Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pirates Love (Misa x oritigo na ilo)

MisaLaVan

Make me your queen, fuck me like your whore.
The palace was quite as the young princess made her way down the hall. Isabella Harper was daughter to King Adam Harper and Queen Amber Harper. She was 16, and even at such a young age she was a beauty. While her parents were planing to marry her to a handsome prince, she had other plans. The son of one of the kitchen maids had stolen her heart. The pair had been friends since childhood, he was only a few years older. It was only with the past few months things had changed between the pair.

She came to a stop outside the door of his room. Her blue eyes glanced around the halls, ensuring no one would see her. While they weren't doing anything sexual, they were moving toward a much more romantic relationship. Her light brown hair was pulled into a messy bun. Her well curved body was covered by the thin blue fabric of her robe and nightdress. She licked her rose colored lips are she waited for him to open the door for her.

Edward heard Isabella outside his door. He smiled openly as he opened the door and gently pulled her into his room, kissing her deeply as he closed the door.
Edward Carter was 18 years old, his body well developed. He was about 6 feet tall with long, dark blonde hair tied behind his head, complimenting his hazel eyes, which always had a joyous glimmer whenever he saw his Isabella. His well toned arms wrapped around Isabella's back and waist, pulling her body next to his, covered by a thin white nightshirt and pants.

He had fallen madly in love with this girl, no. This woman, several years ago when he saw her at a dance he had been privileged enough to attend, being family of the king's staff.
She had been radiant to him that night, only twelve and still developing, but lovely nonetheless.

Isabella giggled as she was pulled into the room. Her arms slid up his body to wrap around his neck. She kissed him deeply, enjoying the feel of his body against her. Pulling back the happiness shined in her bright blue eyes. "Edward. I missed you." She said softly. Her voice had a soft airy tone to it, she was told by many that her voice was lovely. She stood close to him, enjoying the way his warmth flooded through the thine marital. She hadn't been able to see him in a few days, her father had another royal family over. She took in a deep breath of his manly smell. It was something he had over the princes who her father had her meeting, they all smelled like flowers. It was almost sickening, she enjoyed his smell much better. Her fingers played with the hair on the base of his neck. "What have your days been like?" Her father had been making the men work harder while the other royal family had been here.

Isabella knew if her found out about the pair seeing each other they both be in trouble. Her father could order Edward sent away, or worse yet killed. She too would be in a great deal of trouble. Her worth would have to be checked, and she could be sent away. She would be made to marry a prince if her worth was still there. Even knowing what could happen, she still couldn't stay away from him. She loved him, while no one may understand it didn't change the fact she loved him.

"Isabella, my love. I missed you as well."
As usual, her touch sent chills racing through him, her voice made him feel dizzy, indeed, he would get drunk on her mere presence each time they were together.
"My days have been the usual, serving nobles who would as soon kill the king as kiss his boots. Disgraceful people, truly."
He slowly sways with his hands on her hips, inviting her to a dance, the invitation unspoken.
"Isabella?"
His voice was harsh and blunt to all but one. For Isabella, his stony exterior cracked, smiles played on his features, and his voice softened to gentle breaths. Throughout the years, he had considered taking her away, asked her on several occasions to run away with him, and had vowed that if she was mistreated in any way by her father, he would steal her away.
"I know I have asked before, but I must ask you again to flee this plce. It is a prison for your beauty, and your only worth to your father is selling you off to expand his own influence!"
Though his voice was gentle, he retained the harsh bluntness that was a part of him, telling Isabella what he thought right from the start.

Isabella took in a soft content breath, enjoying the sound of her name on his tongue. He had away about him, it made her heart race and each time he touched her it made her feel like she been set on fire. She giggled as she let her body moved with his, dancing to an unheard song. "The life of a noble is hard to understand. I don't even understand it" She spoke softly to him. He was the one persons he could open her mind too. Her own thoughts could be voice and she hadn't worry about what could happen to her.

Her blue eyes had watched him as he worked around the palace. He was a strong man blunt and not one to be messed with, yet with her he was so gentle. He had away of treating like she was the most imported thing on the world. Her head rested on his chest as her spoke. "Oh Edward, how I wish I could go with you. I'd let you take me far away from this place." She looked back up at him. She had always told him the truth, never could bring herself to lie to him. "My father would have us hunted down. They would kill you, and I can't live with out. " Her hand moved to cup his cheek. "You stole my heart and if something happened to you, I don't know what I would do." She raised onto her toe, pressing a gentle kiss to her lips. "I know my worth to my father. I promise if anyone ever mistreats I'll come to you and let you take me away." It was the only thing she could offered him. While she loved him, she couldn't help but feel guilty. She was taking part of his life, and could only offer her a bit of her life in return.

Edward smiles and returns the kiss lovingly, gently.
"I understand, my treasure."
He keeps his hands on her as they dance, something they could not do in public.
He then decided to tell Isabella what he overheard.
"Isabella, I believe one of the nobles has discovered our relationship.
Baron Walter mentioned you leaving to visit a peasant on multiple occasions, and may turn us in to gain standing with the king."
He holds her tightly, scared for her.
"Isabella. You know you have my heart and soul, my love for all eternity.
I want to know. Do I have your heart, your love, now and forever?"
His embrace tightened, folding his arms around her lovingly and protectively.

Isabella simply enjoyed being around Edward, she moved slowly in their dance. Her eyes snapped back up to his face when he spoke. She had always been so careful, how could someone of found out.
She knew the man though, Baron Walter had been trying to get his family into the royal family for years. While they were still higher class, they weren't high enough to be married in. Her hold tighten on him and moved closer.
Big blue eyes looked up toward his face, offering him a smile. "You know you do Edward. I will always love you, and no matter what I will belong to you." She kissed him again before once more letting her head rest against his chest.
She didn't know what she would do if her father found out about them. She didn't want to lose him, and knew with out him she would never be happy again. She mused over the idea of leaving with him. She knew though they would be hunted down and he would killed.

Edward leaned down to her and whispered softly into her ear.
"Isabella. May I make love to you?"
The question was one he had never asked, thinking that she would refuse and think less of him. Now, however, he had nothing to lose, and asked.
His dance stopped and he held his love gently, gazing into her eyes.
His heart beat faster, and Isabella would be able to feel and hear it with her head on his chest.
He swallowed nervously, the normally stalwart man off his guard for the first time in his life, all for a woman he loved more than life itself.

Isabella was shocked by Edward's question. He had never asked her such a thing before. She looked up at him for moment. She knew what would happen to them both if they did it. However none of that mattered to her.
She leaned up and pressed her lips hard against his. "You promise to love me forever." She smiled and let her hands slid down to his chest. "You have to be gentle with me." She smiled. She stepped back, unsure how they were to go about doing it. She was trusting him to take care of her.

Edward smiled awkwardly, unsure as well.
"I swear that I shall."
He held Isabella tightly, kissing her again, doing what felt……… Right.
As he kissed her, he parted his lips slowly, reaching his tongue out gingerly and licking her lips slowly and tenderly.
He lifted her up so the kiss could deepen, letting himself push his tongue past her lips to make contact with hers, awkwardly flicking her tongue with the tip of his.
Ah, how sweet she tasted! Her lips, her tongue, her body, everything about her set his heart aflame!
He reached his hands up, letting his fingertips run up Isabella's back, and he took her hair out of the bun letting it fall and flow freely, like honey falling down her head and shoulders.

It was clear Edward was at just a lost as she was. Though she happily kissed him back. Her hands slid from his chest to his shoulders, feeling the warm strong skin under the cloth. Her legs wrapped around his middle as he picked her up. Her hands sliding to fully wrap around his neck.
Feeling his tongue lick at her lips she couldn't help but smile. Her lips parted with out a fight as his tongue slipped into her mouth. Slowly she moved her tongue against his. Her body felt like it was on fire and her heart ready to beat out of her chest. Pressing tighter to him, her breast smashed between them.
She giggled when he pulled her hair free from the bun. He had always had a thing for her hair being down, though she could rarely wear it so. She broke the kiss and let her big blue eyes lock with his hazel one. "I love you. No matter what happens, now and forever" She kissed him again.

Edward smiled into the kiss before breaking it again.
"And I love you. Now and forever."
He resumed his kiss, carrying her to his bed and laying down, then slipping his hands under her nightgown and feeling her bare skin, so soft and smooth, like silk.
After a while, what felt like an eternity of bliss, he broke the kiss and looked into her eyes."Isabella, my love, my treasure. Will you marry me?"
He pressed her close, feeling her body and waiting for an answer.

Laying on his bed with him over her she had never felt more at home. Her hands still played with his hair as she felt his hand slip under her nightgown. She moaned as his rough well worked hands brushed against the skin of her legs. She pouted slightly when he pulled back, unsure why he would stop such a wonderful thing.
His question shocked her and in that moment she wanted nothing more then to say yes. Tears burned her eyes and she pressed her lips against his in a hard kiss. Marrying him was something she had wanted for so long now. She knew though that for that to happen they would have to run away. That is if her father didn't find out about them being together, and kill him first. "Yes. Edward my soul I will marry you." She whispered against his lips.
Laying fully back on the bed she looked up at him with nothing but love in her eyes. She pushed all her worry aside, and was just going to enjoy the time they had. Her hands slid down over his neck and shoulders, down his stomach until she felt the hem of his shirt. She pulled it up slowly, wanting to see the fit chest she so loved to feel.

Edward smiled at Isabella, returning the kiss, his tongue dancing with hers as he helped her pull off his shirt, breaking the kiss to pull it off completely and give her a moment to admire his Chest and abs, toned and defined from years of work.
"Isabella. I want you so much right now."
He whispers to her, breathing harder than normal as he reached down and began pulling off her nightgown, tugging it up her body and over her head.

The moment was perfect, truly prefect and nothing could of made Isabella happier. She pulled off his shirt, with his help, and took in his chest and abs. The sight made her heart race. Her fingers gently brushed over the bare skin, the feeling making a smile tug on her lips. Her eyes moved back up toward is when he whispered. His words made her blush. Wiggling she helped him slip the nightgown from her body.
Due to the fact she had been going to bed, she was fully bare under him now. Her blush deepen as she let him look over her body. She wondered if he liked what he saw. Her large round breast, soft yet firm, and her core dusted with a little hair. She swallowed hard as she looked at his face, trying to see his reaction to her bare form.

Edward smiled and kissed Isabella's neck, reaching up and cupping her breasts with his hands, squeezing and rubbing them, his fingers eventually wandering over her nipples, rubbing and pinching and twisting.
"you're perfect, my princess."
He whispered in her ear before licking the outside of it.
If Isabella looked down, she would see a very noticeable bulge in Edward's pants.

Isabella let out soft moans as Edward touched her body. She pressed up into his touch as her own hands slid over his chest and back. She giggled as he whispered in her ear. She wiggled under him her hips brushing his, the feel of his bulge made her stop. Her blue eyes moved down toward his hips. The sight made her swallow hard and her hands slipped down ward. She pushing at the hem of his pants. She had never seen any part of a man bare, and part of her was excited to Edward fully bare. Her lips pressed against his shoulder in a slow kiss. "I want you my love. I want to feel you." All thought about what could happen had long faded from her mind. Her only thought was that of Edward and how he was going to make love to her and marry her.

Edward smiled as his hands moved away from Isabella's breasts, folding over hers and helping him remove his pants, exposing his nine inch long Member.
"Isabella. Are you ready?"
He moved his hips between her legs, his cock brushing her womanhood as he rubbed her back gently.
"I'll be gentle with you, my love."

Green orbs took in the long hard member before sliding up to Edwards face. She felt his member rub against her core, the wetness growing as she laid there. Her arms wrapped around him, holding his shoulders as she gave him a kiss. "I'm ready." She said softly. Her voice filled with so many feelings. Excitement, fear, worry but most of all love. She wanted Edward more then anything, and she was finally going to have him. She held so much hope that what she wanted to happen would. They could make love, run away and get married. Live in some small village, live a happy life with their own family.

Edward smiled as he slowly thrust into her, making sure Isabella was okay before thrusting deeper in.
"Isabella!"
His eyes were filled with nothing but love. At that moment, nothing mattered but her. He gave no thought to consequences, his only concern being keeping the love of his life happy.
"I love you! I swear that I will always be by your side!"
The head of his penis encountered some resistance partway in. Her hymen.
"Isabella, this may hurt."

She let out a breathy moan as he started to push into her. Her hands sliding over his back. "Edward" her eyes closed as pleasure started to feel her. She felt it when he hit her hymen, or he worth. Green eyes opened to looked up at him. She gave him a small smile. "Kiss me." She playfully ordered. She knew it would hurt, and knew she may cry out. She didn't want him to hear in pain, the best way to stop that would be a kiss.

He smiled at her.
"My princess, I shall obey."
He kissed her deeply, letting his tongue dance with hers again as he thrust, rupturing her hymen and sending her virgin blood spilling onto the sheets.
He then squeezed her body tightly, holding Isabella in a tight embrace as he slid deeper and deeper, eventually hitting her cervix.
"My love, do you wish me to thrust deeper?"
He asked tenderly, stroking her hair and rubbing her back, trying to keep this as pleasurable as he could.

Isabella kissed hip back happily, moaning slightly as he broke her hymen. She could feel the blood sliding out of her body. He pushed deeper, and she could do little more then moan in pleasure. It felt so good, she wondered why they had waited so long. Her eyes looked up at him and she blushed at his question. "Yes. Please. I want it all." She said moving to him. her nails bit into the skin of his back as she moved her body against his. While she didn't know what she was doing, she did what felt right and let her body take over.

He moaned out in bliss, thrusting completely into her, a small bulge in Isabella's belly forming from his length in her.
"I'm going to start thrusting now, okay?"
He shifted his grip to her legs, getting ready to start thrusting, joining his body with Isabella's completely.
Waiting for her response, he pushed and moved in small circles,grinding his hips against her.

She gasped in pleasure as she felt him deep inside her. She nodded "Please" was her response. She moaned louder then she had meet to when he moved in circles. It made his member rub just right the spots inside her. She moved her hips against his and when he started to thrust she moved to meet his hips. Her hands ran over his chest her green eyes running over his body. "Your so handsome." She moaned out. Her heart was racing, sweat was started to cover her body. Her eyes meant his "No one even comes close to you." She told him.

Back
Top Bottom