Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Owned. (With DelightfulRevenge)

mike85ad

Supernova
Mike walks into the building with his boss. His boss kept telling him that he had a surprise for him, he didn't know what but knowing his boss it had to be something pretty special. His boss had really great taste and a really hot girlfriend. Well he thought it was his girlfriend at least, she was a lot younger than him and seemed to obey his every command. Mike didn't know what to make of that but he wasn't the type to pry into his bosses life.

"Mike...we're here." He says stopping outside of a door. "Before we go inside, I want you to keep an open mind. What it inside this room is a new beginning." He says. Mike nods. "Ok, open mind..got it." He says. His boss smiles and opens the door motioning for him to walk inside.

Mike walks inside and stops seeing crates all along the walls with young ladies inside them. They were all blindfolded and wearing black robes. Mike's cock twitches slightly. "What is this?" He asks.

"This...my friend is a slave shop. Here you can buy a pretty young thing to keep and have your way with whenever you want. Her sole purpose is to please you." He says. "Isn't this illegal?" Mike asks.

"As is the finer things in life." He smiles. "I know these young ladies might be out of your price range...but as a congratulations gift for your promotion I will buy you one." He says. "You sure?" Mike asks. He nods. "Yes. Pick our your favorite." He says.

Mike smiles slightly and begins to walk by the crates. Each had a name and some facts about them. Sexual facts, one was multiorgasmic, one was a ex-ballerina dancer, there was a couple squirters.

He stops at the last crate. "This one." He says looking at his boss. His boss nods and motions towards the shop keeper.

The shop keeper walks over and unlocks the crate. He grabs her wrist and slowly pulls her out of the crate. "Perk up..got a buyer." He says into her ear. "Go ahead...unwrap her." Mike's boss says softly. Mike smiles and slowly begins to untie her robe.

Kate

Kate hoped this time would soon come to a end. Spending nearly most of her time, in cage, locked up and blindfolded was totally what she didn't had in mind. But, at this moment, Kate knew she was known as a salve and needed to be treated like a animal until someone comes into the shops and decides to buy her and take her home. So, they weren't that much to argue about. Though she wished too, but didn't. Kate was a quiet girl, yet lustful women. She had the body of a role model: Perfect breast matching to a D cup size. Long blonde hair. Light Icy Blue eyes with a curvy body, and small pink lips. She was indeed a type, for any guy.

Its been hours since Kate was stuck in this "hell hole", and she couldn't see, which was also the worst part. Additionally, another worst part for Kate, is that she didn't have any company or girls to talk while she and other women's were stuck in this dump. They hardly consider her as a friend, at the most part, which also sucked. It like she stuck in hell...but not for long.

When Kate heard faded voices, that sounded like built men, her body began to tingle inside. Maybe this could be her chance to escapes and be free. With the voices increasing before suddenly stopping and ending to silence, it soon turned to loud footsteps as it echoed most of them room. Kate then guessed they were probably checking each women's crates, which sadly, for Kate, she was the last crate to the end. But, it was good to be last, right?

Suddenly, with the footsteps randomly stopping and a voice popping near Kate's cage, she guessed he was talking to the girl next to her; but that then changed. With more additionally footsteps approaching to her cage, Kate began to hear the jiggle of the keys as they shook and twisted the lock on the cage and opened the cage's entrance, quickly pulling her out next. And Kate couldn't believe she had been chosen. She wasted no time to get to her feet and standing steadily, without having any sight at the moment; however she did managed to catch the slight whisper in the ear. Then another man's voice, who mentioned about unwrapping.

Without a flinch or a random question, Kate stays calm and allows Mike to unwrap her robe. Underneath the robe was a slutty clothing that one workers assigned them to wear, since they couldn't wear any normal type of clothing.

Mike

Mike smiles and reaches out slowly untying the belt that held the robe closed. He slowly unwraps the robe from the girls body. He smiles as his eyes roam her body. Very nice he thought to himself.

"Her name is Kate, she hasn't been here as long as the others." The owner says. Mike nods. "I really like her." He says looking at his boss. His boss smiles.

"I will go pay for her then." He says walking off with the shop owner. Mike smiles and moves his hand up, slowly removing the blindfold from her eyes.

"Hello there." He smiles. "Looks like you're coming home with me." He says with a little grin. He was excited to get her home, he was pretty lonely, his work life demanded most of his time and he couldn't really go out and meet somebody...so he resorted to this.

He figured it would be good for the both of them, he wouldn't be lonely anymore and she'd be out of this shop and cage. He figured she hated it here, he knew he would have if he was in her situation.

Kate

Once the blindfold was removed and Kate was able to retrieve the sight she needed, her eyes quickly scattered to Mike and blinked a few times before squinting, the bright light "blinding" her eyes from seeing clearly, but very little.

However, with little concern and not enough answers in oder to be explained why she was picked and going home with him, Kate's eyes watches the smile on Mike's face but didn't returned in her favor. With her eyes continuing to scan Mike out, she had a certain type of feeling he wouldn't hurt her or didn't look like any of those cruel man who could dare themselves to hurt a woman, like her. Without out thinking she finally decides to respond back to him.

"Hi..." She managed to say, having nothing else to say then.

For her, it was pretty uncomfortable for Kate to experience since this was her first time ever getting someone to her, and probably near a man who she doesn't not know of, until now. Kate knew some time she would soon need to speak up for herself and to communicating with others, but she was such a shy girl she didn't even know what to say next, to her new owner. But, at least, the good things was she didn't have to be lonely and be by herself anymore.

Therefore, red bright blushes soon exposed her cheeks.

He moves closer and secures the robe back around her. "How about we get you out of here? This is certainly no place for a girl like you." He says as he offers his hand. "I'm taking you home with me...you'll like it there. It's warm and comfortable." He says looking into her eyes as his boss walks back over holding a yellow sundress.

"Compliments of the owner." He says holding the dress out. Mike smiles and takes the dress. "Let's get this on you." He says as he removes the robe once again. "Arms up." He says.

Mike was excited, he had never owned a slave before. And honestly he couldn't imagine himself treating her badly, he knew he'd provide for her and take care of her. He'd finally have someone in his life, a companion.

Kate

When Kate heard Mike said that she felt her body instantly tingle with excitement as she was eager to get out of this dump, and be free by now. With a simple nod of the head and a bright smile on her face, she agreed and gently grabbed the hand of Mike's and walked up to the entrance of the shop, can't wait anymore to leave. But with her remembering at that same moment, when her and Mike looked eye to eye, face to face, she could already feel her insides warming up as she knew she would have a new brand new life and more to experience from, since now she has a owner and one could her love her more. And have better shelter than a cold one. Kate was beginning to love her new owner.

With her small hangs holding tightly on his she smiled, and looked over to the sundress, finding it very admiring to look at. Watching Mike as he hold and gave it a better view for Kate she smiles, but doesn't raises her arm. She felt to uncomfortable to wear something that was clean while she being dirty and not washed for the past days. And Kate knew she needed to a shower, badly.

With her upper jaw now biting onto her lower lip she kindly shakes her head. "I-I can't....I'm not clean" Her eyes dancing on the bright sundress. She wouldn't won't it to get dirty, just by looking at it.

"Don't worry. I'll buy you another one." He smiles at her. "And it can be washed. It's no problem." He says. "Now please put it on." He says. "When we get home we'll get you nice and clean, and you'll smell so good." He says looking into her eyes. "The sooner you put it on the sooner we can leave this place and never come back." He says looking at her. "Don't you want to leave?" He asks trying to reason with her.

"The car is waiting for us." He says as his boss walks out ahead of them.

Kate

Once Kate was able to hear she would be able to wash up and receive more new and clean clothes, a bright smile soon brighten her then. She just have to thank him for his generosity. "Thank you" And with that, she listens to Mike and replaces herself with a new sundress, her grey eyes looking back at his in the meantime. She smiles again. "Good, because I hate this place ever since I came here and was locked in a cage." She then states, her emotions beginning to react again but managed to maintain them. But, Kate was just now ready to leave.

With that, she simply nods her head and follows the two men out, moving to the car that was waiting for their arrival. Kate had a feeling this would be a brand new life for her.

He smiles. "No more cages for you." He says looking at her. "This is the start of a new life." He says as he opens the car door for her motioning for her to get inside. He gets inside as well and the car drives off towards her new home. Soon enough they were in the busy city, people walking down the streets and cars driving past them.

The car stops in front of a high rise apartment building. "We're home." He says as he gets out and offers his hand.

Kate

It was all quite true. She wasn't going to be stuck in a tight cage anymore. And to believe it or not, Kate was actually going to be free and have a brand new start to her life, to which she never had the opportunity to finished. But now she is. And nothing couldn't stop her.

After hopping inside the auto, with Mike hopping inside next, they were soon off. During the ride Kate sat at the back seat and sat there quietly, enjoying the ride. Her eyes gleamed around when she watched cars as they passed by them, going different directions. Kate soon realized they were in the city; a busy city.

With a few minutes of the driving, the car soon came to a stop when Kate turned around and looked a tall building. She wondered if this was the place. Until Mike then suddenly announced it they were home. He lived here? Must be expensive, she thought glancing at the building some more. A second later, she turns to his hand and gently grabs it, forcing herself out the car and into the opening. The fresh air....She inhaled heavily before breathing out. Oh, how she missed it.

He smiles and looks at her. "Let's go inside. I'm sure you must be starving." He says looking at her as he holds her hand and leads her inside the lobby of the apartment building. He walks to the elevator and hits the button. She doors open and he motions for her to step inside. "The view from our home is incredible. You can see the whole city." He says.

"I guess I am" Smiled the women, her cheeks quickly turning bright red as she walked along by his side, walking the same pace as him. Now stepping through the doorway, that lead the inside of the lobby, Kate's eyes quickly scattered around the lobby as quietly pictured it out for herself before stepping inside the elevator. Once the elevator reaches the floor and opens the doors, she walked out and follows Mike again, and to the door that awaits. She looks up to Mike and smiles. "Really?" She then answered, cocking her head to the side a bit, surprised. "You're not afraid of the height?"

He shakes his head. "No I'm not afraid." He says with a smile as he leads her to his door. He unlocks the door and motions for her to walk inside. "Go on inside. You're home now." He says looking at her. He knew she'd love the view. He was going to love having her here with him. He walks inside behind her and closes the door. "What do you think?" He asks.

With a smile, Kate finally steps into the apartment, and her eyes just about wandering round the room when she notices how everything looked; it so beautiful. With a warm smile now growing, Kate now believed she was home and safe. "It looks very beautiful. I'm assuming you leave alone?" She stated, stepping more further into the apartment. Simply by looking around the view, Kate instantly had a feeling Mike lived alone. And she quite surprised how organized he was. Most men could be dirty, nor not efficient; but was he different. And Kate knew it.

"Yeah. Well I used to." He smiles. "How about we get you cleaned up?" He asks looking at her. "How does a nice hot shower sound?" He asks as he removes his shoes and places them by the door. He slowly walks up to her and places his hand on her lower back. "Then I'll fix us some dinner." He says looking at her.

Sensing a warming smile growing on her lips, as she felt his hands placing onto her lower back, a shiver soon sparked her spine when she felt it. Kate has never been touched like that for awhile and certainly have missed it. She looks up to Mike. "Hot shower, eh?" She said cocking her head to the side, "Sure. Do you have any extra clothes and towels?" She asked.

He nods. "I'll find something for you to wear." He says as he leads her to the bedroom. "This is the bedroom." He says. Inside the room was a tv on the wall, and a bed with two night stands, one on each side. He walks over to one of the doors. "This is the closet and this is the bathroom." He says opening the door and turning the light on. He motions for her to follow him into the bathroom as he walks inside. He walks to the walk in shower and turns on the water, letting it heat up.

Following Mike as he lead her to the bathroom, Kate follows him inside and glanced around the bathroom, getting a nice picture of it. "Nice bathroom," she complimented before turning her head to the running water. She nodded. "Okay, thank you. I'll take the rest from here"

He smiles and begins to undress. "I planned on joining you." He says as he looks into her eyes.

At first Kate laughed and thought he was joking for a second, but when she saw him begin to undress himself in front her, she couldn't believe he was serious. Not only they just met and was beginning to get along with each other, she felt a bit a uncomfortable of bathing with him, and more embarrassing. Additionally, Kate hasn't quiet seen the trust in him in order for her to trust him, since they just met and stuff. It has been awhile since Kate had ever seen a man's perfect body or felt it, ever since she been locked up in a cage for quiet awhile and hardly have the freedom she needed to; so she's quiet shy. And wasn't sure if that was the right thing to do, besides they were just beginning to know each other. "Joining with me?.." She repeated, going for a long pause afterwards. "Uh, but, we hardly know each other...and I wouldn't want it to be uncomfortable since it would be the both of in there..."

"Relax...it's just a shower. Think of it as a way for us to get to know each other better." He says looking at her. "I want to get to know you better, we're going to be spending a lot of time together now." He says. "So we should get comfortable being this close to each other." He says. "I'll keep my hands to myself for now." He says.

Kate bit her lip uneasily, should she accept? She had no other choice. "Uh...sure..." She said not feeling to great she allowed him, and also having to see him...naked. With that, Kate didn't say anything further and finally lifts her dress over her head, exposing only her panties and bra. She moves her hands to the back of bra but doesn't unhooks yet, and instead looks up. "Okay, you can go in the shower while i'm taking care of taking off my bra."

He looks at her and smiles slightly. "It's cute how shy you are." He says before stepping into the shower. He grabs the soap and begins to wash up. "Where are you from?" He asks.

Kate quickly pauses herself from unhooking her bra and uneasily looks at Mike as he stepped into the shower. "I'm not shy...i'm just freaking out" She grumbled, then resumes herself back to unhooking her bra. And once it was finally off, she drops it to the floor and hops in the shower, trying her best not to focus on Mike as she watched him soap himself; but on the warm running water. "Uh, Virginia" She answer truthfully.

"Yeah?" He asks. "I'm from Virginia myself. What part are you from?" He asks looking at her, admiring her body. She had an amazing body, of course he had to look at his new purchase.

Back
Top Bottom