Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

But I Crept into Your Heart - Plot Journal

Astarte

Planetoid
The more I started working in my request thread, and putting ideas up in my Google Docs, I realized that it would probably easily and quickly get out of hand. So I decided to make one of these to help me keep up with my ideas. I'll just use my request thread for my major cravings. I'm going to put all updates made in this post, rather than continually bumping it whenever I add something because it will probably happen a lot. :x Besides, once I can edit my sig, people can always look at that.

Smut Based 'Original' Plots
I will start off by saying that even those these are mostly smutty, sex filled story lines. I still want plot with them. There is always room for character development of some type and at the very least, I want that. Please keep that in mind if one of these interests you.

Plans that Backfire
Preferences: Person who doesn't mind playing multiple roles (at least two, maybe up to four or five depending on just how dark you want to take this) or multiple people to play characters, mostly males but a female can be thrown in but I'd like to keep it down to one, if another female is included then orientation play, double or triple penetration, blackmail, kidnapping, degradation, bondage, s&m, exhibition, voyeurism. Possibility for step-sibling incest, and mild altering substances.

Brooke was your typical spoiled, only child. After her mother died when she was little, her father’s attention was focused on her and she was able to talk him into giving her anything she wanted. However, he remarried and she suddenly found herself with a much larger family. So she and a few of her friends came up with a plan to fake her kidnapping and extort him for money. After the ransom is paid, they bound her up but things quickly take a turn for the worst.

• Version One: Her friends end up betraying her, and decide to keep her longer than planned.
  • Version Two: Her step siblings find out about her plan and use it to their advantage. The money is delivered to her friends, but they are the ones who are sent to retrieve her and take advantage of the situation.

• Sub-Plot One: After she is held, she is drugged and her body teased to the point she is begging for them to take her and she eagerly obeys every command.
  • Sub-Plot Two They decide to blackmail her instead, threatening to tell her father about their plan unless she does just what they tell her to do.

Regardless of the choices, if you want to continue the plot further, they videotape their escapades without her knowledge and use that as leverage to keep her in line after she returns home. In the case of the first sub-plot, they make sure to keep the sound on and get close up footage. If sub-plot two is chosen, then the sound is off and the tape further away so no one can see that she is actually protesting. They still hang the knowledge of her plan to extort money from her father over her head, but now they have evidence to make things worse and threaten convince her father that she wanted it either way. They use this to make sure that she still continues to do whatever they want even after she is returned home.

Deep Undercover
Preferences: PM me to discuss since this one is pretty versatile, can also take on a more romantic tone if one of the family members has taken a liking to her.

Mia is a rookie cop but well trained. Because of her age, she was sent into to gather information and infiltrate a small but powerful criminal family. She has been there for about a month, getting closer and finding out just how much they have their hands in. Illegal betting rings, human trafficking, dog fights/races, and even corruption that extends to the police office and higher government members. A tip from one of the corrupted officers blows her cover. She is taken captive by the family, but has no idea what will happen next.

Going to Elaborate more on these later, but
Recent Student Teacher, substituting for sex ed class. One student is failing, and what better way to get their attention than some after school tutoring. Willing to switch roles, can be dominate or submissive.

She was always the perfect student, attending a private school. Involved in several extra-curricular activities. However her scholarship is running out, so her teacher decides to help her out in exchange for certain services after school. At first, she thinks it something simple like helping grade or file papers, but when she gets there she realizes he has other things in mind.

Romantic Based 'Original' Plots
I'd like these storylines to be more romantic and story driven than just sex and smut, although there is a chance of that happening but only if it makes sense in the context of the RP. They won't have very many kinks explored unless you can come up with a good reason to include it.

The Girl Next Door
Emma was your typical girl next door. She'd been friends with her neighbor since childhood, and although she was attracted to him she was pretty sure that he didn't feel the same. But she couldn't have been more wrong. There was a mutual attraction between the two, but neither of them wanted to make the first move out of fear that it might ruin their friendship. Now he is about to go off to an out of state college and she realizes this might be her last chance to tell him how she feels.

Back
Top Bottom