Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

the struggle of the angelic maiden. ( lord sessh x DelightfulRevenge )

Watching the small girl as she passed out, right before Gabriella, the angel's eyes soon grew huge. What haven she done?! When she knew she was definitely going to lose her job and her trust towards other angels and herself, Gabriella didn't know what do next..Which, moment like this made Gabriella speechless as this bit made her wondered hard and think about her actions. She wondered if the little girl was safe, and going to be fine. Because just seeing her as she passed out it looked like a person was going through a heart attack, but Gabriella just prayed she was going to alright.

But, with only the demon's cock still overwhelming her womenhood and suddenly slamming into her, she couldn't think straight. Her hands gripping tightly for sheets and holding on tight, she turned her head around and gently kissed back the demon when he planted a passionate kiss onto her lips while his hips pumped in repeating in and out motions. As she kissed him, few whimpers managed to part her lips as she deepens the kiss and struggles herself to stop thinking about the passing out child who just recently passed out. Gabriella regretted for what she had done to girl.

The kiss lasted for awhile. And once they broke, Gabriella breathed heavily before letting out her pain and pleasure moans as she could feel his cock rubbing against her cervix, teasing it. And she loved it. After listening to the demon's comment as he spoke, Gabriella kept her eyes closed and listened but didn't respond, just nodded. Now lifted into odd position and with them outside, she instantly felt the cool air when it blew against her skin and made everything her system shiver with a shook, her teeth chatter during the coldness. Why were they having sex outside? Why not inside the bedroom or couch? Not questioning the demon or ruining anything, the angel allowed him to carried on with his job and allowed this moment be more enjoyable, yet pleasurably as more cool breeze blew against her skin, making things quiet uncomfortable.

With that, she wraps her legs around his waist and moans loudly, feeling the cocks going even deeper than before. The loud slapping of their bodies as they hit against each other, it was almost like music to Gabriella's ear as felt his cocks throbbed within her, guessing it almost near.

to the maiden's dismay, she would soon feel the beast sliding out of her. as his twin cocks separated. before ramming into both of her openings. with a smirk, he licked her neck and whispered to her, how she would make a great mother for the brood. now ramming into both of her entrances. while humans passed by. soon enough a light gasp would be heard, as a child could see them. this young man stood there watching this beautiful looking angel get ravaged by this odd creature.

Gabriella nearly screamed when she felt the two cocks now ramming in both inside of her holes. Her breathing increased to a panting. Her moans turned into low screams as he went deeper inside her, causing for her body to bounce at every hard pumps he gave. Her hands wrapped around his neck as her eyes quietly sneaked to the humans watching them as they walked by, before moving to the child and man who now watching. Gabriella's heated up then. Everyone is watching me, she thought feeling uncomfortable again.

Within a few seconds later, Gabriella finally looked away from the humans and focused back on the demon as they fucked, causing her to resume back to pain and pleasure; her mind totally forgot about the humans then. Her mind was somewhere else, at the moment. With her head now moving to the side of the demons and resting upon his shoulder, she lowly whimpered in his ears and moan some more. The thought about having his child and praising she was going to be a "great" mother, it made Gabriella wondered. That's when she whispered something in his ear, "I thought demons hated children, especially the innocent in them?" She questioned.

"only our low class. we elite need mates, need to breed, and raise children to hunt, and bring back more women for our
land. " as he spoke with a smirk. the beast revealed to her that demons had standings, hierarchy which was unknown to the angels. all
the while ramming deep inside of her, as Gabriella would feel both dicks changing in shape. to something more animalistic. as they pressed deeper
into her, and began to enlarge closer to the base, knotting with in her. as he smirked.

Even though the question was answered, it still made no sense for Gabriella, for her, to understand. But, for now, the only thing she could say is, "Oh" and kept it as that. But, for the motherly part, she wasn't quite to sure of. Gabriella didn't know if she could risk having a child. She gulped and buried her head inside the demon's neck. "I'm not sure if I want a child, or can handle one..." She whimpered, suddenly began to feel her time was now coming.

"a child, oh no, you will have many. not just from me, but each of our children will breed with you. "
as the beast smirked telling her this, the angelic maiden would soon feel a hot load spewing deep into her. as the beast
was now knotted, and locked with in her body. as the beast continued to ravage her body, now with an audience watching them.
the demon smirked, as he whispered into her ear, that once he was done there were a few friends which could use her blessing.

Suddenly yet disturbingly, the young angel's eyes grew huge at the demon's comment. She was going to have many children, and children who are also going to breed her? That, right there, didn't make any sense for Gabriella and made things even more doubtful than it seems now; she didn't want have any children and stressed herself out, with that many children. She wasn't even sure if she was capable to only take care of one; but the fact she has to have many it only made it pointless for to think about. She already could see herself failing and giving up on each child, most likely ending up dying. Until she snapped out of it...suddenly, without even expecting it, she felt his hot load semen break inside her as it travels within her system, causing the throbbing pain of her body to calm and relax then. The long exhausted sigh from her managed to give the chance for Gabriella to calm and breathed, moving one of her arm and resting it above her head, leaving it there for awhile before wrapping it back around his body.

She listened to the demon as he spoke and whispered something dreadful in her ear, almost causing her to shiver. But, when she managed to have the same pace of her breathing like she normally has, she spoke again, "What friends?" She questioned him, taking a few more heavy breathes before raising her head from his shoulder to his level, where now both of their faces could now face each other.

seeing her beautiful eyes, the wicked being smirked.
before we can make it official, as my breeding mate, it is customary for the demons i grew up
with to use, and sample you. it will be a long night indeed. " as he smirked, his hot seed still inside of her, as
he began to bounce the angel a bit, playfully humping her with little strength. as he had unloaded once already deep into her. his members a bit softer but still hard enough for another run. as he was soon forcing her into
a deep kiss, his long snake like tongue now sliding into her mouth. as he showed her images of herself bare naked, in a chamber of breeding. with many other beasts there. this was what he was telling her of. once the kiss broke he pressed his forehead against hers.

"now you can ether struggle, run or accept it. as you are now marked. i will always find you no matter where you hide. " as he spoke with a dark smile. she would feel a second load already about to burst inside of her.

Gabriella didn't have any choice, it was either to accept or deny. With soon a disturbed bite on the lip she was soon going to answer, until a sudden soon interrupt her from continuing. Along with the humps. Returning the passionate kiss back to the demon who now sliding his tongue, back inside her mouth, she as well decided to move her tongue along with his and wrestle it. But, it was most likely he won anyway. Though, for the playful humps, her body gently bounced whenever a quick managed to slap her against the entrance. Gabriella of course had to moan by the pleasure.

Once the kissed broken, and Gabriella was already breathing heavily from it she suddenly felt a sudden touch against her forehead as she looked up and noticed it was him, pressing against, causing their eyes to lock again, which she had to gulp quietly. "I accept..." She whispered, eyes soon looking away from his dark face as she soon felt him exploded inside her once more, causing a quick gasp to flee out her mouth. "So, I guess this mean were mates...?" Biting her lips.

hearing her voice, he smirked.
"yes, but first we need to settle for a new home. "
with those words the beast finally slid out of the angelic maiden. giving her body some much needed
release. as he kissed her once more before letting her out of his perverted embrace. backing away from her, a
cruel smile on his face.

"listen well, my beautiful Gabriella, tonight you will be tested. see how you do against the dark ones. each will desire you but
each will need different deeds. fight them, run, or accept does not matter. just survive, when morning comes anew i will come to claim my
bride. " as he spoke his words echoed with a sinister sound. if she looked around, the angelic maiden would find she was now deep in some wicked
looking forest, which had many dead spirits in it. he had teleported them there when he was busting his load inside of her. for miles in all direction was
nothing more then wildnerness, she was now tainted unable to return home to the heavens. the human world was her escape from the dark realm. as the howling winds soon
began to stir. the spirits he warned her of, could they be the eternal sins manifested or perhaps some ancient right demons went through that angels didn't
know about yet.

Back
Top Bottom