Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sinner's Secrets

1779719_477620119010999_1467658881_n.jpg

Sinner's Secrets takes place in a land most formally known as "Realm of Secrets" though it has gone by many other names, and multiple other titles, therefore it's most commonly known simply as "Secrets". It has a king and queen who are far from your typical choices for rulers, as such the kingdom is not run in it's usual manner. In this place everyone and everything has secrets. Yes I said everything. The waters and the trees, they all live, they have beating hearts and thriving souls. In a word they are haunted. With the spirits of good and evil. The woods of course more so than anything. To learn more about the Whispering Woods you will have to contact the lord or lady. Briefly however, I will attempt an explanation. Secrets was one of the first kingdoms created in the immortal realm, it is the home for great goodness and great evil. Evil consumed one who was greatly trusted in this land, and he allowed a curse to consume to woods, giving them a life of their own. When enraged the woods come to life and become homicidle, as is what happened to the first rulers of the land, killed by the woods.... Consumed by their very own fears that the evil that lurks within the trees weilded.

This game is open to all sorts of creatures with all sorts of levels of knowedge and such. If you wish to join please feel free to contact me and I will certainly help you on the path to making a profile and of course setting up an entrance or whatever else you need/would like in the game.

Secrets is a modern day, fantasy, sandbox (for the most part) game. Though technology has not been brought in as of yet due to the land being dormant for so long.

Game Rules/Requirements:

* All site rules, as well as game rules must be read, accepted and followed.
* All members must be respected, both in and out of character unless it fits with the scene.
* Do not mix ooc and ic.
* I must approve all profiles before they are brought into the role play (they should be posted in character thread before posted ic)
* Do not bring a large story-line into play without running it past me first.
* Be creature, and have fun.

Sinners Secrets Board

If you're interested in joining, private message me​

I can talk to Kitty if you like Angel.... And you guys behave... Now the rules of the site are clear this isn't idle chat. :p It's about the game... You all have to just be patient till we get far enough for the ooc. :p

I follow a LOT of gypsy pages on facebook. So I come across some pretty awesome finds now and again for pictures.

Well I need a layout so that I can get my profile together once again

Alright... Character sheet up and ready to go. :)

I will of course allow the adding of more than two characters later so don't freak (you know me with 153 from the last game can't stop at two.lol) Just want to give you all a chance to get to know the land first. :)

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=52214&pid=1354180#pid1354180

For those who don't already know, or those interested in joining the game who would like to check it out. Sinner's Secrets now has a subforum. :)

Please feel free to click the title of the group in this post and it will take you directly to our new board.

RE: Sinner's Secrets Group RP (Welcoming new players)

Alright, I'm sorry that took as long as it did, I needed to just buckle down and get her done, I have edited up this thread however, to give a better outline of things. Hopefully I managed to do that. :)

RE: Sinner's Secrets Group RP (Welcoming new players)

I've been down the past few days with real life stuff, and am getting past a bit of food poisoning... But I am hoping to open up some new stuff in Secrets some time in the next week or two, the game is of course still open for new members, just PM me, even if I'm not on the site officially, I do check in every once in a while to see if I have new messages, don't like to leave people hanging.

Also of course for current residents of Secrets, your ideas and new characters are always welcome. >^.^<

Back
Top Bottom