Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Red's therapy couch

rosita red

Star
Well, I've browsed a few other journals, and decided I might as well try it myself. Maybe it will be therapeutic, seeing as rping isn't bringing me as much joy as it used to when I first began. I feel like I want to bang my head and scream like a four year old when I get another "I wish you good luck finding someone : )" about something I seriously want to do. Of course I wouldn't bang my head, (at least not on something hard that could seriously cause some hurt, but a pillow on the other hand....) However I do find that a good primal scream of frustration does a soul good every now and then. That being said, I'm going to bed.

I can sympathize with you, sweetheart....I 've got 3 RP's right now that became dead in the water and I sent out queries, asking if it was something I've said or done to cause these holds....so far I've gotten no replies.....it's like what I hear about men and premature ejaculation....things tend to start off quick and with excitement that all of a sudden----'BANG!'---and then.....nothing
have a good rest and try not to press hard down on the pillow

It's been sort of an odd day... I was stressed out for a bit when a manager at work asked me to stick around for a bit for my one year evaluation. Luckily everything went very well, and best of all I got a raise, which I am very happy about. Back to work tomorrow!

well, hopefully after good news like that, returning to work might find you in better spirits....congratulations on your raise

Today was a good day. Went shopping with my best friend and my mom, and best of all someone found my class ring that's almost been missing for a year.

Back
Top Bottom