Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Closed.

RE: Steamy Love (Alura x Frogger)

http://www.freefever.com/wallpaper/1280x800/cute-girl-anime-desktop-wallpaper-34286.html

http://www.jamiecresswell.com/trial/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/cute-anime-girls-12.jpg

http://www.mrwallpaper.com/wallpapers/new_tn2s/cute-anime-girl_tn2.jpg

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/349/c/8/cute_anime_girl_by_xrdthyuj-d4j6noo.jpg

http://stuffpoint.com/anime-paradise/image/20797-anime-paradise-cute-anime-girl.jpg

http://wallike.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Cute-Anime-Wallpaper-640x360.jpg

http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&biw=1422&bih=741&tbm=isch&tbnid=aBh8_Dww-4vSXM%3A&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.gaiaonline.com%2Fforum%2Funiversity-school-roleplay%2Foshigawa-high-school-for-the-gifted-and-supernatural-a-o%2Ft.86221295_1591%2F&docid=BIo_yobeq6cXOM&imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fimg-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com%2F3be3e5f0975088dee2398d4779f8d6d1%2Fhttp%3A%2F%2Fi1057.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Ft387%2FWindWingz%2FGirls%2Fheadphones20ecchi20blue20eyes20long20hair20anime20anime20girls20idolmaster20vector20art20black20hair_wwwwall321com_51.jpg&w=600&h=644&ei=hjnsUoPCLoyikQf06oC4CQ&zoom=1&ved=0CNIBEIQcMCE&iact=rc&dur=586&page=2&start=20&ndsp=24

------------------------

*IN ORDER*

Amelia King, Lucia Vasquez, Hannah Williams, Lynda Wagner, Megan Stone, Clara Harrington, and Francis Copeland.

The hallways were empty; school ended a mere hour before, and hardly a soul could be found. Most of the teachers left already. The buses were gone, each with the seats loaded with boisterous, hyper and eager to get home. No cars remained in the parking lot. The library was empty...as was the English and Math labs that offer tutoring, not to mention the detention hall. Yet...one classroom wasn’t empty…

Members of the Student Council were gathered around one table, six members talking with avert excitement about meaningless subjects. Megan relaxed back in her seat, a long, exasperated sigh leaving the girl’s lips. Her blue eyes, beautiful, much like twin pools of oceanic waters, went from one person to the next. A few strands of purple came falling forward, tickling her cheek. After another minute of chatter...she finally cracked, irritation leaking into that lovely face of hers. “Order! Order in the court!” the girl yelled out, silence dropping over the group almost immediately.

“Last time I checked...this isn’t court,” one girl pointed out, trying not to laugh. Her green eyes met those of Megan’s, bright with amusement. Lynda brushed a few strands of golden blonde out of her eyes...before leaning back in her seat. Her smile was infectious...though a tad bit awkward. It was more smug than anything else. “Alright… What do we need to discuss? We just started the year… I don’t think there is any business we have to take care of yet…”

Clara gave a soft laugh, the musical sound filling the air. “We may not have any business now… but that doesn’t mean there won’t be here fairly soon…” the girl spoke up, her words soothing...her voice like honey on the ears. Delicate hands brushing off the skirt she had on, her amber eyes lifted to look around the small group gathered...only to focus on one particular girl right across from her. A huff of frustration left her lips. “Francis, could you please take off your headphones when you are at these meetings? You really should listen.” A hand rose to go through her long black hair.

“Hm?” Francis lifted one headphone up from her ear, music blasting from it while she blinked bluish-gray eyes. Black hair fell about her shoulders when she tilted her head, trying to catch up with what’s been happening. One leg came to cross over the other. “I pay attention…” she protested, even though she didn’t know all the details. “Just...Just to the pieces that concern me. I just record, making videos, and taking pictures. The rest doesn’t involve me.” With a little shrug, the girl put back on her headphones, bobbing her head to the music.

“We really should confiscate those things...especially if we are going on our little trip,” Megan thought out loud, only for blue, green, brown and violet eyes to swivel into her direction. “Huh?! What trip?!” came the loud reply. Even the shy secretary, Lucia, lifted her head, violet eyes blinking behind her glasses.

Hannah couldn’t help but laugh, shaking her head this way and that. “Really? You didn’t know about the trip?” she asked the others, and having to bite her lip when all she received was dumbfounded looks. “Okay, look… The Student Council of both Higurashi and Shibata will be getting together, not just to get along better...but for a trip to the nearest resort, and… with a hot springs nearby.” Her face split into a smile, even with a lollipop stick between her lips.

“Are we really going to a resort?” Amelia asked, golden brown eyes returning to the president. Her brown hair swayed when she moved her head, framing that heart-shaped face. “If so...that would be amazing! Even if it is with Shibata High School…”

“We really are going...In fact, we’re going tomorrow,” Megan announced.

Next, there was nothing but chaos. Everyone was excited, true, but there was preparations to be made… suitcases to pack, clothes to fold, that sort of business. Before she knew it, Megan was left alone in the room...her hair a bit of a mess...and her expression one of startlement. “Did I go through a hurricane?” she asked out loud, though there was no one to answer it. With a shake of her head, the girl left the room...heading home to pack her own things.

Meanwhile at the rivaling high school, a member of the swim team, the captain in fact stood in the student council room. The pig-tailed girl placed her hands on her hips and looked at little huffy. "So, why was I called here?" she looked at the other girls that were in the room.

"First of all, here's a towel..you're dripping on the floor, you really need to remember to dry yourself off, remember what happened last time?" a blonde girl told her, "I'm not cleaning up after you!"

Across from the two was another blue haired girl, standing up from her desk she looked at them both sternly, "Yuli, Asuna, stop fighting...goodness." her breasts jiggling as she placed her hands on her hips, "Oh...be quiet cow melons," the blonde named Asuna told her.

"Anyway..." came a small grunt from across the room, an orange haired girl stood at the from of the room, "We're supposed to be getting ready for our trip to the hot springs resort."

"Ah...resort..?" said a rather muscular looking girl with dark skin, her green eyes looking down at her desk.

"Isn't that great Ai? you can show off your sexy buff body in a bikini! A really skimpy one too! I'll pick one out for you~" Said a short haired brunette beside her.

"N-no that's okay..." Ai blushed furiously.

The girls started to discuss their plans, trying to figure out what they were going to do, of course they were going with another school, yet they didn't pay much attention to that detail.

Tomorrow they would soon be at the resort and the only thing on their minds was relaxing.

Early the next morning, the Student Council of Linwood was ready to go. On the bus, there was a lot of speculation as to what awaits them, but no definite answers. After all… the council was made up of foreign exchange students...which meant no one was from Japan.

“Can we all just calm down?” Megan finally spoke up amidst all the chaos...only to be ignored. This seemed to happen often, especially when there was something exciting going on. Her blue eyes darkened slightly with growing frustration. One hand even rose, rubbing her right temple.

Amelia peeked out from over her seat, golden brown eyes blinking while she offered a shy smile. “Megan… You don’t have to be so serious all the time… This is a field trip, a vacation… Why don’t you relax a little bit, while we’re there…? I’m sure it will do you a lot of good…”

Lucia gave a nod of agreement, though she didn’t look up from the book she was reading. Her glasses reflected the early morning sunlight, making her eyes almost impossible to see.

“A little down-time would do a world of good for ya,” Francis piped up, one bluish-gray eye opening to look at the president.

There was noises of agreement all around, which caused Megan to let out a long sigh. “I suppose I should relax… but we do need to try and improve our relationship with our rivals…”

Hannah rolled her eyes, but said nothing on the matter.

“I’m sure we will find something in common with those girls…” Clara finally spoke up, her voice sweet as always, not to mention motherly. “After all…it is not as though we are completely different…” After saying this, she gave a little shrug.

“Really, I don’t much care about our rivals… I just want to go on vacation!” Lynda pulled off her sweater, showing off a lovely sea-green bikini top that matched the color of her eyes.

The bus jerked to a stop, much to the girls’ surprise. Doors creaking open, the driver turned around in his seat, giving them all a smirk. “Your vacation,” he grunted, gesturing outside.

Ai waited at the bus stop, it seemed that the trip was going to start today. Wearing a pretty green dress with a sun hat, her muscles may have intimidated anyone that saw her, she felt so self conscious when her arms or legs were visable. She was quite a big and tall girl, at 6'0 which was more than a lot of Japanese girls.

She looked a little impatient as she waited for the bus, until her saw it finally come to a stop infront of her. The tanned girl blinked as she went inside, and seeing her friends, she blushed a little more, "Ohoho why so nervous Ai? you look so cute," Yuki smiled at her when the girl sat down next to her, a little awkward but Yuki just hugged her. "Ohhh my..I'm always amazed by how nice they feel.." as she rubbed her biceps.

"Wh-....ahh.." Ai was too nervous to really say anything or protest to another girl touching her.

Tsubiki had her head sticking out of the window, "Ohh! I can see it now," she smiled before Asuna pulled her back in, "That's dangerous you know..?" she scolded her playfully, Tsubiki just chuckled.

"Yuli, wake up.." Minako began to nudge the pig-tailed girl, "Mmhh..boobs.." Yuli in her groggy state gave those plush mounds a gentle grope making Minako gasp and blush brightly.

"So, our rivals school is run by foreigners eh? I wonder what they could be thinking by letting them do that.." Tsunako chuckled lightly to herself.

Eventually the bus stopped and the seven ladies all stepped out, carrying their luggage to the nearby hotel, although they noticed their rivals, and they all bowed to them even though they were rivals they weren't exactly on unfriendly terms.

Seven teenage girls descended from the bus, and blue, green, and brown eyes grew wide at the fabulous view of the resort. Never before had these Americans stayed at a resort… much less one in such close proximity to a hot spring.There was laughter, pointing fingers -though not at people; that is just rude- and oohs of wonder. Megan couldn’t help but laugh at the others, and clap her hands together. Maybe it’s just because she’s president...or maybe it’s because these girls would be lost without her, however...she just had to take charge now and then. “Everyone, calm down… We looks like a group of tourists who just flew in from California… Let’s at least act...I don’t know, as though we belong here.”

Hannah joined in on the laughter, looping her arms around Megan’s shoulders and around poor, shy Lucia. A pair of glasses fell down the bridge of that girl’s nose. “Really? You’re trying to calm us down, when we are American girls, taking a vacation at a resort… not to mention a hot spring? You must be joking. There will be no calming down on this trip, do you understand? We are here to have fun...and I’m going to make sure that you are not going to be a party-pooper. Understand, Miss Stone?” Megan rolled her eyes, making it clear what she thought about the threat.

It was right then that the Shibata girls stepped out of their own bus, and with luggage in hand, bowed. Uneasy rivals, it wasn’t as though they were on unfriendly terms… but it wasn’t as though they were on the best of terms. Once everyone straightened… that is when chaos began to play its hand.

“Oh...my…gosh! How big are those?!” Lynda burst out asking, green-blue eyes gazing straight at a pair of large breasts...a pair, which belonged to the blue-haired, blue-eyed girl whose name she didn’t know. “Double DDs…? Or are those...Es? I bet your breasts are Es!” Giggling, she jumped forward, her hands grasping onto the lush, full pair and rubbing them. “Ooh… they feel so nice…” she said with a blissful expression, unknowingly rubbing the nipples through her bra.

Clara came running forward, trying to pull the blonde away. “I am...so sorry about this,” she told Minako. “Lynda...likes big breasts, and has trouble resisting them… Usually we keep her away from girls with big breasts, but we didn’t anticipate this…” Her arms wrapping around the smaller girl, she pulled...hard, making the two stumble back and hit the others.

Squeals echoed throughout the group, only for Amelia, Francis, Lynda, and Clara to come tumbling down. Because of this… Amelia’s skirt rose to around her hips...revealing a rather cute pair of white panties, with pink hearts all over. Francis was wearing shorts, so she was lucky...however...not so much for the others. Lynda came to reveal the bikini top she had on, her sweater falling off her shoulders, and as for Clara...her panties were also revealed.

“Aah…” Blushing brightly, Clara quickly brought down the skirt until it came to around her knees. “W-We should apologize…” she told the other girls, who were also blushing. Though stumbling over their words, each girl apologized in turn, bowing their heads yet again. Megan hid her laugh with a cough...and forced herself to smile. “I should apologize, too… I should have thought about this possibility, and didn’t… Please excuse us for this unfortunate event.”

No sooner had the other seven girls got out from the dressing room did they run into the rivaling school, they really were foreign! The seven Japanese locals lined up to look at the others, each of them already in their swimsuits.

Yuli of course was in her school swimsuit, after much debate with Asuna about why she was wearing her school swimsuit. Tsukasa placed a finger to her chin as she eyed the foreign females, she was on a one piece as well, "Ah isn't the weather nice?" she spoke softly as she greeted them.

There was not much hostility in the air, yet once Minako appeared in a green two-piece she was immediately groped by the blonde, her face had turned bright red as she felt those hands across her soft mounds, the others blushed as they watched, "Wow..your friend is pretty straight forward!" Tsubiki stated almost covering her face.

Minako just smiled after the blonde was pulled back, "O-oh...it's alright...and um I can't really say I have to wear custom ones," she said as she started talking about her panties, in which Yuli covered her mouth over, "Eheheh...shhh!"

"Are you the girls from the other school?" Tsubiki asked with a sleepy tone in her voice, wearing a white flower print bikini top and sarong.

Ai fidgeted a little, she was in one of those open one piece it was also pink.

"Come on Ai say hello," Asuna grinned, "This beef cake here is a bit shy, I apologize!"

“Y-Yes...Lynda is pretty straight forward, and I really must apologize for her behavior…” Megan couldn’t help but laugh softly, her delicate features painted with a faint pink brush. “I definitely...did not anticipate this… As for your question, yes...we are the girls from the other school...from Higurashi school. My name is Megan Stone...I am the president of our Student Council… I think you’ve met Lynda, our vice president…” Her bright blue eyes cut across to the blonde, who was getting to her feet.

Clara stepped forward, her smile warm and with a radiant glow. “Hello… My name is Clara. I am the social commissioner for social events, such as proms, charity events...that sort of thing. It’s a pleasure to meet you.” Her cheeks still flushed pink, that delicate hand was offered and shaked. There was a certain...maternal feel about the young woman, one that puts others at ease...that make others trust her within moments.

Francis let her headphones fall to around her neck. “My turn for introductions, I think. The name’s Francis. Nice to meetcha.” Her lovely, full lips curved into a confident smile, just as she tilted her head, sending black strands to fall about her face. “I am the historian of our little group. I take pictures, I record videos...and that is pretty much it. I don’t like paying attention to our meetings...so usually I just tune everything out.”

“And my name is Lynda! We’ve already met, I believe.” Lynda gave a cute little wave, her green-blue eyes bright and trailing back to the big-breasted girl. “Anyway~ Seriously…?! Your bras are custom made?! That’s cool!” Almost tempted to fly back, and grasp onto the lovely pair, she tucked her hands behind her back...restraining herself, she chuckled softly. “All of you are in bikinis and bathing suits… are you guys heading to the hot springs already? If so, I wanna come!” she declared, bouncing on the balls of her feet.

“Hm, good question…” Hannah pulled her hat down a little lower, her lips pulling into a smile, dark brown eyes sparkling. “I wouldn’t mind taking a bath before dinner… I’m sure the rest of you feel the same…” Agreements came around, each girl nodding their head and murmuring to each other.

Lucia found herself staring at the muscular, shy girl, and blushed rather darkly. Hiding behind a veil of curly red, the girl bit her lip, and fidgeted nervously.

Megan chuckled softly to herself. “Well, would you girls mind if we join you at the springs? We would have to put on our bathing suits...but I hope us coming is alright.”

Minako watched Lynda, she'd have to be very careful with that one she watched her wearily for a moment. She did have the largest bosom here after all. "Ah, well aside from back problems it's alright. Although I get a lot of stares.." she began to feel slightly self conscious "L-lynda-san, please don't stare at them too much," she blushed lightly. "Oh! I'm the secretary of our council," she added, brushing back her blue hair behind her ear "I wouldn't mind us going and sharing it together if she behaves," she smiled sweetly at the blonde.

Yuli smirked brightly, placing her hands on her hips, she was the shortest among them so she stood on her tip-toes to seem taller if it helped at all, "You're looking at the Prez, hehe. I'm only 4'7 but, I have an iron fist." she chuckled. Minako's boobs are the softest, they make great pillows when I'm tired, and she's also a good cook! I would have her for a wife if I could.." She stated proudly, this made Minako blush, "But yeah let's all go together, we could even go naked!"

Ai flushed slightly at the mention of it, "I'm..uh..well..event coordinator, I um...work out a lot in my spare time, but..a little conscious of my body." The girl was certainly big and beefy, and intimidated most people, she was a little shy about her self, yet her swimsuit revealed plenty of her body for the girls to see. She smiled at Lucia "It's nice to meet you," she bowed, she thought the idea to go to the springs was a nice idea.

So the girls all agreed, "Yeah come with us! It's a vacation, let's take this time to get to know each other." Tsubiki smiled clearly the mother of the group with her fluffy looks. She looked at Asuna who had been drawing in the sand while this was going on.

"Hm? Oh! fine with me...let's go naked!" The blonde shouted, "You girls will love how Ai looks without any clothes on..her abs are godly!" The blonde winked at the blushing Ai, "Let's go now, or do you wanna wait a little bit? we can even separate into groups of two..you know, just to get a bett feel for each other." Oh there'd be feeling alright, plenty of feeling she thought of this.

The rivaling school girls thought it was a nice idea and looked to the other group to see if they would agree.

Lynda felt a tug at her heartstrings, and a flush heat her cheeks. “I can’t help it though…” she told the other girl cutely, even putting the tip of a finger between her lips. “Your breasts are so big...and they felt so nice… I just want to keep touching them…” For a moment, she was like a little girl who didn’t receive anything she liked on her birthday...impossibly cute, not to mention disappointed. Her big green eyes rose to meet the blue pair of Minako’s… glassy with emotion. “Please don’t expect me to behave…” she murmured, cheeks a delicate pink color. “I love your breasts…”

“Oh, no you don’t,” Megan told the blonde, tugging on the back of her collar. “Don’t listen to her…alright? Lynda will use whatever advantage she had in order to...well, touch your breasts again, so just stay on your guard. As for you…” Her oceanic blue eyes shifted down towards the other girl, making her giggle nervously and smile. “Be nice. There is no need for such nonsense… We are here in order to improve the relationship between both our schools… Do you understand?” she asked, her tone a bit firm. There was no doubt in anyone’s minds that she took her job very seriously.

Hannah laughed. “We understand, we understand. Take it easy, Prez. As for the hot springs… I think it’ll be loads of fun if we go naked. Swimsuits won’t do it justice.” Winking one brown eye, she grinned and nudged Lucia. “Our little Lucia here is quite the beauty...even behind the glasses and shy demeanor. You just have to make her warm up to you, first.” Lucia shyly ducked behind a veil of red, the same color spreading across her cheeks as she tried to hide from all the attention.

Clara joined in on the laughter, her beaming smile as warm as sunshine. “I must agree with Hannah… It would be nice to enjoy the hot springs, without having to worry about swimsuits and the like. We can all bring towels, and perhaps afterwards, we can get together for a movie...or dinner. What do you all say?” Her words were met with sounds of agreement, not to mention nods and smiles. “I rather like that idea!” Hanna piped up, not afraid of her voice being heard.

“Dinner does sound nice…” Lucia agreed in a quiet voice. Megan gave a curt nod of her head, a smile tugging at her lips. Strands of purple fell against her cheeks, bringing out the brilliance of her bright, oceanic blue eyes. “I think we are all in agreement, then. How about we meet you at the hot springs here in...about ten minutes, after we change, and we go from there?” Both delicate hands came to rest on her hips, her hair swaying about her hips as she moved.

Amelia thought it over for a moment, before giving a nod. “I heard there is a nice restaurant nearby… If you want, we can all go down there after a bath…” she suggested, blushing as all eyes went to her. “I mean, it’s just a suggestion, of course…”

The other girls all agreed, "Food sounds nice! I can't wait." Tsubuki smiled gently, "Your friend is funny though," she mentioned about Lynda. "Better keep her on a leash, eh?" she smiled gently looking motherly at the other group of girls. "Alright, that sounds fun!" The group then agreed to meet at the springs much later.

Minako blushed lightly still feeling those hands on her large breasts, she was a little shy to go in there naked with someone like that around.

Ten minutes later the group arrived in the spring, it was an indoor one, which meant it was safe from prying eyes. Once there the girls all took off their towels and awaiting for their rivals to arrive, all sinking into the relaxing water, taking admiration of each others bodies.

"You look amazing when you're wet," Minako gazed at Ai, her large muscles more defined after getting her skin wet.

"O-oh?" she looked at the bluenette, "Um..thanks, you too Minako-chan." she gave a small smile as the girls chattered, washing themselves.

One after the other, the girls from Higurashi High went into the spring, towels wrapped around their bodies to ward off wandering eyes. Megan came in first, surveying the area before finding the other teenagers, and waving in their direction. The others followed in her stead, chatting and looking around with obvious awe...much like tourists were, which they were. Amelia even went so far as to buy a few souvenirs from a gift shop, when really...was it necessary? Lynda, Hannah, Clara, Francis and the others came in behind the President, towels around themselves too...even Lynda, who kept eyeing the other girls with almost a lecherous grin.

“Hey, there,” Megan greeted with a smile. “I hope we didn’t keep you waiting for too long. Someone was having trouble finding their towel…” Amelia felt a blush creep across her cheeks, and after bowing her head, brown strands hiding her face, she murmured something about how she didn’t mean to mix everything up in the bag. Even her fingers were messing with her towel nervously.

Clara chuckled, wrapping an arm around the smaller girl. “Let bygones be bygones… We are here to relax...and relax we shall, right?” Her words were warm, capable of setting anyone at ease. Amelia felt another blush heat her face, before giving a small, but noticeable, nod. Her lips curved into a faint smile.

Francis was the first to unwrap her towel, revealing a rather nice set of breasts, not to mention a trim waist, narrow hips, and long legs. “There’s no need to be shy, ladies. It’s only us girls. No boys...no lechers, unless you count Lynda over there.” Her lips forming a confident grin, she lowered herself into the water with a sigh.

“I am not a lecher!” Lynda protested, her cheeks painted pink while she also unwrapped her towel. The other girls followed suit, each revealing breasts, hips, legs, and everything else in-between. Amelia may be the smallest in the group...but that didn’t mean she was any less pretty or attractive.

Each girl sank into the water, letting out a blissful sigh as the heat seeped into their skin. “Ooh...this is nice…” Megan leaned back more, strands of purple floating on the surface of the water as she relaxed.

Back
Top Bottom