Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kindly Deeds (ilaughatmyself, Love'sRequim)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilaughatmyself

Supernova
Jason Redd walked out of his 1010 Math class with a smile on his face. He had gotten a high score on a recent exam, and because of it, he had received a pardon from homework tonight, leaving him free for the rest of the evening. He pushed his glasses up slightly, the black rims sliding up his clean face and the clear lenses resting and adjusting the pupils of grey eyes. His black hair sat slightly disheveled, and his chin was beginning to grow some stubble of the same black as his hair. He walked, excited to let his friends know that he could hang out.

Having finished with her assignments for English Kaori O'connel made her way towards the direction of the library, standing at 5'6'' she had raven black hair that went down to her waist and hazel eyes with pale ivory skin Kaori was one of the more popular girls in school because of her looks. It often brought unwanted attention, it wasn't like she was trying to be one of the prettiest girls, that's just how it had happened. As she made her way to the library a very tall muscular male stood in her way, frowning slightly she hugged the books in her arms closer to her chest. "Brandon please move out of the way" Moving closer to her Brandon looked at her with an all too familiar look, it was one of lust. Every male student and even the teachers looked at her in such a way and it annoyed her to no end, it was one reason she and Brandon were no longer together, that and well, the fact that he was an asshole. Smirking he would cross his arms, "How about you and me go back to my room and pick up where things left off?" Stepping back she would shake her head, being denied pissed him off more then anything. Reaching for her he would grab her wrist tightly trying to drag Kaori closer, wincing she tried to free her arm "Let go that hurts!"

Jason frowned as, on the way to his dorm, he heard the sounds of a struggle somewhere down a hallway. Sighing, his kind side took over and he went that way. Once the source of the sounds came into view, he set his books down and called out to them. "Hey!" It looked like the large male was trying to rape...wait, that was Kaori! They were roommates, and he was always nice to her. He had to stop this. "Hey! Stop!" He ran toward them, his athletic body carrying him quickly over the tile flooring.

Hearing someone running towards them Brandon scoffed softly and released Kaori's wrist, sure he wanted her but not at the risk of a scene being caused. Walking past Jason he pushed him out of his way, "move dork" Storming off he left the two alone. Kaori went over to Jason to make sure he was alright, "he didn't hurt you did he?"

Jason wasn't much of a fighter. He knew this, and was ready to receive the beating of a lifetime for interrupting the man's attempt at sexual satisfaction, but damnit, he would make an excellent distraction. That's why he closed his eyes as the big guy approached, but was really surprised to discover that he shoved him out of the way, leaving him and Kaori together. He smiled a wide smile as she asked if he was alright, nodding his head and putting a hand on the shoulder of his good friend. "Don't worry, he didn't even punch me. Better question, are you alright, Kaori?"

Kaori smiled and shrugged, "I'm fine, he didn't do anything to me yet so it's all good." The fact that he had gone after her terrified Kaori and made her slightly depressed but she wouldn't show those things. How could she? Everyone was expecting her to be Miss perfect, and so that's what she pretended to be, always pretty, always kind and always perfect like nothing ever bothered her. Looking at Jason she smiled softly and kissed his cheek "Thanks for the save" Turning she headed off towards the library again, "If he comes after you let me know, I'll be in the library"

He smiles when she says she wasn't hurt, relief flooding through him. Though he would never tell her, he did have a bit of a crush on his roommate. Not that he had a chance in hell in scoring her, but hey, a guy can dream, can't he. When she places the kiss on his cheek, he feels his face go red and he seizes up, hearing her suggestion if that guy goes after him and nodding, but standing for a few minutes stunned. After regaining his composure, he sighs and picks up his books, heading back to their dorm. Once arriving, thoughts he had on the trip had made him a bit hard, but he dare masturbate with the fear of her arriving at any moment staying in the air. He sighs and lays on his bed, pulling out a book and starting to read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom