Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trophy Wife -P- [Ladydark/Fancy_Brat] Continued By AndNich123]

Kaden returns 3 hours later and enters the room, he moves closer and lays her on her back, he spreads her legs and smirks when she didn't wake. She had done well and reserved another reward, he gets in place and leans closer, he starts to lick her slowly.

Jareth groans and starts to pick up the pace more, he looks up at his loves and smriks "Nnn... Watching you two enjoying yourselves... Is so stimulating..." He shifts and kisses Kevin again, twisting their tongues and nipping his lip. "Nnn... I love you both so much..." He closes his eyes and run his 'tongue' up Mason's back, lightly nipping at his neck.

Sleep was peaceful. Her slumber had been filled with images of a man who touched her. Even in her sleep, she felt him. His touch was soft and arousing. Her body reacted to those feelings, nipples erect and her sex wet. It was something she wasn’t fully aware of as she remained asleep.

He moved her, and she did not stir. Her dreams laced with how her body moved. The man in her mind gently touched her limbs, moved her as he wanted he to, and then she felt him. His mouth was warm, drawing a sigh from the still sleeping form. With every pass of his tongue, she becomes more conscious that this is not a dream. Her eyes close tight before beginning to flicker open. The form in her mind starts to focus, and he’s here. He’s real. No longer is he only in her mind, but he’s here and touching her, tasting her. Her gasps turn into moans, and she struggles to speak. “No. Please. No..Master,” she pleads. “I’m so..tired. Please. Not again.” In her still exhausted state, she fears this will only be another session of being teased and denied, and she’s certain she can not endure that again. “Please..Master. Suki. I..am Suki. You..are Master. Please. Not again.”

Kevin groans into the kiss. He had heard Jareth tell him he loved him. Ever since he came back, he treasured every time those words came from his lips. He thought he would never hear them again. His tongue danced with Jareth’s as his body tensed. Jareth was filling him, stretching him, and to add to that sensation, he had both of them kissing him. Mason was fierce with his assault on his neck. Kevin nearly squirmed beneath Jareth.

Mason shivered as he felt Jareth’s presence. He loved how he could shower them both with attention at the same time. It only fueled his fire. He wanted to feel more of Jareth in any way possible, but first Jareth would please Kevin. He liked seeing Kevin taken, laying there with Jareth cock pressing inside of him. He was a sight, a lovely, beautiful, erotic sight like that. Mason could feel his own cock hard and aching. He wanted to touch it, to find some relief, but no. He would wait. It would be more intense when Jareth was the cause of his relief.

He glances up as she starts to speak and only doubles his efforts, slowly pushing a finger into her and rubbing against her gspot. She was doing very well, already taking to her new name and place, and this session was going to be all about rewarding her. He speeds up and suckles faster, flicking with his tongue, he was going to engrave it in her mind that pleasure was all she wanted. As he feels her starting to tense up, he adds another finger and speeds up even more, behaving meant rewards.

Jareth looks to Kevin again and smirks "Once more lover... Cum for me again..." He wraps an arm around his waist and starts to thrust a bit harder, leaning in to lick and kiss at the other side of his neck. "Nnn... So tight..." He licks at his ear and nips it gently, his other hand going to gently cup his cock, rubbing his thumb over his head, 'attacking' him from everywhere. He pulls his attentions away from Mason for the moment to help Kevin over that last edge, he signals Mason to bite his neck at the same time.

He wasn’t listening. Suki whimpered softly. She could already feel the tension building up in her body quickly. He was going to leave her wanting more. That ache in the sensitive bud he was licking was going to persist, lingering all day, painfully so. In her sleep deprived state, she convinced herself she had done something wrong. So this must be her punishment. Accepting her fate, she gave in, taking in everything he was doing to her. The more she tensed, the closer she came to her release, the more intense he became. “Thank you….Master,” she whispered. The words felt natural. Though she tried to remember his name, she couldn’t. All that came to mind was Master. The pleasure grew stronger, and the title Master grew stronger, louder as her mind screamed it at her. “Thank you….Master,” she said once more, louder, closer, hanging on by a thread until finally it was too much. She felt the release she thought she would be denied. Muscles tensed, her jaw clenched, and though she wanted to thank you a third time, she could not. She began to realize this wasn’t a punishment. This was a reward.

Kevin nodded, unable to speak. Sweat covered his face. Mason could taste the bitter, salty substance on his neck to. Kevin was hot, taking both of them in this moment. Mason smiled, knowing they were driving him crazy. He could sense how close Kevin was. So when Jareth gave the signal, he bit down hard, tasting copper. Kevin came hard, groaning, his squirming coming to a halt. Mason suckled, wanting to leave a deep shade of purple mark on him. His eyes lifted, searching for Jareth, wondering what he wanted next.

Kaden continues a few moments more before pulling away, looking up at her and smirking, he replaces his tongue with his fingers. "Very good Suki..." He starts to pump his fingers into her and rub her clit gently with his thumb, he watches her. "Does little Suki want another reward..." He moves a hand to her breast as she starts to answer, now gently rolling her nipple between a few fingers. He takes his hand from her breast to reach for a few photos beside him, he holds one up. "Time to learn the rest of the family..." He started to teach her about everyone, rewarding her after each one, he smirks at her after everyone is done, her eyes glossy. "Suki... You will serve you new family... Whatever they ask... Right..." He had kept her on edge for several minutes, then takes his hand away, awaiting her answer.

"Nnnn..." Jareth bit Kevin's neck the same time he told Mason to, he lightly bit through the skin and ran his tongue over to close it after a bit. Panting softly and slowly pulling from Kevin, Jared smiles and turns his head to kiss him softly. "Mmm... Would you like to rest now love... Or continue with us..."

It was heavy in the air, her scent, as he spoke. It was delicious, unlike anything she had smelled before. ‘Do I always smell..so good,’ she wondered. Her head nodded first. She knew the answer, but putting together words as quickly as she wanted to was difficult. The excitement was controlling her as the prospect of another reward was before her. “Yes..M-Master,” she replied, feeling her lips tremble. Were his fingers pinching hard, or were her nipples that erect? She couldn’t decide. As he mentioned a family, she turned her head slowly. Photo after photo a name was mentioned, burned into her mind. She kept repeating them in her mind. He kept building her up higher and higher. Suki didn’t know how high she could actually go before she would come crashing down. “Y-Yes..Master,” she replied once more. Anything..they..want.”

Kevin had already answered the question in his mind, and he knew Jareth knew the answer. Mason was silent, awaiting it, needing to hear it. It was with the one whom shared his thoughts already that he kept his eyes on. Kevin was shaking. The adrenaline was strong, still racing through his body. He could still feel their teeth piercing his skin. It had been painful, and yet he loved it. “I want..to watch..you two,” he said, never looking away. His cheeks burned bright as in the back of his mind he couldn’t believe he was actually saying it, but it was true. He wanted whatever these two did. He wanted to watch their bodies react to one another. “Please,” he continued. “Let me watch.”

Kaden smirks and watches her, then returns his hand and rubs her clit quickly "Very good Suki... You may cum again..." He continues until she does, then cleans his hand and picks up one more photo, he makes sure she looks at it. "And this... Little Suki... Is your other Master... Master Nicholas..." He smirks as her "Very good Suki..." He kisses her softly, licking her lips, then pulls back "I think you're ready for the real thing..." Before he gets her ready, he pulls out his phone and has her look at it, he tells her what to say and videos her, then turns it on himself "Just a preview... Love you baby..." He blew a kiss and ended it, he had her tell Nicholas she was almost ready and call him Master, he then sent it to Nicholas's cell. After that was done he starts to work her onto him, holding her hips and going slowly.

Jareth leans closer to Kevin and kisses him softly, licking his lips, "You think we'd make you turn away... Silly boy..." He moves to lick over masons bite softly, taking away the sting and leaving only the mark. "The only question left I guess... Is where do you want me..." He has slowly moved to lay on his back next to Kevin, one leg bent and and arm under his head, he looks to Mason with a hunger in his eyes. He could easily overpower his mate and control their mating, but he knew how much Mason enjoyed the occasional control. His eyes flash a light red and he growls softly, his demon showing only slightly, not 100% used to being controlled after all the years it ran free.

She had been given permission to do something that weeks ago she could do on her own whenever she liked. Still her body, her mind, knew that once those words had left his mouth, it was alright to let go. The release was intense. They all seemed to be whenever he gave her permission. It was a fact that astounded her. Each time her muscles clenched, so much so that she trembled. She gushed. There was no slight wetness. No. It was much stronger than that. The photo comes before her face, and it takes a lot of energy for her to focus on it. The colors form an image. A man. “M-Master Nicholas I’m almost ready..for you.” She heard the words come from her own mouth. What they did to her physically was incredible. She had just cum, and already she could feel it building simply from calling him Master. That word, it had some kind of power over her. It made her lose all control she once had on her own body. Where there was fear of that, there was now a longing, a desire to feel that very thing. She loved it. He picked her up, and Suki smiled softly. He had said she was ready for the real thing, and she knew that was what was coming. “Thank you Master,” she told him, before he even entered her. She was thanking him for the pleasure she knew would come, and as he filled her slowly, she was overwhelmed with just how much pleasure he was giving her. She groaned, panted, and once more thanked him. “Thank you Master!” Her voice was louder this time, trembling as she spoke. “Thank you Master.” The words kept coming from her as she settled down on him. “Thank you Master.”

Mason watched him move. He watched every muscle, the light in his eyes, even his lips. Jareth was enchanting. It wasn’t about wanting just about control. It was about showing him how much he loved him. It made him feel dominant. Of course it did. He moved, coming up between his legs. His body was a magnificent sight. Mason only smiled. The thoughts he was having was certainly something Jareth could pick up on. His fingers traced along his chest up to his jaw. “Just. Like. This. Don’t move. You’re so. Handsome. Has anyone ever told you that?” His smile grew. Kevin watched with intensity. Seeing Mason in this way was arousing to him as well. “I want you on your back, knees bent, breathing nice and slow, and looking at me. I want to look into your eyes as you feel me take you.” The entire time he was talking, Mason moved, pressing his tip against Jareth. He was already drooling, ready for the tight warmth Jareth would provide. “Look at me. Just. Like. That,” he whispered as he pushed against him, slowly entering him. Mason wanted to close his eyes in pure bliss, but he kept them open, gazing into the eyes of his lover.

Kaden smirks at her and starts to move her slowly up and down his length, letting her know he was in control. "You do as your Masters command... Isn't that right Suki... And you'll always be ready for your Master... Won't you..." He stills her movements, letting him sit fully inside her, then takes his thumb and rubs her clit slowly. "Your body it your Master's toy... Say it..." He brings her close, then stops, holding her still and looking into her glossy eyes. "You feel pleasure when They want you to... Say it..." He starts her moving slowly again once she does "You never disobey a command..." He stops her again "Unless you want a punishment..." Slowly moving her again "Now repeat your rules... Only then may you cum..."

Jareth watched him and purred softly, a light growl slipping out now and then as his eyes would flash again, his demon making a show. "Nnn... Mate..." He growls out softly, his demon accepting the pleasure he was offering, one leg moves to hook up around his hip, taking that little bit of control. Jareth was moaning softly and watching as Mason took him.

He was filling. Suki groaned. With every movement along his shaft, her groans grew louder. She let him lead. Only at his urging, did she move at all. "Yes....Master. I do as you..as my Masters..command." Her lips parted in a silent cry. "Yes Master," she cried out. "I will always..be ready..for my Masters." She already wanted to cum, but he had not given her permission. Already his training was so engrained in her mind, that she would not cum until she knew she could. His thumb moves across her clit, and Suki's entire body trembles. The urge to cum is so strong, almost overpowering her, but her loyalty to him, her training, keeps her from doing so. "My body..is my Master's..toy." She whined, wanting release. "I feel pleasure when they..want me to." Suki clenched her fists, fighting hard to obey. He moves her, and the urge bites into her. She squeals. He halts once more, and she cries, "I never disobey a command unless I want a punishment!" Once he moves her again, she takes a deep breath, groaning as she exhales. "I will do..as my Masters command." Her lips press together as she inhales. "I will always be ready..for my Masters." Her cries sound out in the room once more. "My body is my Master's..toy." She pauses feeling him fill her. "I feel pleasure..when they..want me to." Again she trembles, as she's so close. "I never..disobey..a command..unles I want.. a punishment." Her rules were repeated back to him, and she felt her body release. It wasn't the tight, tensing of muscles. As her juices flowed, she felt as though she were going to melt all over him. It was a release of everything.

Mate. he knew with that word, with those eyes flashing at him, that this wasn't just Jareth. His demon was present, allowing this, wanting this. He didn't stop until he was fully inside him. "Mate. Lover. Say it. Lover." He wanted his demon side to see him as more than a mate. The touch of his leg around him felt warm. He smiled, not missing the gesture. Mason lifted a hand, hovering it over Kevin. "Let him feel this." With those words, he drew back and thrust in fast and hard. It became his rhythm, one that he wanted both his lovers to feel.

Kaden grins at her as she slowly does as commanded, he stares her in the eyes, he knew very well that she wanted to cum, but her new training wouldn't allow it. He groans as she flutters around him, her body craving release but her mind not alllwong it. He notices a change in her eyes as she starts to recite her rules, they were being ingrained in her mind, setting her new life. The moment the last of her rules fell from her lips she broke, her eyes almost flashed and her orgasm hit her, flowing through her body and mind. "That's is Suki... Take it all in..." He continues to rock his hips into her slowly, keeping her in that state, slowly pushing himself to his own climax. "This is your life now... This is all you know... You will alway obey..." He thrusts deep once more and empties into her, setting her new life, he cups her cheek, panting softly and kisses her. "Mmm... Well done Suki... You can rest now..."

Once she was out, he pulls from her and slowly stands, it was time fore room upgrade, he carries her upstairs to her new room. "Rest well little Suki..." He lays her down and covers her up, then leaves to head to his own room and wash up, she'd be sleeping for several hours.

Jareth growls again and uses his leg to pull Mason closer, his eyes flash again, longer this time and he glances at Kevin as well. "Mates..." He looks to Mason and grows again "Lovers..." He glances to Kevin and grins before looking back to Mason and doing as asked, then his eyes lose their glow and Jareth returns in time to arch his back and moan. His hands grip the sheets and he growls, looking to Mason, a heat and love in his eyes.

Suki felt his release. It made her shiver and tremble atop him. His words seemed to echo in her mind. This is your life now. This is all you know. You will always obey. It didn’t take much for her to fall asleep. Not once did she fear falling from him. She knew he would he keep her safe even though she was still straddling him.

Mason smiled hearing the words from his lips. He knew this wasn’t simply Jareth repeating, doing as he asked to make him happy. This was his demon side seeing and feeling exactly what he wanted him to. When Kevin moaned next to him, he knew he was feeling this as well. His smile grew. The heat, the love in his lover’s eyes only served to make him more aroused. Wanting to push them both over the edge, to see and feel them both release, he began to take Jareth with abandon. His body moved rapidly, slapping against his. “That’s it,” he hissed through gritted teeth. “Take it all.” He slammed every inch of himself inside his lover, feeling his own release so close to breaking, but he wanted to wait and revel in this moment with his lovers.

Kaden steps from the bathroom, towel around his waist and steam following him out, another towel over his shoulders for his hair. He moves to the bed and gives his hair another rub with the towel before taking a seat. He picks up his phone and starts to dial, "Please be awake..." He was calling his husband, it had been too long and the girl was finally ready, he wanted to hear his loves voice.

"A-Ahhh... Fuck..." Mason was taking him hard and fast, he had blacked out a bit, his demon having taken over, whatever they said to each other, really got Mason going. Then he turns his head as Kevin also cries out, he was panting softly with each thrust. It was clear he was feeling each one as well, prying one hand from the bed, he reaches over and takes Kevin's hand. He gives him a loving smile before focusing on Mason again, he gives a growling moan and tightens his legs slightly, he could feel himself getting close. "Nnn... Make us cum baby... Please..." He wines softly and stares at him, squeezing Kevin's hand slightly.

He slides the padded chair he's sitting in over to small table to pick up his phone. Nicholas was up and about, checking in on things at the hospital on his computer. "Hello," he says, hoping to hear Kaden's voice on the other end.

Mason threw his head back, having seen all he needed to see, wanting to make them both explode. He wanted to reach over and touch Kevin, but he feared it might be too much. Both touched, both feeling taking over his body might make the boy insane. Instead he pushed his body harder, giving both of them everything he had. He wanted to cum, but no. His mind was focusing on feeling them both release first.

"Mmm... It's so good to hear your voice... Hey baby..." He smiles and and almost falls back on the bed, it wouldn't be much longer until he could touch him as well. "And judging by your simple hello... You haven't seen the little gift I sent you... Are you over working yourself... You're still healing mister..." He wasn't afraid to give him a slight scolding, his love worked too much and didn't think of himself.

"Nnn... Just like that... Mmm... F-Fuuuuuck!" He squeezes Kevin's hand and arches his back again, letting go and hitting his peak, his other hand twists in the sheets and he moans loudly. It felt so good to just give into Mason at the moment, knowing that his demon also agreed with his choices. He falls back against the bed, panting and a few tears falling, a large smile on his face.

"Aaaaaaahhhhh," he mused, looking over to his computer. "Me? Over working myself? Why would I....let's talk about this gift you mentioned," he said, quickly changing the subject. "No. I haven't seen it. Where did you leave it," he asked, his hand rubbing the back of his neck, hoping it wasn't in plain sight, as that would prove he really had been working too hard.

As much as Mason wanted to wait until his lover's had reached their release, seeing them, hearing them, feeling them do so was enough to send him spiraling. Their mingled sounds echoed through the room. It took all he had not to collapse on to Jareth. He managed his balance with a grin plastered across his face. His chest rising and falling rapidly as he struggled to catch his breath. Slowly he moved from his lover, gently guiding his legs from around him, until he was able to rest beside him. "You two..are too much," he said, panting.

Kaden listens to him and sighs "Baby... You're a horrible liar... Just means I owe you a punishment when I see you..." He chuckles "Hun I haven't been there... How would I leave it..." He smiles "I've missed you... So I sent you a little... Privew... Check your email... And stay on the line..." He wanted to hear his reaction, he couldn't wait to show him in person all the work he got done, it was almost time. "So... How's everyone else? I'll have to nag them for not watching you... Workaholic..." He smiles.

Jareth was still panting softly, laying on his back and looks at the ceiling, he then slowly rolls to cheek on Kevin. "Hey... You good?" He smiles, Kevin had gotten more then any of them, he kisses him softly and rubs his cheek before turning to face Mason. "Nnn... That.... Was amazing..." He pulls him into a deep kiss, running his hand up into his hair slowly, just enjoying their kiss.

“owwweeee,” he says, not able to keep the grin off his face. “Punishment you say. Well then. I guess I’ll have to take it like a big boy.” As he talks he opens up the email Kaden had mentioned. The video begins to play, and he shifts slightly, feeling his body react instantly. “Oh my. She is a pretty thing. I have never seen….her like this before.” Nicholas swallows hard, hearing Kaden’s question. “They’re fine. Just….fine. Enjoying each other’s company I imagine. Me? I have my computer and my bad behavior here to keep me company,” he teased. “That is until I see you again. So how much longer? I’m anxious to see you again.”

Kevin could only smile. Words didn’t form in his mind to answer Jareth. Still he knew the grin on his face said it all. Mason had to agree as he kissed Jareth. That had been amazing. As he pulled from the kiss, he smiled at him. “That was amazing, and every time with you gets more amazing. I think someday you’re gonna make me explode from pleasure,” he laughed softly. “What a way to go. I can’t think of a better way to go.”

Kaden smirks slightly at his love’s reaction, he could hear it in his voice when he spoke as well, he then grins as he gets an idea. He ignores his question for now “Oh no... Don’t change the subject... I can hear in your voice what my little gift did...” He hums softly “I excited my little doctor... Didn’t I...” He leans back on the bed slightly, he was fine for the night, having worked his little slave to exhaustion, but his love would need a hand. “One word answers... And do as I say...” He put a little command in his voice, knowing how weak it made his lover. “Are you in your study... Is the door closed...”

Jareth looks at Mason and nips his nose softly “Hmm... I may have to cut back then... Can’t have you leaving me anytime soon...” He smirks at him then shifts to lay on his back, slipping an arm around each of them and pulling them close. “Mmm... Perfect...” He starts to purr softly and relaxes, starting to nod off, his mates held close.

Nicholas smiled. His love knew him all too well. He would not be able to change the subject and get away with it. He nodded, knowing Kaden couldn't see the reaction. He most certainly was excited by his gift, but he wasn't demanding a verbal answer, but when he spoke again, Nicholas could hear the change. He could feel it. His throat grew dry, and he could feel his pulse quicken. Even over the phone his love had this effect on him. "Yes," he replied.

Mason could see Kevin. He was falling asleep as well. "Yeah. Perfect." It didn't take much for him to begin feel sleep claiming him as well.

“Good.. Then open your pants and take it out...” He gives him a few moments “Was it the video... or my voice that got you like that...” He can hear him panting slightly “Start slowly... Don't touch the head yet...” He smiles “You haven’t been with anyone since I left... Have you...” It was more a statement then a question, he knew how stubborn his lover was.

Jareth fell asleep holding them close.

The words melted over him. Nicholas complied, feeling as giddy, wishing Kaden was actually there. His hand touched his member, and his entire body shivered. "Your....voice. It was your voice." Slowly he moved, back and forth, feeling the familiar sensations building. "Yes....Sir," he replied, loving the way the words felt leaving his lips. It was right. It was perfect. A smile spread across his lips as his Master was right. "No....Sir, and I....wont be. You are....the one....I need." He was tempted to speed up his movements, but he waited for the command. The torture was sweet and delicious, fighting his own urges, but it only made the release all the better when his Master allowed it to happen.

Kaden grins slightly “Still such a naughty boy Doctor... I told you not to dive into work... You had brain surgery...” He could hear the longing in his voice though, he missed him too, but it was a necessary absence. “I told you not to hold yourself back” He grins a bit “I should punish you and make you stop right now...” He pauses a moment “Rub your tip softly and slowly... I want to hear you apologize... And what you did wrong...” He could almost hear the blush rising on his lovers face, he knew how shy he could still be.

Nicholas' face burned with his blush. Even from as far away as he was, Kaden still had this effect on him. His voice trembled, faltering as his fingers complied, lightly touching the tip of his member. As his head lulled back, he spoke. "I'm....s-sorry....for....for....not obeying." It surprised him the words came out at all. His throat was dry, and his forehead was covered in a layer of sweat. He could feel his member throbbing in his hand. "Please....M-Master. Don't make me....stop. I'll do....anything."

Kaden smirks, “Good job Doctor... Go back to stroking it slowly... I can hear how close you are...” He shivers slightly and it wasn’t from still being damp from his shower, he enjoyed the control he had over his husband. “Mmm... Slowly speed up... Now close your eyes... And just picture me there... It’s my hand...” He closes his eyes also, picturing his lover at his desk, hips bucking slightly into his own hand, talking to him. “Faster... Good... Now stop holding back... Just let it happen and wash through you...”

Back
Top Bottom