Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trophy Wife -P- [Ladydark/Fancy_Brat] Continued By AndNich123]

He was getting comfortable when she suddenly jumps from his lap and starts to ramble about having a shower. "What... Wait!" He grabs her hand and pulls her back to him, cupping her cheek softly "What's the matter... You look scared... Did I do or say something..." He pulls her to sit on his lap and holds her "Baby... Talk to me... Please..." He holds her hand and rubs her side slowly.

Melanie didn't want to worry him. It was clear how much he loved her, and she felt the same way about him. She smiled, cupping his face in her hands. "I am fine M'Lord I just want to make sure I'm not sticky later on when we take our walk. I want you to pick out something for me to wear so that I can be pleasing to your eyes. I love you that much. I want to get cleaned up again, shave my legs, and wash my hair. I'm fine." She leans in kissing his nose before she kisses his lip. "I love you so much M'Lord. Will you please pick out something sexy for me to wear so that I may be everything you desire?"

He nods and kisses her back "As long as you promise me you'll tell me if something is wrong... I don't want secrets between us..." Like he was one to talk, their life together was lie, but he needed her trust or she'd crumble. "Use the scented soap in the cupboard, I like raspberry..." He smirks and kisses her again before letting her go "I think I have just the outfit... Now get..." He stands her up and playfully smacks her ass I get her going, with him following, heading to the walk-in closet in their room. As he heard the shower start he starts to look through the clothes he had bought for her and pulls out a cute little outfit that would be just tight enough to show off her beautiful curves and give the men a tease of her creamy skin.

Melanie closes the door to the bathroom and starts up the shower. As she faces the mirror, she sees him behind her. He puts his arms around her kissing her head. “Hey baby. You look so beautiful right now.” All the color drains from her face. “You’re not real. I made you up, and I can push you from my mind. Kaden is my husband. I am his wife. I love him.” He kisses her head again. “I love you too baby.” She slows leans to pick a pair of scissors. Opening them she brings them to what she thinks is his arm. Slicing down she cuts through the first bandage on her arm. Looking down at her own blood seeping through, she holds back her scream. When she looks up into the mirror again, he’s gone. ‘I’ll bandage it when I get out of the shower. He can’t know. I don’t want him to worry. I love my husband.” Melanie peels off the bandage revealing her new cut, grabs the soap, and climbs into the shower to wash away the blood. She was pretty sure Kaden had not heard anything as she rubs the soap over her body cleaning away any blood and syrup.

Kaden takes the outfit and lays it on the bed, then heads back to the kitchen to make them some iced tea to bring along with them on their walk. He smirks to himself, she was coming along quite nicely, he was about to show her off to his neighbours already. He puts their drinks in water bottles and takes a seat in the living room, he ha made sure to block all news channels on the TV, he didn't have a radio and did not get the paper, there was no way for her to learn of herself when at home. And that fact that she wanted to travel, just made things easier, the longer he had her away from her real life, the more this would become her real life. He'd have to have his friends work on papers for the two of them so she could travel and once the husband finally agreed she was dead, he'd have real papers made for them. "Everything's going so well..." He relaxes on the couch and waits for her.

She finishes with her shower and dresses admiring how she looks. There is no other man in the mirror. ‘Good. He’s finally gone.’She bandages her arm up nice, just as he had before. ‘He won’t ever know. He can’t.’ Melanie makes her way into the living room twirling around for him to see. “You did wonderful M’Lord. This fits me like a glove. I feel so sexy. Thank you.” She slides on to his lap carefully wrapping her arms around him and planting a kiss on his lips. “Are you ready M’Lord? Where exactly are we going to walk to?”

He looks up when he hears her and smiles, she was right, the outfit couldn't fit better unless it was painted on, he holds her close and returns the kiss, with an extra one to her nose. "No where big... Just around the block and to the park... It's nice and warm out... Your flip flops are by the door..." He doesn't let her go just yet, enjoying the feel of her relaxed in his arms, then he has them stand "I made us iced tea to take with us to drink... You get your flops on and I'll grab them from the freezer..." He kisses her and enters the kitchen, pulling the now cold bottles from te freezer and taking them to her.

She goes over to the door slipping her painted toes into the flip flops. They were made for her feet. 'They are mine. This is home. I'm home, and I'm so happy.' She smiles watching him come closer. "Can I open the door?"

He hugs her from behind and nibbles at her neck, running his hands over her soft skin and smiles "Sure..." He tickles her slightly as he pulls back and takes their drinks, he'd need to give her that bit of control. "But remember love, no leaving alone... What if you had an attack outside, without me to calm you down..." He kisses her cheek.

"Yes M'Lord. I understand." As she pulls the door open allowing the first bit of sunlight she's had since she got there to cover her skin, she wonders, 'should I tell him? No. I've got this under control.' Stepping outside she smells the beautiful flowers planted by the path leading up to the front door. "How beautiful! I think....I remember planting these."

He walks up behind her again and smiles, hugging her close "Mmhmm... You spent hours picking them out from the store... Then planted them when we got home, you were having such a good day..." He holds her close, then moves to pick one of the roses, he removes the thorns and returns to her "You were so happy, finally settling into our new home..." He places the flower in her hair and kisses her, then frowns "Then the bad attacks started... I had to build your safe room..." He kisses her again and wipes a tear from her cheek, he smiles "But I'm starting to see the old you... You're happy, laughing... Playful..." He chuckles and tickles her lightly "I think you're getting better my love... And I'm so happy..." He takes her hand and slowly pulls her down the path, closing the door. "Come on... Let's go enjoy this day..."

She listened as he told of her past, when the moved there, and how bad things got. His sadness was clear on his face, and she couldn’t help the stray tear. ‘I’m going to make sure you are so happy.’ Giggling as he tickled her, she nodded. “Let’s go enjoy this day M’Lord. It’s so beautiful outside, and I have the man I love with me. I’m fine walking anywhere. You mentioned a park. I would love to see it with you. Perhaps we can find a quiet spot on a park bench and enjoy our tea. People watch. Hold hands. Anything is fine with me M’Lord. As long as you are with me, I’m fine.” She held his hand as they made their way down the path and along the sidewalk. People would wave to him, and he seemed so happy. 'This is how it should be, and M'Lord I'm going to do everything I can to make sure it stays this way for you.' She squeezed his hand before smiling at him. She didn't have the heart to tell him nothing looked familiar to her. 'It'll all come in time. I'm sure of it. I already remember planting the flowers. Just give it time.'

He smiles and continues to lead her down the street, his arm around her waist and his hand in her pocket, holding her closer to him. "I think I know just the bench... We can see almost the whole park... We'll walk around first, then have a rest... There is even a food stand, we can get some lunch..." The walk down the street for a while, saying hi to those they pass and soon turn down a wooded path, the sun filters through the leaves and a soft warm breeze blows. "This is what made you pick this house... You loved this walk, then the park... Such a nature nut..." He chuckles and kisses her cheek "Wouldn't have you any other way though..."

“I can see why I fell in love. Absolutely breathtaking. The walk and the house too,” she teased grinning at him. They came up to the park, and she gasped. “It’s perfect. It’s beautiful. Oh it looks like something from a painting. If I wasn’t with you I would wonder if I was dreaming. Oh M’Lord what should we do first? Over there,” she pointed excited. “You can feed the ducks. Can we? Oh I would love to feed a duck from my hand. They’re so cute! Please,” she begged him as if she were a young child. “I’ll do anything. Promise,” she teased once more.

He watches her and laughs, smiling "Alright Alright.... Whatever you want baby girl... Let's go get some feed..." He takes her hand again and leads her over to a small shack by the pond "Two bags please... Thanks..." He pays the man and takes the bags of duck food, "Here you go... Be careful, some get excited and nip..." He smiles at her and hands her the bag, then follows her to the water's edge where the ducks and their babies were gathering, he pulls out his phone as she starts to play and feed the ducks, taking picture after picture, some she saw him take, others she didn't, like the one of her holding a duckling in one hand and feeding it with the other. When her bag ran out he steps up and hands her the second one "Here, you're having more fun..." He kisses her cheek and continues to photograph her, he hoped this was the start of their new life together.

He was being everything she could have ever wanted. Kind, attentive, caring, and he did not seem to have a care in the world giving her what her heart desired. ‘How could I not love this man? It’s no wonder why I married him. Then why did I create another man that isn’t him in my dream world? Maybe I just gave him a different face. That has to be it. The other man, the one in my dream world, well I geel the same kind of love from him that I feel from M’Lord. So it has to be him just with a different face. For all I know that could be the face of a man I saw in town the day of the fire. Who knows? Who cares? I’ve got my wonderful husband. My everything.’ She grinned catching him taking the photos. Her face lit up even more when he gave her another bag. She fed the baby ducklings, and looked up at him. “M’Lord. There is one more thing I want from you.” She finishes feeding them the last of the food and stands approaching him. “I want a baby. I want something that is from our love. A part of you and a part of me that we can raise together. Please. Say you will give this to me. Say you will do this with me.” She takes his hands and holds them both as she stares into his eyes waiting.

"A baby... Wow..." He smiles and holds her close "I would love nothing more then to have a baby with you my love... But let's give it a little time, make sure you won't have any attacks for a while..." He leans down and kisses her softly, cupping her cheek and rubbing it. "Can you accept that baby girl... Give it some time then we'll start trying..."

She was hurt, but she wouldn’t let him see that. “I understand M’Lord. Really I do, and I will do what you think is best.” She leans in kissing his lips softly. Pulling back slightly, she whispers, “Can I have some money to buy a hotdog now? You go find us a place to sit down, and I’ll go get the food. Deal?”

Her body language was clear, she may think she hid it, but he knew she was hurt, what woman wouldn't be. "Of course baby, here..." He smiles and hands her the money, and kisses her softly, "I'll be sitting by the fountain... I like mustard..." He begins to walk away to allow her her request "Wait..." He turns and grabs her arm gently and pulls her close "One month... If nothing happens... We'll start trying for that baby..." He cups her cheek and kisses her deeply "One month baby girl... One month and you could have a little bit of us growing here..." He gently lays his hand on her belly and smiles at her. "Just one month... That's all I ask... So I know you'll both be safe..."

“Really,” she asks him barely about to contain her happiness. “That is wonderful M’Lord. One month. You’ll see. I’ll be fine.” She pulled him into her arms whispering in his ear, “I love you M’Lord. With all I have. You are my everything.” She wasn’t even aware how she kept repeating that over and over. It was his sessions. Releasing him she nodded. “Mustard. Got it.” She made her way over to the cart. “Two with mustard please.” Melanie looked around while the young man began to prepare the hotdogs. “Officials are baffled by the disappearance of Melanie Hampton. She set out to run errands, according to her husband, and literally vanished into thin air. There has been no trace of her. Husband Mason Hampton is distraught.” At the mention of the name Mason, she turned towards the radio. The voice went on to give a full description of Melanie. ‘That can’t be me. It just can’t. There’s got to be some mistake.’ She leaned over switching the radio off telling the young man, “the news is depressing anyway.” He handed her the two hotdogs, and as she turned to leave he switched it back on. “I just….I just want my wife back. I want Melanie home. Baby, if you can hear me, I miss you, and I love you. Come home and we’ll have that baby you want. You can even plant the flowers you wanted by the path to our front door.” She shook her head. ‘No. No. No. No. That is NOT me. He is NOT real. That was a dream.’ She keeps walking, forcing a smile, in the direction of Kaden. As she reaches him she hands him his hotdog. "Mustard. Just like you said M'Lord." Her smile widens. 'Don't let him see. I don't want him to know'.

He looks up as she walks closer and smiles "Hey baby... Thanks, Mmm... Just right" He takes his dog, then pulls her to sit on his lap, giving her a kiss "Everything ok? you seem tense... Someone give you a hard time?" He takes another bite and hands her her ice tea "Just point them out... I'll set them straight..." He glances around as if looking for someone staring at them, then looks back at her, changing the subject. "So... We have a month to talk about this... a little part of our love..." He rests his hands on her flat belly and smiles "Growing right here... For everyone to see..." He finishes his hotdog, then leans in and kisses her belly lightly.

She grins looking at him. Her appetite is gone, but she knows he’ll notice if she doesn’t eat. She takes a few bites, forcing them down before she takes a drink from her tea. “Perfect. Just sweet enough. Like you,” she teases kissing his nose. “A month is plenty of time.” As his hand rests on her belly, she finishes off the hotdog and takes another drink from her bottle. “That actually was pretty good. This tea is amazing M’Lord. What did you do it,” she eyes him with fake suspicion. “Did you cum in here,” she whispers leaning close to his ear. “Is that why it’s so sweet?” She breathes him in feels slight tingles between her legs. Leaning away from him slowly, she blushes. "Would you uh....like to walk down one of the....nature trails?"

He glances up at her and chuckles softly "No... Just some honey... I'm glad you like it..." He starts to relax against her again when she asks to continue walking "Sure... There's a popular one... You loved it..." He stands them up and kisses her cheek, takes their trash and tosses it, he then takes her hand and leads the way, sipping his own iced tea. "Just think... We can bring the little one here... Walks in the fresh air everyday... Picnics, parties... You fussing when they trip for the first time..." He was talking slowly and ignoring how her body was reacting, they were just getting to the large wooded trail, a few people were walking with them.

Holding his hand, walking with him, she tried to listen as he spoke. She even tried to smile at the other along the same trail as they were, but her mind was preoccupied. She was finding it harder and hard to ignore what she was feeling. Her body was warming. The rubbing of her own clothing against her sex as she walked was slowly driving her mad. Her nipples hard against her own clothing, as if they were straining to be released. She parted her lips, starting to pant despite the fact they had just started along the trail. She brought her bottle back up to her lips drinking from it hungrily. Her face flushed as she looked around. “Yes….M’Lord. I can see why….I loved this one so much. Our baby….will love it….too.”

They walked along for several minutes, he had starts to softly rub his thumb against the back of her hand, there was a few couples walking in front of them now and maybe one of two behind them. "I'm sure it will... Oh... Shoe untied..." He steps off to the side of the trail, just before they cross the bridge over the small stream, he lifts his foot onto a fallen log and starts to retie his shoe. "I think we should come here more often... Maybe daily walks?" He was ignoring how flushed she looked, another couple passed them, crossing the bridge and leaving them alone for the moment. "It's so quiet here..."

Back
Top Bottom