Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trophy Wife -P- [Ladydark/Fancy_Brat] Continued By AndNich123]

RE: Trophy Wife -P- [Ladydark/Fancy_Brat]

Melanie whimpered softly as he leaned in to suck her nipples, still sensitive and hardened. Apparently, it was a reward for remembering who he was, with Melanie actually finding some delight out of it. Perhaps it was due to knowing this man enjoyed her obedience...? "Ang...d-dreams...? Should I...forget...?" She gasped out as he cupped her pussy again, getting back to teasing her clit and affiliating her pleasure with him. She moaned out softly as a pleasant shiver ran through her body, though she was reminded to keep looking at him. "Ahn...nng...M-M'Lord..."

As long as she continues to look at him he rubs a bit faster, but slows back down if she looks away for any reason. "Yes... They are only dreams... And shouldn't be remembered... Because if you listen to your dreams..." He stops everything for a few moments "Do you want to dream Melaine... Or be with me..." He starts back up again as he says be with him. He smiles at her, it would take a few more rounds of this and she'd be his, she was already doing so well. He lifts his other hand and massages her breasts again, lightly pinching her hard nipple.

She had some lingering doubts about what he called dreams, but just like any dream, it felt like she couldn't quite remember anything clearly. She squirmed and groaned out as he continued to tease her, getting her in the habit of keeping her gaze on him despite how tired she was. "Agh...ah..." Her hips bucked quite a bit because of him, her moans only getting louder. "Ah...I'll...I want to be with you...M'Lord..." she whined, groaning out more with his sudden increase in pace. She seemed more accepting of his treatment on her breasts, so may pleasant sensations rocking her body.

He smiles softly again at her and speeds up more, thrusting his fingers into her slowly. "Very good Melaine... Dreams aren't real..." He pumps his fingers a bit harder "But I'm real... Right Melaine... Ah, look up.... Very good..." He lightly pinches and pulls her nipples again, he could feel her starting to grip his fingers again. "That's it Melaine... Relax... Let me make you feel good... Who owns you..." He whispers the last to her as she's on the edge.

Of course, after having cum before already, Melanie was still pretty sensitive, so her whole body was trembling a little as she neared another orgasm. Her hips rocked with his fingers, her mouth hanging open as she gasped out over and over, her naughty fluids coating his fingers. "Ah...y-you...M'Lord. Only you own me...ah...I'm...going to cum..." With how tight her pussy was on his fingers, it was clear that she was so close, though she seemed to be looking to him for permission.

He smiles at her "Very good Melaine..." He rubs against her clit faster "You can cum for me my sweet..." He pinches her nipples a bit harder and watches her, making sure she continues to look at him. Once her orgasm hits her, he lets it continue for a minute before pulling his hands away again. He cleans his hands as the drug starts to fade again, her eyes still looking slightly glossy though. "Hello again Melaine... Do you remember where you are..." He smirks at her, wondering where her mind was now.

Melanie winced and he rhis wiggled rather excitedly as he tended to her clit and nipples a bit rougher. It was clear to see that she was being broken in fairly easily, though it was always questionable whether or not she would recall anything from her 'dreams'. It didn't take too long for her to cum, spilling her naughty fluids over his fingers. She was left panting and gasping for air, her expression one of exhaustion and a hint of arousal. "Agh...ah...M'lord...? W-wait...no..."

He lets her relax a few moments and smirks at her "It's ok Melaine... You're at home..." He moves closer and kisses her softly. "You were having night mares..." He could see she was still slightly confused, her 'dreams' still trying to hang on. He reaches down and slowly runs his fingers over her thighs "Do you remember who I am Melaine..." He wanted to see how trained she was at this point, would she need another treatment.

This was home...? While it felt there was something nagging at the back of her head, she was sure she knew who this man was...somewhat. She squirmed a little as he ran his hands over her bare thighs, managing to get a few soft groans from her despite her exhaustion. She could hardly hold herself up properly, relying on the bindings holding her up. "Nnng...w-well..." She could recognize his face, but she did not have a name to associate it with. She could only think of one other way of calling him. "Umm...M-M'Lord...?"

He smiles again at her "Very good... Now I want you to think real hard... Do you remember your husband..." He reaches up and rubs her cheek softly, helping her stay focused on him, he had worn her out on purpose. He would have to let her rest to allow her new life to grow in her mind, slowly replacing her family with him. Once she woke up again, I figured one more round would completely break her in. He keeps rubbing her cheek, keeping her awake until she answers his question, only then would her untie her and let her lay down for the night.

Melaine was beyond exhausted now. She had cum twice now. Her body still twitched from the waves of pleasure that had racked her. “M-My….husband,” she questioned. Her eyes glossy and yet a look of searching within them. Her mind raced trying to find a face she could relate the word husband to, but she came up with nothing. All she could remember was him. “No. I don’t….remember ….a husband.” She continued to try and focus on the word husband, but other words began to cloud her thinking. Dreaming. Set free. Those two words kept coming back to her. ‘Was this a dream? What’s real? Please. Won’t something make sense! Husband!’ An image appeared in her head. A man with black hair, dark eyes, and a warm smile. “He….he smiles….at me,” she whispers. “He….my husband….he had dark….hair.” She sighs deeply feeling even more drained. “Husband,” she whispers. “I….remember him. It’s not….a dream. It’s….real.”

He smirks at her as the drug starts to fade more and allows a few thoughts to flow through, he could work with this. He tips her chin up and kisses her lightly, rubbing her cheek again to make her look at him "I know I smile at you my dear... I'm not a dream... I'm real and I want you to wake up to me..." He could see the confusion swirl in her eyes along with recognition, it was a good thing he looked like her husband. "Don't leave me again my love..." He was helping her fall asleep again, with his face as the last thing she sees while also thinking of her husband. Once she was asleep, he give her another shot to keep her sleeping through the night and another one to heat her blood again, he wanted her nice and worked up in the morning for her next session. With that all done he leaves the room and locks it up again, he hides the door and opens the curtains, then goes to make his dinner and ready for bed, he'd have to feed her in the morning as well.

His words seemed to be like a dream as her eyelids were so heavy. It was a struggle to open them each time, and each time she did, it was his face she saw. She heard the words repeating in her head as she looked at him. “Husband….don’t leave me again my love….I know I smile at you my dear….I’m not a dream.’ She mumbled not even sure if he could understand her. “Hus….band. Not….dream” It was becoming clear she didn’t know where the blurred lines of reality and her dreams ended and started. All she was sure of was how tired she was. She tried to stay with as long as she could, but her body had been through and emotional , as well as a physical work out. Her eyes softly closed as the darkness took her mind. There were no more thoughts and debates in her mind. There was only simple, sweet bliss as sleep took her.

The next day Kaden woke around 8am and got up to make breakfast for him and his guest, he made pancakes for himself and oatmeal with fresh peaches and bananas for her, something easy to feed her and some OJ to drink. He made his and sat down to eat and relax, his bag of supplies was in her room waits for him, well out of her reach. "I wonder how well she'll do today..." He finishes eating and cleans up, heading to her room around 9, he closes the blinds and moves the bookshelf, then signs into her room. He grins down at her prone form and kneels again, setting her food aside for now as he starts to wake her gently, he tips her chin up and kisses her as his other hand lowers slowly to tease over her pussy lips a few moments before falling and teasing her clit, rubbing her cheek, he also wanted to make sure he was the first think she saw.

She didn’t dream. Her slumber was peaceful. A welcoming empty, numb, blackness that consumed her. Slowly she became aware of several different things. The coolness in the room made her body shiver. The warmth of his lips touching her own. Her nipples were so hard, exposed. His hand hovering over her pussy, slowly touching her, teasing her. She feels the tingles beginning as he grazes over her clit before increasing his efforts. There was a softness caressing her cheek, and Melaine slowly opened her eyes. The light wasn’t too bright. There was almost a softness to it. “W-Who? Wh-What’s going on,” she whispered. She tries to stand, but she quickly realizes she’s restrained. She pulls, slowly at first, on her restraints. Melaine quickly tries to recall the events from the night before, but her mind is mush. Frantically she tries to find something she can grasp. Images of the man before flash through her mind. Familiar feelings of the pleasure he rewarded her with seep into her body. Her pussy growing slightly wet from the memories. She looks into his eyes as her lips move but no sound is heard. Slowly she starts to remember some of last night.

He continues to tease her for several minutes as he notices her waking up and the slight panic in her movements before she starts to remember. Once she looks at him and bucks her hips to him, he pulls his hand away away and allows her to wake fully so he could gage her mental state. "Good morning Melaine... What do you remember... Do you know who I am..." He slowly and gently runs his fingers over her sides and legs, then up to her cheek to rub softly. He'd give her her session after he got her to eat something, not wanting her too weak while he trains her.

“M….M’Lord,” she questions. ‘Why do I call him that?’ Her eyes reflecting her uncertainty. “H-How did I….” she trails looking around the room. A white padded room. It looked familiar. Vaguely. “This room? I’ve been here before.” She settles on his face once more, and again the feelings of the delicious pleasures he gave her the night before come back to her once more. “Who are you? M’Lord? I don’t….know you. Do I? Why am I here? This room? Bound?” She pulls on her bonds once more harder this time. “Let me go. Please. I….I….” She settles back down feeling his touch still lingering on her skin. Her sex wanted more. To feel him again. Everything still seemed hazy to her. ‘Did I drink too much last night? Did I hit my head? Where am I? Please. Something make sense.’

"Yes... You've been here before... Remember sweety... So you don't hurt yourself when you're sick..." He leans in again and kisses her again. "Relax Melaine... I brought your breakfast... Eat up and I'll give you your medicine... Then you'll feel better..." He picks up the plate, her pancake was already buttered, cut and with syrup. "Open up... It's your favourite..." He holds a forkful up to her mouth and waits, his other hand was softly rubbing her leg to help keep her calm.

Melanie looked around as he spoke hoping to find comfort in his words. Instead all she found was more confusion. “Sick? Hurt myself? Medicine? None of this makes any….any sense.” She closed her eyes tightly opening them to a a fork offering her pancake. She took the bite and chewed still looking around. “Are you….my….,” she stopped hearing the word in her mind. ‘M’Lord.’ Her eyes narrowed looking at him. ‘Why does that sound so familiar?’ Slowly she asked him, “Are you….my….husband? My doctor? I’m sorry.” Again she closed her eyes shaking her head. “I remember things. A house. A car. My parents, but everything turns to mush the more I try to….focus. Please,” she pleads with him. “Help me understand.”

"It's alright sweety... Your memory is always fuzzy after an episode..." He continues to feed her slowly "You just finish eating sweetheart... And I'll tell you everything... Your medicine will help too..." He didn't want to answer any of those questions just yet so he brushed them aside and kept her focused on food. He continues to feed her and give her small drinks until she is done, then sets it aside. "Alright... This will help... Like waking you from a dream..." He smiles kindly as he fills the needle and gets it ready, "Alright... Just relax..." He injects her with a slighty smaller does of the mind fog drug and rubs the spot gently so it does bruise. As she starts to react he gently taps her cheek like before "Melaine... Wake up Melaine sweety... There you are..." He smiles "I missed you..." He gently cups her breast and massages it, rubbing her nipple slowly "Do you remember me now baby..." One hand moving to start teasing her pussy slowly, only speeding up as she tries to think too long on her answers.

She finishes her breakfast. Her mind races the entire time. She has so much nervous energy she could bolt from the room at the drop of a hat. ‘Maybe that’s why I’m bound,’ she thinks. She tenses seeing the needle. “No. I don’t need medicine. Please. I aahh,” she trails as the needle slips into her arm. A veil falls before her eyes as everything clouds. “Hmmm,” she groans looking up at him. “Missed….me?” Her body feels alive as he touches her. “I missed….mmmm….you too.” She sucks on her bottom lip closing her eyes, but something deep in the back of her mind tells her to open them and look at him. She never questioned the thoughts. She simply opened her eyes and looked at him noticing how fast he was moving as he teased and taunted her pussy. “I….M’Lord?” Her muscles tensed as she felt his gaze gripping her while she waited for him to respond.

He smiles as she remembers to look at him and speeds up slightly, he slows again as he starts to ask her questions. "Can you remember our wedding Melaine..." He speeds up so she can't think too hard "You were beautiful in your dress... Walking down the isle..." He spoke of a wedding they never had, speeding up his actions when she tried to say other wise, he'd repeat the details until she'd believe them, finally allowing her to climax when she did.

She listened to him as he told her about their wedding day, right down to the dress she wore. He explained it in such vivid detail. She could see flashes of a white dress in her mind, and a man with dark hair waiting for her at the end of the isle. ‘It has to be….him.’ She nodded feeling him speed up as she tried to speak. Her attempt at words only becoming moans. “Yes….M’Lord. I….remember. You were so….handsome….and smiling.” His fingers were so strong, so powerful, and he did not stop until she coated him in her juices. Her hips lifted, meeting his hand, feeling him press against her sex.

As she's relaxing he gives her another smaller shot before the last one wears off, keeping her real memories in a thick fog, soon to be locked away. "I hate reminding you of this..." He reaches up and cups her cheek again, kissing her softy. "Your parents... Passed away shortly after our wedding..." He rubs her thighs then starts teasing her again, slowly circling her clit and rubbing her cheek, watching her. "It was a car crash..." he wipes away any tears she may shed and kisses her, he starts to rub her faster, he pulls back as she gets close again and smiles at her "But you still have me baby..." Kissing lightly "I'm here for you... I'm all you have..." He rubs faster and even pumps his fingers into her quickly.

She looks at him as he touches her face again. “W-What?” Her heart breaks as he tells her parents are dead. She can remember their faces, and some childhood memories, but as she tries to recall more, her mind is ripped into another direction. She focuses on his fingers rubbing her clit. “Car….crash.” A few stray tears fall. “Yes. I have….you….M’Lord.” She groans wanting more as his fingers fill her. “Don’t….stop. Please. M’Lord. It feels….so good.” She pants writhing around for him.

Back
Top Bottom