Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Designated Driver - Impulse & Karixia

Impulse

Moon
Things were changing for Henry. He finally got his driver’s license. While he had already been driving for the past few months using his parent’s car, the license permitted him to drive by himself. Not needing parental supervision while he was behind the wheels. To make things even better his parents brought him an old beat-up mustang from the 70’s. Henry’s father promised to help him with it.

The car wasn’t all that great. He wanted to make it more modern. Kids will probably make fun of him for driving such a beat-up car. But at least he can drive by himself and doesn’t have to be on that smelly bus. Even though, his car has its own unique smell to it, the smell of the 70’s. He’s his own man. Gas and maintenance were completely his responsibility, but the car would allow him to get a part time job after school if he wanted. This, in addition to considerable savings Henry had from his allowance, and being the neighborhood worker for yards, shoveling snow and other work, meant that he could drive to his heart’s content, unless he was travelling cross country each weekend. Henry didn’t want to waste money to get a parking spot on school grounds, every dollar counted.

Other than people recognizing Henry having a car, school itself proceeded normally. It wasn’t until Friday that Henry had to stay after school for the Mechanic club. Where a bunch of kids would stay after school and learn about cars. He was heading to his car when it happened. He saw Amy, another senior, who was quite attractive. She had blonde hair, and was quite flexible due to her being a cheerleader, beautiful color of eyes. She seems to be getting into an argument with her boyfriend.

Henry heard curse words flying back and forth between them. He tried to stay out of sight. It was no problem for him being that he was a loner and no one usually paid much attention to him. “You shouldn’t act so surprised bitch!” the Boyfriend shouted. “I told you that if you didn’t let me fuck that pussy of yours, there were other girls jumping at the chance. It’s your fault for being such a cock tease!” said the Boyfriend. His name was Don.

“You are lucky I even stuck around this long. I’m not even sure why I did it to be honest! It’s like I’m dating a nun!” yelled Don. Henry couldn’t help but take a look at them. He thinks he may have seen Amy slapping him. But he wasn’t sure. He was sure that Don had this look in his eyes that he was about to snap her into two.

Don groaned and jerked his right hand up. He was about to punch the shit out of Amy. That was then Henry came into Don’s eye sight. The look of pure rage had caused Henry to skip a heartbeat. Was he going to come after him? Henry thought as he stopped for a second before continue walking to his car.

“You’re not worth it…” said Don, and turn around and got into his car. Don realizes that he didn’t want to be accused of hitting a girl – that could seriously jeopardize his standing on the football team. Within a split second Don had speed off out of the school’s grounds.

Back
Top Bottom