Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Last game you played...

ZOMBiiE said:
Ahh, I seen a thread on the aika forum about where someone should put their stats. :)
Well at least I'm not the only dumb one.

I could be wrong. But I've never come across anything like it before in the game, and I've been playing it for a while now.

I wouldn't be offended or anything if you double-checked. ;B

No I think I can trust you... MAYBE.
*stares*
Well that's actually a little disappointing though, well to me at least.

Alan Wake - Sucks
Blazblue Continum Shift - Meh
Super Street Fighter IV - Win
Rock Band 2 - Getting old, I downloaded some Juanes song. Had to represent Hispanics.
Red Dead Redemption - Fun, but I'm not getting too into it.

Those are the five games I played yesterday. All for 360

I haven't played Super Street Fighter 4 in a while, I probably suck hardcore at it now. RDR's multiplayer never worked for me even after the patch, boy I was pissed about that.

FF 7- psp memstick. Level/materia grinding. I WILL defeat Emerald and Ruby weapon. GYAHAHA!

Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne. ps2. Proud follower of Lord Lucifer. FUCK A NEW WORLD! LONG LIVE CHAOS!

I've got a modded PSP with FFVII the original, FFVII Crisis Core, Disgaea 1 and 2, an entire library of NES games and a few others I can't recall.

Currently I'm marathoning the original Megaman series.

Dameon said:
I've got a modded PSP with FFVII the original, FFVII Crisis Core, Disgaea 1 and 2, an entire library of NES games and a few others I can't recall.

Currently I'm marathoning the original Megaman series.
I wouldn't openly admit my pirating activities in a public forum myself, but that's cool

Dameon also lives in Canada.

I've heard that if you're Canadian, and still reside in Canada, as long as you have the copy and keep it to yourself, it is rightfully yours and under your possession, and the Government can't do anything.

Whoever told me that could be wrong, though.

I finally finished Alan Wake, the game completely sucked, I don't suggest it to anyone. It had potential, but it was stupid in my opinion.

I'm going to play Devil May Cry 4 for a while, and try to finish God of War 2 so I can play 3, which has been sitting, never-opened, on my game counter.

Addicted to Tekken 6 also.

Alan Wake seems to have a very solid premise, while not entirely original, and the gameplay isn't as polished as it should be. It would have been a much better game, had it been a system release title.

The environments are beautiful, the character models are last generation IMO. He's also annoying as fuck, and his wife, don't get me started. Barry was also an obnoxious fat guy, but even he was cooler than Alan Wake, because he had the flare gun.

I'm glad I'm returning it today. I have some God of War 2 and Devil May Cry 4 to play.

I spent a certain amount of time playing Starcraft II yesterday. I've waited twelve years for that shit. So far I've really enjoyed what they've done with the mechanic of the game. While I would understand, say, five years of development to get everything polished I don't feel twelve was appropriate.

Legend of Dragoon - Fuk da FF skizz. >.>
Sims 3 - I can play this game forever
LOTR: Battle For Middle Earth 2 - Cause I love RTS
Command and COnquer 3 - Triberium Wars - KANE IS SOOO DOPE!
Super Street Fighter 4 - cause i can Simply link into a focus, into a EX Shoryuken cancel to an Ultra?
Starcraft 2 - I wanna get it. >.> Played at a friends house. Got the Original ^.^
Diablo 2 - Havent played in a while :/
Tekken 6 - Cause I juggle with steve and Baek :)

Meep. Thats all that i can think of on the tiop of my head.

Dameon said:
I've played Warcraft 3, Dawn of War and Aliens vs Predator as far as RTS games go.

How's Starcraft's learning curve?
Plays like Warcraft 3 Kinda. Practice on getting good with the terran. I will Zerg Rush You KEKEKEKE!!! ^.^

ehm..
Left 4 Dead 2: damn nice, but stupist bots ever made >8U
Alien Swarm: getting boring now, after there is never coming any new campaigns
F.E.A.R 2: nyaaa, it's a okay shooter, just waaaay to short
Perfect World: don't really know why i play it though, just wanted to get a fishpeople assassin randomly
i can't really remember the other games i played yesterday... probably nothing important, but aie

Dameon said:

I've never played Warcraft 3, but one of my friends says that the gameplay is very similar. I was playing on Casual and the learning curve was not very steep. I feel that it takes Starcraft's previous elements and expands them--more units--and tweaks pre-existing units and structures. There's also some new nifty features for between missions and some other cool stuff I don't want to spoil for you.

Got to Disc 2 on Blue Dragon, also playing Hot Shots Tennis: Get a Grip! On my PSP.

Zombies Galore said:
Dameon said:

I've never played Warcraft 3, but one of my friends says that the gameplay is very similar. I was playing on Casual and the learning curve was not very steep. I feel that it takes Starcraft's previous elements and expands them--more units--and tweaks pre-existing units and structures. There's also some new nifty features for between missions and some other cool stuff I don't want to spoil for you.

I found a review of Starcraft 2 and wish for your input, Zombies.

starcraft-e1280514792591.png

I'm pissed about the lack of LAN and chat integration. However, I'm sure that'll be fixed. The developers would have to be deaf, dumb and blind not to include that. I'm not sure why they didn't in the first place. Chances are the developers and play testers were like the rest of who've played Starcraft over and over again through the years at LAN party after LAN party. I mean, fuck, I even downloaded chaoslauncher so that I could actually play Starcraft on Windows 7 without its funky color inversion issues.

EDIT: About the other shit I couldn't give two tugs of a dead dog's dick. People place way too much import on facebook integration because social marketing is a giant fad.

Zombies Galore said:
EDIT: About the other shit I couldn't give two tugs of a dead dog's dick. People place way too much import on facebook integration because social marketing is a giant fad.

Yeah, I think that was included as a joke.

Yea, they hoed hard with the coming of this starcraft. >.> Not saying that im a pirate, but I didnt wanna get it cause who wants to ninja a game you cant lan with? Especially an RTS game. I know the people in Korea SHAT themselves when they heard there was no LAN feature. Thats all they do over there for RTS!

Back
Top Bottom