Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trophy Wife -P- [Ladydark/Fancy_Brat] Continued By AndNich123]

Ladydark

The minds master
Lord Kaden grunted slightly as he carried his unconscious guest into the house, it was pitch black outside, not even a moon to give off some light. He shifted his cargo to one arm as he pressed his hand to a scanner to be let inside, once the door opens he walks into a small padded room with leather cuffs on one wall. He gently sits his guest down against said wall and puts her wrists in the cuffs by her head. "Sweet dreams Mi Lady..." He tips her chin up to get a look at her face, the sedative he had given her would last a few more hours, he would return then. He stands and leaves the room, after making sure the cameras are turned on and hitting the trigger button to slide the bookcase back over the door to hide it, he went to bed.

RE: Trophy Wife -P- [Ladydark/Fancy_Brat]

Everything had gone dark for young wife, Melanie. Earlier in the day, she had just been speaking with her husband about many different things: payments for the house and having children among other things. As she had gone out for a little errand, she never did make it to where she needed to go, having been drugged by some unknown assailant. She wouldn't know her fate until much later. A few hours had passed since she had been brought, she started to come to, her head feeling so heavy with a bit of nausea lingering. "Huh...? Nng..." What was she doing again? Wait, that's right. She had gone out to buy some groceries, so perhaps she was feeling tired and dozed off on a bench? She didn't really recall resting anywhere though. She really should be getting on her way. She made an attempt to move, though she felt a bit of restraint on her wrists, preventing her from moving. "H-huh...?" Her vision was becoming clearer now, and she'd find she wasn't even outside, but in a padded room of some sort. And upon further inspection...her wrists were cuffed. "W-what...?! Where is this...?!" An asylum? That couldn't be it...

Kaden was alerted on his computer that here was movement and sound coming from the room, he finished what he was doing and shut his computer down. "Guess it's time to say hello..." He stands and moves across the room, picking up a leather 'doctor' bag and leaves the room. He heads down the hall and closes the curtains across from the bookcase, and hits the button to slide the bookcase aside, he then scans his hand and opens the metal door. "Hello Melaine... So glad to see you are awake... You've been sleeping for a little while now..." He smiles and moves inside the room and closed the door behind him, he had to scan his hand and key in a PIN number to leave again.

He moves closer and kneels before her "I think it's time we got to know each other better..." He reaches out and cups her cheek, softly rubbing it.

Melanie tried to struggle or slip out of the chains somehow, but that was only making her tired when she was already woozy enough. Had she been drugged before she came here...? The thought of that worried her greatly. She soon heard a noise coming from in front of her, seeing what seemed like a door or something slide to the side, and she could see the figure of a man there, though she couldn't quite make him out right away from the light blinding her a little. Once he got closer and got through the metal door, she was able to get a better look. She didn't know who this man was or what he wanted with her, but she knew that if he had to go so far as to chain her like this, his plans for her couldn't have been good. She tried to stay away from him, but she only had so far to move. "W-who are you...? How do you know my name...?" she muttered, moving her face away from his grasp.

Kaden smiles and pulls his hand away slowly "I know a lot more then your name... I have been watching you for some time... It was a shame, your husband keeping you all to himself..." He starts to pulls things from his bag slowly, scissors, needles and vials, and lastly a few vibrators. "You see Melaine... I brought you here to set you free..." He picks up one needle and a vial, filling the needle halfway and readying it for injection. "If you don't want to get hurt, please stay still..." He holds her arm and gently inserts the needle, then empties it.

He puts the needle down and picks up his scissors "You might feel a little light headed, put you'll be fine..." The drug would cloud her mind, making thinking difficult and relax her, it wouldn't take more then a few minutes. As she starts to show signs he starts to cut away her top and skirt, leaving her in her under clothes. Once done he tips her chin up and looks at her "Can you hear me Melaine... Are we feeling better now..." He rubs her cheek again.

Melanie's worry didn't end there, now knowing that this unknown man had apparently been watching her for a while, maybe thinking about kidnapping her like this for some time. She figured now that the cause of her weariness was because of some drug that knocked her out. Her eyes went back and forth between him and the items he pulled out. What was he going to do with those...? "W-what are you talking about...? I didn't...need to be free." Seeing him readying the needle, she started to struggle a little again, not wanting to find out what would happen if he injected her. Despite her efforts, he did manage to inject her, emptying the contents into her body.

She started to feel the effects right away, her head feeling a little light and making her dizzy. "Ung...w-what is....happening to me...?" Meanwhile, she hadn't even noticed he was cutting her shirt and skirt to leave her in her lacy undergarments, looking as though she were in a bit of a daze. She groaned softly as he tilted her head up to him again. This time, she didn't really think to move her head away, her body feeling so heavy and relaxed. "Nn...w-who..."

Kaden smiles at her and leans in, giving her a soft kiss on the lips before pulling back again. "Yes Melaine... You did need to be set free, I'm going to bring out your true self..." He readies another needle and gently injects it into her arm again, softly rubbing the spot so it wouldn't bruise. He now removes her bra and panties, then bending her legs slightly so they are now spread before him. This drug would slowly heat her body, it was a powerful aphrodisiac, she would be increasingly more aroused the more he touched and teased her. "You wanted to know who I was Melaine... You can call me M'Lord..." He tips her chin up to make her look at him again as he cups one of her breasts and softly rubs her nipple.

Set free...? Was that what it was she needed? True self? Melanie couldn't help but feel she was forgetting something, though with her memory fuzzy, maybe she was to trust this man? With how relaxed she was, she almost didn't even notice him slip the aphrodisiac into her body, feeling him gently rub her arm. As he went ahead and removed her bra and panties, she started to feel her body heat up a little, especially in her chest and between her legs. She winced a little as he took hold of her breast, teasing her nipple as he introduced himself. She let out a stifled groan as it felt like her entire body shivered with delight just from his gentle teasing on her nipple. "Nng...M'Lord...?"

He smiles "Yes Melaine... I'm here to take care of you..." He lightly pinches her nipple before massaging her breast, "Do you like that..." He keeps her looking at him as he speaks softly to her, he soon moves his hand down slowly to cup her pussy, then gently running his finger along its lips. "Can you moan for me Melaine..." He softly rub her cheek to keep her focused on his face and his voice as he teased her body. After a few moments he pushes past her lips and slowly rubs over her clit.

Melanie was still a bit unsure what to think of this odd situation, especially with this man she had never met saying he was supposed to take care of her. then again, she couldn't deny how her body seemed to react positively to his touch. She found a few moans leaving her mouth especially after he slipped his fingers into her pussy while he teased her clit as well. "Ah...M-M'Lord..." Her face flushed a little as a few more groans left her, her hips rocking a little with how he was teasing her between her legs. And her nipple had already gotten hard from how he was teasing her there too.

He smiles again and starts to slowly circle her clit, she was already getting wet, "That's a good girl... Do you want more Melaine..." He teases her with a finger, slowly slipping it into her as he continues to tease her clit. "Just ask nicely..." He slowly lets her head go as she's able to look at him herself, "That's it... Keep watching me... Ah... look at me..." Each time her head would drop, he would stop his teasing until she looked back up, keeping her focused on looking at him and keeping her head up didn't really allow her to try and think about anything else. "Very good..." He gave her clit a little flick as a reward for behaving.

"Ah...nng..." Melanie's soft groans continued to flow from her as he continued his gentle treatment, getting her a bit wet already between her legs. She whined softly feeling his finger tease her slit again before it pushed into her. "Aahh...! Nng...y-yes...please M-M'Lord." She felt it was odd to let him do this, but for whatever reason, she couldn't think why that was. As he let her head go, she was able to at least look up at him with her own strength, though at times she would start to lower it as she was still a bit woozy from that shot. She noticed how he would stop pleasing her if she wasn't looking at him, getting her to look up and have him start it again. She whimpered softly as he flicked her clit, though her body seemed to happily accept it. "Nng....ah...thank you...M'Lord."

"Such a good girl..." He smiles at her and rubs her clit faster and slowly starts to pump two fingers into her, he uses his free hand to cup her breast again and gently rub and tweak her nipple. "Melaine belongs to me now... Right Melaine..." He pumps just a bit faster to muddle her thinking even more, he still stops each time she's not looking at him. "Right Melaine..." He continues to speak softly to her, so her hazy mind can understand him better.

Melanie gasped out a bit louder now that his treatment to her sex and clit were getting a bit rougher, while the other hand made sure to do the same with her breasts. She listened to his words as he cooed softly. Her head felt so heavy and hazy...though she could make out what he was saying to her. Every time she stopped looking, she felt him stop and her body ached for his attention some more. "Anh...! Y-yes...M'Lord...M-Melanie belongs...to M'Lord," she groaned out, feeling her orgasm coming up as her body grew hotter and hotter with arousal.

"Very good... Melaine gets a reward..." He speeds up slightly again, massaging her beast just a bit harder. "Am I making Melaine feel good..." He smirks and stops again as her head rolls back when she moans, "Look at me sweety... That's it... Good girl..." He again speeds up as a reward, he smiles at her again, showing her that she made him happy.

A reward...? He meant he would keep touching her like this, right? She seemed to let out a pleased squeal as he sped up in fingering her, perhaps knowing she was getting close to cumming. "Ahn...y-yes...it f-feels good M'Lord." She couldn't help it as she groaned out and her head rolled back a little, though she quickly brought it back to look at him when he stopped suddenly. "Ahn...M-M'Lord...my body is...hot..."

"That's ok Sweety... Just relax and enjoy it... But keep looking at me, good girl..." Again he sped up, he could feel her starting to twitch slightly and grip his fingers "Melaine's such a good girl for me... Here's her big reward..." He pinched her nipple lightly as he looked her in the eyes, he could tell she was very close at this point, he slowly added another finger. Looking at her "That's it baby... Don't fight it..." He spoke softly and calmly to her.

It was harder to focus on him as his treatment got a bit more intense, along with the fact her body was squirming so much. Melanie's whines and gasps rang out nice and clear in the room he had her in, and she only got a little louder as he pushed another finger into her to push her closer to cumming. As soon as he pushed another finger into her, she couldn't hold back anymore. "Ahh...!" She squealed out loudly as she came hard over his fingers, her naughty fluids also spilling on the ground.

He continues to slowly pump his fingers until she shudders, then pulls them out "There... Did Melaine enjoy her reward..." He smiles and cups her cheek again, her head down as she was panting from her intense climax. "How is Melaine feeling now..." The fog in her mind would now slowly start to fade now that she'd cum, that was how the drug worked. Only the rush of a release could flush the drug out, slowly. He gently palms her breasts and lifts them up to suckle them both softly together, then pulling back to smile.

Melanie's mouth hung upon for a while as she was panting for air, her body coated with a bit of sweat as he cupped her cheek again. "Ah...ah..." She couldn't really muster up the strength to say anything to him then, her orgasm proving to be pretty intense. She hadn't had sex too much with her husband before, though it definiely wasn't anything like this. Melanie did feel like her mind was clearing a little, though as she responded, she didn't seem to forget to address him as M'Lord. "Ah...M'Lord...I feel...faint..." she whined, groaning out as he fondled her breasts and suckled on her nipples. As the drug's effects started to wear off, she soon noticed the odd predicament she was in, and her thighs were soaked and her body still hot. "W-what?! W-what...have you done to me...?!"

He pulls away from her nipples with a loud pop and sits back, smirking at her. "Nothing you didn't ask me for... Think... You should remember..." He watches her as she starts to come out of her fog and still calming down from her orgasm. "Tell me Melaine... What is your husbands name... Can you remember that..." Though the drug to cloud her mind was slowly leaving, the one to heat her body and arouse her was still going strong, and would stay like that for a few hours more. With her looking at him while she starts to remember what she just did, he grips her breasts lightly and massages them. "That was your true self... As you are now is just a dream Melaine... This is why I took you, to wake you up..." He then starts to pinch and pull her nipples lightly "It's almost time for round two..." He lets her breasts go after a few minutes and turns to ready another needle of the mind fogging drug, but a slightly smaller dose. Each time he wanted her slightly more aware, like she actually was waking up from a dream, coming out of the fog to her true self and her Lord.

Melanie winced a little as he pulled away from her nipple, the effects of the aphrodisiac still lingering and making her tremble a little. "W-what...I wouldn't...ask for this..." However, for whatever reason, she seemed to recall some things...hearing him always tell her to look up at him. She felt he was insulting her as he told her to remember her husband's name. That was easy enough. "My husband...it's...his name is..." She paused for a moment. She could clearly see her husband's face, but she could not fit a name to that face. Didn't help that her body was aching for attention despite her having just cum. She whined softly as he took her breasts in his hand, massaging them and running over her nipples. "Nng...s-stop...I don't...want this.." She saw the needle being prepared, and as much as she wanted to get away, her body felt too weak to comply. "I need...to get out..."

"Ah ah... It's time to wake up now Melaine..." He holds her arm again as he injects her, again rubbing the spot lightly. He tips her chin up and makes her look at him, "Melaine... Melaine... Wake up Sweety..." Acting as if she had fallen asleep. "That's it... Hey Sweety... Enjoy your nap..." He softly rubs her cheek as his other hand gently rubs her thigh. He would enforce with her that this was real, and her real life was a dream. "Do you remember who I am Melaine..." His other hand moving up to softly cup her breast and rub the hard nipple.

Melanie whined softly as he injected her again, though not without hearing her pleads for him to stop. Again, she felt her head go light-headed and she did feel awfully drowsy. It was the soothing voice that seemed to get her to perk up some. Had she been asleep...? "Uh...ung...I still feel...sleepy." She managed to keep her head up for now as he rubbed her cheek and thigh, helping to soothe her a little. OF course, once he got to rubbing her breast, she soon affiliated that face with her pleasure. Of course she knew who it was "Nnng...M-M'Lord...?"

He smiles at her and leans in to suckle her nipples softly as a reward "Very good Melaine... You were dreaming again... Weren't you..." He cups her breasts and massages them gently, pinching and pulling her nipples lightly as he keeps eye contact again. "Do you want me to help you forget those dreams my sweet..." One hand slowly slides down her body and cups her pussy, he starts to rub her clit slowly at first, stopping a moment as she closed her eyes to moan "Ah... Look at me... That's a good girl..." He rubs a bit faster.

Back
Top Bottom