Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Monster Hunting(HaloHeroWolf118 & My Last Breath)

Her eyes narrowed as the vampire spoke, the corners of her mouth turning up into a smile. "No he is no monster, he may not be full human but he is no monster." She had noticed the mist coming from what was suppose to be the vampires legs. Letting out an internal sigh, this only meant he was much older then she anticipated. Closer to the age of an original, though she was under the impression none existed anymore. Something else on the perimeter of the mist felt odd, she couldn't put her finger on it though. "Just because he stops hunting you, doesn't mean I will," he eyes travel to the hostage then back to the vampire. The entire time she had been focusing on the eyes, why were they red and not grey.

She heard Edric's words, but her attention never left the monster before her. What did he mean by half breed? He could be saying Edric was dampyr, she would have known immediately. Her muscles flexed a little she was getting a little to wound up. Then there is was 'Nephilim' the vampire called him a Nephilim. That was not what she had been expecting, her eyes got a wide for the briefest of seconds. Then all to quickly the the fog was fading, and so was the vampire. Survive, what did he mean by survive. With in the fog, emerged red eyes, seeming to come from every direction. "Oh, survive this," growling as the bastard got away, she had his scent now though, so finding him again won't be an issue.

Sky crouched, the blade of her sword coming up from the ground. "Yeah, uumm, I guess you could say that." She felt her own fangs ascending as the excitement began to build, it was part of the blood lust. Rolling her neck, it cracked a couple times. "Vampires don't call truce, they just say things to distract you." Her eyes flicked to the man trying to escape, pointing a finger at him, "don't you go far now. It will only serve to piss me off, I hate hide and seek." Eyes suddenly back on the demons, she crouched again then leaped forward, the blade of her sword embedding itself on the head of a demon. The creature screeched wildly clawing at the blade until it crumpled to the pavement.

Edric watched her move her grace was something to be admired even as he pulled the trigger of his pistol shooting another demon as it lunged at him his sword cutting through another as he turned and fired again. The demons burst out of windows scattering bits of glass all over the street ignoring their fallen comrades. Edric rolled to avoid a swipe from one of the monsters firing two shot into the mass that drew closer the man crawled under the car trying to avoid the demons reaching claws. The leader stayed back circling them as he allowed the others to walk into the blades and bullets till it saw Edric's back to him and he took his chance roaring as he reared up and with a powerful swipe sent Edric flying into the side of a building rubble buried him as the Demon stalked forward. The other demons did their best to keep Sky out of their leaders way as he moved to finish Edric. "I am officially pissed." Edric muttered as he pushed the rubble off him his eyes glowing and what seemed like black flames crawling over his body creating a dark mask of black flame over his face.

The demon leader stepped back before roaring and Edric raised his gun pulling the trigger. The large Alpha Demon evaded the shot to allow it to splatter the head of another demon behind him as Edric rushed forward. Edric slashed at him with his blade leaving a large gash as he passed and cut through the other demons surrounding Sky. "Feels good to be off the chain." his voice was distorted and he seemed to be ignoring the large piece of metal pipe in his middle. "C'mon you little morsels my blade hungers." he hissed raising the sword back to back with Sky.

Sky pulled the blade from the demons skull, in time to send it through the neck of another. Every nerve tingled with excitement, pulling the .45 she shot through the eye of another. The sound of someone hitting a wall, echoed to her ears. She turned her attention in the direction to see the rubble bury Edric. She had no chance to get to him, the lesser demons closed in fast. Her sword sliced through the middle of another, just as claws raked through her back. "Dammit, why do you always go for the back," the venom stung immediately, but she gritted her teeth. "Looks like Todd will be getting a second visit sooner then he thought." The demons seemed to just keep coming, no matter how many they killed more took their place. Sky looked back to the pile a rubble, eyes narrowing as she saw the flames creep up Edric's body.

She really hated surprises, how could the Order have missed this? It was something to worry about later, now was not the time. Taking aim at the Alpha she pulled the trigger on her .45, to bullet lodged itself between the eyes of the demon. This only slowed him down, she fired off another shot. Missing as one of the little beasts tackled her legs, they both tumbled to the ground. Managing to roll herself over, she pushed at the demon, claws narrowly missing her face. "Ooo, you bastard," pulling back her fist she punched it in the face a couple times. This didn't seem to faze it much, dagger teeth sunk deep into her shoulder. The muzzle of her other .45 found it's temple firing a shot onto the head. "Edric...." Sky's hand gripped her shoulder, "we can't take them all, they will just keep coming. There must be a door open."

On her feet she back towards the car, blood running down her arm and back. It felt as though she were dipped in acid, the venom coursing through her system. The sword dangled from her almost dead fingers, glancing under the car at the hostage. "I suggest you get in the car, and make haste." Slipping into the driver seat she started the car, putting it in gear. She reached over opening the passenger door, just as the hostage got into the back seat. Sky punched the gas pulling it up next to Edric, "get in, we can't win this yet."

"Where's your sense of fun." Edric said as he hurried to get into the car he was still covered in flames as she drove with him taking shot by sticking his head out the window. The man in back was shouting for her to drive faster which was sage advice as the demons followed them nipping at their bumper till they reached the city limits. Edric was cackling madly the while time shooting at the demons as they drove once they were no longer being pursued he sat back in his seat. "Ahhh, so good." he said smiling with the flame mask it was rather a unsettling he noticed the wounds on Sky, "Mmmmm, Blood looks good on you." he said as he slid across the seat and laid his hand on her thigh. "Shame about the venom but I can handle that for a kiss?" he asked smiling at her as she drove.

Edric it seemed wasn't the most stable of people when it came to his powers as it appeared he had a split personality when he was taken over by his darker side.

Gritting her teeth as she drove, glaring into the rear view mirror at the hostage. "My sense of fun left with the feeling of acid in my veins," she then looked at Edric. No doubt about him being a demon of sorts, the black flames proved that. "Shut the hell up, I'm going as fast as the stupid car will allow." Even the feel of acid didn't deter her blood lust, she moaned softly as his hand touched her thigh. His hand seemed be burning hot on her skin, if it wasn't for the passenger in the back she may have taken Edric up on the offer. Once you gave into the lust though, it was hard to stop it, and she really didn't feel like draining anyone today. She did however find her own hand sliding his hand farther up her thigh. "Maybe later, when we no longer have our guest."

Edric smiled as she slid his hand higher, "I'm looking forward to it." he growled his voice still distorted. "First I should take care of this." he said indicating the metal pipe still in him sticking out of his middle, "And this." he said as he touched the back of his head where he found some blood. He moved away and then turned to the hostage who cringed and moved back, "I doubt you know anything though." he said just some shmuck he picked up off the street." he said and the man nodded, "That's not helping my mood." he growled and the man cringed and begged not to be killed. "Shut it." Edric hissed as he held his head as it pained him.

They Reached Todds Ranch and the old man was on his porch sipping his lemonade. "Your still alive." Edric asked as he climbed out of the car. "Let me guess ran into a mess of trouble didja." he said his drawl rather fatherly. He got up and walked up to Sky, "I don't have the supplies to take care of these wounds he said then looked at Edric. "You Moron with in flames get over here and help me heal her." he said to Edric who hurried over. "Anything to be near this beauty." he said smiling that unsettling smile. "Concentrate on the Angel part of you and use it to heal the venom." Todd said leaving Sky with him to check on the other passenger. Edric sighed, "Angel crap again." he growled but he seemed to do as Todd suggested a blue light began to emanate and swirl into the black flames as Sky's wounds began to heal the venom being pulled from her till the wounds were sealed.

Edric groaned as he finished feeling drained but he recovered moderately, "If your still up for it I could go for a rough shod tumble in the hay." he said placing a hand on her waist and pulling her in close though now one of his glowing eyes were blue and not green. "Not unless you want to walk light headed for the next few hours." Todd said pulling the metal pipe out of Edric roughly making him grunt in pain.

Managing to barely keep her own eyes on the road, she laughed. "Yes, that might get in the way a little bit." Sky was trying to breath shallowly as the scent of blood filled the car. Th scent of fear was mixing with it as well. She sighed at the confession of the man in the back seat. It wasn't helping her mood either. She really should have dumped him off on the side of the road, he was of no use anyway. Using her better judgement however she didn't.

She could barely feel her left hand anymore, she used her right to open the car door. "You stay there," she pointed at the man in the backseat, hand covered in blood. "You know me Todd, i don't know how to stay out of trouble." Since when didn't he have the supplies, he was always stocked. Smiling however as Edric rushed over, "that's too bad, I think I might like the demon side a lot." The burning acid feel started to fade, her won regeneration helped the rest of the healing. She would ask Todd about the supply shortage later. For now she just sighed as his hands touched her again.

Placing a hand over his, Sky gasped as she pulled against him. "Mmm, I'm still game," her skin began to tingle again. Rubbing herself lightly against him, until Todd butted in. "You really know how to ruin a good time Todd." She walked pass Edric, stopping to whisper in his ear, "we can steal away later," grabbing the hostage by the arm she began hauling him towards the house. "You had of heard something," once through the door, she shoved him towards the sofa. A little rougher then she had wanted to the back of the sofa slammed into the wall behind it. "Did he say anything while you were with in ear shot," she said leaning over him a hand on either side of him. "No...no I swear he didn't say anything," the smell of his fear was intoxicating. Her fangs began extending and she leaned closer to the mans neck. Just as her mouth opened, she was hauled back, "you will regret that later missy, I swear it."

Edric followed feeling cock blocked as some young person would say but her promise of stealing away made Edric smile the fire still lingered even with the new blue tinge to it. The mask of flame gave no light as he reached into Todd's fridge and pulled out a pitcher of lemonade and began to drink straight from the pitcher. "Enough boy." Todd said slapping him upside the head ignoring the growl Edric shot his way as he put the pitcher away after sneaking another gulp. He entered the living room in time to see Todd pulling Sky off the man, "Yeah babe save that for me I heal fast, I'm your all you can eat buffet." he chuckled as his glowing blue eye fell on the prisoner. "Your soul says your lying." he growled and Todd moved to intercede but before he could Edric had the man by the neck of his shirt and had lifted him easily into the air. "Tell the truth what did you hear?" he asked his distorted voice taking on a dark undertone.

"I heard a woman's voice her name... he called her Rose." the man said and Edric dropped him. "Rose..." he echoed that name sounded so familiar but he pushed it aside as he returned his focus to Sky. "C'mon if your hungry." he said smiling at her invitingly with that black fire mask his multi colored eyes running along her curves hungrily. "A little violence gets me rather frisky." he said as he reached her and touched her again. Her scent was filling his nostrils and he felt drawn to her aura as he wrapped his arms around and pulled her in close he licked her neck on the shoulder where the blood had been pouring down and tasted it on his tongue as he raised her bloodied hand to his mouth making an audible *Mmmmmm* sound as he tasted her blood. "Now hold on Edric your head is a little bloody I should take a look." Todd said but Edric ignored him as his attention was focused on Sky as he ran his free hand along her outer thigh and tight rear.

Poor Todd, she would feel horrible about all this later. It was the main reason she liked to work alone. If she was alone when the blood lust took over, she could handle it. Edrics own actions just pushed her more. The old man was surprising strong, as he wrapped his arms around her waist turning her away from the man. With a quick swat on the ass, "now you go cool off." The swat caught her attention, with a scowl she wandered towards the kitchen. At his age this was getting tiresome, if he wasn't pulling one of them off he was pulling the other. Picking up one of his cattle prods he hefted it's weight in his hand. Let Edric get the information he needed then he would catch him with the prod if needed.

Sky rolled the name around in her head, she had heard the name before, but she couldn't focus on it. Seeing Edrics eyes focus on her again, she smiled backing towards the stairs leading to the second floor. "Maybe we should remedy that then," she said gasping as he pulled her close again. Her skin felt on fire, his tongue leaving hot trails over her. When Todd started to approach, her stare went deadly. Todd held up his hands and backed away. "I will take care of it," her free hand found the hem of his shirt, pulling it free of his jeans. She began leading him up stairs to a spare room, pushing him down onto the bed. Straddling his waist she tore open his shirt, first running her tongue over his skin. Her eyes watching his face, as she readied to bite.

Edric allowed himself to be the lead leaving little trails of black fire behind him which were snuffed in mid air. He was led up to a second floor bedroom and she tossed him onto the bed straddling his waist she tore open his shirt and licked along his skin. The mask had faded till only the eyes were ringed in flame which gave his wolfish smile a darker meaning as he watched her look up at him prepared to sink her fangs into him. His tool was rock hard and straining to get out of his jeans he had sat up on his elbows as he watched her and smiled. "Well go on." he urged smirking, "Pain just sweetens the deal." he said his voice still distorted as he spoke. He could still taste her own blood in his mouth and it ignited something deep within him as he watched her his glowing multicolored eyes seemed to invite her in drew her into letting the Lust take over.

Edric could already feel his lust had reached it's peak of restraint and he was ready to cut it loose but he remained in control smiling at her and waiting for that first bite with baited breath. His face still held that wolfish grin seductively it had been used that way before long ago he pushed the thought down and focused on only Sky only this moment and the pleasures they could both bring to one another. "Don't be afraid to try and break me." he challenged chuckling in a manner suggesting she couldn't on her best day. His midsection was covered in blood from his earlier wound though no trace remained of it now he watched and waited.

Sky's hands ran up the length of his body, then back down to his jeans. She could feel his member hard beneath the restricting fabric. As much as she wanted to sink her teeth in, she was enjoying watching him wait for it. Instead she sated herself with the blood already there from his wound from earlier. Only nipping the skin with her fangs, not enough to even break the skin. Her fingers began work on his belt, then the button and zipper of his pants. Her own eyes still not leaving his as she pulled the pants down his legs. Returning to straddle his waist, she ran her tongue back up his body, stopping just at his right pectoral muscle. She couldn't hold back anymore, opening her mouth she put teeth to flesh. Making sure to sink them in slowly for the added pain. The first bites blood coating her tongue, she moaned softly. Her fingers dug into his skin, as she fed greedily from him.

He let out a low moan of relief as she freed his tool from it's confines enjoying her the feel of her fingers brushing against his twitching member before she raised up and straddled him as he laid back while she ran her tongue up till she reached his pectorals. He watched her as she sank her fangs into him and he hissed in pain as an alien pleasure ran through his body he heard her moan even though he had no idea what effects his blood would have on her. His blood flowed into her mouth red and hot as his heart pumped it through his veins keeping her well supplied. He let her feed a few moments longer before gripping her hair and pulling her off his chest before kissing her ignoring the blood that coated her lips and tongue. He kissed along her neck his breath hot as he bit her soft flesh not enough to draw blood these were teasing nips while his other hand traveled up her intoxicating curves to cup and grope one of her breasts firmly. Then he bit into her draw some blood not as much as she had but enough to give him a taste of her, "Sorry I don't have fangs." he smiling at her that damn wolfish smile of his again trying to seduce her further. He continued to grope and tease her still covered breasts imagining some song for her to take it off to in his mind the dance was very erotic and he doubted if reality could even trump fantasy in this.

It was a different taste, not human by any means. It was sweet and hot, as apposed to a humans warm, metallic. She could feel the rock hard shaft beneath her. He pulled her to his mouth, his own blood still on her lips. Sky mewed softly as he kissed along her neck, sighing as he bite the soft flesh there. His hand leaving hot trails over her skin, until it came to stop cupping her breast in his hand. another moan as he bit through skin, it wasn't much of a bite however. Slipping off him, she stepped out of what little clothing she already wore. Coming back to him, "allow me to help with that then," she ran a finger nail over the soft skin on her neck, the blood running from it freely. She would heal quickly of course, this kind of action required a lot more biting. Reaching her hand between them she took hold of his hard member. She stroked him gently at first, her pace quickening soon however.

He watched as she climbed off and removed what she considered to pass as clothes he watched as each piece fell to the floor then how she ran a nail over her neck and produced more blood for him before moving closer and gripped his shaft. He groaned as he sat up wrapped his arms about her pulling her in as he ran his tongue along the cut as which had healed before cleaning what blood had spilled. Her blood was better than wine to him as he sighed in pleasure laying back and letting her stroke him he pace quickened soon however and he reached his hand between her legs and began to run his fingers over her up till then ignored petals. He felt her nectar coat his fingers and he brought them to his mouth to lick and he growled lustily as he grabbed her and rolled them till she laid on her back. He took one of her nipples into his mouth and bit it roughly not hard to damage but enough to bring a little pain. He licked up more of her blood while he had her hands pinned on either side of her head. "You taste divine." he told her his voice returning to normal but his eyes still glowed only the light had changed to lust and not wrath as his emotions changed and he was giving in to ocean of lust he had sealed away.

He kissed and nipped down her body till he reached her silken petals and then he ran his tongue over it tasting her nectar fresh from the source. He teased her clit as he lifted her bottom half off the bed and licked at her slit with a thirst as he had her blood. He nipped her clit a few times before he focused on her petals licking deeper every second till he reached her core. His nails were digging into her upper thighs as he held her off the bed and remained standing on his knees.

She was breathing heavier now, almost panting as his tongue ran along the cut. As expected it healed, but he seemed contented anyway. Sky continued to stroke him, enjoying the sounds he made. Sinking her teeth into the space between shoulder and throat. The sweet taste filling her mouth once again. Body shuddering as his hand touched the sensitive part of her sex. Her hand never stopping it's sweet rhythm even as his hand brought her close to the peak. Gasping as the position was suddenly reversed, him pinning her hands on either side of her. She licked her lips, "you taste... different," is all she could manage. The word divine just didn't fit, intoxicating would be a better fit.

Her hands followed Edric's decent, mewing as each kiss and nip set that spot on fire. Arching against him as his tongue found that sensitive bit of flesh. Her hands dug into the bed, as her soft mews turned to soft moans. He opened her to himself, a heat spread from her core to the place his tongue was now. "Ah...Edric," she cried out softly, as a small wave crashed over her. The mix of sweet pleasure and a little pain where his nails dug into her upper thigh, sent her crashing again.

Edric tasted her juices and kept licking feeling her walls contract on hiss tongue told him she had climaxed. He lowered her and smiled at her licking his lips mixing her juices with the blood that had stained his chin from earlier. His eyes were softly glowing now though they kept their predatory glint, "I hope you enjoyed that." he said smiling at her as he pressed his stiff tool against her dripping pussy. How ever he didn't push in instead he teased her, "So much for the big bad Dampyr." he said smiling down at her wickedly before moving his hands back to her breasts and squeezed them pinching each nipple and listening with great delight to her moans.

Her hands found his bared chest, raking the her nails softly over his skin. "I did enjoy it, but I would love to enjoy more of what you have to offer." Sky mewed softly when she felt him press against her entrance, back arching slightly as he denied to go any farther. "Mmm, I can still kick your ass," she smiled up at him. She really just wanted to pull him to her, but men liked to think they were in control so she held back her own urges. Gasping as he squeezed her breasts, if he kept this up she wouldn't be able to hold back for long.

"Really?" he said smiling at her as he slowly pushed just the tip inside her and took it out teasing her more. He found he enjoyed teasing her trying to get her to lose control though if Edric had been in his right mind he would have already pushed into her but this Edric was rather driven to give Sky a ride she'd never forget. "C'mon Sky make this a little fun." he said as he teased her again with the tip of his tool. He couldn't hold back himself but he was just to caught up in teasing her his hands on her breasts squeezed a little tighter as he kept teasing her.

Sky gasped as he entered her, growling as he pulled back. She was far passed letting him have control. Her nails dug sharply into his skin, the maroon color in her eye grew darker. She needed him, and he knew it. Then he asked for her to make it more fun, another gasp as he pushed in then pulled back out. Wrapping her legs around around his waist, she moaned as he squeezed tighter on her breasts. Then with a smile, she pulled him forward with her legs. Her back arched as he was buried deep with in her. She clenched around him, trying to hold him there.

He groaned in pleasure as Sky moved making him sink inside her and again with how her silken walls gripped and rippled around him. He smiled down at her, "Rather desperate aren't you." he said as he began to saw in and out of her as much as her legs would allow. He chose an slow hard pace slamming into her which caused their bodies make slapping noises as the bed banged against the wall. He leaned down to kiss her and as dark flames traveled over his skin and fingers which he trailed along her own skin. His eyes glowed as the passion grew between them.

Sky gasped as he filled her, her fingers digging into his skin. "Not desperate...." her moans were soft at first as he moved himself in and out of her. She had forgotten what they were even saying. Her soft moans came faster, as her legs held tighter to him. Her hands moved over Edric's body, running from his shoulders and down his back. Her back arched against him, she took his kiss eagerly. His fingers left a pleasant hotness where they touched her skin. "Ah...Edric," she cried out his name as he continued to bring her closer to the edge. Her walls clenched around him for a brief second as if a warning to her climax.

A unbidden memory began to rise from the recess' of his mind of another woman who cried out his name in pleasure but the fire and light coursing through him pushed the memory aside pulling him back to Sky and their passion. He kissed along her neck licking up any blood he had missed while he continued to run his hands over her body leaving trails of black fire where they went he knew somehow the fire wouldn't burn her unless he wanted it to instead he wanted it to excite her. He kept thrusting in and out of her her legs keeping him from pulling out to far but that changed as he exerted his own inhuman strength and turned her on her side changing the angle of penetration. He groaned in pleasure as her walls squeezed around him while his hands continued to run over her breasts teasing her nipples.

The strange fire from his fingers did exactly as he wanted. They created an enhancing sensation where ever they went, hot but not burning. Her own hands continued their exploring, feeling every ridge of muscle beneath them. His pace never changing as he thrust into her, even as he rolled her to her side. The new angle drove him deeper, she clenched around him again. "Edric," she cried out again as she climaxed, the first of many. Her breathing was coming quicker now, small pants, "mmmmm, ah don't stop."

Edric's own breathing was growing heavier from his exertions as he continued to saw in and out of her. Edric groaned in pleasure as her walls squeezed and pulsed around him telling him she had climaxed and Edric smiled as he moved one of his hands down to tease her clit as he continued to thrust into her. He increased his pace however going deeper and faster he had no intention of stopping till they were both satisfied. His other hand squeezed and toyed with her breasts as the bed banged against the wall from his thrusts. "Feels so good." he groaned out as he kept thrusting and teasing her breasts and clit.

Back
Top Bottom