Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Extinction: Zombie Apocalypse Group

AlphaWolfQuin

Pulsar
It's the year 2025 and the entire world has gone to hell. Everything you thought was safe, all the security and comfort you once had is gone. Death lurks around every corner, the smell of rotting flesh replaces the smell of fresh air. Luxuries like fresh fruit, toilet paper, and hot water are slowly becoming non existent. The people you once knew and loved are changing due to either infection or the chaos that surrounds them everyday. The life you once knew has been ripped away from you and the only choice you have is to survive. Will you count on other survivors that you meet or will you try and stand alone? The human race is facing extinction, it's time to do what you can to survive.

I'm looking for a solid group of people to join the characters needed are as follows:

Doctors (Vets, medics, physicians, etc.)
Soldiers/ Law Enforcement
Farmers
Regular Survivors
Hunters

Rules of the game:
1) Rules of the site AND of Group RP must be followed.

2) All IC threads for this RP are to be made by the organizer (or GM) of the game ONLY. Requests for threads may be made accordingly, however, and will be added when approved.

3) Posts should be written in 3rd person/past and should also be approximately a paragraph minimum in length (typical exceptions are when you are transitioning threads as sometimes those only require a couple sentences). Basically, something people can go off of so that they can further things along in the plot, character development, action, what have you. We don't expect novels, but things that'll move things along. So, don't sweat it if you like to write tons OR if you like to write short but sweet posts. All styles and levels are welcome here.

4) When moving from thread to thread, make sure you indicate what thread you'll be moving to using parentheticals. Example: (Exits to The Great Hall)

5) Do NOT just kill off someone's character or disrespect a person's limits/kinks/etc or anything like that in this RP. So, be sure to discuss such things with them first before doing anything like that.

6) Do NOT do anything sooo drastic that it might alter the complete tone, outcome, etc of the plot and character development set in motion unless you discuss it BOTH with the GM AND in OOC. Minor plot points do not need discussion, though it's recommended you at least PM someone if you are planning a pairing or something along those lines unless you just want things to progress naturally.

7) We'll be using a tagging system in our posting. So, everyone will be using a header when they post. No exceptions. Tagging and headers will be explained in a subsequent post.

8) Since this is a group RP, people are dependent on others to post. However, people also have lives outside of RP. Given this, the expectation is that people should not pester others about posting unless they go THREE OR MORE DAYS without posting. After this much time has passed, it is considered all right to POLITELY nudge someone to post so as to allow your characters to continue on within the RP. If you know you'll take longer than three days to post, PLEASE let us know about your delay in the 'absences and delays' thread. Anyone who doesn't post for MORE THAN 10 DAYS WITHOUT WORD will be considered inactive. To become active once again within the RP, please contact a GM.

9) No OOC chatter in the IC threads. Please keep it either in the OOC thread for this RP or to PMs.

10) Be friendly and fair and try not to isolate or ignore anyone in the RP and most importantly... HAVE FUN!

This will be taking place in a sub forum with multiple threads. The use of headers is MANDATORY as stated in the rules above. Headers keep things clean and organized especially when playing multiple characters. If you are new to this and interested but don't understand how it works I am more then willing to help you out and answer any questions you have :)

Anyone interested, either PM me or post in this thread. As soon as I feel we have enough people to start I will request a sub forum and make up a character profile sheet. ALL PROFILES MUST BE SUBMITTED TO ME FOR APPROVAL BEFORE THE CHARACTERS CAN BE PLAYED.

I love that avatar Sirix, and I'm totally ok with you joining the game. Doubt Snake has any objections either, afraid I don't know the other two lovely ladies longer than this thread, but... I'm rather confident that you're welcome. :)

btw boss lady. :D We may get a little minxie in here some time this evening too.

LMAO.... Yes a minxie. :p ( a minx)

You big bully.... Yes HQ is thinking of joining.... And if I can get Angel on here he may too. :D

Alright guys here's the link to the profile sheet, remember to submit your profiles to me for approval :)

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=52199

*Blushes hardcore*
Awe Snix you're definitely one of my drugs DA is too :) I love RPing with you guys, hehe Snix you're so gonna know my first two characters I post. I'm used to them being wolves but I think I can play them as bad ass humans too XD

Hey, Snake? Got an idea/preference where all our characters are going to wind up? Just so I know how to have my person end up at said location.

I'm gonna have a camp located in Oxford, Connecticut that is run by Dax (Who will be made soon) and Jamie Draven. There will most likely be other camps and places like hospitals, factories, malls, that are all rundown but still have some supplies in them. Once the sub forum is made you can also request threads to be made up as well :)

Well, despite the fact that I am usually the first one dead in zombie survival games......... Color me intrested

*comes stumbling in, the uncorked and partly consumed remains of a molotov cocktail in one hand, and an obscenely large but alarmingly empty bottle of pain pills in the other*

Well, I figure this should be worth a try then.

It'll be alright Kiric, even if you die least you can say you had fun till it happened right? :D

*hugs*

Welcome to the game

May I join this group RP? I've RPing on Blue Moon since November but mostly one on one and I would like to try out a group RP.

Back
Top Bottom