Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Gist

Ritsuke

Planetoid
So, worked my arse off (I clean houses for extremely rich people), worried all night that I left the door unlocked or missed a spot, and then my mate got the flu, and now I have the flu. But our 1 1/2 year old daughter isn't showing signs yet. I am not as bad as others, but I fear the days to come. So, because I don't seem to have the capacity to write worthy RP material I decided to start a journal on here. I messaged my current players, and I kind of feel like I have friends. I don't know, but do you feel closer to someone when you role play with them? It's like, we sometimes jump right into our story, knowing nothing of the others lives, and the mystery is a part of the fun. Then I think to myself, man I bet this person is really cool in RL, I wish we could be buddies. One of my closest friends ever was the girl I role played with since I was 10 or 11. I remember one time we said "I wonder if we'll still be role playing in our twenties"... Slowly I stopped, I got a boyfriend and her and I didn't hang out as much. Now that I am 23, I still role play occasionally, but I haven't with her. I tried to reconnect, but the ball is never put back in my court. She never stopped role playing though, and I'm kinda sad I missed out on that. I don't even know where our old journals are, I'm afraid I threw them away. Anyways, I miss her friendship. I'd like to make more than just role playing partners, I'd like to make friends.

Back
Top Bottom