Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trophy Wife -P- [Ladydark/Fancy_Brat] Continued By AndNich123]

"Hmm... I'll keep that in mind... But no, you haven't done anything like this before... Maybe it's because of your attacks..." He cups her cheek and gently rubs it "You want to try new things, acting like every time is your last..." He kisses her again, a bit deeper "But don't for a minute think I didn't enjoy that... I'd try anything with you once... Anything to see you happy..." He chuckles "We just fucked like rabbits in a public park... And you were so hot baby... So damn sexy..." He grins at her and smiles.

"We did, didn't we," she blushes. "We fucked like rabbits in a public place." Her face lit up as she stepped from under the bridge and headed back up. "So now where to M'Lord? Is there anything in particular you think I would enjoy at this park?"

"Besides jumping me..." He chuckles as he climbs back up and hugs her from behind, kissing her neck "Hmm... Well, there is the Rest... Of this trail... If you can keep your hands to yourself..." He tickles her for a few minutes, then turns her in his arms "Then... There is watching the sunset from the cliff..." He holds her close as she stops laughing and smiles down at her "I'm quite enjoying this new you..." He tips her chin and kisses her again, softly.

"I'm enjoying you," she whispers before stealing a kiss. "How about we check out that sunset. I love the colors of a sunset. So sweet, soft, hot and fiery. Romantic as well. Don't you think," she asked pulling his hand. This had been a wonderful day, and she was glad the man had not shown back up in her head. She didn't want to see him. Maybe her mind was starting to believe what she wanted it to.

He smiles and follows behind her for a few minutes before walking beside her again, arm around her hip. "Well, we have some time before sunset... We can walk a few more trails... Maybe get another hot dog... Some shaved ice..." He kisses her cheek "Whatever you want..."

The two moved along the trails, stopped to buy shaved ice, and enjoyed a beautiful sunset. She didn't hear or see Mason anymore the rest of the evening.

Over the course of the next few weeks, any time she would see or hear him, she pushed him from her mind repeating to herself, "You're not real. I made you up. I love Kaden. He's my husband. He's my everything." She never told him of her relapses as she didn't want to worry him or soil her chances at having a baby with him. Finally the month was almost over, and she had gotten Kaden to agree to something she knew he thought was horrible. A trip to the mall. She was happy, dressed, and waiting by the door. "Come on M'Lord. It's not going to be that bad. I promise," she giggled. "At least you're with me."

The last few weeks had been wonderful, Melanie had been amazing, falling into her life with him beautifully and not having a single 'attack'. She had also gotten more excited as the time had gone on, more then ready to start for a baby. She had even managed to talk him into taking her to the local mall to do some baby shopping. "Alright... Alright..." He smiles, walking up to her "I like seeing you this happy..." He cups her cheeks and leans closer, kissing her softly "Ok, let's go..." He leads her outside and locks up the house, he opens the car and gets them in. "Have everything you need?" He glances at her, he had a few pills hidden in his pocket for her later, he planed on having more fun at the mall today then she was expecting.

"Oh yes," she tells him climbing into the car. "All I need is you, and I have you." She had been incredibly happy over the past few weeks, and she had not let on at all of her times she would see the dream man. They drove to the mall, and she was out of the car before him. "Oh M'Lord I'm so glad we're here. We're actually going to shop for our baby. This is so perfect." Inside the mall she took him to every baby store there was. The clerks commented on how in love the two were. They spent hours looking at everything from baby clothes to cribs. Around lunch time she told him, "M'Lord. I'm starving. Can we get something to eat?"

He had actually enjoyed warching her as she dragged him halfway around the mall and back, he even helped her pick out a crib the would get when it happened. Around lunch he smiles and takes her hand "Of course... I'm hungry too, you didn't let me make breakfast this morning..." He chuckles and leads them to the food court. "Alright... What do you want..." He put his hand in his pocket, clutching the small bottle, he'd give her a little extra in her drink. Once she picks a restaurant, he seats her in a nearby table and goes to order, glancing at her as the line moves, then he orders. He stands and waits for the burgers to be made, being handed the drinks first, he pulls the bottle from his pocket and pretends to take a pain pill, but he drops the two pills in her drink. The pills melt and dissolve instantly, one was a mild dose of the mind fog drug, the other was the same he gave her at the park weeks ago, she'd have about 15-20 minutes before feeling any effects. He collects their food and returns to her, "Here you go baby girl..." He hands her the drink first then the food. "Finish up and well walk around once more before heading home.

She took the drink from him drinking it fast. “Wow that’s cold and so good. The burgers smell amazing. You’re right though. We didn’t eat breakfast.” She grins as she begins to eat taking huge sips from her drink as she does. After lunch, she volunteered to throw away their trash, and asked if she could go look at clothes. The dreaded words she knew he would hate to hear. As they made it through the clothing department, she began to feel hot once more, fanning her face. “M’Lord, she called out to him, looking around for him. She took hold of his shirt as he came close, and her fires began to burn once more. “I….I….damn…..you look so….sexy. I don’t know what has come over me, but I….have to have you,” she panted before pressing her lips to his. She nearly peeled his shirt off right there among the shirts they were standing near. “Please….take….me. I want….you.”

Kaden walks over as she calls for him and holds her close as she starts to grab at him "Hey... Relax baby girl, here isn't the place..." He smiles down at her and cups her cheek, rubbing softly "Lets walk a bit... Maybe you'll cool down..." He leans down and kiss her softly, pulling away all too soon for her. "Come on..." He pulls her close to rest against his side and leads them from the store, her shopping bags in his other hand. He walks her the long way around to the escalators and then down to the main floor, he talks to her slowly as both drugs start to really take effect on her. "Alright my love..." He looks down at her and tips her chin up, leaning down to kiss her softly, he glances around and when no one is looking they head into a service passage.

She nods not fond of his answer at all. She wanted him and there, but she would respect his wishes. Melanie wanted to protest as he pulled away from her, but she kept quiet. She wondered did he know the effect his kiss, his touch, even being so close to his body had on her. As they begin to go down the escalators, she leans closer into him. Her eyes begin to cloud, and she feels like she’s floating and on fire. She looks into his eyes with a dreamy expression on her face as he speaks before his kisses her. “Yes M’lord.” She allows him to lead her into the ervice passage. “I will follow you.”

I will follow you. The words cause him to look up from his burger and fries as his friends talked. “You okay?” He holds his hand trying to silence them. “What is it?” He turns searching for the voice. “I will follow you. Melanie use to say that all the time.” His friends look to one another with a look of concern. “Mason you’ve got to stop seeing her everywhere.” He keeps looking. “I heard those words.”
“Lots of people say those words.”
“It sounded like her.” His friends keep looking at each other, and he stills as he sees her. “Melanie,” he whispers standing up. “His friends don’t look up from their food. “Melanie,” he repeats as he starts towards them.

Kaden leads her slowly down the long service hall, teasing her with soft touches and gentle kisses along the way, then enters the farthest door on the left, it seemed to be a large storage area. "Mmm... This should do baby girl..." With both drugs working she might also be highly susceptible to anything he says, it was like a mini session, just to keep her happy. "We can have fun here Melanie..." He leans down and kisses her roughly, lifting her up and sitting her on a stack of nearby boxes, he pulls back to start removing her shirt, also opening his so she wouldn't rip it off, he lifts her skirt and pulls her panties down, tossing them aside. "Mmm... My baby's all wet for me..." He stares at her and slowly pumps two fingers into her, just teasing her more, his other hand working his pants open.

"Yes M'Lord," she moans to him. "I'm so wet and ready. I wanna feel you inside me." She inches her body closer to him despite being on the boxes. Her body is raging with warmth. Between her legs sensitive to the slightest touch. Even as he removes her panties, the warmth from his hands, the way her lips rub together, it only heightens her arousal. "Please M'Lord. Promise me you'll fuck me hard. I wanna scream again. I want to kiss your ear, nip at it, and lean my head back and scream." The look on her face clearly showing the drug was working. "I feel so free M'Lord. Thank you. You are my love. You are my everything," she tells him as begins to massage her breasts, pushing them together for him. Having shed her bra, she was enjoying the feeling of naked flesh in public. "Come to me M'Lord," she beckons him with a sly grin on her face. "I have something you want M'Lord, and it's all wet, hot, and ready for you," she teases spreading her legs.

He chuckles slightly at her sexy banter "I'll make you scream and cry out baby girl..." He steps closer and removes his fingers, the teases his head along her lips "Mmm... You are hot and wet... M'Lady may burn me..." He stares at her as he started to move into her, slowly "You're all mine Melanie... I'll fuck you hard..." He nips her nose, smirks "I'll fuck you fast... I'll fuck your brains out..." He gives her a teasing kiss before thrusting into her fully, not giving her the chance to think about it. "All mine melanie..." He starts a hard rough pace, staring at her "Who do you love baby... Who do you want, crave and desire most..." He holds her hips and fucks her with slow hard strokes, making her listen to him speak, thrusting every point home. "Now fuck me back..." He lets her hips go, allowing her to move them as she likes, still never breaking eyes contact, even when kissing her.

“Yes M’Lord!” Her voice sounding almost as if she’s in pain, as if she’s about to cry, she’s enjoying the sweet torture of his sharp thrusts so much. Gasping for air, her eyes widen as he pushes his full length inside her. She cries out lunging forward, nipping at his shoulder before meeting his gaze. “I love….you M’Lord! I want you M’Lord! I crave you M’Lord! I fucking….FUCK ME….desire you M’Lord!” She begins to ride his cock, pushing her body to him as fast as she can. “Come on. Come on. Give it to me M’Lord. Don’t tease me.” Her hungry eyes begging, pleading with him. “Slam my body into these fucking boxes M’Lord. Come on. Please. Do it. Fuck me M’Lord. I want it.” She cries out loudly. “I love you M’Lord!” She’s unaware of the man creeping down the hall hearing her last cry. “I love you M’Lord,” he whipsers. “Who the fuck is M’Lord?” Shock and horror appear on his face as he realizes she’s making love to another man, and it has to be the one who took her. He begins to try and open the door, but it’s stuck. Melanie is so wrapped around him, she doesn’t hear it. “Come on M’Lord. Make me cum. I’m so close. I wanna cum so bad. Make me CUM!” She wraps her legs around him and pulls her body close to him, hanging from, bouncing against him.

He was panting and groaning with each thrust, she was a little firecracker with this drug, and he loved it. He holds her hips and slams her back against the boxes she's on, caving it in so she almost laying down. "There! You want it rough M'Lady... Fine..." He grins down at her and thrusts harder, pushing her more into the boxes and making the stack behind fall over, he grips her hair after a few moments and forces her from his neck and kisses her roughly before letting go "Nnn... You're gonna cum so hard you'll see stars my love..." He stares at her before letting her attack his neck again, him holding her hips to thrust faster, her eyes had started to clear slightly, leaving mostly the fire and passion of the sex drug behind.

She hears the boxes crash to the floor followed by the sound of her moaning out with each thrust into her body. The boxes are cumpling around her he’s nailing her so hard to them. Her eyes widen, and a primal lust flashes in them as he pulls her hair. “Yes M’Lord,” she growls at him. Her mouth and teeth sink in around his neck as she feels her pussy begin to clamp down on him. She cums hard, just as he said she would, grunting into his neck as she does. Her pussy a vice, holding him tight as she soaks him.

"Nnnn... Fuck baby..." With much effort he thrusts deep into her tight hole and fills her, bucking slightly as he finishs and holds her to him, panting and kissing her neck. She's still gripping him so tight he can't pull out just yet, he leans her back and cups her cheek, his hand was shaking slightly from holding her hips so tight. "Baby girl... Mel... God that was good baby..." He smiles at her and leans in for a kiss "I love you..."

Melanie can’t speak. All she can do is drink in all him as his cum fills her. Her body trembling in his arms as the last waves of her orgasm wash through her. The door opens, and she doesn’t hear a thing. All Mason sees is his wife, naked, being held by a naked man. Anger fills him as he quietly grabs the first thing he can find. Creeping up behind the man, he slams it to the back of his head causing him to drop Melanie as he hit the floor out cold. “Melanie,” he says dropping it. He grabs her arms and pulls her to her feet. The last of drug was slowly clearly it’s way from her system since she had cum, but she was still a little foggy. “W-What?” Her eyes focus, and a look of horror comes over her face. “Y-You’re not real. I made you up. I made you up when I was in my coma. Everytime I see you in my head, I tell you you’re not real. Go away. M’Lord is real! I love M’lord.” He looks to the man still on the floor before looking back to her. “Not real? Tell me if this is real,” he says leaning in to kiss her passionatly. “M’Lord? Baby he’s the one that took you from me. He stole you. You were never in a coma. He’s brainwashed you. I’m your husband. It’s me baby. Mason.” He caresses her cheek looking into her eyes before he kisses her once more. “We talked about having a baby. You wanted to plant flowers by the path to our house. Remember baby. Please.” He rests his nose against hers’ as the drug clears her mind. “M-Mason? My Mason? My….husband. I….I remember you,” she cries grabbing his face. “Y’You’re really here. You found me?” She kisses his lips passionatly. “I’m never letting you go baby,” he tells her holding her tight.

Kaden groans softly and sits up, he rubs his head "What the hell..." He looks over to see Melanie with Mason. 'Where did HE come from!' He gets his bearings quickly and stands, moving over he grabs his shoulders and pulls Mason away from her, "What the hell are you doing to my wife!" He yells and tosses the man aside. "Mel... Did he hurt you?" He bends to cup her cheek and looks at her.

Mason grunts as he's pushed away. "Melanie! Tell him! Tell him now!" She looks to Kaden with anger in her eyes. "He. Is. My. Husband! Not you! I didn't make him up! You stole me! I don't know you! I hate you! How dare you!" She shoves him back hard. "Don't touch me! I'm leaving with my husband! Mason," she yells reaching for his hand and taking it. "Get me out of here. Now. I don't care if I'm naked. Just get me out of here."

Kaden glares and moves to grab his jacket, he had hoped not to use these 'Shit...' One of the two needles he had brought was broken, he grabs the other and stand "Oh no you don't!" He runs up behind Mason and grabs him, then quickly jabs the needle into his neck and empties it. "Try and take her now!" He growls and jumps back, allowing the seditive to take effect, he starts to get dressed. "Get dressed Melanie... We're going home..." He gets dressed and tosses her shirt at her, her skirt was still on.

"No," she screams as he stabs the needle into Mason's neck. Mason turns throwing one futile punch. He wasn't even sure if he connected with Kaden or not. His body slumps down along the wall as he looks up at her. "NO!" She kneels down next to him as Kaden throws her her shirt. "Home? We don't have a home! I don't know you! I thought I did, but I don't! You drugged him! Have you been drugging me? Oh my gosh," she covers her mouth. "All those times I was so....aroused. Was that you? You're sick. You need help. I'm not going anywhere with you. Leave now, and I won't turn you in. Just go! Leave!" She throws the shirt back at him and caresses Mason's face. "Baby I'm here. You're Melanie is here. It's gonna be okay. I love you so much Mason."

He glares at her and grabs the second needle from his jacket, there was just enough, as she's caring for that bastard, he takes the liquid from the cracked needle with the good one. "I'm sorry... That's just not going to happen... You belong to me..." He was behind her as he spoke "Time to go home..." He gently empties the needle into her neck.

Back
Top Bottom