Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Accidental Canges by RobBase086 and Angel Kenzie

A part of her mind registered the fact that something was wrong as he started to fuck her. This was her first time. He'd just popped her cherry. It should have hurt....but it didn't. It felt like she was in heaven, and just the feel of his cock inside of her brought relief. She was groaning with each of his thrusts into her, feeling her body tightening with each one, each thrust pushing her closer and closer to the edge, making her feel better and better. "Oh god yes!!!" As he fucked her, her breasts shook with each of his thrusts.

Angel Kinzie said:
A part of her mind registered the fact that something was wrong as he started to fuck her. This was her first time. He'd just popped her cherry. It should have hurt....but it didn't. It felt like she was in heaven, and just the feel of his cock inside of her brought relief. She was groaning with each of his thrusts into her, feeling her body tightening with each one, each thrust pushing her closer and closer to the edge, making her feel better and better. "Oh god yes!!!" As he fucked her, her breasts shook with each of his thrusts.

"That is my naughty fucking girlfriend!" Rob said to her kissing her lips and playing with her tongue. His hands fondled and squeezed her tits. He began to pull and twist her nipples. Robs thrust began to slam and ram hard inside her. "Damn Zaiya! Your pussy feels so cucking good baby!" Zaiya was changing from a kitten into a sexual tigress. "I want to fuck you from behind baby!" Rob pulls out of her and then says, "I want my naughty girl down on her hands and knees!" Aa Rob watched her assume the position he smacked her ass and then grabbed her hips slamming deep into her pussy.

For some reason hearing him call her girlfriend made her uneasy. She didn't like it at all, weirdly enough. She just wanted him to fuck her. When he requested that she switched positions, she did although begrudgingly. A part of her wanted to do it differently...a part of her that she didn't know. Those thoughts all left as she gasped, tilting her head back as he slammed into her. "Ohhh god! Deeper! Fuck me deeper!" She groaned with each of her thrusts, shuddering as she felt her body tensing up, getting closer and closer to her first orgasm.

Angel Kinzie said:
For some reason hearing him call her girlfriend made her uneasy. She didn't like it at all, weirdly enough. She just wanted him to fuck her. When he requested that she switched positions, she did although begrudgingly. A part of her wanted to do it differently...a part of her that she didn't know. Those thoughts all left as she gasped, tilting her head back as he slammed into her. "Ohhh god! Deeper! Fuck me deeper!" She groaned with each of her thrusts, shuddering as she felt her body tensing up, getting closer and closer to her first orgasm.

"That is my naughty girl! I am fucking your brains out!" As he slammed into her deeper and deeper inside her. He could feel her moving up and down his cock. He smacks her ass again and again. "Oh fuck yeah Zaiya!" As he loved what they were doing. A hand slid around to massage her clit while he fucked her good and hard. "Fuck baby you are great!" He tells her slamming the fuck out of her. Rob was not surevif the old Zaiya had feelings for him or not since to new Zaiya loved to fuck now.

Zaiya couldn't take anymore, gasping as her pussy gripped onto his cock like a vice, milking him for his seed as she reached her orgasm. She froze and groaned out as she felt pure pleasure race through her, her toes curling as she tightened around him gasping out softly. "Fuck....I....cum into me!" She needed to feel his cum inside of her, desired it.

Angel Kinzie said:
Zaiya couldn't take anymore, gasping as her pussy gripped onto his cock like a vice, milking him for his seed as she reached her orgasm. She froze and groaned out as she felt pure pleasure race through her, her toes curling as she tightened around him gasping out softly. "Fuck....I....cum into me!" She needed to feel his cum inside of her, desired it.

Rob was not able to take it any longer as he slammed harder and deeper inside her. He could feel her pussy snapping at his cock. He was not able to with hold it any longer. "Oh fuck I am ready to cum baby!" Just as he was grunting and ramming hard inside her. "That is my naughty girl!" He came deep into her pussy. Rob felt like cuddling with Zaiya after they fucked.

Zaiya sighed as she laid in the bed with him, exhausted and sweaty and sticky. She quickly fell asleep, her mind and emotions all confused even as she felt herself starting to change. Starting to lose what was left of herself as it was.

Angel Kinzie said:
Zaiya sighed as she laid in the bed with him, exhausted and sweaty and sticky. She quickly fell asleep, her mind and emotions all confused even as she felt herself starting to change. Starting to lose what was left of herself as it was.

Rob held Zaiya in his arms as they drifted to sleep. He did not know that she was becoming someone else. It was the next morning and Rob began to cook some breakfast and coffee. The smell of what Rob was cooking drifted into the air. Rob was going to see sonething a little bit more different about Zaiya.

Zaiya started to wake up as she stretched, flexing slightly as a smile touched her lips. She felt better than ever, and oddly enough she looked magnificent. Even though she'd looked like...well like she'd just been fucked when she went to sleep, now she looked perfect again. Her hair was made up and her eyes were just slightly darker than they originally were. She smiled as she looked at herself in the mirror.

Angel Kinzie said:
Zaiya started to wake up as she stretched, flexing slightly as a smile touched her lips. She felt better than ever, and oddly enough she looked magnificent. Even though she'd looked like...well like she'd just been fucked when she went to sleep, now she looked perfect again. Her hair was made up and her eyes were just slightly darker than they originally were. She smiled as she looked at herself in the mirror.

Zaiya was admiring her looks more than she ever did before. Rob was finishing cooking breakfast as he walmed in. "Hey kitten breakfast is ready kissing her lips softly. She did have that morning glow like she was fucked well. "Are you om? I know it was your first time last night." He said smiling to her.

She rolled her eyes at his words, looking through the few outfits that she had over in his dorm room. "God. All these clothes are horrible. I need new ones. And I'm fine." She looked more than fine, and as she started to get dressed, she looked uncomfortable. None of her clothes really fit her anymore. Her breasts were larger now, and other parts of her were slimmer now. On top of that, all these clothes were horrible. She needed something that looked better.

Angel Kinzie said:
She rolled her eyes at his words, looking through the few outfits that she had over in his dorm room. "God. All these clothes are horrible. I need new ones. And I'm fine." She looked more than fine, and as she started to get dressed, she looked uncomfortable. None of her clothes really fit her anymore. Her breasts were larger now, and other parts of her were slimmer now. On top of that, all these clothes were horrible. She needed something that looked better.

Rob did not realize the new Zaiya did not really care about him but herself. "Well those clothes you liked to wear sweetie. Well possibly you could go shopping for newclothes?" Rob began to notice her tits were larger and her body looked great. "Do you think you need another test run of Dr. Forresters mavhine hun?" He asked her. Rob rubbed her butt and gave it a nice squeeze.

She laughed. "Yea. Like I want anything to do with science." The idea made her smile with amusement. "No. I think I'm gonna go get some new clothes now, I'll talk to you later okay Rob?" The funny thing was in the end, this was only the beginning. It was nothing compared to what she would be.

Angel Kinzie said:
She laughed. "Yea. Like I want anything to do with science." The idea made her smile with amusement. "No. I think I'm gonna go get some new clothes now, I'll talk to you later okay Rob?" The funny thing was in the end, this was only the beginning. It was nothing compared to what she would be.

Rob sort of was in shock hearing her last comment that she had to say. "Well you loved Science sweetie before." He was just amazed at her rezponse. "Would you like breakfast? I made it for you." As she would try a couple things she never did begore like having sex in a fitting room and at a movie theater.

She paused as she nodded. "Yea." She was kinda hungry actually, considering the fact that she'd fucked the previous night.

Angel Kinzie said:
She paused as she nodded. "Yea." She was kinda hungry actually, considering the fact that she'd fucked the previous night.

"Well I hope you like what I made for you." He was hungry also sunce burning calories from having sex.

"Yea." She had an amused smile on her face as she took her place at the table, as he gave her a plate. She seemed different in every way. Hell, even in the way she sat. There were just so little things about her that were the same as they were three days ago.

Angel Kinzie said:
"Yea." She had an amused smile on her face as she took her place at the table, as he gave her a plate. She seemed different in every way. Hell, even in the way she sat. There were just so little things about her that were the same as they were three days ago.

"That experiment that we did worked kitten! You are hot! You seem hotter than Ashley Tisdale." He said to her as she was becoming a more confident woman than before. The changes are not done yet though. Pretty soon Zaiya will become more superficial than before. The old her was not thst way.

Zaiya chuckled softly as she started to eat her breakfast, thinking about several different things. She was going to enjoy the rest of her college years, and she was definitely going to spend more time having fun. She'd been studying so hard for so long...and for what? Absolutely nothing. "I am aren't I?"

Angel Kinzie said:
Zaiya chuckled softly as she started to eat her breakfast, thinking about several different things. She was going to enjoy the rest of her college years, and she was definitely going to spend more time having fun. She'd been studying so hard for so long...and for what? Absolutely nothing. "I am aren't I?"

"Yes you are hotter than her. Are you coming over to watch movies later like we did last night?" Rob loved making love to her andhoped he could more. Rob did not realize that the girl he got along so well with and felt a connection as well is gone due to Dr. Forredters experiment. Can Rob sve her before she winds up pregnant with a guys baby and messing up what she aorked so hard to do. "Well you know there are tryouts for cheerleading don't you Zaiya?" Rob mentioned to her.

"I don't know. I might end up coming over, but I also might end up doing something else tonight." Oddly enough she wanted to go to one of the frat parties she'd never gone to before. Her roommate constantly tried to get her to go to them, but before this Zaiya had never been interested in any of them. "And I do. I'm probably going to try out."

Which was also odd, after all Zaiya hated cheerleaders. As she finished eating she stood up and stretched, walking towards the door as she winked at him. "See you later Rob. I'm going shopping for now."

Angel Kinzie said:
"I don't know. I might end up coming over, but I also might end up doing something else tonight." Oddly enough she wanted to go to one of the frat parties she'd never gone to before. Her roommate constantly tried to get her to go to them, but before this Zaiya had never been interested in any of them. "And I do. I'm probably going to try out."

Which was also odd, after all Zaiya hated cheerleaders. As she finished eating she stood up and stretched, walking towards the door as she winked at him. "See you later Rob. I'm going shopping for now."

"Well I will be here if you come over possibly later then. What exactly do you have planned?" Rob wondered because usually Zaiya never did that much except hang out with him. The could have been in a relationship or practically married how much they hung around. Rob did have feelings for her since their one night of passion. Rob had been with one other girl and it was with a girl that he dated in high school. It was a night Rob will never forget about. Rob shook his head in shock when she mentioned that she was trying out for cheerleading. "I thought you did not like cheerleaders baby? Normally you were not much into that sort of thing or even sports."

Rob was holding her hand before she had gotten up to stretch a bit and got up leaving without saying thank you for breakfast or even about last night. If it was not for Rob talking her into exploring Dr. Forresters lab she would not look like she does now. Rob smiled as he watched her wink at him walking out of his place. "Well have fun shopping. Surprise me lover with something to wear sexy for me." He tells her still wondering about everything that is going on including with how they had sex.

Zaiya walked out of the dorm room, sighing as she started to walk over to the stair case. "Yea. Right. Like I'd want anything to do with a nerd like that." She took the steps two at a time as she pulled out her phone, dialing her roommate Diana's number. "Hey Diana, I think I've made up my mind. I do want to go to that party tonight....no reason. I just do. I'll be back at the room in an hour or so, and you can tell me where it is then. For now I'm going out shopping. God, all my clothes are awful."

Diana was beyond surprised by her roommate's attitude. She'd never been interested in a party or anything like that, and on top of that Zaiya had loved her nerdy clothes, regardless of the fact that they weren't the most attractive things in the world. She knew that Zaiya had changed, she just didn't care why. Not really. After all her nerdy roommate had just become a fun-loving girl.

Angel Kinzie said:
Zaiya walked out of the dorm room, sighing as she started to walk over to the stair case. "Yea. Right. Like I'd want anything to do with a nerd like that." She took the steps two at a time as she pulled out her phone, dialing her roommate Diana's number. "Hey Diana, I think I've made up my mind. I do want to go to that party tonight....no reason. I just do. I'll be back at the room in an hour or so, and you can tell me where it is then. For now I'm going out shopping. God, all my clothes are awful."

Diana was beyond surprised by her roommate's attitude. She'd never been interested in a party or anything like that, and on top of that Zaiya had loved her nerdy clothes, regardless of the fact that they weren't the most attractive things in the world. She knew that Zaiya had changed, she just didn't care why. Not really. After all her nerdy roommate had just become a fun-loving girl.

Rob sat in the kitchen wondering what is going on with Zaiya. He had never seen her wanting to engage in sex until after the experiment that was done with Dr. Forresters project he was working on. Plus, Zaiya never cared about going shopping either. She just bought her clothes when she needed them. The other things also was her trying out for cheerleading, and was not her normal self. Rob decided to keep a log about the changes he noticed about her. What Rob did not know was all the traits and signs will be like the popular hot girls that were evil bitches.

It was as Zaiya was walking out of the dorm buildings guys were double taking a look at Zaiya. Her head began to swell as they looked at her. Some of the guys flirted with her as well. "Hey beautiful!" One guy said to her. "Excuse me but I do not mean to be rude, but tonight I am loving you!" He says with a smile at her and a wink. It was Drake Valentine the schools most popular guy whos father was a owner of a major production company in Hollywood.

Zaiya liked the attention she was getting, where as before she would've put them off for treating her like a piece of furniture. After all, she was a lady not a thing to be used. She would've done that before anyway....but as of now she loved it. Just knowing they were looking at her aroused her and made her want them like she'd wanted Rob the night before. She grinned at Drake, winking at him as she pulled out a piece of paper, writing something down on it. "Call me sometime."

She'd never given her number to any guy besides Rob. Now she'd just given it to one of the worst guys on campus, and she only just barely knew him. But quite frankly....she wanted him. Or more accurately, she wanted a role in a movie. And what better way to get one then to fuck the son of one of Hollywood's major production companies?

Back
Top Bottom