Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trophy Wife -P- [Ladydark/Fancy_Brat] Continued By AndNich123]

She waited on him, watching him tie his shoe. Looking all around, her heart racing, she had no idea what was happening. Once more she brings the bottle up to her lips and she drinks from it. “I uh….wow….It’s really hot out today. I think,” she says looking down at the cool stream. “I think….I wanna go splash….some of the cold water….on my face.” Her steps are small, careful, and shaky as she makes her way down towards the water. Kneeling down, she cups her hand splashing some of the clear, cold water to her face. It felt wonderful, and yet it was so cold. It was as if she could feel it deeper in her skin, prickling her skin. “I….M’Lord,” she calls out. “I need you," she calls out.

He watches her go and finishes with his shoe, he steps back and waits for her to come back up, then she calls him. "Melanie... Sweety, you alright?" He slowly makes his way down the bank and under the bridge, "Baby? You ok?" He walks up to her and kneels next to her, placing his hand on her back gently.

“I….I….” As he places his hand on her back, her entire body shudders. Her eyes shining and glossy as she looks into his. “I….I am not alright, M’Lord.” She leaned close to his face, her nose resting on his. “I want you so much M’Lord. My body aches for you. I want to feel your touch on my skin. I want to feel you inside me M’Lord.” She kisses his lips as she grabs him firmly, the material of his shirt collecting in her fists.

Kaden acted shocked but returned the kiss just a feircly, as she grabs him and tries to open his shirt he pulls her back. "Mm... You sure baby girl... Right here..." He could see the fire burning in her eyes and feel the heat of her skin, he slowly moves them more under the bridge, then up against the stone wall. "Someone might catch us..." He cups her cheek, leaning his back against the wall, her in front of him.

“I….I don’t care. I’m sure M’lord,” she tells him as her trembling hands reach down to his waist. She never looks away as she works his pants open. Her hands snake down inside until she is wrapped around his member. Melanie never speaks. Her panting, warm breath washing over his lips. She frees him from his pants, and takes his mouth in a kiss. Her lips trail down his jaw to his chin, down his neck. One more look to his eyes before she sinks to her knees taking him as if her life depended on it.

Kaden smiles at her and kisses her back, then watches her "Mmm... And where did this come from..." He reaches down and runs his fingers through her hair slowly, watching her. He moans lightly and holds her head gently and leans back against the stone wall "Nnn... That's good baby..." He was panting lightly already, she was quite into her task.

His cock tasted as good as knew it would. Perfect. Hard. Massive. It was exactly what she had been craving. She moaned her appreciation not forgetting for a single moment to not be too loud. Even though his cock was filling her mouth, being stuffed down her throat at her own will, she still desired more. Her hands reached between her legs, down her pants, and she began to rub her already swollen clit. Her entire moved as she worked both his cock and her clit. “You taste so good M’Lord.”

He smiles down at her and smirks, seemed the drug was quite effective, he'd have to remember that for other outings. He lightly grips her hair as she starts to deep him and tilts his head back, moaning, but not too loud, some dust would fall as more people would walk over the bridge, you could even hear a few talking. He looks down at her again "Mmm... Having fun love..." He says softly.

She pulls him member from her mouth and smiles looking up at him as the tip rests on her lips. "Yes....M'Lord, but I....want more." She reaches up to him with both hands tugging from him to come down to her level. "Sit M'Lord. I want to ride your cock. Please. Don't deny me. I have to have it. I'm so hot."

He watches her, then doesn't fight as she pulls him to sit down "I'd never deny you baby girl... Mmm, take what you want..." He smiles and cups her cheek, then let's go so she can stand and remove her pants. "I'm all yours baby girl..." He smiles at her, sitting and waits for her.

She stands before him nodding as she pulls at her own clothing in a rush to get her pants off. She barely gets them off, as well as her panties, before she straddles him. Her feet rest on the ground as she positions herself over him. Her hand guides his member to her ready sex. She looks him in the eyes as she lowers herself down over him slowly. Inch by inch her pussy swallow him, stretching to fit around him perfectly. When her body comes to rest against his own, she leans forward to his lips. “You feel so good M’Lord.”

He watches her and grins "Mmm... You feel better baby girl..." He runs his hands over her body and smiles, "Mmm... You gonna ride me baby girl..." He slowly slides his hands up her sides and pushes her top up, reveiling her breasts "Nnn..." He moans slightly as she starts to move "Mmm... Can I taste them Melanie..." He palms them softly and rubs her nipples, he was making sure she was staying 'in charge' and she believed it was her idea.

“Yes,” she groaned to him. “I want….you to….taste them. Please….M’Lord? Taste….my breasts.” She squeezes them together for him as she begins to form a nice, steady pace. She lowers her body to him over and over again, grinding her hips as she does. “I feel….so much better….M’Lord. This is what….I wanted.” Melanie could not remember ever being so aroused or even taking such a risk as this. She had been so drawn to him, like a moth to a flame, that she didn’t care if she got burned or caught.

"Mmmm... Thank you M'Lady..." He grins and leans closer, licking at her breasts, then suckles at her nipples almost roughly. "Nnn... Ride it my love..." He watches her and continues to tease and taste her breasts, she was full of such raw passion, she was almost blind to anything around her but him. "Mmm, tell me how you feel baby girl..." He lightly pinches her nipples, smiling at her, a few people stop on the bridge and he could hear them talking softly.

“Alive M’Lord. I feel so alive and full. Your cock is filling me up.” She picks up her pace as she speaks to him, her body slapping against him. With each grinding, rocking motion of her hips, she pressed her clit into his clothing. “M’Lord? Touch me,” she said taking one of his hands. “Here.” Melanie pressed his fingertips to her clit. “Will you….rub it….please? It will feel….so….good. Make me feel good.” She throws her head back and she continues to ride him.

He nods and starts to rub her it, slowly, she never said how "Nnn... You're so tight baby... And hot... You're sucking me in..." He leans back against the wall and even bucks his hips up slightly, continuing to rub her clit slowly, waiting to be told otherwise. "Mmm... God you feel good M'Lady..." He moans for her.

“Yes….M’Lord….A bit faster….harder….Bring your hips up again….like before. I wanna feel….your body….touching mine.” The sweat building up on her forehead proof of just hot she was. “Come on,” her tone changed. “Don’t be….stupid. Like…at home. Fuck me….like you do….at home.”

He chuckles at her and starts to buck his hips up again at a steady pace, he then starts to rub and pinche her clit quickly "As you wish M'Lady... Nnn... You wanna cum baby girl... Are you getting close..." His other hand holds her hip and helps her grind against him the way she likes. "Mmm... Look at me Melanie... Please..." He knew the drug was pushing her normal boundaries and smirks, he would definitely be using this again.

“Yes….M’Lord,” she pants out bringing her gaze to meet his. “I wanna cum M’Lord. I wanna cum so bad. Make me cum. Fuck me until I cum. Harder! Slam your body up to mine. Force your cock in deep. That’s it! Just like that.” She threw her back in passion, but quickly returned her eyes to him. “Fuck me M’Lord. Fuck me until you cum. Fill me with your seed. Give it to me. Now! I want it!” Melanie was now riding him fast and hard, pushing her own body driven by a sexual need.

Kaden grins as she finishes talking and quickly flips them over "Nnn... As you wish..." He lays her on the ground and lifts her leg, thrusting into her harder, he stares down at her. "Is that what you wanted love... Nice and hard... Rough..." He smirks at her and reaches down, rubbing her clit "You squeeze those breasts Melanie... Nnn... Moan for me baby..." He wants to see how fast she'd go.

“Yes M’Lord,” she groans out to him grasping her breasts and pushing them together for him. Her fingertips squeeze her nipples, teasing them for him. Her pussy clamps down tight around him. She knows it won’t take long. “Yes M’Lord,” her voice more strained as she answers his question. “Just….like….this….don’t…. stop!” Her back her arches, lifting her from the ground as she cums around him, for him. “I’m cumming M’Lord,” she cries out loudly. “I’m cumming,” she repeats through clenched teeth before breaking into a series of moans that grow increasingly loud with each thrust from his hips.

He grins down at her and groans as she finally cums and grips his cock tightly "Nnn... Yeah baby..." He quickly pulls them up, him in his knees and her wrapped around his waist "Nnn... That's my naughty girl..." He bounces her on him, thrusting his hips up into her tight hole, he grips her hair, forcing her into a rough kiss, his other arm holding her around the waist as he finally thrusts up, filling her as he cums.

"Yes! M'Lord," she screams out forgetting where she was and not caring if anyone heard her. Melanie had thrown all caution to the wind now. Her forehead rests against his now, as she feels the cool breeze pass under the bridge. "That was amazing M'Lord. I may need....another hotdog for strength now," she teases. "You make me....insatiable. I can't....get enough of you." She kisses him sweetly, her hands grasping his head and her body still rested against his.

He noticed a few people stop on the bridge as she screams and grins "Mmm... The feeling is mutual my love... Let's fix ourselves and calm down... Then we'll head back out.. Ok..." He smirks and kisses her, slowly lifting her from him, moaning softly. He chuckles slightly and kisses her again "I hope you're still this tight... And have this appetite after the baby..." He smiles and cups her cheek "I'd have to learn to to share you..."

"Share me," she grins pulling her pants back on. "You could do that now you know. If you've got a friend you would trust enough to be with me naked, the three of us could have a little fun," she smirks. "Have I ever done anything like that before M'Lord? It was intense."

Back
Top Bottom