Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Silly Gothic Name Generator [Get a free mini-myth!]

Karameida

Sometimes a Dream, Sometimes a Nightmare
So, I found this on facebook and thought I'd post it up for people to find their own names. Again, this is just for silly, silly fun!

Take the first initial of your first and last name and match it up with the list below to find your Gothic Name.

Mine is Dusk Spirit

First Name ........ Last Name

A : Belladonna ........ A : Blood
B : Dusk ................ B : Grim
C : Moon .............. C : Nightshade
D : Raven ............ D : Wicked
E : Scarlet .......... E : Grave
F : Misty ............. F : Shadow
G : Black ............. G : Caster
H : Rayne ........... H : Storm
I : Elvira ............ I : Fallen
J : Destiny ......... J : Dark One
K : Ebony .......... K : Drake
L : Ruby ............ L : Spirit
M : Lily ............. M : Stalker
N : Velvet ........ N : Tempest
O : Mercy ........ O : Hunter
P : Voodoo ........ P : Witch
Q : Chaos ........ Q : Nightbird
R : Willow ........ R : Phantom
S : Cat ............ S : Lullaby
T : Autumn ........ T : Dreamer
U : Whisper ........ U : Oblivion
V : Misery ........ V : Thunder
W : Twilight ........ W : Wolf
X : Spider ........ X : Ashes
Y : Winter ........ Y : Pitch
Z : Noir ........... Z : Lightening

RE: Silly Gothic Name Generator

Willow Spirit, eh? Uh. Well. Uhm. Yeah, I've no idea how I can make that come off as manly lol!!!

Oh, FFS. Thought that I could redeem myself by using my nickname in place of my first name. Nope. If I do that it's Lily Spirit. I give up.

tumblr_m26nvnNG5o1qkk10ro1_500.jpg

Lily spirit? That is so much worse than Willow Spirit!!

Laughs

Thats just hilarious. If I go with my Nickname it's Ebony Spirit.

God, mine's just as bad: Scarlet Grave

FML >_<

Velvet Phantom?...Cat stalker? This...is hilarious.

Belladonna Drake..... Apparently I'm Bilbo's mom....

BOW BEFORE RAVEN GRIM.

I sound so mighty.

Tilt head

Velvet Lullaby?

Snicker

I sound more like an incredibly sultry bard than having a gothic name, personally.

Velvet Phantom - my name before I got married and still had my original surname - now that sounds more Gothic.

Rave's name sounds pretty cool....Raven Grim
Hero....well actually Hero's sounds cool too
Yuna is a sultry bard song
and andy stalks poisonous plants.

Fascinating. x3

Cat Hunter

I feel I've only been fulfilling the "tracking" part of my hunter duties...

Cat Phantom...

I am really not sure of how I'm supposed to take that. :S

And after seeing some of these names, I'm getting half tempted to write little mini-myths about each one too try and salvage them into having some kind of tragedy or heroism...

Alvis Alendran said:
And after seeing some of these names, I'm getting half tempted to write little mini-myths about each one too try and salvage them into having some kind of tragedy or heroism...

Ooh, please do. And then post them on the forum, if you please.

Okay, so I started to write teh mini-myths. ANd because you encoraged it Erit, you get one first. :p I give you...

The Velvet Phantom!​

Today is no tale of heroes and champions. No, on this day we speak of villains, of thieves, and the actions that they have taken to shape the lands. And how in the most unlikely places, the seeds of what could be called honour could be found.

He was not a man of conscience, but he had become a man of means. Morals were a thing that could be afforded by those with the wealth to indulge in such things. Wanting more, but having no opportunities, this man made his life a thing of shadows and darkness, prowling the well monied sections of the kingdom.

He took what he could, jewels and coin, but never lingered for long, taking only what was easily available to him. His success was beyond expectation, the wealth he took allowing him to elevate himself far beyond his previous station, all the while knowing that he would keep needing more and more to keep himself afloat.

This Phantom took many things, but it was not until he stole into teh chambers of a noble lady to take those jewels he had seen, that he found she had woken in the night. Her fright was not something that he had intended, and while pocketing her jewels, he assured her that he had meant her no harm. In his attempts to smooth her feelings, he found that a something he had not intended was taking place. This young noble lady seemed to find his presence exciting. The hint of the unknown, and of the dangerous. He stole more than her jewels that night.

Now as time moved on, his nightly predations included more than jewels. He never took what was not freely offered, and he found more and more than noble ladies would leave precious things in full view, in the hopes of tempting the Phantom to their chambers. It was this new, adn growing reputation that earned him the new name of Velvet Phantom.

Even these predations began to fall short, as his jewels began to fall short. He was becoming unable to make the ends meet that he needed to. He accepted the contract of a man who offered him a great sum of gold for his greatest theft yet. The princess of the realm.

The man swore it was to ransom her, to make a statement against the king, and taking the coin, the Velvet Phantom made his play. The princess was not hard to entice out of the castle, his reputation making him irresistible to her young and naive heart. She was led to a secluded glade, where she was taken by those he had been in employ of. The Velvet Phantom had been led to believe he worked for a noble house, one who would make statement of her capture, but the men he saw now were little more than brigands, and slavers, and he well knew the fate of those taken by them.

This, he knew, would not stand. He was a thief, and lover, not a slaver. He intervened, attacking the men, knowing that his actions were likely futile, but that he must try. Through skill and luck, the princess was able to mount her horse, and make good on her escape. The Velvet Phantom was not so fortunate.

Beset by many, he fell to the blades of his foes, but his sacrifice was not in vain. The princess returned to the capital, and told all of the attack on her, and the valiant man who had saved her life. The Velvet Phantom was retrieved, and buried with honour on the royal grounds. His funeral was attended by many of the noble ladies he'd vistied, all of them stood with hearts broken at his passing.

And so ended the tale and legacy of the Velvet Phantom.

Glad you enjoyed it. :p If you share it around or the like, just credit me, s'all I ask!

Anyone else who wants their own mini-myth, just ask here, and I'll post one. Or if you're shy, PM me, and I can get you one that way. :)

Alvis Alendran said:
Glad you enjoyed it. :p If you share it around or the like, just credit me, s'all I ask!

Anyone else who wants their own mini-myth, just ask here, and I'll post one. Or if you're shy, PM me, and I can get you one that way. :)

I WANT A MINI MYTH! GIMMIE! O.O
Dusk Spirit / Ebony Spirit

Kara wants a mini myth ._.

If you could somehow involve the fiery, wrath, warrior thing...that would be fantastic...or even the "Gruff Valkyrie" thing that would also be just as fantastic o.o
Just saying ._.

Back
Top Bottom