Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trophy Wife -P- [Ladydark/Fancy_Brat] Continued By AndNich123]

“Slow can be good,” she grinned. Her eyes looked heavy as she was exhausted now. He was so kind to her as he offered to explain it. Melanie’s mind searched, trying to remember. “Was it….the car crash….that killed my parents?” It was a thought that was heavy on her mind at the time. It was all she could think of. His hand caressed her cheek, and she reached up taking it, bringing it to her lips. “Of course not M’Lord. How could I forget that name,” she grins. Her body flinches just slightly as he touches her nipple. “Do you always….make me feel this good?” Her hand covers his as he still cups her breast. "We have our whole lives to talk about why I have my attacks and to get to know each other. Please M'Lord, can we just hold each other?" She stares into his eyes, trying desperately to remember his name. She wants to remember so she can say it back to him. Finally, a faint name repeats in her mind. It was soft, as if off in the distance. “Mason,” she whispers. The name of her true husband. “My husband’s name is Mason.” Her eyes flutter closed as she is close to falling asleep.

He holds her close and continues his soft touches, kissing her gently as se starts to fall asleep, when she whispers her husbands name he stills a moment and glares down at her. Her eyes were closed and she was starting to even out her breathing, falling asleep, still he held her gently, 'So she still remembers his name... I'll have to fix that tomorrow morning...' He thinks as he tips her chin up and kisses her softly, she was completely asleep in his arms 'You're mine now Melaine... I'll wipe that bastard from your mind... You belong to me...' He pulls her closer and relaxes, holding her as he lets sleep fall over him, he'd have to be up early the next day to start her session before she woke up completely.

The morning light warms her face, and Melaine opens her eyes. ‘WhWhere am I? What is this place? Did I fall asleep? Here?’ She slides from the bed gently, softly, and begins to walk through the halls. ‘No pictures. Why are there no pictures? I love my family. I’m close to them. Why do I not have any pictures?’ She approaches the front door and pulls on the handle. ‘Locked? I don’t remember locking it. I….’ She turns heading back in the direction of the bedroom. “M’Lord,” she calls. “Did you get up from our bed to lock the front door last night?”

Kaden was tired from last night and slept longer then he wanted to, he woke to the sound of her calling him, he sits up as she returns to the bedroom "No... I locked it when I came home yesterday..." He stretches a bit "Come back to bed... It's too early to be up..." He lays back down and holds the covers up for her "Did you sleep well?" He had missed his chance to start a session, so he'd only do one now if she brought up his name again and didn't believe when he corrected her. "What's wrong... You look confused... Did you remember something... Need a reminder of something?..." He watches her with a calm look on his face, staying relaxed.

She smiles at him as she makes her way over to the bed. Climbing in she pulls the covers up high over her body. “It’s just that….well….I walked through the house, and it all seems familiar to me, but there’s no pictures. Why don’t we have any pictures of us together? Not even a wedding picture. There are no pictures of your family or mine either. That’s strange to me. I was so close to them. Why wouldn’t I have one picture of them or anyone for that matter?” She looked up into his eyes, her confusion clearly shining back at him. “M’Lord it doesn’t make any sense. I even looked in the hall for the picture frame made of wood with your name carved into it. Mason, but I didn’t see it. Nothing.”

He pulls her close and rubs her back softly "We did have pictures baby girl... Lots... But this isn't our first home... This is what I didn't tell you last night... Our first home burned down... You were caught in the fire and hit your head... The firefighters pulled you out, but you were unconscious... We lost the house and almost lost you..." He kisses her softly and wipes her tears "You were in a coma for a month... And my name isn't Mason sweety... It's Kaden... When you woke up you were calling for people I didn't know, you called me Mason... You must have had a dream world while in that coma... That's what to docs said... But with medicine and gentle reminders... You came back to me..." He kisses her a bit deeper "But when you have an attack... You try to hit me and run... That's why you were that room... To keep you save until you woke up again..." He hugs her close to him "With your attacks, we haven't had time to replace the pictures... But hopefully now you can stay long enough to help with that... We'll even retake them if you want... What ever you want baby... I love you..." He cups her cheeks and smiles at her, resting his forehead on hers gently.

“A fire,” she narrowed her eyes at him as pain gripped her mind. “Why do you even put up with me? Why don’t you let them put me in a hospital or something? I’m a burden,” she burst into tears. “I’m too much….worry for you. You shouldn’t have to take care of me like this. I’m not normal. Mason? I called you Mason M’Lord? Kaden. Kaden? Kaden? Kaden! I remember now!” False memories her mind has created begin to form, tricking her, convincing her she not only remembers, but everything he has said, and more, have actually happened. “I was cooking. I walked away from the stove, and a cloth was too close to the burner. I went over to try and put it out, but I slipped on something.” The memory was real enough having actually happened, but her real husband had been home with her. He put out the fire before anything bad could happen. “No. I don’t want to retake pictures M’Lord. I want to make new ones with new memories. That is if you’re alright with that. I want to travel. I want to do things. I want to make all the new memories I can with you, M’Lord. My husband. My Life. My everything.” She presses her lips to his gently but only for a second. “I think I’d fancy a shower. If that’s alright.”

He held her as she cried and kissed her tears away, "For better or worse right... I'm not tossing you anywhere... I don't 'put up with you'... I love you..." He cups her cheek and kisses her softly. "Your brain is still healing my love, Mason and Kaden... Sound similar... You were in the dream world for a month, but who knows how long it felt to you..." He softly rubs her arms as she continues "That's where you were found... And we were so lucky you weren't hurt, being so close to the fire... And don't you for a second try any blame yourself... What happened was an accident... Nothing more..." He smiles at her and holds her hand "You want to travel... See the world... Then that's just what we'll do, you tell me where... And we'll go..." He kisses her forehead "You don't need my permission love..." He smirks "But, would you like some company, get a little dirty before getting clean..." He chuckles and pulls her closer, rolling them over so she's on top, he runs his hands along her back and lighty squeezes her ass. "What do ya say..."

She looked down at this man, this wonderful man who was her husband. He made her heart race and filled her with such a warmth. She wondered did he even know the effect he had on her. "I don't care where we go as long as we're together. Seeing the world, experiencing things, it doesn't matter if I don't have you M'Lord. I will travel anywhere as long as you're beside me." She rested her head against his chest even as he grabbed her ass. "Tell me M'Lord, has our love making always been either rough, as it was last night, or tender and passionate? Have we not ever tried other things?" Resting atop his body, she felt a strange urge creeping through her mind and body from somewhere. She simply chalked it up to her being in her dream world. Perhaps there she had experimented with being tied up and commanded. The reality was it was something she had wanted to try with her husband. It had taken her a while, but he had finally agreed to give it a try just before she was taken. Though the man before her was different, in her mind, he was one in the same as the very person she had longed to try these things with.

He looks at her and runs his hands over her back and sides slowly, "Such as what my sweet..." He runs his fingers through her hair slowly "What's got you blushing like that..." He chuckles and smiles kindly "Your happiness is my goal Melanie... What ever you want, we'll try it at least once..." During the time he had watched her before he took her, he hadn't gotten to know what she liked in bed because her husband wasn't very attentive in that area. He was sure that had something to do with her breaking to him so quickly, her body was craving a touch her husband wasn't giving her.

"Well," she begins. "I talked to you about it before. I remember. You said you would be willing to try some new things. You found the videos on my computer," her voice rising as she was flooded with the memory. "You couldn't believe I was into watching that sort of thing. Women tied up while a man had his way with her body. I told you I just wanted to feel the rope against my wrists. You said you thought it was silly, and you said you didn't see how a woman could enjoy that sort of thing. You told me you always wanted my hands on your body, and if I was going to start wanting this sort of thing...." Her voice trailed as the color drained from her face. "That you would....leave me. Oh I'm sorry M'Lord. Please don't leave me. I don't want it. I'll never mention it again." She buries her face into his chest. "I won't mention it again. I promise."

"Baby... Baby, relax..." He holds her as she starts to break down, "That was before... Before I almost lost you..." He pulls her back and cups her cheek "I'm not going to leave you..." He smiles "If it'll make you happy... I'd be willing to try it once..." He leans closer and kisses her, wiping her tears away, then rolls them over, he pins her hands above her head and smirks at her "It might be fun... Having you at my mercy... Teasing you... Pleasing you..." He kisses along her jaw, then slowly down her chest, keeping her hands in his above her head, he licks and teases her nipples, then pulls away slowly an let's her go. "Ready for that shower baby..." He smirks down at her.

He was so warm and caring gently wiping an kissing her tears away. Her smile may have seemed weak and faint as she looked at him, but it was only because she was in awe over the wonderful man before her. She cries out, not sure of what he’s doing, as he shifts them both. “What are you….Oh,” she giggles. There was something in different in his touch as he held her hands above her head. Something exciting was there. A rush that she hadn’t felt since she awoke and came back to him. Even his kisses felt spicy. Just a tease to her nipples, and he moves. “Yes,” she nods enthusiastically . “I am ready.”

He smirks at her and gets up, slowly pulling her up with him "I never would have guessed, by little wife, as such a naughty girl..." He pulls her to him and kisses her again before leading her to the bathroom again, he turns the tap on to let the water heat up. "So... You want to give up your control in the bedroom baby girl... Is that right... Or just when we have fun..." He pulls her into the shower and pins her to the wall genty "You want me to tie your pretty body up..." He again pins her hands above her head slowly "Want me to have my way with you... Enjoy your body..." His other hand glides over her now damp skin and cups her breast, giving it a slightly rougher squeeze, then trails down to immediately cup her sex, pushing a finger between her lips to tease her clit. He never looks away from her eyes, he rubs her clit quickly for a few moments, then thrusts a few fingers into her, pumping them slowly. "Is that what my baby wants..." He continues to pump his fingers slowly into her, his thumb now pressing on her clit and his hand holding hers above her head. "Is it Melanie..."

‘Naughty girl.’ She liked hearing those words come from him. She loved hearing say, ‘my wife,’ though. No matter how many times he kissed her, she could never get tired of those. The water comes on, and it’s not too long before steam begins to fill the bathroom. “Yes M’Lord. I want to give you control. Do you want it?” He moves swiftly, pulling her to him and securing her. It didn’t take much as she was already so willing with him. “Yes M’Lord. I want you to secure me and do exactly as you wish.” She was so focused on the new lust that burned in his eyes. It was so primal and hungry. She had just opened to door to something her own body had craved, and in front of her was the cure to getting exactly what she wanted. His hands trailed down her body, touching her nipple, squeezing it a bit harder, and it was then she got her first taste of how pain could actually be pleasure. It was invigorating, and though she didn’t tell him, she liked it. “Yes, M’Lord,” she whispered feeling his fingers tease her lips before pushing through. “That is what I want. Please. Don’t stop.” She realized as soon as she spoke those words, no amount of begging or pleading would have any effect on him unless he wanted it to. She had given him control now, and taken things out of her own hands. “In as much as you are my everything, I am yours as well M’Lord. Do with me as you please.” She closed her eyes wanting to slide the wall as his fingers continued to glide inside her wet, slick hole, but instead she remembered and opened her eyes to look into his.

He smirks at her and thrusts his fingers faster, his thumb now rubbing her clit in tight circles, he leans closer to her face and grin "You're nothing but a toy... For me to play with and tease..." He gives her a quick teasing kiss before kissing downward, he latched onto her nipple and suckles, then bites it lightly before switching and repeating. "You take what I give you... Be it pleasure..." He adds another finger and licks along her neck "Or pain..." He bites her shoulder, just hard enough to leave a mark. "Don't move those..." He squeezes her wrists to show her what he meant. "Say it... Say your my toy..." He removes his fingers and holds her hips with both hands, as she starts to speak he lifts her hips and spreads her legs, then filling her as she does as told. "Again..." He holds her hips and stares at her, using hard short trusts, he could feel her squeezing him already, apparently this got her quite excited. "There is no more begging... I give you what you need... I cantroll you... Your body is my play thing..." He trusts faster as he speaks to her, watching her eyes roll back even against her 'look at me' programming, "What are you Melanie..." He whispers softly, keeping up his pace.

Melaine curled her back, pushing her pussy forward towards him more as his fingers picked up in pace fucking her. “Pleasure,” she groans feeling her pussy stretch even more. She cries out , opening her eyes from her escqasty as he bites her shoulder. “Pain!” There was something about it when he commanded her. Something that warmed in places she had never felt anything before. “Yes M’Lord,” she replies with a slight smirk on her lips. His hand move her wrists, and she complies keeping her arms up. “I am your toy,” she says feeling his hands taking charge of her body. She beings again as told, a bit louder this time. “I am your toy.” Melaine begins to repeat is as her legs open for him. “I am your pla….” Her words turn into a mere sound suspended as he fills her. “PLAY THING,” she croons feeling the wall pressing into her skin. The warmth, the unforgiving strength supports her as he begins to take her. “I am your play thing, M’Lord. You give me what I need. You control me.” She brings her eyes to meet his as he ravages her. “You are what I need Mason."

He keeps up his pace and actions, but glares slightly as she calls to her actual husband. He pulls one hand back from her ass and smacks her a bit harder, not rubbing it. "We'll see about that later..." He mumbles as he holds her hips again, he thrusts harder and nips at her breasts too. He wanted to test this "Who am I Melanie..." He thrusts deeper, he reaches up with one hand and grips her hair, making her face him, he could feel her rippling around him.

She yelps, feeling the sting as his hand connects with her ass. There was something about that slap that made it clear it wasn’t meant to be pleasurable. She closes her eyes tightly as his teeth catch her nipple, squeezing it, rolling it around before releasing it. When he forces her to look at him, she can already feel her walls tightening around him, almost holding him there inside her with a firm grip. To her, it feels as though he has to struggle to spear his cock into her. Her eyes open. “You are….M’Lord. You are….my everything….You are….in control. You are….Kaden.”

Kaden grins at her and trusts faster "That's right baby... You're mine... Now cum for me... Milk me M'Lady..." He smirks at her and pulls her close to kiss her roughy as she clamps down on his cock and thrusts deep to fill her as she twitched around him. He pulls from the kiss panting and stares at her "Mmm... That was quite fun..." He kisses her softly again as he pulls from her slowly and sets her on her feet "You can relax now baby..." He brings her arms down and kisses her once more "I'll be quick, then you can shower... Would you like big fluffy pancakes for breakfast?" He asked as he turns and starts to soap up and shower off, he made sure she was steady on her feet before. True to his word he was finished washing in minutes and was stepping out "Don't take too long baby girl, your food will get cold..." He smiles at her before closin the shower door and grabbing a towel to dry off, then e leaves the bathroom to go and dress.

“Yes! M’Lord!” Melaine cums hard all around him, feeling him seem to grow as she become a vice around him. She kissed him with abandon, her mouth opening wide for him. “That was….amazing….M’Lord.” She is just as breathless as he, and there’s a huge smile on her face. Her arms ache as she brings them down around him. “Mmmm. That actually sounds yummy. I’ve worked up quite the appetite M’Lord.” She watches his body as he washes fascinated by every curve of his muscles. ‘He’s so sexy,’ she thought. Her eyes remained on him as he trailed off from the shower wrapping a towel around his waist. She let the water cascade down her face as she listened to him get dressed before heading towards the kitchen. Though she couldn’t hear him cooking, she could smell the pancakes. “Mmmm. That does smell good,” she said knowing he couldn’t hear her. “M-Mason? W-Where are we? Is this….a hotel?” Melaine didn’t shut off the water as she stepped from the shower grabbing a robe from the back of the door. Carefully she stepped from the bathroom into the master bedroom. Looking out the window she knew this was not a hotel. “Mason,” she whispered as she started to panic. “Mason,” her voice a bit louder as she searched the dresser for something she could use as a weapon. Running back into the bathroom she found a straight razor in the medicine cabinet. Her feet softly stepping into the bedroom as the smell of pancakes was stronger now. ‘Please let that be him in the kitchen cooking, but if it is him in there, where are we? Why don’t I remember this?’ Her eyes darted around the room as she held the straight razor like a knife. Melaine inched her way down the hall closer to the sound. As she entered the kitchen she gasped at the man cooking. “Who the hell are you, and where’s Mason? Answer me,” she screamed at him still holding the straight razor firm.

Kaden was busy cooking breakfast when he head her walking around, but the shower still running, he takes out the last pancake and turns the stove off. He was about to go see what was wrong when she came into the kitchen, wielding one of his razors and demanding to see her husband. He takes a step closer "Baby girl... It's me... Kaden, don't you remember... Mason isn't real, it was just a dream... Now come on... Give me that before you hurt yourself..." He takes a few more steps closer. He was hoping to distract her long enough to get the blade.

“Don’t you fucking lie to me weirdo! I KNOW my husband! I went to take care of some errands, and then everything went black. It’s all hazy, but I KNOW Mason is real. We’re married. Now where is he,” she screamed. “Kaden? Who are you? What have you done to him?” She sees the phone on the wall behind him. “Move! Over there,” she gestures. “I’m calling him right now.” Her steps are soft as she moves, countering his advances. “How do you know me? Don’t call me baby girl. I’m not your baby girl! I’m Mason’s wife!”

Kaden sighs softly and keeps trying to get closer, watching her movements as he moves, 'Too bad you don't know this house yet my love...' He thinks as he starts towards her again, backing up when she swings the blade, letting her think she has the upper hand. "Alright... You're a little confused... I know... This happens when you have an attack..." He was keeping to her new life's story, he could use it later, he continues to move her, soon putting the phone behind him and a corner behind her, he slowly walks closer until her back hits the wall, leaving her trapped between him and the wall. "Come one baby, just give me the razor... I'll get you your medicine..."

“No,” she screams feeling the wall against her back. “No medicine. No attacks. Don’t lie to me. Where is Mason. You call him on the phone right now or so help me.” She waves the blade wildly. “I’m not giving you anything. You call Mason. I’ll tell you the number, and you tell him to come get me. Call somebody. Anybody. I don’t care who. Just get me out of here. Where is here? Where am I? I wanna go home!” Melaine fights back tears as her heart races. She grits her teeth glaring at him. “I am not confused. My name is Melaine. I am married to Mason. We have a home together. We talked about having children. We want to make a family together. You? I don’t know you, and I don’t want to. Now either you make the call or move so I can.”

Back
Top Bottom