Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

the struggle of the angelic maiden. ( lord sessh x DelightfulRevenge )

It was that rare time of year again. the demon's were all in heat. as they began to invade the human world. many angels were given there tasks, of who to protect, and what to defend. As it stood one angel would soon find her subject of protection a small girl. One which had been targeted many times before, but never captured. This girl was a great distant relative to the child of the lord. Possessing the sacred blood in her, it would be a horrible deed if a demon was to taint her body, yet this task would be given to a new angel, one which showed great promise in her powers, and abilities.

There was a young and beautiful angel, who lived in the Heavens herself. For her, where she lived was a place fill with happiness and joy, for all the other angels to enjoy themselves and basically have fun. But most of the them did had to jobs and lots of people to protect, but most importantly The Children they needed to protect. Angels always didn't have time to play, during the day. They also got to do work as well. Like Gabriella. Things like this wasn't all that easy to do. And this one was a serious issue. After not to long ago, the Heavens heard news that all demons were in heat and invading the human world, which had poor innocent children on the line! This could be a real problem for angels to face, especially for the kids they need to protect.

It wasn't long for any angel to get into action and enter the human world and enter in each little child home, protecting them for any sigh of evil or heated demon that could apporche anywhere from darkness. Though, for Gabriella, she would do anything that it takes to protect a child's life, but part of her was afraid on how she would be able to do such a thing. Will she be able to reach her goal? Probably.

It was beginning to get dark again, and all the angel from the great heavens returned back to the child's home they were once protecting previously. Gabriella however had nothing to fear. With her powers and pure soul watching the innocent child, she knew had nothing to fear (even though she was pretty new at this) and knew she was safe within her presence. She watched the little girl as she dreamt happily and knew a sense of feeling this girl was blessed with fine parents. A smile soon cracked on Gabriella lips as she continued to watch happily. She was indeed a cutie. The precious girl that Gabriella was currently standing at, was named Isbella and at the age of six. Adorable.

Watching over little Isbella, Gabriella would soon here her mother screaming bloody murder.
Downstairs, the father was killing his wife. Ripping her throat out with his teeth, as his glowing eyes
seemed to represent the combination of lust, and vanity. With a snarl he looked up tours the steps. as he began to creep
up them. Blood trailing from his hands, as he slid them against the wall calling out to his daughter.

"Baby girl, Daddy needs some help with Mama. Wake up, and come out to help me. Mama had a little accident, and she needs
use to help her. " Speaking in a darker tone then usual. His voice radiated with a wicked lust, as humans could not see the angels nor demons
unless the other world creatures desired it. The young angel would soon find herself face to face with her first extreme case of possession, as
the human's body was beginning to change to fit the demonic needs in the physical realm.

"Daddy?" The little girl called back for her father, who also called out for her. "Where are you?" Her small body wiggled underneath the warm covers as her eyes continued to stay closed, and helplessly dream. "What's wrong with mommy?" She added, saying more things in her sleep. Her hands suddenly beginning to twitch.

Though, for Gabriella, she found things were acting quite suspicious around the room and house. After recently hearing a loud crash and screams that sounded it was coming from downstairs and slow footsteps that sounded it was coming from the flight of stairs like if someone creeping on them, Gabriella instantly had a bad feeling about this and felt it was coming towards their direction. Even though Gabriella knew humans couldn't see spirits, something inside her tingle when she heard the sounds. Moments like this fear the angel whenever it comes a point a demon would play with a child's mind. Like now. She feared that the kid might take it as a reality and go along with it, which could end up possibilities you don't want to hear. Without wasting any time, the heavenly angel quickly moved to the innocent child and did her best trying on to protect her from the darkness around them.

Until something soon spooked her when she suddenly heard a dark voice, randomly coming out from nowhere in the darkness. A dark voice, which could only lead to one demon. Gabriella then knew it was playing with her and knew she needed to do something, in order to prevent that from happening. With her eyes now softening at the Isbella herself, as she struggled herself back return back to reality and end the soundless sound of her dreams, she places a gently hand on the child and carefully whispers something her ear. "Dear child, don't listen to any of the nonsense you are hearing. Don't sin yourself, for what you are going to expect if you get up. Your father is resting. Stay in bed and rest." With a flick of her hand, Gabriella creates a small shield around the child and continues to watch her as the voice continues to call out for her.

With in moments of the barrier being erected around the girl. A knock at the door was heard,
more then that the voice echoed out softly. " Baby girl, why won't you let daddy in. It's late, and
we need to be together so we can help mommy. " his words echoed as they would pierced her innocent ears.
a smirk on his face, as he would slowly begin to creek the door open. his hand was almost like a claw
now. as blood dripped from his torn flesh. as his eyes glowed softly with a warmth, that was meant to lure a child
into his grasp. the teeth growing sharp, such was the body's morph. If allowed to fully changed, he would be lost
to the child as well. Gabriellla would soon hear something calling to her, as if trying to get her to move away from the child.

By sudden voice, who thought it would magically"attracted" her to follow, it was obviously a trick. And the angel knew it. Gabriella was aware it was dark voice calling out for her, trying to attract her mind and cause her to leave the child alone and unprotected if she were to follow, but she was not foolish nor dumb to listen by its attempt; she knew too well for the demon's dirty little tricks.

Her eyes now fleeing from the child and towards the door, Gabriella watches the spirit as it beholds itself before them, relieving the truth, and not the father it "claims" to be. With her eyes now firing at the demon, as he approaches himself more deeply into the girl's room, Gabriella quickly made her way to the edge of the bed and stands there proudly, blocking him from taking any fewer more steps, closer to Isbella. "I'll think twice where you are walking. You have no rights to be have, and especially in a little girl's room..." Her voice growler at him, not removing her eyes off of him. "Don't even dare think of taking another step near the innocent girl, or I would personally fired you back to where you came from. She have nothing against you, - which means she have no reasons to listen to you..."

If something happens to Isbella and something bad happens to her, it wouldn't only be Gabriella fault but her own risk she won't be allow to protect any children again until further notice. And this means that she won't allow anything to happen her - if even a demon stands in her way. She won't allow this child to get hurt.

" you have no right, step aside creature of light. this child is mine, she has been mine sense she was born. "
as he spoke, his arm would suddenly spring out to his side, as it whipped it around. the flesh tearing and extending as he snared
her. pinning Gabriella to the wall. snapping the portion of the arm off, as what snared her, liquefied into a paste like hold. as he smirked.
as she would witness the being standing over the child, the barrier protected against demons, but it failed against possessed human flesh. as he easily began to reach into it,
attempting to pick the girl up, and leave with her. as his eyes showed cruel intent.

"No! Stop -" Gabriella suddenly cried out, struggling through the pin as she held against the wall, keeping back away from the innocent child, who now be possessed by the demon himself. "Please, I beg you!" shouted the angel, struggling some more. Watching the demon as he stepped closer to the sleeping child with his hands reaching out for the girl and picking her up, Gabriella gasped. She was so curious yet frighten, to know, hat he was going to do with her, and wondered if he was planning to kill her.

Without even thinking, the angel soon shouts out for the demon's attention. "Don't!," She shouted, "Please don't hurt innocent child, take me instead!" Gabriella felt so stupid for saying that, and regretted it.

hearing her words, the beast smirked moving it's now claw like hands away from the child. as he turned, and walked up to the pinned
angel. " so you are willing to take her place. i can deal with that, a pure angel would make a much better slave then a human girl."
smirking while it spoke, the claw slid along her cheek cutting her, so it could lick some blood up. the eyes glared, as it laughed with
a wicked tone. " so tell me, have you ever been with a beast before?" taunting her as it asked this, the human it was hosting could still be saved
as it would not need a host to take an angel, but it did need a host to take a human protected by one.

Once Gabriella saw the demon walked away from the child she sighed with relief. But when he walked back up to her and again pinned her arms against the arm, she was now even more terrified when he came close to her face. With a cold shiver running down her spine and her warm eyes gleaming at the demon's dark one, she gulped and shook her head. "No...I haven't" She answered truthfully, ignoring the pain from her stinging cheeks after his hand slid down her cheek and placed his sharp claws against her cheek, cutting it apart. Though, she was pretty disgusted when he licked it; however this is what demons do: Suck bloods for the living, and Gabriella knew it. But wasn't at all scared.

it's tongue slipping back into it's mouth. as the beast smirked. the hand which was slowly changing to
be more human in form. as it began to slid down into Gabriella's clothing. as it tore at her lower region exposing her.
licking it's lips, as the eyes looked into hers. " so my dear, if you want to take the girl's place, we will do this, other wise
the child will be taken, and you left here. " as it spoke, the demon could soon be felt in the body, as it would not need
the host if it took her. smirking, as it was feeling her innocent body. if she allowed it to take her Gabriella would lose her right
to be a guardian, but she would protect the child, at the cost of her purity.

Was this what Gabriella wanted? Take over the poor girl's home, who now didn't have an mother to support her? Additionally, just by thinking, did she wanted to lose this job? Thinking, Gabriella wasn't entirely sure. Yes, she loved children; but part of her was telling her to ahead and give the child to the demon and take over, and the other part of her was also worried that when she realized this was job; a job that was pretty much a privilege. She was guardian, who is highly trained, and needed to protect any children she was assigned to, but was Gabriella really protecting her?

"I- I don't know?" shook the frighten angel, who was actually fighting over this fear and act she was brave enough to out smart him. But that wasn't going as plan. Suddenly feeling the uncomfortable of his hands as it slid into her clothes and began to touch her delicate skin, another shiver soon sparked her spine. "I don't know... Her voice soon trailing to a raspy one. Her eyes looking away from his. Gabriella wasn't ready to lose her job, as a guardian, yet. She loved children too dearly.

"I can't afford to lose this job..."

"ah, keep the job of being a guardian huh. we can ensure that. "
as he spoke, suddenly tearing off her lower region's cover. his hand holding it. as his other hand grasped her
by the chin. forcing Gabriella's face to face his. as the man suddenly shot his wicked tongue out like a thick tendril.
forcing itself into her mouth, as it slid around, soon generating a salty flavor as if it was changing into a sexual organ in her mouth.
the beast smirked. as he did this, her mind would hear his true voice.

"you should know. your very beautiful and i will take great pride in tearing your innocence away. "
with those words, she would soon feel him prepping to rape her in front of the girl. more then that if she made a loud
noise the child would awaken to see her father, as she could not see the changes to his body from human eyes, unlike angelic
or demons.

(how do you change the color for segments like that? sorry to sound like an idiot, but until now never seen that before. )

\/OOC
It's alright. Haha. To change the color font segments you need to add in a code, which is like this:

Code:
[color=lightgreen]TEXT BETWEEN HERE[/color]

Did this answer your question?

Without expecting anything to come by an instant, a startle gasped escaped from Gabriella's lips when she felt his hand grasped for her chin and forcefully made her to stare at him, face to face. Her eyes suddenly widening at the man as she was starred at him with suspension, and watched him as he stuck out his tongue out and leaned in her towards her direction. Was he going to kiss her? Gabriella however didn't stop to think, nor to look at his wicked tongue. She instead continued to struggle before it was to late, but his grip was way to strong compares to hers; she was out of match. With that, she feels something utterly disgusting crushes on her soft lips as she felt the tongue slid between her lips and into her mouth, tasting the sweet flavor of sweetness while it explores. And Gabriella hated how it tasted within her mouth. She also knew he was a terrible kisser as well. He had no sense of taste within him.

Gabriella didn't know how long but kissed has been lasting for a few seconds now, and Gabrielle still wasn't enjoying it. To her, it felt like minutes. Her entire mouth was beginning to become sore, and her lips was starting to ache from his rough lips as it motion around, leaving final as Gabriella's lips staying still and lifelessly. It wasn't even sure if it wanted to kiss him back. So many things was bothering Gabriella, at the moment, she couldn't think straight.

Once the kiss was finally pulled away, and the angel in relief, she carefully listens to the demon's comment as he spoke. Taking it as no surprise when after hearing him call her beautiful, Gabriella already knew she was beautiful and didn't need to be compliment. However, she was grateful to hear someone, like him, say that to her. Now, that was surprising.

Once again feeling him as he touches her, her eyes quickly looked down and widens. "What- What are you doing?" She asked. Her voice shaking.

" well what you expect, if your gonna take her place as my wife to be, i need to taste, and test the goods. "
with a smirk the beast grasped her. as the tongue was back in his mouth. shifting to a natural tongue. this time he forced a actual
passionate kiss upon the angel. one which would normally be more enjable, if his tongue rape of her mouth hadn't already rubbed her lips,
and inner mouth a bit raw. all the while his member began to slowly poke into her, as his one hand pulled her leg from the fleshy
seal which was over Gabriella's body. pulling her leg up allowing him full access. as the head of this human body's dick
had begun to slip into her.

"Wife to be?! Since when?!" She half whispered. Her voice raising up slightly at man, ignoring the smirk on his face.

Suddenly, feeling something crush onto her lips but with more love and passion, her lips was able to accept the man's passionately kiss and returned the kiss back to him then. Gabriella instantly felt her world began lighten, and could easily remember it as if she was back at home, wandering happily in the heavens. Of course, she continues their kiss from their and embraces it more deeply, not wasting a single time of it. Her lips were dying for his master skills.

With her legs now giving access for him go through Gabriella feels the head of his cock, at the entrance womenhood, and slowly into her tight pussy, inserting within her. Surprisingly, she didn't couldn't argue at the moment. It felt so good.

the deep kiss finally ended, as the human body feel back onto the floor. showing Gabriella the true form of the demon, as his
body was in the same position as the man he had possessed moments ago. his skin was a deep shade of red, his skin thick as armor,
but as soft as silk. his tail whipped about as it liked almost like a spike version of a gators tail. as he licked his lips. which seemed to have
a light layer of membrane on them. giving the fangs a glossy glow. his three eyes looked at hers, as the one in the forehead was wide.
it now stood a foot taller then it was before. as two lumps under his arms were there, soon they would form into extra arms.
" you said yourself to take you instead of the child, she was promised to me by her father long before her birth.
but i would gladly take such a beautiful angel as my bride over a human. "

as he spoke, returning to kissing her, as his thick dick was now in it's true size, three times the thickness of
the human one which had first entered her, being a horrid 11 inches thick by 16 inches long. as the kiss went back to her.
now understanding what she had volunteered herself for. Gabriella would soon notice the demon had four arms, as two of them grabbed
her hands, interlacing his claw like fingers with hers. she would slowly have her mind linked to his. as she would come to understand each embodiment of
sin had the choice of one maiden for there eternal mate. but this would also bring many horrors with it. as the girl was the one promised to the sin of lust, long
ago, yet this innocent angel had told it to take her in the child's place.

"I understand that, but I wasn't really expecting marriage involving this situation..." Responded the angel, biting her lip. Her voice toning into a more calmly one, as her hands gripped tightly onto the walls of the girl's while eyes traveled over to the demon watching him as he transformed. Though, in the meantime, Gabriella was thinking quietly to herself as she thought if it was safe to marry a demon, who took part of the underworld, and a angel, who took part of the heavens. She was concerned if marrying a demon was normal or not, and wondered it might be as a bond; but, to her perspective, it also didn't make sense. Additionally, Gabriella wasn't even up for marriage. But, something also bother Gabriella as she thought: Was the demon planning this, for the child? Gabriella had no idea.

"I'm not sure if I'm up for marriage..." The angel said, beginning to dig her upper jaw, down to her lip, chewing. Her voice going to a small whimper, as she suddenly felt her pussy throbbing in pain by his thick cock and guessing it was now in his full size. Returning the kiss back to demon as he again planted more, onto her lip, a shiver soon tingle Gabriella's spine as she thought again and felt it was wrong. But, with her lips embracing their passion kiss, it was almost impossible for Gabriella to break.

Though, not really looking forward when after seeing his four arms suddenly appeared in sight, Gabriella just had to pull away from their kiss again. "Is it even possible for you demons to have four arms?" She questioned, once again ignoring the pain when it dug into her skin, but not completely aware on what he was actually trying to do.

" oh we can have more then just extra arms. remember were not bound to one shape like you pure creatures. "
speaking in a delightfully wicked tone, the beast would soon sprout a second dick, as they were both now slowly forcing themselves deep
into the same womanly entrance. as the beast held her vast with it's arms, two of them holding her hands, as the fingers interlaced with hers, the other
another one holding her leg in a position to prevent any real struggling. as the hips soon bucked forwards, pressing both of the members
deep inside of her. before pulling out, only to grind on the way out, and force back in.
" you will make a lovely bride in deed. think of all the hatchlings you will produce with your long life span. this is truly a trade to be
celebrated. a mere human for an angel. "
as he spoke revealing to her the role of a demon wife is to make children, unless the wife was the dominant one
as it even took the time to bit at her neck, and kiss her, as it began to make passion to the pinned up angel. from over the beast's shoulder, she would see the child coming to
in a horrible sight, issabella would see her angelic guardian being raped. as the demon made sure they were visible for all to use.

With her hands and legs locked and secure from struggling, Gabriella didn't fought but instead wrapped her legs around his waist while his hands was holding her into her place. Her sensitive pussy throbbing with more pain as soon as it felt his cock pushed between her womenhood and deep with her, stretching out her tightness, Gabriella instantly let a moan ecaspe from her small lips as give in her both pain and pleasure. He was so big. But she didn't found it out it was his second cock doing it all, and his first. She just noticed it was righting within and making things very uncomfortable at this same moment. Gabriella quickly adjusted herself then.

Without another word or sense of warning, she suddenly felt the motions of his hips as they thrust deep within before pulling out and back it, doing this process repeatedly until one them reached an orgasm. And, at the same moment, she again gasped by his slow thrust, continued to feel it hurt her like hell. Gabriella however was enjoying it and wanted some more from him.

But, with the passion and kisses that were being planted onto her body, made Gabriella go insane by the second. As her body heated by her boiling temperature while being slowly fucked by the demons cock, her eyes then slowly moved towards the sleeping child and watches her carefully, in case if she could awake. But she did look peacefully while she slept. With that, Gabriella looks away.

Until suddenly, her ears quickly picked up a sound of a shift when heard the sound of the covers moved and a yawn being heard. Then again, it turns into a small voice.

"Daddy?" The little girl called out, her eyes fully open and looking around the room before looking towards the door.

noticing the girl now awake, the wicked lustful demon smirked. as he continued to bang her. smacking his hips into Gabriella's
flesh. as his twin members began to grind even more intensely. picking up speed. the wicked thing continued to toy with her, mixing pleasure and
pain. as he winked licking his lips.

" well you did it, you earned her freedom from this fate. but what you say we let her see what was meant to happen to her. "
with a cruel smile. the angelic maiden soon felt herself torn free, as the demon's four arms took a good hold of her, holding the angel against his body.
before long he would show himself, first, as it would look to the girl that the monster was humping thin air before her. while her father laid out cold
on the floor. before long Gabrielle's body would become visible. despite protecting her from this fate, the devil still intended to warp the child's
mind.

When Gabriella suddenly heard the innocence of the girl's voice as she realized she was now awoken and up, her body quickly frozen but her loud moans still continued to holler out as his cocks pumped in and out inside her. While the demon was banging her insides and mixing it in more pain and pleasure, her eyes carefully eyed the young girl as she watched her every movements and glares, making sure nothing happened to her but it soon interpreted when she heard the demon's voice, almost spooking her then.

Without a word, Gabriella unexpectedly felt the demon's body pressed against hers as it held her tightly in his grasped, keeping her in balance from falling. Gabriella though breathed heavily and struggled her eyes back at the child but was too distracted with her heavy breathing while she stood there lifelessly, resting her head in his neck, regaining her strength after their "special" event. But she was worried on what he was going to do with the girl still. Was he planning on hurting here?

After regaining her strength and her breathing moving in much steady pace, for the pass minute or so, Gabriella managed to speak again. "Leave the girl alone. She's only six" She warned.

"oh i will soon enough. she still has something of mine. which you will now retrieve. once this is done you will be mine complete in her place. "

telling h er this, Gabriella soon found her body shifted, as the beast pressed her against the bed. right next to the girl. still his dicks were inside of her, however
the suddenly change in view would allow her to see he had two of them in her at once, more then that he had yet to fully unload into her. with a wicked smirk, he pointed for her
to take the girl's hand. if the angel did this, a strange mark would be visible which was unseen until it was near her.
" that mark makes her mine, once you take it upon yourself, she is free, more then that. once you touch her, she will experience everything you have with in the last few hours, including what you feel now. " smirking as he said this, his dicks soon increased in size once more, as he pressed deeper into her, to make her body shake the bed. playing his cruel hand, the girl's
safety was but a reach away, yet her body, and mind would become tainted, by an experience she was to young to know or understand.

With the sudden movement from the wall to now the bed, Gabriella found herself laying next to the awaken girl, Isbella. She carefully tried to calm herself from scaring the girl and kept a cautious eye on her, just in case something unexpected happens and she herself, would have to pay the price. Though, in the meantime, while the demon's cock was still inside her and somewhat still, a few grunts managed to come in its place. But, Gabriella was beginning to not enjoy this. There was a little girl at risk and almost in jeopardy for becoming the demon's prize.

Now finding herself starring at the girl when the demon pointed to her hand, for her, to take: Gabriella raised an cautious eyebrow and wondered what he meant at first, "Whyare pointing at her hand?" But after listening to his comment she wasn't to sure if she wanted to. Yet, part of her was concern why she needed to be mark. Without questioning or thinking any further, the angel slowly reached her hand for the little girl and grabbed it. Now what?

Suddenly, a small hiss soon escaping the angel when she felt the demon's cock increased inside her and pressed more deeper into her, causing her womenhood to throb with even more pain. "Ah! You're hurting me..." Whimpered the angel as her body flinched and shook, uncomfortably. Her hands gripping tightly onto the sheets.

as she did this, the girl would soon pass out, as the pain would subside. Gabrielle's hand would soon find itself decored
with the black floral pattern of a demonic sex slave. as the angels knew the mark, but the demons knew it as there version of
a wedding ring. with it now on her. the angelic maiden would feel the deep, and now max sized cock slamming into her. as his wicked mouth came down,
and gave her a suprisingly passionate kiss. before long she would notice them fading from the mortal's room, yet the girl was exhausted, while the angelic maiden
was feeling as if they had just begun. showing that by taking the mark, she had transfer her sexual experience to the child, and now her body was fresh and able to
endure more. the demon kissed her for a while as his head smacked against her womb entrance. once the kiss broke, he smirked.

"don't you threat, that child is safe now, you are officially mine in her place. now relax or this will hurt. i plan to give you everything. and make sure you
will bear for me. " with those words, his claw like hands now grasping her as she was lifted into an odd position, they were now outside, the cool air
beating against her skin. as he moved her into a position for easier depth access. all the while kissing, and biting the young angel. she would feel his wicked dicks throbbing
as he was getting close to a wicked load.

Back
Top Bottom