabella's waist and kissed her again.
"It seems you have bloomed into a beautiful rose, my love."
He held her tightly in his arms and stroked her hair.
"God how I've missed you."
He mutters into Isabella's ear as he cuddled with her, not wanting to ever leave her again.

Isabella smiled up at Edward happily kissing him back. She blushed when he commented on how she had grown up. Her hold on him was right as she cuddled into him. " Please don't leave me again. I should of never told you too agree with what he wanted“

Edward's grip tightens, squeezing her tightly.
"I swear that I shall never ever abandon you again. I shall always love and cherish you. Now and forever."
He stroked her hair and kissed her over and over again, stopping only when he saw the queen watching them.

Back
Top Bottom