Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Star Date 2.1.14 to unknown date

Zim

Planetoid

I started on here recently and I'm already slacking!! Not my fault though. Sick as hell and idk why but my internet is being really stupid. Keeps signing me out of stuff. This post I already typed and posted all ninja fast haha since I edited my post I started some rps! Looking forward to continuing them and hopefully no one gets mad for my brief absence lol I Donno, maybe ita the snow? Been snowing for day as and usually I love it but being sick means I can't play in it!!! Boo!! Lame!!! On a random side note, I wonder if ppl still do animal rps? Is there a specific term for it? Lol I'm term tarded xD well I'm going to bed, nyquil ftw!

Ugh I'm really hating all this snow. I got a new car a few weeks ago and because I live in a town full of complete and total morons, i'm much too frightened to go drive and do what I wanna do. Sure, I can drive great in snow, but that wont save me from the other assholes who cant. Just the other day I saw someone stuck in the middle of the street, flooring it but not getting anywhere because the idiot had racing tires! haha actually idk what kind of tires they were but that's what I was told. They had like NO traction, and all I'm thinking is ugh, you have to of lived here since you were a damn kid and yet you STILL decided to get those stupid tires for your stupid car. I always tell people "whether you wanted to live here or not, just f'ing accept it and learn how to drive in co!!"

Cause I hate being cooped up in my apt. Well actually not really, I love trolling the internet all day, BUT I cant go get whatever food I'm craving because no one knows how to drive! Bleh.... anyway... still sick of course, I slept all day sunday and monday and I'm still sick. I keep waking up cause I like can't breathe and then I stay up for hours just pacing back and forth until my cold medicine kicks it :'(

On a happier note, my new cell phone came in today!!! yay! and my new tablet should be in soon too, my other one shat on me and I was like booo, but then i was like yaaaay cause it was still under warranty!!

I'm tired.. but I'm also hungry.. early midnight snack time then cartoons then bed!!

<(^_^<)

The dreaded week of helllllll!!!! Tmi? Lol but ugggggh this plus being sick is lame!! Nap time x_x

Ugh sick now for 2 weeks! I guess a lot of people are sick though. On top of that I'm starting to realize my rp life is more exciting than my RL life. Super lame! My bf would rather play video games than with me. I mean any other dude on the planet would drop their game if their gf was sending them naughty pics from the shower. But him, nope. Just texts "I like" and goes on about his business. Idk why I even try anymore -_-

Ugh FINALLY NOT SICK ANYMORE!!! i'm so damn happy, i hated being sick. Lot has happened for me since i last posted haha me and the bf are in an open relationship now which is super fun!! i just have to high of a sex drive for him to handle. And sure, i wanna have a family with him and all that, but I freakin have neeeeeds. needs that he cant help me with. And very strange fetishes that he wont help me experiment with lmao

should be loads of fun really. donno why i never thought of this before!

I mean i'm too young to settle down anyway...

On a side note, been trying to hook up a friend with another friend, its so hilarious cause she's so oblivious and stupid. for example.

Him- "i have lolipop chainsaw (i cant remember the damn name of the game lol) we could go the my apartment and play it"
Her- "oh cool, why not just bring it here!" (here being my place)

lmfao so tarded. its funny to watch though, she's so innocent xD

I remember those days, fun times, i still have my confused innocent moments.

gonna get back to some rps i was slacking on. i was just too sick to focus on too many at once.

Back
Top Bottom