Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Karameidas Journal

For future combinations.

Last edited:
RE: Karameida's Journal.

Quotes

"Don't take life so seriously, it's not like you're gonna get out alive."

"Lifes a bitch, if it's easy you're doing it wrong."

"If at first you don't succeed erase all traces that you ever tried."

"I loved her not for the way she danced with my angels, but for the way the sound of her name could silence my demons."

"Butterflies can't see their wings. They can't see how beautiful they are but, everyone else can. People are like that."

"Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly."

"The biggest communication problem is we don't listen to understand. We listen to reply."

Custom Names

Gruff Valkyrie [Name given to me by friends]

Lady Death Candy Cane Scythe [Steampunk Name]

Jaded Paramour [Vampire Stripper Name]

Mad Master [Villain Name]

Dusk Spirit [Gothic Name]

Black Cherries [Band Name]

Ancient Moon [Kamelotian Name]

Veiled Vengeance [Superhero Name]

Syrrith Softsong [Dragon Name]

Dark Tyrant, the Horror of Men [Villain name and Title.]

Yellow Raptor The Inquisitor of the Realm [ Superhero Name and Title]

White Blade The Proud [Dragon Name 2]

Malevolent Enforcer [Vampire Slayer Name]

Insane Vengeance [Heavy Metal Name]

Empress of Lost Spirits [Tarot Name]

Mini Myth

White Blade The Proud - Written by Mitsu

Smaller than her cousins: red, blue, and black; the white dragon leads a life of hardship. On the frozen hunting grounds of the north, the white dragon was hunted nearly to extinction, that was until the frozen ghouls of the Northern Wastes came to devour the flesh of man. White Blade the Proud, with talons sharper than the greatest of man's forged steel, fought on the side of man and earned their everlasting gratitude. Proudly still, she guards the north from all threats small and tall.

Misc. things

So I watched and enjoyed the 3 Uta No Prince-Sama animes and at point went on youtube to listen to the different songs over the series. Well I clicked on one video only to realize that someone had looped ONE SINGLE portion of the entire video for 6 minutes. The looped bit? Two of the males turning around and shaking their butts. The clips only a couple seconds long but they looped it for 6 damn minutes XD.

xanaphia shared this funny blonde joke in chat ::

so, a blonde and a lawyer are sitting next to each other on a plane. The blonde is trying to nap but the lawyer is pestering her.
"I know a game we can play to pass the time. We ask each other questions, and if the other doesn't know the answer, they have to pay $5" The blonde still doesn't want to play and the lawyer is getting annoyed, "then you can pay me $5 when you don't know the answer, and i'll pay you $500 when I don't"
Knowing the lawyer isn't going to drop it, the blonde relents, and decides to go first "What walks up a hill with four legs, stands at the top with two and comes down the hill with three legs?" The lawyer doesn't know, so he pays her $500. On his turn he turns the question back at her. Smiling smugly, she shrugs, and hands him $5.

Meaningful video ---> Click Me

Last edited:

Random Inspirational Story

A young man went to seek an important position at a large printing company. He passed the initial interview and was going to meet the director for the final interview. The director saw his resume, it was excellent. And asked, '
- Have you received a scholarship for school?' The boy replied, " No '.
-' It was your father who paid for your studies? '
-' Yes.'- He replied.
-' Where does your father work? '
-' My father is a Blacksmith'
The Director asked the young to show him his hands.
The young man showed a pair of hands soft and perfect.
-' Have you ever helped your parents at their job? '
-' Never, my parents always wanted me to study and read more books. Besides, he can do the job better than me.
The director said:
-' I have got a request: When you go home today, go and wash the hands of your father and then come see me tomorrow morning.'

The young felt his chance to get the job was high.
When he returned to his house he asked his father if he would allow him to wash their hands.
His father felt strange, happy, but with mixed feelings and showed their hands to his son. The young washed his hands, little by little. It was the first time that he noticed his father's hands were wrinkled and they had so many scars. Some bruises were so painful that his skin shuddered when he touched them.
This was the first time that the young man recognized what it meant for this pair of hands to work every day to be able to pay for his study. The bruises on the hands were the price that he payed for their education, his school activities and his future.
After cleaning his father's hands the young man stood in silence and began to tidy and clean up the workshop. That night, father and son talked for a long time.

The next morning, the young man went to the office of the director.
The Director noticed the tears in the eyes of the young when He asked him: -' Can you tell me what you did and what you learned yesterday at your house?'
The boy replied: -' I washed my father's hands and when I finished I stayed and cleaned his workshop '
-' Now I know what it is to appreciate and recognize that without my parents , I would not be who I am today . By helping my father I now realize how difficult and hard it is to do something on my own. I have come to appreciate the importance and the value in helping the family.

The director said, "This is what I look for in my people. I want to hire someone who can appreciate the help of others , a person who knows the hardship of others to do things, and a person who does not put money as his only goal in life". ' You are hired '.

A child that has been coddled, Protected and usually given him what he wants, develops a mentality of " I have the right ' and will always put himself first, ignoring the efforts of their parents. If we are this type of protective parent are we really showing love or are we destroying our children?
You can give your child a big house , good food , computer classes , watch on a big screen TV . But when you're washing the floor or painting a wall , please let him experience that too.
After eating have them wash the dishes with their brothers and sisters. It is not because you have no money to hire someone to do this it's because you want to love them the right way . No matter how rich you are, you want them to understand. One day your hair will have gray hair, like the father of this young man.
The most important thing is that your child learns to appreciate the effort and to experience the difficulties and learn the ability to work with others to get things done. "

My BMR Roleplay History

They'll be in order from newest to oldest. Sorta.

Cataclysm's Causatum: Requiem [Karameida x Sanoci] -Started 12-12-2015 :: Ended 1-1-2017
Before the World Crumbled [Karameida x Pazzo] -Started 1/17/2015 :: Ended 1/17/2015
Again They Shall Rise [Karameida x MellowYellow] -Started 9/14/2014 :: Ended 1/23/2015
The Meteor Crosses the Moon [Karameida x Malin] - Started 5/8/2014 :: Ended 8/28/2014
An Arousing War [Karameida x Stormgale] [Hellsing RP] - Started 6/23/2014 :: Ended 7/5/2014
Deception :: The Goddesses Descent. [Karameida x Ashiaka] - Started 8/14/2013 :: Ended 10/25/2013
Changing of the Colours :: The War Rages [ Karameida x Cheshire Smirk ] - Started 10/5/2013 :: Ended 10/23/2013
The Ambient Killers Web [Karameida x KiloBravo157] - Started 9/16/2013 :: Ended 9/27/2013
Squad Zero : The Soul Before Mine [Karameida x Shyone] - Stared 4/27/2013 :: Ended 4/27/2013
Thieves of Innocence [ Karameida x Crystal Raine] -Started 1/3/2013 :: Ended 1/5/2013
Making a Deal [ Karameida x Crystal Raine] - Started 12/4/2012 :: Ended 12/9/2012
Between stories [Karameida x Kolath] - Started 12/2/2012 :: Ended 12/7/2012
Bound to Xel'lotath [Karameida x Communist Fluffy] - Started 12/4/2012 :: Ended 12/5/2012
Stranded : Death among the Islands [Karameida x Ryleigh] - Started 9/26/2012 :: Ended 10/1/2012
Fate Stay Night - A new War for the Holy Grail [Karameida x animeroleplayguy] - Started 9/24/2012 :: Ended 9/25/2012
The Private Schools Secrets. [Karameida x Nicoletta] - Started 9/13/2012 :: Ended 9/15/2012
In the service of Ishtar [Karameida x Chamorus the Cat] -Started 7/3/2012 :: Ended 8/1/2012
It's Simple...(Karameida & SpecialKay) - Started 7/27/2012 :: Ended 8/1/2012
Teraketa's resistance [Karameida x Neurok_Shinobi] - Started 6/22/2012 :: Ended 6/27/2012
Vevay's Private School [Karameida x Back-Alley Shadow] - Started 5/31/2012 :: Ended 6/6/2012
The Cataclysm's Causatum [Karameida x Sanoci] - Started 5/5/2012 :: Ended 7/2/2012
Imaginette x Karameida - Started 6/3/2012 :: Ended 6/4/2012
[Karameida x Vassi] - Started 6/3/2012 :: Ended 6/6/2012
The Sorceress Cryomancer and the Lord Hemomancer [Karameida x Raziel99] - Started 10/17/2011 :: Ended 10/18/2011
War of the Pantheons [Karameida x Rivine] - Started 10/4/2011 :: Ended 10/5/2011
Isn't life so very fair? [Karameida x Selous] - Started 9/12/2011 :: Ended 10/4/2011
Rival Assassins contracted together [Karameida x MissMarissa] - Started 10/2/2011 :: Ended 10/4/2011
Nexus Academy [Karameida x Neurok_Shinobi] - Started 10/20/2011 :: Ended 12/18/2011
Hellsing - Switching the Roles.- [Karameida x Remec] - Started 7/30/2011 :: Ended 10/1/2011
Blood Fueled Fire [Karameida x Elegant Catharsis] - Started 8/10/2011 :: Ended 9/27/2011
It's a Pirates Life [Karameida x Valchyrie] - Started 8/30/2011 :: Ended 8/30/2011
[Karameida x Snazzy Trinket] - Started 8/17/2011 :: Ended 8/19/2011
The Assassin and the Contractor. [Karameida x Jaycob] - Started 8/6/2011 :: Ended 8/18/2011
Quizz Master (RPM and Karameida) - Started 8/15/2011 :: Ended 8/16/2011
[Karameida x Finnaholic] - Started 8/16/2011 :: Ended 8/17/2011
Genocide hurts (Lan and Kara) - Started 7/5/2011 :: Ended 7/11/2011
The School for the Mentally Estranged [Karameida x Neurok_Shinobi] - Started 6/18/2011 :: Ended 7/30/2011
The Town at the End of the Road [Karameida x Valchyrie] - Started 6/18/2011 :: Ended 7/13/2011
clash of the PMC's [Karameida x razerwing] -Started 6/18/2011 :: Ended 7/3/2011
The Hellsing Effect [Karameida x christian7_41king] - Started 6/19/2011 :: Ended 6/19/2011

♥ Dead Group Roleplays ♥

These are groups I either created or participated in. Some of these got started others never did, as such it'll only be the interest page. I'll put a "Yes" by those that started and a "No" by those that did not.

Terrifyingly Demented Fairytales - Created by darkangel76 [Yes]
The Taunton Academy - Created by Karameida [Yes]
Sailor Moon : The Infinite Soldiers - Created by Karameida [A Revamp] [Yes]
Nuestros Clanes Rienda Suelta [Interest Check!] - Created by Karameida [No]
Phearon + A sci-fi world + - Created by Karameida [No]
Musicia The world of Music at War. Created by Valchyrie [Helped a little by Karameida] [No]
The Twins Beginnings - Created by Karameida x Serenity [Yes]
The Blue Moon Club & Brothel - Created by Scotty Rage [Yes]
Fellowship Of Forodwaith - LotR Group RP Created by darkangel76 [Yes]
Simtech Wargames -Created by Broomhandle45 [Yes]
Mercs Interest/Backstory [Revamp] - Created by Broomhandle45 [No]
The Monster School - Created by Jugger82 [Yes]
Mercs - Created by Scotty Rage [Yes]
Before Fate Would have it - Created by Karameida x Serenity [Yes]
As Fate Would Have It REDUX - Created by Karameida x Serenity [Yes]
The Kimiko Twins Spin off's! - Created by Karameida x Serenity [No]
As Fate Would Have It (BWA x Serenity x Kara) - Created by Karameida x Serenity [yes]
Kiss of Embers 18+ server Razer,Kara,Me. - Created by Neurok_Shinobi [Yes]
The Gods Awaken - A bloody Survival -Request Thread- - Created by Karameida [No]
New Dark Sailor Moon RP ~ Final Spot Open! Created by Karameida x Hikaru Sakato [No]

Signature Quotes

1 :: The flames of my wrath burn far and wide scorching those who've earned my ire; but those same flames, burn away, a little more of my humanity day by day.

2 :: "I am that which you hunger and desire for, the object of your obsession. Whisper to me sweetly of things only the darkest can imagine. Let me be the one who'll sate your unwholesome desire and bring the world to it's knees in fiery ruin."

3 :: "I am but one half of a whole and darkness rules my world. Fear, chaos, rage, agony, sorrow; all of the beautiful and twisted emotions are what I rule and I both love and hate it. Alone I am incomplete; only in her presence do I remain un-defiled. My Twin who embodies the light in the world keeps my humanity intact. In her absence I become a demon who no longer values life, I destroy and defile any and all things before me without care or remorse. I am the embodiment of all that is dark and cruel within all of creation. Without the light -without her- all would perish within the dark fire of my rage."

4 :: "In the midst of battle I roam, unbiased, I take life from all sides in a war.
Entire armies fall before me, I can not be stopped nor dissuaded from my task.
Some days I feel generous and only take hundreds as my prize but other days my ire takes hold and thousands do I take.
So fair warning for all you mortals; to join in battle is to invite me to play and play I certainly will.
"

Last edited:
RE: Karameida's Journal. [Commenting Allowed]

Characters / RP Information

I will slowly be working on these and updating them to make them more detailed~! As well as updating their status's and adding new ones as they are created. c=​

In the Name of the Almighty

Roleplay Information ::
  • Writing Partner is Razgriz
  • Started on 10-26-2012
  • Based on the Sailor Moon Series
  • Takes place many eons after the series ended
  • They do not transform
  • Involves the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse
  • Dark
  • Basic History of All the Senshi :: Sailor Moon and all of the Sailor Senshi have extremely long histories going back farther than anyone really knows. They were originally not human and not from Earth. But due to an attack from the Dark Kingdom they were massacred. Selene, Sailor Moons original non-human mother used the Silver Crystal to reincarnate all of them in the future on Earth.
  • Roleplay

Basic Information

Character Name : Tsukino, Usagi
Pseudonym : Sailor Moon
Role : Queen of Crystal Tokyo and leader of the Sailor Senshi
Race : Human
Sex : Female
Orientation : Straight
Relations : Husband, Endymion and Daughter Chibi-usa
Image : Sailor Moon

Extra Information

Sexual Experience : Mildly Experienced
About Usagi: Sailor Moon is the leader of the Sailor Senshi and Queen of Crystal Tokyo. She's clumsy, a bit of a coward and still just a little bit of a cry baby, even through the passage of the eons, much to Luna's disappointment.
Roleplay Status : Dead

Basic Information

Character Name : Mizuno, Ami
Pseudonym : Sailor Mercury
Role : Sailor Senshi
Relations : None
Image : N/A

Extra Information :

Sexual Experience : None
About Ami : Ami is a quiet, serious minded female. Her body was weaker than the other Senshi but her intelligence was nothing to scoff at. She acts as the brains and coordinator of the group, but can fight if pressed.
Roleplay Status : Presumed Dead

Basic Information

Character Name : Hino, Rei
Pseudonym : Sailor Mars

Extra Information :

Sexual Experience : Moderately experienced
About Rei : Sailor Mars is a hot blooded warrior who became the closest friend to the leader, Sailor Moon. She was also, hopelessly in love with Sailor Moons Husband, Endymion.

Basic Information

Character Name : Makoto, Kino
Pseudonym : Sailor Jupiter
Image : Sailor Jupiter

Extra Information :

Sexual Experience : Moderately experienced
About Makoto : Sailor Jupiter has by far the most physical power of all of the Senshi. She also, towers above them and for her size she's had a lot of trouble with relationships. Despite this, she is very good cooking, seweing, cleaning and other such things and is surprisingly graceful.
Roleplay Status :: Alive

Basic Information

Character Name : Minako, Aino
Pseudonym : Sailor Venus
Orientation : Bisexual
Image : Sailor Venus

Extra Information :

Sexual Experience : Mildly Experienced
About Minako : Sailor Venus is a sweet, charismatic and cheerful female but, Venus has always had a portion of herself sealed away. She also has feelings for her co-worker and friend, Sailor Jupiter.
Roleplay Status :: MIA

Basic Information

Character Name : Minako
Pseudonym : None
Role : Serves another Succubus
Race : Succubus
Image : Succubus Minako

Extra Information :

Sexual Experience : Extremely Experienced
About Succubus Minako : Succubus Minako is Sailor Venus with her other half unsealed. Once unsealed by Famine, this personality took her over.

Basic Information

Character Name : Chibi-Usa
Pseudonym : Sailor Chibi Moon
Role : Senshi and princess of Crystal Tokyo
Race : Female
Relations : Mother Sailor Moon and Father Endymion
Image : Sailor Chibi Moon

Extra Information :

About Chibiusa : The daughter of Usagi and Endymion, she displays more of her fathers personality than her mothers. She cares deeply and refuses to let someone suffer. Her mother irritates her at times but she loved her very much and idolized her father.
Roleplay Status :: MIA

Basic Information

Character Name : Serenity
Role : Enemy
Image : Dark Lady Serenity

Extra Information :

About Serenity : Dark Lady Serenity is the corrupt form of Chibi-usa. After her father died and she watched her mother killed, her heart had become corrupt and a voice whispered to her of revenge and she followed it.
Roleplay Status :: Unknown

Basic Information

Character Name : Setsuna, Meoih
Pseudonym : Sailor Pluto
Role : Sailor Senshi and Guardian of the Gate of Time
Image : Sailor Pluto

Extra Information :

Sexual Experience : Minimal
About Setsuna : Sailor Pluto is the eldest of the Senshi and the Gaurdian of the Gate of Time. She frequently has Visions and so took to wearing a blindfold to block some of them. However, when she took Death's scythe she was struck blind and her visions increased in number and clarity.

Basic Information

Character Name : Setsuna, Meoih
Pseudonym : Lady Death
Role : -
Race : -
Image : Lady Death

Extra Information :

Sexual Experience : Minimal
About Lady Death : -

Basic Information

Character Name : Haruka, Tenoh
Pseudonym : Sailor Uranus
Orientation : Lesbian
Relations : Her wife, Michiru, Kaioh

Extra Information : None

Sexual Experience : Highly experienced
About Haruka : Her and her wife are fairly private in how they live and not much is known except they are always together.
Roleplay Status ::Presumed Dead

Basic Information

Character Name : Michiru, Kaioh
Pseudonym : Sailor Neptune
Orientation : Lesbian
Relations : Her Wife, Haruka, Tenoh

Extra Information :

About Michiru : Her and her wife are fairly private in how they live and not much is known except they are always together.
Roleplay Status :: Presumed dead

Basic Information

Character Name : Hotaru, Tomoe
Pseudonym : Sailor Saturn
Orientation : Uncertain
Image : Sailor Saturn

Extra Information :

About Hotaru : Hotaru is incredibly reclusive and private, spending almost all of her time alone. Most of the other outer Senshi fear her and would try to keep her from awakening. Sailor Saturn has enough power to destroy an entire planet however, doing so will kill her. However, she can reincarnate back into the world.

Basic Information

Character Name : Elizabetta and Delilah
Role : Servants of lilith
Race : Demon
Relations : Each other
Image : Elizabetta and Delilah

Abnormalities : They look more human than actual Demon.

Sexual Experience : Extremely so
About the Twins : They are twin Demons who serve the Succubus Queen Lilith and act as her Assassins most of the time. They rarely speak to anyone outside of each other and Lilith. They are quite incestuous with each other and will on occassion, bring in a third. The third almost never survives.

Basic Information

Character Name : Lilith
Role : Queen of the Succubus
Relations : Her sister succubus's who help her rule the second circle of hell.
Image : Lilith

Abnormalities : None, aside from being a Succubus.

Sexual Experience : Insanely
About Lilith : Lilith is the ruler of the 2nd circle of hell, the succubus queen. Lilith hopes to gain War's favor as she has lusted after him for eons.

Basic Information

Character Name : Daemera
Role : None
Relations : War
Image : Succubus

Abnormalities : None, aside from being a Succubus.

About Succubus : She is War's "lust" after he cast it out of him before he ever took the name "War".

Basic Information

Character Name : Nythera
Pseudonym : Nyth
Role : Deaths Second in Command
Race : Reaper
Relations : --
Image : Nythera

Abnormalities : None

Sexual Experience : Mild
About Lilith : She is second in command to death and has a strong affection for her superior.

Character 1: Sabine
- Succubus Technician
- Looks :: Click Me

Character 2:
- Eisheth Zenunim

Rise of the Demon Forge: A Hidden Danger?

• Writing Partner is Razgriz
  • Started 01-22-2013
  • Based on the Soul Eater Series
  • Takes place 6 years after Maka destroys Asura
  • More Lighthearted
  • Roleplay

Basic Information

Character Name : Blair
Race : Magical Cat
Relations : Lives with Maka and Soul
Image : Blair

Extra Information

Sexual Experience : Moderately
About Blair : Blair lives with Maka and Soul, she's a cat with a large amount of magical powers and can transform between a cat and a human. She comes across as selfish, ditsy and promiscuous but is actually just confused about Humans.

Basic Information

Character Name : Maka
Race : Human, Meister
Relations : Husband, Soul, Mother and Father, Spirit
Image : Maka :: Special Soul Resonance

Extra Information :

Sexual Experience : Moderately
About Maka : Maka was on her honeymoon with Soul, travelling around the world. Until Kid had called and asked them to assist a young meister, anyways.
Roleplay Status : Alive

Basic Information

Character Name : Illayna Meoih
Pseudonym : Illya
Race : Human, Meister
Relations : None, aside from her two weapons, Takeshi Yamaguchi and Daichi Yamaguchi
Image : Illayna Meoih

Extra Information

About Illya : Illayana is a dual weilding Knife meister with impressive skills but they are only partially effective as she isn't entirely sure how to use her abilities

Basic Information

Character Name : Erzsebet Bathory
Race : Evil Human
Relations : Her butler, Ficzko.
Image : Evil Human Bathory

Extra Information

Sexual Experience : A lot
About Erzsebet : She is an Evil Human, a creature who bathed in the blood of countless innocent youths. She's not your typical Evil Human, able to speak, plan attacks and set traps.

Basic Information

Character Name : Tsubaki
Race : Human, Weapon
Relations : None, aside from her partner Black Star
Image : Tsubaki

Extra Information

Sexual Experience : Mildly
About Tsubaki : Tsubaki is a weapon and her partner is Black star, she's quiet, easygoing, patient and kind but is also a highly skilled Ninja.

Character 1: Tammy
- Human Female Patron

Character 2: Samantha
- Human Female Cashier
- Looks :: N/A

Character 3: Marie
- Human Female Death Scythe

A New Fate for the Twins

• Writing partner is Razgriz and Serenity
  • Started on 07-04-2013
  • It is an Original idea created by Me and Serenity
  • Takes place in the Victorian Era
  • Plays on Balance rather than "Good"
  • Dark
  • Involves a few historical figures
  • Roleplay

Basic Information

Character Name : Tsukiko Kimiko
Race : She has no specific Race
Relations : Her twin sister, Hikaru Kimiko and the Gods
Image : Tsukiko Kimiko

Extra Information

Sexual Experience : minimal
About Tsukikko : Tsukiko is one of a set of twins created by the gods eons ago when chaos consumed the land. The twins were tasked with restoring and maintaing balance in that world. Tsukiko embodies all that is dark within creation. Her light counterpart, Hikaru, keeps her from being consumed by her darkness. On the same coin, Tsukiko's presence keeps Hikaru from being consumed by her own light. A greedy lord sought the twins powers and took Hikaru when Tsukiko couldn't protect her. When he did that, both of the Twins entered a trance like state and began to slaughter. Tsukiko destroyed and defiled everything in her path, Hikaru sought to purge the world of impurities and began slaughtering all those with even a hint of impurity. The people, fearing them, sealed them away until they were finally unsealed into the Victorian Era.

Character 1: Laurel Sutton
- Head Maid

Fellowship of Forodwaith

• Writing Partner is darkangel76
  • Started on 01-31-2015
  • Based on the Lord of the Rings series
  • Takes place during The Fellowship of the Ring but is separate from them.
  • Story created by darkangel76
  • Roleplay

The Basics ~

Name: Vaemyr
Nickname: Vae
Birth Location: Dale, Middle Earth
Race: Human
Class: Warrior

Appearance ~

Hair Color: Light Brown
Eye Color: Dark brown flecked with gold
Weight: 185 pounds
Height: 5'9
Basic Physical Description: Tall, well defined muscles, browned skin and broad shoulders.
Other Features: Has a scar that runs along his back
Visual Representation: Vaemyr

Background ~

Personality: Gruff, Stubborn, Sarcastic, Unflappable and Devious [At times]

History: Vaemyr grew up in the city of Dale with his mother, a Noblewoman by birth and his father, a blacksmith by trade. Acaelia was a kindhearted woman who'd always been strong willed and always did what she had thought would have been best. She'd been a woman of great beauty and great passions. She loved to read and had hungrily devoured any and all books that she could get her hands on and thus came to be a woman of much knowledge. Gybyrn had been a strong man with a hearty laugh and an easy going temperament. He'd spent a good deal of time traveling abroad but had eventually returned to his roots in Dale. There he and Acaelia were wed. It was a love match and born from it was Vaemyr.

Vaemyr had his mothers inquisitive mind and his fathers physical strength and sense of humor. Between the two of them they had raised Vaemyr to be an intelligent, well read boy. He was taught how to properly wield a blade but also taught that one resorted only to violence as a last resort. It was a happy life filled with much love and joy.

But half-way through his fifteenth year the joy he'd known had suddenly been robbed from him. He and his father received news that Acaelia had been killed. While she had been out riding by the river as was her custom a group of Orcs attacked and slaughtered her. Filled with grief at the loss Vaemyr's father isolated himself and drank himself numb. Vaemyr himself swore vengeance. He went off and trained himself, honing his body and the skills that he'd been taught. Three years later when he was eighteen he received word that his father had finally died. With nothing left binding him to Dale, he set off southward towards Gondor. In his travels he came across a party of men under attack by a horde of Orcs. Without hesitation he lent support to the men. With his help the group managed to gain the upper-hand and defeat the small horde. Grateful for his help, the small band of soldiers asked him to accompany them back to Gondor to properly reward him.

He wanted to decline but common sense over-rode his fiery need for Vengeance. He knew he would not get far without money and he knew that the experience could prove beneficial to him. He reigned in his overwhelming desire to kill and agreed to accompany them.

Once in Gondor he was offered a place inside their military but he declined. He however told them that should they ever go after any Orc's that he would gladly join up with the squad and help them. It was agreed. He was a for-hire-warrior. He was not one of their own so sending him into battle against the Orcs meant less of their own men were in danger. For nearly a decade he worked with Gondor's military, driving back the Orcs time and time again. He came to be known as "The Hellhound of Gondor". He'd gained a formidable reputation and quite a bit of money. Shortly after turning twenty-six he left Gondor and returned to his home, Dale. For a year he spent his time locked away, contemplating his life. He'd killed a great many Orcs but no matter how many fell to his blade it never assuaged the anguish and rage that burned like a wildfire just beneath the calm veneer he presented to the world.

In that year he faced the feelings that he'd kept locked away behind a barricade of ice. Guilt. Guilt that he was just as responsible as the Orcs for his parents death. He laid his feelings to rest and for the first time in a long time the anguished rage that had burned so hotly inside of him for so long, finally quieted down. He emerged from his seclusion and took up a post as a guard to the Nobleman Bastian son of Balthazar. In his service to the family he'd happened upon the couples daughter, Brynne, sewing in the gardens. He deeply admired the beautiful work she'd done and had asked her if she would mind making him a tunic of gold and white, as well as sew in an emblem on his cloak. The emblem was the emblem of the Noble family his mother was descended from. She had agreed.

He stayed on in the post until he turned thirty. With sufficient funds he once more bid Dale farewell. He traveled around for a time, helping those that required help and guarding those that needed guarding. He came to know a calm that had eluded him for the majority of his life. One day while in a town far to the north he heard rumors of Forodwaith. A place said to have been cursed by Sauron's right hand, The lord of the Nazgul. He knew that if any place needed his help it was Forodwaith. Without delay he trekked for the frozen wastelands of Forodwaith, heading for a town called Pynti-Peldot.

Family:
Mother :: Acaelia - Deceased
Father :: Gybryn - Deceased
Likes: Battle, Sleeping, Women [He can appreciate women in a non-sexual way too?], Teasing, Joking and Eating.
Dislikes: Burying fallen comrades, Losing, Being Woken up early, Prigs and uptight personalities and Orcs.
Fears: Spiders and Deep water
Best Memory(ies): Riding out with his parents when he was just a young lad and stopping in a field to enjoy lunch. It was one of the last he spent with his mother.
Worst Memory(ies): Receiving news of his mothers murder. Later receiving news of his fathers Death.
Favorite Color(s): Blacks, Reds, Blues and Greens
Sexual Orientation: Straight / Dominant / Decently Experienced

The Basics ~

Name: Uinen Alatar
Nickname: En
Birthday/Age: Actual age is unknown. After leaving the Undying Lands she wandered for 900 years. She looks to be about mid-twenties.
Birth Location: Undying Lands
Race: Maiar
Class: Istari Wizard

Appearance ~

Hair Color: Light golden Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Weight: 145 pounds
Height: 5'6
Basic Physical Description: Pale smooth skin, full pink lips, dainty shoulders, feminine jaw line, wide eyes slightly tilted at the corners, slender figure with a flare to her hips and a full bosom.
Other Features: Has a birthmark in the shape of a four pointed star on the underside of her right breast.
Visual Representation: Uinen Alatar

Background ~

Personality: Clever, sarcastic, haughty [at times], rude [also at times], calm and kind.

History:

Uinen, originally a being of the Undying Lands was a Maiar who belonged with Ulmo; an Ainu, second greatest of the lords of Valar and one of the Aratar. He was a being with an affinity for water, his name meaning "Rain bringer or Pourer". Uinen was among the few of the Maiar who were female. In the Undying Lands she was known as "The Lady of the Stars". When Manwë summoned the council of the Valar to send three messengers to middle earth she begged Ulmo to let her go but he refused. He wanted no part of the mission and so Curumo, Morinehtr and Olorin were sent.

Never one to be able to accept being told "No" Uinen defied Ulmo and secreted away to middle earth on her own, close on the heels of the other three. However once she came to middle earth she found no trace of the other three. She considered searching them out but the thought that she might run into Curumo first made her quickly forgo that plan. She also knew if she came before Morinehtr and Olorin she'd be in grave trouble because she was not supposed to be there. So she shrouded herself in secrecy and moved across the world on her own. Over the course of time she heard of the great wizard Saruman the white and knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that it was Curumo. Never having trusted nor liked Curumo she stayed far from the shadow cast by Isengard. Through her travels she also heard of another wizard named Gandalf the gray, she had contemplated revealing herself to him but had always drifted back into the shadows of obscurity for reasons she never entirely understood herself. It wasn't the thought of getting into trouble for her actions that made her hesitate -at least not anymore- but she felt that keeping her presence on middle earth a secret was quite important for some reason.

However, despite knowing she needed to remain in hiding she could not help but visit Rivendell, home of the Elves. Curious about how the Elves of Middle-Earth lived she stayed for awhile, living amongst them. Unable to hide who and what she was from the Elves, she began to help teach the healers some of what she knew. The Elven people were quite exceptional with the healing arts. However, in any group there is always one person who stands out, someone whose abilities are far beyond what they should be. In this case, it was an Elven girl named Maranwe Winterborne. She was a quick study and able to grasp things that even more experiences healers had trouble understanding. She taught Maran a few things that she had not taught to the regular classes. She felt that if any, Maran was the one who'd best understand some of the more complex healing magics that, En, knew about. En, stayed there for awhile both teaching and studying but after several years she said good-bye to Rivendell.

She continued to wander the lands as a drifter moving from settlement to settlement, staying away from larger, human populated areas. As the years wore on she began to sense a restlessness in the waters and in the stars. A dark premonition stole over her one night as she lay sleeping, a menacing darkness invaded her sleep and revealed a terrifying omen. Something truly evil was stirring in the background. With a feeling of trepidation she packed what little she had and fled as if Sauron himself had been chasing her. She hid herself far from any living creature but no matter how well hidden she was she could not shake the feeling that a malign presence was slowly gaining strength in the dark reaches of the world. To ease this fear she eventually left her isolation and ventured into the world once more. However, she was unable to find anything that could possibly explain the feeling that had haunted her for the last several years.

But still, the feeling did not abate...

And then without warning between one breath and the next, war broke out. Sauron had come back. She could not tell you when she joined the battle nor how it happened. One day she was travelling around Middle Earth and the next she was caught in a struggle that would consume all of Middle Earth. She helped where she was able and traveled where she was needed. In her travels she came close to Isengard and despite having previously avoided the area she now felt compelled to investigate it. And there she saw the reason she had always remained wary of Curumo; or as he was known now, Sarumon. He had joined with Sauron; had betrayed everything he had once belonged to. For the mighty white wizard, was nothing more than a deceitful snake.

Now, they not only had to contend with Saurons forces but Sarumons as well. Middle Earth was losing this War.

With her staff in hand she headed out to hinder the forces of Sauron and Saruman as best she could. In her travels to aid those who fought against them she heard rumors of lands far to the north that had been cursed by Sauron's right hand man as it were. She knew if she could help the beings of Forodwaith it could add another ally to the forces who fought against the evil might of Sauron and Saruman. She knew her magics would be of great help to the people who'd been plunged into a cursed never-ending winter.

Family: None unless you count Ulmo.
Likes: Alcohol, flowers, rain, thunderstorms, horses, fire, rivers and lakes
Dislikes: Spiders, deserts, big cities, the cold and cruelty.
Fears: Eventually having to face Ulmo. Never being able to return to the Undying Lands.
Best Memory(ies): Leaving the Undying Lands and being able to wander the world.
Worst Memory(ies): Directly defying Ulmo by leaving the Undying Lands.
Favorite Color(s): Blue, white, silver, purple, golds, black, and emerald green.
Sexual Orientation: Straight / Switch / Somewhat experienced

In the Name of the Almighty - Chronicles of the Past

• Writing partner is Razgriz
  • 03-25-2015
  • It is a spin-off of our main Roleplay "In the Name of the Almighty"
  • Will contain a bunch of short side stories that delve into the Horsemens past.
  • No set time period
  • Involves many figures from myth.
  • Roleplay

Basic Information

Character Name : Nanaja
Race : An Akkadian deity of War and Sex
Image : Nanaja

Extra Information

Sexual Experience : Extremely experienced
About Nanaja : Nanaja is the Akkadian Goddess of War and Sex, she ruled over the warrior like race and they worshipped her. That is, until a visit from a certain someone brought an end to the Akkadians and satisfied the Goddess in War and Sex in the process.

Characters/Story Archive [Not in use]

Basic Information

Character Name : Alice
Role : None
Relations : None, only a female that follows her and calls herself "Cheshire"
Image : Alice

Extra Information

Sexual Experience : Very little
About Alice: When Alice returned from Wonderland and told her family about it, they had her locked up in an asylum. Unable to handle the daily tortures and experimentations, her mind shattered and "Wonderland" and Reality collided and in that maelstrom Cheshire was created. Slaughtering everyone she left and went home where she tortured her family for days before killing them and leaving.
Roleplay Status :

Basic Information

Character Name : None
Pseudonym : Cheshire
Role : Unknown
Race : Unknown
Relations : Alice who she is bound with.
Image : Cheshire

Extra Information

About Cheshire: Created in a maelstrom of chaotic horror "Cheshire" appeared before Alice. Nothing is really known about Cheshire, not even her name. Alice dubbed her cheshire for her personality resemblance to the disappearing cat.
Roleplay Status :

Details[/b]]

History/Facts[/color]]

Magnus[/color]]

In this world you can capture the "Essence" of things in cards called "Magnus". The only thing that can not be copied/captured is a living being.

Malpercio[/color]]

Malpercio is an ancient and extremely powerful god from ancient times. 1,000 years ago during the war of the gods, Malpercio was destroyed and their parts sealed within special magnus known as the "End Magnus". They are what keep the islands afloat. Originally, "Malpercio" was human, five humans. Four brothers and a sister, they went to "Zaurak Keep" AKA Cor Hydrae, and asked the Dark Brethern for the power to crush "Wiseman". The dark brethren granted them power however as they had their own goals, they twisted the request and the five mercilessly slaughtered everyone until no one was left alive. The children of the earth joined the battle of the gods, they succeeded in stopping them, killing them with "Godcrafts". Seph, Pieda, Thoran, Vhen and Marno are the names of the siblings.

War of the Gods[/color]]

1,000 years ago, when the islands were still part of the earth, people were taught how to harness the power of their hearts, taught by Wiseman, people began to use the power of their hearts for everything. It brought them great magical abilites, however, Wiseman started "Promagnation" where he was turning living people into magnus. The five siblings confronted Wiseman but were easily bested. When they returned to their home Naos. they found he had turned the people into Magnus and killed the ones who refused. One of the ones he killed was Seph's fiance, Seph being the oldest brother of the 5. He went to the dark brethern for power offering himself to them but their price was all 5 of the siblings and he could not give that. However, the others stepped forward deciding to offer themselves as well. And Malpercio was born.

Afterling[/color]]

"Afterlings" are beings who possess part of a dead god inside of them. When an afterling experiences intense emotions, they transform into monster. Some happened by accident but many of the "Afterlings" were created. Alfards Emperor Olgan told them to force a piece of the dead god inside a person. There were many victims, one transforming in the lab, destroying and killing nearly everything. The experiments were abandoned and the "Afterlings" were let go. If one could harness the power the dead god inside, they would receive great power. Beings with the dead god inside are called "Maledieters".

The Dark Service is a secret battalion of elite troops that embark on incredibly deadly and violent missions, ranging from terrorism and raids to assassinations. They have made Alfard their base of operations, answering only to Baelheit.

Game Details[/color]]

Game : Baten Kaitos Eternal Wings and the lost Ocean and Baten Kaitos Origins.
System : Nintendo
Discs : Eternal Wings is 2 Discs Long and Origins is 2 discs long.
Type : RPG
About : The Baten Kaitos Universe takes place in the Sky. There are 5 Main islands with other, smaller ones floating around the world.

In Eternal Wings you play a Guardian Spirit bonded to a young man named Kalas. In this world, Guardian Spirits are rare as very few can hear their voice but one who is bonded to a spirit receives great wisdom, power and protection from said spirit. They are said to sway the fate of the world. In origins you play as "Marno" bonded to the main character, Sagi. He's a Maledieter, though he doesn't find out for nearly 18 years.

Main Islands[/color]]

Sadal Suud[/color]]

Ruler : Rodolpho

Sadal Suud. A small nation with a leader under the Empires thumb. It has Pherkad, The Ancient Capital. Nunki Valley, a Valley filled with monsters but is the only path between the Capital and a small village. Cebalrai, The Farming Hamlet, A small village that sells produce and the like to the Capital. And last but not least, Moonguile Forest, the people of Sadal Suud are wary of this forest and have legends speaking of an ancient evil sealed deep within the forest.

Diadem[/color]]

Ruler Ladekahn

Diadem. Also a small nation but they are a proud and strong people and are often at odds with the Empire. Here there lies The Shrine of Winds, unknown to any and all within Diadem except for the King whose sworn duty is to protect the shrine and the evil that lay within. Castle Elnath, the residence of the King as well as where the Knights of Diadem are located. The knights are exceptionally skilled in combat, they are brave and loyal to the king. They would willingly lay down their lives to protect their King. Sheliak The Castle Town, a decently sized town located near Castle Elnath. Cloud Passage, a passage of clouds that connects the the town to a fishing village, filled with monsters, it is quite dangerous. Then there is Nashira The Fishing Village, a small fishing village that makes a living by catching fish and selling it. They are a superstitious people and believe bringing strangers on their boats is bad luck and scares the fish away. The Lesser Celestial River, the river the fisherman make their living off of. It is an off shoot of The Greater Celestial river, which is said to flow around the entire world.

Anuenue[/color]]

Ruler : Corelia

Anuenue. This nation is quite a bit bigger than the others, the people of Anuenue are a festive people and are opposed to any and all forms of strife. They have a history of remaining completely neutral to all of the other island nations. Here there is Komo Mai The City of Flowers, Komo Mai has the School of Magic where people from all over the world come to study. Then there is the Ancient Library of Magic, this Library has been abandoned for centuries and is overrun with monsters as well as having strong magical seals placed everywhere. The Holoholo Jungle, a confusing maze of trees, ledges and dead ends and filled with many deadly creatures. It is impossible to navigate through this Jungle without first receiving a landmark stone. Opu The Waterfall Village, a small village off a little ways from any main roads. The Celestial Tree, a Tree of gigantic proportions, can be seen from a long distance as it towers over the island. It blooms once every thirty years and is a time where the entire island celebrates. No one is sure how the tree grew to such a size nor how it sustains itself.

Mira[/color]]

Ruler : Calbren

Mira. Mira is a strange island that shifts between dimensions, often disappearing for long periods of time, it is the only place one can gain a Guardian Spirit. To reach the island you must travel through the trail of souls. If you veer off course you are likely to fall into an outer dimension that is filled with monsters that will devour anything that happens to find itself there. The main city Balancoire Borough of Illusions is located in the center of the island. It is called the "Borough of Illusions" because of the fog. The fog seems to have a life of it's own, thickening to the point you feel your lost in another world. Next is Nekton The Shrine of the Spirits, located near the top of the island. Here is where you come to gain a spirit. Because Mira shifts between different dimensions the barrier between realms is very thin, allowing spirits to enter our world. Then there is Reverence The Picture Book Village, it is exactly how it sounds. It is a village that looks and operates like a pop up picture book. A little ways down there is Detourne The Mystical Gardens, to the people of Mira, Detourne is nothing spectacular but to outsiders it's a confusing puzzle where the laws of physics don't exist. And lastly is Parnasse The Confectionery Village, it is located near the bottom of the island and is a village made entirely of sugar, candy, pastries and all kinds of sweets.

Alfard[/color]]

Ruler : Geldoblame

Alfard. The people of this nation believe they are superior to all the other island nations. They believe they are the "elite" and are destined to lead the inferior nations. The people of Alfard have abandoned things like magic and Wings of the Heart, and instead rely on mechanical winglets and technologies such as guns and tanks. They have erased any and all natural beauty from the island and have replaced it with tall metal buildings, factories and man-made marvels. At the heart of Alfard lies the Upper Capital the area where the nobles and government officials reside. Then there is Mintaka the Imperial Capital, this is where you'll find the shops and is also where the rest of the Empires elite live. A ways from both of these is Azha Village. A small village that ekes out a living mining Iron Ore from the lava caves. The Azhani people are treated as inferior by the rest of the Island, they are pushed day and night to deliver shipments to the capital and are paid very little for their efforts. Lastly there is the Nihal Desert a desert of such intense heat you can not traverse it without carrying flame ice. Flame ice is so cold not even lava from the lava caves can melt it.

Minor Islands[/color]]

Hassaleh[/color]]

Ruler : None

Hassaleh is a small island near Alfard, not many people live here but its a peaceful place. There is the Nusakan Thornwood, which is a forest covered in thorns and thickets. Past that is the small town of Sheratan which is a home to a few people, their numbers greatly diminished when former Emperor of Alfard, Olgan, took the men away to build its main city of Mintaka. All of them died. Its covered in briers. Near the bottom is the Lake Botein Ruins, ancients ruins from a time long past that sits partially under the lake. Hassaleh was formerly called "Cujam" and was part of the stretch of land where the battle between gods and the ancient wizards took place. Most of the dead gods fell here.

Wazn[/color]]

Ruler : Xelha.

Wazn is an island that has not had contact with any of the other islands for over a century. For a long time, the nation existed in stories only, Wazn, the Ice Lands and ruled by powerful witches. In the age of the gods, the Witches works with the wizards who'd defeated Malpercio. The witches absorbed the Ocean into themselves to keep the gods bodies from tainting it. Each Queen of Wazn is given this burden to carry. When the ocean returns to the world, the Queen would forfeit her life. There are the snowy mountains of Gomeisa, or the ice cliffs, it takes up the majority of the island. There is the town of Cursa which lies at the base of the nations kingdom, the houses and kingdom are all made of ice. Kaffaljidhma is the castle of Wazn. Lake of the Dragon is where the Ocean Mirror is protected, one of he three ancient artifacts, many Ice Queens have lost their lives trying to get the Mirror.

Naos[/color]]

A place of perpetual cold rain, it is the home to the five siblings and later raises into the sky with a stretch of land that reached Cujam which later raised into the sky on its own due to the amount of gods slain there.

Important Locations[/color]]

Taintclouds[/color]]

The taintclouds are dense, poisonous sea of gas beneath the floating islands, acting as a barrier.

Trail of Souls[/color]]

Trail of Souls is the path that allows one to travel between dimensions and is how you get to Mira. However if you're not careful you'll fall into an "Outer Dimension".

Outer Dimensions[/color]]

There are several "outer dimension" but its where monsters, the dark brethern, Spirits and cor hydrae exist.

Cor Hydrae[/color]]

Cor Hydrae is home to the "Dark Brethern" demons. Cor Hydrae is the home for countless monsters and demons who were once human before bartering with the Dark Brethren and unwillingly having their souls and bodies corrupted by their power. The fortress itself was eventually exiled to another dimension by the Children of the Earth and several humans during a brutal battle occurring some time after The War of The Gods. It serves as the Brethrens' main base of operations where the demons form their plans for war and launch their armies from.

Duhr[/color]]

Ruler : Great Kamroh

Duhr : exists beneath Taintclouds and is inhabited by the descendants of the Wizards who slew the wicked god Malpercio as well as other deities. There is the Labryinth of Duhr which is where people find themselves if they fall through the taintclouds. Gemma is the main village and where Kamroh lives, they continue to practice the old ways. Algorab village is a small village that has abandoned the old ways. Their magic is much weaker than the residents of Gemma. Capella was once a beautiful garden but was destroyed a long time ago, turning it into a garden of death. A thick substance called "Rubber mud" blankets the entire garden. It is also where one of the 3 sacred artifacts was being kept, the Sword of the Heavens. Zosma Tower is located next to Algorab village and is the center of the barrier that protects Duhr from the wicked gods.

Idea[/b]]

So, I wanted this story to take place 20 or so years before the games. My character is going to be a female spiriter, a person who has a guardian spirit. However she doesn't tell anyone about it, she works in the Dark Service. Depending on the person and what they choose to do with their character, will have an affect on how the story will play out. This is a Fandom Idea. I've outlined all the necessary information.

The idea takes from the part of religion that claims that Eve was Adam's Second wife. His first wife being Lilith, who would not submit to Adam and was replaced by Eve. Lilith becoming a succubus after being discarded.

Lilith, after being thrown away vows revenge. Taking seven pieces of her own soul, she creates the 7 Deadly Sins and cast them into the world. Her goal was to gather power from the humans that infested the world. Each fragment of her soul would latch onto a human who was close to their sin. And slowly would drive them down the path of over-indulgence until it completely consumed them and further past that until it kills the host, the Human. The sin then would find another victim. The energy released by the host as they are consumed, powers Lilith and the sins.

And while there were more effective means of gathering power, this path offered her the chance to take revenge on all the sons and daughters of Adam and Eve. All the people with their DNA running through them, no matter how forgotten it might be.

Her goal, to destroy humans and their creator. She'd make him pay for creating and discarding her. To take on the maker, she knew she'd require vast amounts of power, the lives of an innumerable amount of souls. Its been many eons since her plan was set in motion and she is fast approaching the day her revenge would be complete.

In this story I will be playing Lilith and the 7 Sins she creates.
My partner would play the people that the sins attach to as well as the Maker in the final fight. How quickly each person "falls" would be up to my partner. Some would naturally fall faster than the others and some would take longer to work on. However, there will be a limit to how long they can last overall [This is mostly to keep people from spending forever on Lust/Greed]

This is an original idea of mine. How many people we cycle through and time limits will be discussed with my potential partner.

-- If you have any ideas/thoughts you think might work well with this idea, then feel free to mention it. I have no issues with the idea changing/evolving.

All 7 sins have a "Base Appearance" and then a "Human Appearance". Their base appearance is how they really look, the human appearance is used to obviously deceive other humans.
  • None of the Sins have a set gender. Some have a preference but its not set in stone.
  • Each Sin has a passive influence, just being near them is enough to bring forth the feelings/desires associated with each one. The effect is doubled on someone vulnerable to that sin, when the sin finds the vulnerable one, they will attach to them.
  • The Sins sometimes focus the Humans attention on another Human, rather than themselves all the time. It depends on the Human in particular.
  • Envy can change it's shape at any point and turn into anything it wants.
  • Lust will appear in the form most desired by their host.
  • Following the Sin's is Lilith's Harvester who takes the enriched souls once the Sin's have done their work.

Pertinent Characters[/color]]

Amber Malkin[/i]]

She is the serious-minded twin, and is the first of the twins to feel the supernatural presence at Greenwich. Amber is shy, and as such feels a little left out when next to her more exuberant twin. She is close to her sister, but will not always tell her what is on her mind. Amber has frequent dreams of a mysterious and menacing gathering in a forest and in the school itself. As the manga progresses Amber is drawn more under the control of the supernatural presence and spends most of her time asleep. In book three it was revealed that Amber was hit by a car yet miraculously survived and while she was with Jeanie in the art gallery she became possessed by Mary Spector.

Jeanie Malkin[/color]]

Jeanie is the more outgoing of the two, and makes friends easily. She sometimes will accidentally leave her quieter sister out in her drive to be accepted. Jeanie is very loyal to Amber, however. Jeanie can be a rebel at times, and as such will not always make the right choices. After leaving Greenwich she becomes a paralegal secretary.

Millie[/color]]

Millie is a student at Greenwich Private College. She is one of the more knowledgeable people about the mysteries that surround the bushland area, since her mother, grandmother, and great-grandmother have all gone to Greenwich when they were younger. Peppy and popular, she is quick to invite the two sisters into her social group. However, she is pronounced "missing" in the first novel. Eventually, Jeanie finds her dead body floating in a pool of water. In the short story featured in the three book collection, it's revealed that Millie comes from a family of witches that are bent on finding the secret to eternal youth and immortality and is believed to be related to Peggy Sue, the girl who escaped Greenwich Private college in the 1920s when Beatrice and Mary Spector arrived on a horse and carriage. Millie is Greenwich Private College's 11th victim but the schools 23rd victim.

Mrs. Skeener[/color]]

She is the vice-principal of Greenwich Private College, and refuses to let twins into the school under any circumstances. Mrs. Skeener has a mysterious back room in her office, which contains an antique dress, picture of two twins and an ax. Speculation exists between some of the students that these twins are related somehow to Mrs. Skeener. When in actuality, the picture is of her and her twin sister, Mary Spector.

Mary Spector[/color]]

Mrs. Skeener's twin sister and an art prodigy. Mary was one of the twelve girls who disappeared when the school first opened, and it is her paintings which decorate the school's halls. She's the one who possesses Amber.

Avril Merriweather[/color]]

The school's first headmistress and its founder, back when it was a finishing school for young ladies during the 1920s, and Mrs. Skeener's aunt. Avril was formerly a governess in England, known for her cruel techniques for disciplining her charges. One such example, of locking them in wardrobes, resulted in a girl going mad and biting off her tongue. Her reputation ruined, Avril bought a patch of land in the Australian bush, away from prying eyes, and founded her school. She continued her sadistic teachings, such as locking misbehaving students inside of a coffin that had air holes covered by black velvet. One such girl who suffered the most was an orphan, tormented by both Avril and the eleven other girls who made up the class. The girl, known by the others as "She", escaped into the bush and vanished. Some time after, Avril disappeared, the first to do so before the girls would be taken

"She"[/color]]

An orphan girl whose name was never revealed, she was one of the twelve girls who made up the first class of Greenwich Private College, back when it was Merriweather's Finishing School for Young Ladies during the 1920s. "She" suffered the most at the hands of Avril Merriweather, having her hair cut off and regularly being locked inside the coffin Avril used for punishment. One day, "She" ran into the bush surrounding the school, where it is believed she came across a quinkan, an Australian spirit of the Dreaming who was also the "Fairy King", and sold her soul in return for revenge. "She" began luring her tormentors back into the bush and ate their souls, turning them into quinkan just as she had been.

Minor characters[/b]]

Schala

Trevor

Gabrielle

Catherine Anu - Had a friend who disappeared at the school named Anne Galloway.

Jessie Malkin - The twins aunt and the Headmistress at the School. She was aware of Ms. Skeeners rule on twins but lied on the application to get them to accepted into the school. Left when the twins arrived, uncertain if she brought them there intentionally because of the stories.

Anne Galloway - A student who went to school with Catherine Anu, her roommate and best friend. Anne was one of the many girls who disappeared at the school over the years and is believed to become a Quinkan herself via having her soul eaten/collected.

Eileen - A student at Greenwich Private College in its first incarnation and talked to Beatrice when she, along with Mary, arrived at Greenwich Private College but disappeared a day later due to falling asleep and sleepwalking into the bush.

About the Story[/color]]

Jeanie and Amber Malkin - identical twin sisters - are new students at the 100-year-old Greenwich Private College, a boarding school in North Sydney, Australia that lies on the edge of vast, virgin bush`lands. After settling in and meeting new friends, the girls learn an unsettling secret: time and time again over the past century, students have wandered off into the wilderness surrounding the school and vanished without a trace, never to return. The twins begin to have nightmares, it starts off with them in the outback wearing Victorian dresses with other women out there talking to each other while the tree's rained blood down on them. They both share this night after night. Jeanie and Amber begin to discover the mystery behind the disappearances and also the reason why the college's creepy vice-principal carries such a prejudice against identical twins.

Extra's[/color]]

Set : Greenwich Private College / Merriweather Finishing School for Girls, North Sydney, Australia
Genre : Horror-esque
Time Period : Set in the modern day but goes back to the 1920's.
Special Notes :
  • Takes from aboriginal lore.
  • Merriweather vanishings counted 12.
  • Greenwich's Vanishings counted 11.
  • Millie's body is the only body to have ever been discovered.
  • Quinkan possess sleeping people and take them over, walking them out into the Bushlands where they vanish and are never seen again. Either turned into Quinkan or Trees known as "Weeping Tree's" which surround the area Millie's body was found. Smoke can neutralize them.
  • The girls who were left in the finishing school began carrying weapons and cutting their arms or other forms self-mutilation to keep from falling asleep and being taken.
  • Beatrice and Mary were forced far into the bushlands by the other remaining girls. The girls believed "she" wanted revenge on Avril and her whole line and were offering the twin sisters to her. Beatrice killed one of the girls with an axe, much to Mary's horror and the both of them fled. Its uncertain what happened after that. When the authorities arrived they found beatrice bloodied, disoriented and clinging to an axe while muttering, no one else was ever found.
  • Beatrice spent most of her life locked away in an institute and abandoned, it wasn't until she was a very old woman and her father had died, that she'd been released.
  • In the end the school ends up burning down with only Ms. Skeener and the Quinkan inside.
  • This is a Fandom Idea. I've outlined all the necessary information in here.

Idea[/b]]

I want this RP to take place 102 years after the school burns down. A man buys the land and builds a large house for his wife and his son and twin daughters, thinking the isolation would help relax him and give him some respite, completely unaware of the lands history. For awhile, nothing out of the ordinary happens not until their 6th month in that house. At that point small oddities begin happening here and there.

At some point guests will arrive at the house. Who, how many and for what reason will be decided between me and my partner but one of them will know the history of the place and will tell them then.

I will be playing the Mother, Twin sisters as well as the Quinkan. If you have anything you think might work well with this, then let me know in your PM.

Updated Journal

Updated Journal

Updated Journal

Updated Journal

Updated Journal

Updated Journal