Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Samurai Girls. (Yuri, Open to applications!)

animegirl-1.jpg

A History Lesson.

It is Japan's Sengoku Era better known as the Warren states. Castles rose all over Japan as its people were still developing. Civil war threatened to break out across all over the country. Nobunaga Oda began his rise of power and well, once all of this hostility became present in Fuedal Japan beasts called 'Oni' began to appear.

They claimed they were born of the pestillence and dark energy in the souls of corrupted humans. These oni rampaged across Japan devouring, kidnapping, among other horrid acts upon the human population. They took the form of young beautiful girls and that was why no one took them seriously at first.

That was however until a group of Samurai girls came together to challenge them, their leader was the wielder of the legendary Masamune. A Katana with holy power that could render a demon in two.

No one could grasp just how well these girls could contain a horde of Oni demons, but it was said in their last stand they sealed the Oni Queen away on a far away island. Never to be heard from again.

The history books do not quite mention this as all records of it are long forgotten. Few today know the truth of what happened in that Era....but History loves to play a little joke on humanity.

samurai.jpg

A Rift in Time...

For a long while the seal was held tightly by the Masamune on the island called "Oni Island." That was until the Masamune was removed in the idea that humanity could hold it in a museum. However this resulted in the seal releasing and many who have heard the legend feared that monsters would begin rampaging across Japan just as they had long ago. At first the oni island remained quiet even though some paranoid humans monitored the cave in which they were sealed.

In the heart of Tokyo which was once called Edo there lived a girl who was not exactly the brightest when it came to history. She thought this whole thing about the demons was just superstitious nonsense, oni weren't real. They were just myths. Once things settled down and the media stopped caring for the island and the demons the girl took a trip to visit the museum where the Masamune was located.

It was a field trip with her class, her history class the worst subject she had. Though she was interested in the sword, even though now it was just a piece of rust and whether or not it was the legitimate thing no one was for sure.

When she became increasingly bored was when this whole thing began.

All of a sudden a girl slammed through the interior of the building, she was a brawny girl wearing a strange yellow two piece and horns grew out of her head. She claimed she was an oni and was here to wreak havoc upon humanity. The oni then spied the girl who had stood next to the Masamune and fear filled her eyes of that sword. The oni believed if they picked up that sword it would be the end of her kind. So she charged at the girl who began to panic and she knew not to, but it seemed an instinctive reaction as she picked up the Masamune and unsheathed it.

Soon there was a bright blue-ish light and that was the last thing the girl remembered until she whited out.

When she awoke she found herself in a thick forest of bamboo with the Masamune in her hand where our story begins.

So in short....

This story takes place in ancient Japan. The girl finds herself among a group of samurai girls who are battling the oni. She herself has never held a sword before and even though much is expected of her. Can she begin her training in order to help defeat the oni or will she become a hindrance to the others?

The girls all live in the castle situated in the middle of the town, their lord- or rather lady- trains them diligently.

I'm certainly interested, but could I use a Kitsune as one of the warrior. Maybe a female who was cursed by an ancient spirt.

Actually never mind, all reason I can think of are stupid at best. Hmm however is it possible to own Fox samurai armour?

Good question, me do have three, is there somewhere we could start coming up with characters?

Question: Are all of us meant to play girls who have fallen into the past like your character? Or are we all playing girls from the past into which your character has fallen? Or is it a mix?

No. The only one from the present/ future is mine. It's more of a 'girl who leaped through time' kinda thing.

but oni do have time travel abilities~

Alright, well we have three characters up, just waiting on Mike I guess? But aside from them I think we're ready to at least have a start.

Well I have an idea for an Oni, and I have a better idea of how to play my Kitsune.

Kitsune plot (Kybui is a filler name):

Born as a normal human girl, Kybui has always been watched by the great fox spirt. However, one night when she began puberty, she notice alongside the normal problem that a tail had started to grow and her ears were slowly changing into something new. These changes frightened the young girl and she tried to hide away, however her father took her aside and told her what was happening to her. Her mother had died in childbirth and She would have died as well had the great fox spirt not intervened and granted her life. Though the great spirt had warned him on a price. Kyubi listen to the story and looked at her still forming tail before she told her father she would try to embrace this change if there was no cure. Now at the age of 20, she had fully developed into a fox girl though she wields a special Kanata called Trick which when unchained unlocks her full power her one tail spilts into 9 tails and fangs grow from her mouth. She also adopts a new more animal like fighting style

I think I want to just keep the oni/ human thing no offense. I'd have to redo the entire plot otherwise.. x.x; I'm not really looking to add yokai in this, so magical stuff is kinda a no. ^^;

no offense..I can keep it in mind if I get an idea for something else though.

Also I would think that Oni and Yokai were born that way, doesn't make sense for them to be transformed humans?

Nope that's fine. I'll get a profile done for my human character first and I'll do an Oni villain once my humans been done. What sort of forms can the Oni take and is it possible for one to have a beast form as well?

Back
Top Bottom