Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wanted dead or alive: The tragic downfall of a Wild West Outlaw (BBVD&MisaLaVan)

RE: Wanted dead or alive: The tragic downfall and rebound of a Wild West Outlaw

"Good job darling I think you're gun woman" he said smiling as he kissed her cheek before handing her the three bullets "Alright so you put them in and my dear God you really are a quick learner" he said smiling as he hugged her happily "And yes your father would try to shoot me I watched your father shoot and he couldn't hit the broad side of the barn from five feet away" he said laughing as he said "Now darling I want you to shoot the target and hit it without my help baby I know you can do it."

Isabella couldn't help but feel proud when Joren spoke of how good she had done. She leaned into him as he hugged her and looked back at him. She laughed as he spoke of how bad of a shot her father was. She couldn't have agreed more, her father knew little of hard work. It was one of the things she had loved most about Joren, he worked for what he had wanted. He even worked to get her, and it made her proud to be his. She looked back at him then back to the targets. "Alright" She said lightly. She brought the pistol up and looked down its barrel at the target. She took a few deep breath to clam her nerves. It took her a minute or two to relax before she pulled the trigger, and pull it again. She pulled the trigger all six times before she stopped. She looked at the target and then back at Joren. She hoped she had at least done as good as she had the day before. She put the pistol back into her gun belt and waited to see what Joren would say. she couldn't but wonder how he could just pull his gun and shot with out taking time to aim or anything. She felt like it had take her forever to be able to pull the trigger.

Joren smiled at her as he watched her shoot all six shots in the target and slowly he walked away from her heading toward the target and he removed it from the backboard and began looking at the paper she had done really good actually better than the the day before so he carried it back over to her and showed her "Three shots hit the direct middle. Two hit the outside of the middle, one hit right inside the last ring" he said smiling at her "That is great for someone who has technically just started shooting just a few days ago" he said smiling at her. Joren then kissed her gently and said "I'm proud of you darling."

Isabella waited for Joren to come back and show her the paper. Her blue eyes scanned it over as he spoke. She looked up at him and smiled brightly at him. She kissed him back and wrapped her arms round him. She was proud of herself for doing so well. Part of her wanted to be able to show her father, prove she was worth something more then money. She knew though it wouldn't have mattered though.
"Again?" She asked with a bit of excitement in her voice. Her red hair flying around her face as the wind went rushing past. Her face with more joy and happiness then it ever had been before. She pull the pistol out and opened it up. Letting the bullets fall to the ground. She held out her hand for more before reloading the gun. "How do you shot so fast?" She asked

Joren smiled at her "Alright we'll do it as much as you want darling we definitely have enough bullets. As for shooting fast it's easy. I put my hand on the hammer which is this thing right here" he said honestly as he placed his hand on the hammer showing her what it was "And I use it not the trigger" he placed his gun in it's holster and pulled it out spinning it around his finger before using the hammer to shoot all six bullets in a matter of seconds making each of them hit his own target directly in the middle before smiling at her. "Now you try."

Isabella watched closely as Joren showed her how he shot so fast. Blue orbs moved up with shock when he told her to try. She looked toward the target and did her best to repeat his action. While her shooting was faster, she didn't think she was hitting any better. On her fourth shot she let out a yelp and dropped the pistol. She looked down at her hand, the hammer had closed on a bit of her skin. She could already see the bruise forming on her hand. She looked up at Joren why a shy smile. "Maybe I should just use the trigger." She rubbed at the mark, trying to work the sting from her skin.

Joren smiled as he looked at her hapily before kissing her gently "Good job baby" he said watching her shoot wonderfully at first before seeing the bruise on her hand from where she tried to shoot like him slightly he kissed her hand happily before saying "Yeah darling I want you to shoot normally you did so well doing it that I am very proud of you" he said kissing her lovingly once more with a smile as he pulled her to him happily picking her up into his arms with ease.

Isabella did her best to shot like he did, only to hurt her hand. She blushed slight when he kissed her hand. Kissing him back she was so content. She giggled when Joren picked her up. She wrapped her arms around him. "I love you Joren, I can't wait to start a family with you" She kissed him again deeper this time. Her body pressed into his and she felt a sort of need growing in the bit of her stomach. The feeling made her blush as she broke the kiss. "Would you want a girl or a boy?" She asked lightly. She couldn't help but hope she be with child, that she could give him something he really wanted.

"Either would be fine as long as we eventually have at least one of both" Joren said smiling as he walked to the house pushing her against it where he began to kiss her neck forgetting completely that they had been shooting moments earlier instead that fiery animalistic passion ahd overtaken him once more and while he wasn't going to push sex on her he hoped he could get her turned on enough to ask him for it. "You're a great shooter, a wonderful person, beautiful, loving, romantic and you're going to be a great mother and wife" he said happily breathing lightly against her neck.

Isabella smiled happily at him. "At least one of each" She agreed. She felt her back hit the wall, and couldn't help but moan as he kissed her neck. Her eyes closed as her head tilted to the side, giving him more space to his. Her fingers danced along the skin on the back of his neck. She could feel the need deep in her core, and the passion for him taking over. Her lips tugged into a smile as he spoke against her skin. "I love you so much Joren. Your going to be an amazing father, I can't to give you children." Her hands moved over the top of her back as she let another soft moan. "Joren... can we.... I want you." She breathed out.

Joren smiled "Of course one of each and one of our boys hopefully the first one can be named after me. Though with your permission I would like to name our second son Vladimir after the brother we lost here today" he said looking at her happily as he went back to kissing her neck before hearing her say what she said "I hope I am darling I have wanted to be a father for so long that if I fail at it I wouldn't know how to live anymore" he said looking at her before hearing her question "Oh fuck yeah we can" he said actaully biting her neck in a playful manner with that he ran inside holding her past everyone and to the bedroom where he closed the bedroom door and threw Isabella lightly on the bed. After running to lock the door he stripped quickly not wnating to miss a single minute of this lovemaking between Isabella and himself.

Isabella couldn't help but laugh a little at Joren. "Joren, you will be an amazing father. I know you will be." She said with nothing but truth in her voice. There was no thought in her mind that he would be anything but an amazing father. She giggled at his excited response. Letting out a gasping moaning when he bit her neck. She was shocked to fine she enjoyed it. She giggled slightly as he ran them to their room to throw her on the bed. She watched as he stripped down and couldn't help it as her heart raced. She slowly stripped of her clothes, letting him watch as she did so. Laying on the bed she smiled shyly up at him. "Joren..." She pouted playfully. She waited until he came to her, kissing him hard as her hands moved over his chest. Brushing kisses down his jaw to his neck she let her fingers brush against this harden member. She bit at his neck as he had done her, wondering if he would like it as much as she had.

Erin rode up to Joren's parents house, his leg still hurt so it had been a painful ride. Sliding from the horse he walked up to the front door. He was going to do what he needed to get Joren and Isabella for what they had done to him. He pulled out his matches and poured the whiskey down the door. He struck the match and watched as the house started to burn. Once on his horse, he simply watched as black smokey flooded the sky. He was sure that bring Joren Armand out of hiding and right into his hands. Then he could get his hands on that whore and show them both what happens when you cross a Greenway.

Joren smiled as he watched her strip it was quite exciting for him since he had never had a woman to strip for him since it was techincally considered highly grotesque for a woman to show off her body the way that Isabella was freely allowed to. "You know Isabella Harper I don't think that is how a...Proper lady is supposed to act" he said in a teasing manner because of her background "I think this is actually quite risque don't you what if someone were to actually see you like this" he was teasing again as he felt her lay beside him on the bed and he rolled over so he was holding himself over her and kissed her lightly before feelign her trailing kissed down to his neck and he moaned she knew this was his sweet spot but then he felt her bite and he moaned a little louder in both shock and pleasure having her bite his neck. Feeling as her hand touched his very hard member. "You are such a fucking tease."

Theo the bar-keep was sitting outside smoking a cigar when he saw thick black smoke blowing into the town. Like everyone else in the town he ran to see what was burning since it had to be rather large to have this much smoke. When he got their though his jaw dropped knowing that it was the Armand house burning to the ground. He broke into the house not caring that it was on fire and began gathering pictures that were too precious to lose like pictures of Mr and Mrs. Armand as well as Joren's sister but the smoke was getting to him so that was all he could get before having to vacate the home with the small amount of things he had. By this time though Erin was long gone.

Isabella laughed at his teasing "Here I thought I was your naughty devil" She teased right back, remember his words from their first time. She smiled up at him before kissing down to his neck. She loved that she could make him moan with a simply kiss. She bit his neck and smiled at the loud moan. She giggled and let her fingers wrap around his member. She kept kissing his neck. "You like it though." Was her simple reply. Once more she bit his neck. "I liked that, seems like you do too." She kissed around to the other side of his neck. Her hand working his member in slow long movements. She moved her body to press against his, wanting him to lay on the bed. It was her turn to make him feel good like he had her. Being with Joren, knowing she was free from the evil men. She felt like she could truly let herself be who she was. She only hoped Joren would love this side of her too. "I want to make you feel good Joren." She spoke in a low husky voice, it was dripping with love and lust. Her tongue slipped from between her lips, licking up the side of his neck.

"God if you keep that up Isabella I'm really not going to have any choice but to become your little slave becasue that's so fucking great I'm gonna melt" he said talking about her kissing, sucking, licking and biting his neck as well as the way she lovingly caressed and played with his cock. She was perfect at it even though up until the night before she had been a complete virgin having not even seen a naked man before. "Yes ma'am" Joren said throwing himself onto his back in a playful manner "Well Mistress I promise I will do exactly as you say" he asid holding his hands up as if he were a prisoner "I am your prisoner of love my dear mistress and am ready to do whatever you say" this was something he thought about doing so where they could be playful during sex because this was a time to have fun and be playful.

Isabella couldn't help but giggle watching how he moved onto his back. She moved back over him, her body close enough for him to feel the heat, but not touching. She gave him a kiss and looked into his eyes. "Whatever I say?" She kissed his chin this time, her eyes locked on his for a moment. She kissed the front of his neck before letting her teeth brushed against the skin. Using only the tip of her tongue she licked to the side of his neck. "You taste so good" She moaned into his ear. She nipped at his ear before moved back to kiss his neck. Her lips moved downward, over her collarbone to his chest. Her hand started to rub his cock again. Looking up at him she bit her lip, unsure about her next move. She let her hand slid down his member until she was cupping his balls. She watched his face closely to see his reaction. By now her mouth was just over the head of his member. Letting her soft wet tongue slip free she started to lick around the tip.

"Well I am glad that you like my taste baby cause I sure as hell know I love your's" he said biting at her lip lightly once they shared a kiss together that was as heated and loving filled as their kisses usually were. "Oh fuck baby you know that's my weakness stop teasing me" he said with a loud moan as she continued messing with his neck repeatedly it was wonderful and he loved every moment of it though but then he felt her hand on his balls and looked down at her with love filled eyes as he moaned feeling the warmth of her hand on his balls before moaning once more feeling the breath on the tip of his cock before feeling her tongue starting to lick around it. "This is so fucking great baby" Joren said loving how Isabella enjoyed pleasing him as much as he loved pleasing her. He knew that their sex life was definitely higher than what a normal sex life would be but he knew that he'd be able to keep her satisfied and she'd keep him satisfied.

Theodore rode his horse to the club house with the several small things he took from the burning Armand house he knew that he had to tell Joren or Ivan immediately.

Isabella let out a happy giggle when he bit at her lips. She teased his neck some more, just enjoying the sound of him moaning. She moved down his body and slowly cupped his balls. She looked up at him, happy when he moaned. Her hand worked slowly and gently rubbing them between her fingers. Her mouth soon wrapped around his his member sucking liking around the tip. She knew that nothing about their relationship was 'normal'. They loved each other, and their love was so much deeper then any other love could be. Isabella was willing to try anything to make Joren happy. Not only was she fully seeing him bare, as he her, but she was touching and kissing places that they were told not. None of that matter though, with Joren she was herself. Her mouth started to working up and down his member. She remembered how good it had felt when she had reached her climax by his mouth. She wanted him to feel the same. Her free hand rubbed the inside of his thigh.

(I think it be funny if he knocked on their bedroom door)

"Isabella my dear God" Joren moaned happily feeling her really taking care of him with her mouth which made him really happy since he had told her this was something that she did not need to do for him unless she truly wanted to since he got more pleasure pleasing her by eating her out more than him getting a blow-job himself but obviously Isabella wanted to give him a blow job so he wasn't going to argue with the woman he loved more than anything in the world. The love they shared was pure and ture unlike ninety or more percent of couples that were alive now.

Theodore climbed up the steps to Joren's clubhouse and went right past Ivana "Where is Joren?"

Ivan looked at Theodore "Well he is upstairs" he said watching the man climbing the stairs his mind didn't make the connection right away though and quickly almost in a jumbled way said "But they are having personal time and don't want to be both" he started before hearing Theodore knocking on Joren's door.

Joren was having the time of his life as he heard the knock on the door "Baby get under the cover's for a moment while I see who is there just in case this is something important" Joren waited for her to be covered before wrapping a sheet around himself and walked to the door unlocking and opening the door seeing Theo "What is it Theo?"

"Your....Fire...Destruction...Man on horse... Leg wound" he said being out of breath because of how fast he had ran from the bar to the Armand home.

"Take a breath and say that again Theo" Joren said calmly.

"Your parents house was set on fire it was completely destroyed. Everyone who witnessed your place getting caught on fire though said that they saw a man on a horse with a leg injury burning your home down to the ground. I could only save a few things before the smoke got to me and I had to get out" Joren punched the wall angrily beside his door "It's that fucking Erin. I've had it with him" he said slamming the door in Theo's face before pulling on his pants forgetting completely about the shirt this was the final strike for Erin Greenway and he didn't care about the consequences of killing this man any longer. He would face the rest of the Greenway's later on. "I'm sorry Bella darling but now he has taken this way too far. Stay here and do whatever you want but I want you to stay as far away from Erin and myself as possible. That is my first and last order to you" he said grabbing his gun belt and he ran downstairs and out of the house in order to get on his horse so whereh e could find Erin.

Isabella was enjoying the sound of Joren moaning when knock came from the door. She jumped and looked up at him as a blush washed over her face. She couldn't help but pout a little as she slipped under the covers. She watch Joren when he answered the door, hearing the words though made her sit up. She hugged the cover to herself, jumping when he hit the wall. "Joren?" She question lightly. Watching him as he slipped on pants. "No Joren... Please." She started as he ordered her to stay. She watched as he ran from the door. She slipped from the bed. "Joren" She yelled at him. tears burned her eyes as she stood in the door way. She couldn't help but blame this whole mess on her. She turned around, closing the door she got dressed as fast as she could. She headed down the stairs. "Ivan" She called out. "Ivan.... " She looked for the bigger man. She knew Joren was hell bent and in a blind rage. He wouldn't of let anyone else go with him. "You have to stop him" She said once she found the man who had become their father. "Please Ivan... he is going to get killed please stop him." She cried as tears slid from her beautiful blue eyes. Her pale skin becoming red and tear stained.

Erin was ready this time, he had worked out his plan. He knew Joren would come looking for him, so he got a few men together. He was sitting in the front room of the Harper home, while the men hid. When Joren came in they would sneak up behind him and knock him out. Joren should be so blind with rage he would only see Erin. Then it was as simple as tying him up, and waiting for Isabella to come. He knew the whore was in love with the outlaw, it wouldn't take much to have her come looking for him.

Ivan looked at Isabella as she wlked down to him and "There is no way to stop him all I can do is have us follow him from a distance and hope he doesn't get himself killed. This isn't our Joren, Bella this is Joren's inner demons once again bubbling to the top. I fear for everyone who stands in his path" he said looking at her "No matter what though we will make sure he comes back safely you just stay here no matter what and stay safe" he said whistling and a few of the men came downstairs ready to fight finally they all mounted up and rode after Joren.

Joren was a man on a mission he didn't care that it was cold outside and he was shirtless the anger boiling inside of him kept him warm enough as he rode toward the Harper family home knowing that Erin would be sitting his worthless ass in the home as if he owned the place.

Isabella had never seen this side of Joren, and it truly had scared her. She had never thought she could be scared of the man she loved, but here she was. She wanted nothing more then go after him, making him see clearly. She shook her head as Ivan talked this is never what she wanted. When she had gotten on that horse a few days ago and rode away with Joren she hadn't thought of what could go wrong. She stood in the door way, watching as the men rode after Joren. She shifted from foot to foot, she wanted so bad to listen the men. She wanted to list to Joren and stay as she had been told. Everything in her high class life told her to listen. Yet the freedom she had found with Joren told her to go after him. She was the only one who could save him, even Ivan had said so. She didn't care what happened to Erin, she just needed Joren to be safe.

Erin waited, a evil smile graced his handsome face. On a table he had rope, guns and knifes. He was going to so the pair what would happen when you cross Erin Greenway. His men were in hiding ready for Joren. The moment Joren stepped through the door all the men would come out of hiding and hit him across the back of the head. He could be tied up then and then it was a waiting game. Isabella would come, Even if Joren's men came he could easily hide. He had the windows closed and the blinds were down. No one could see inside, the door would be locked after Joren was knocked out. It was all going to fall right into place.

The entire ride to the Harper home Joren had time to think about things and while he was very angry and blinded by rage his judgment was still properly intact and he knew he had to do this correctly or else he would not return home to Isabella. So as he got to the house he smacked his horse on the ass making the horse run off. Slowly though he picked up a large rock and chucked it at the window shattering it with ease "Erin Greenway you spineless, horrible coward get your fucking ass out here. You killed my family and then you burnt down my parent's house. So I demand you get out of here right now so I can end this once and for all" Joren yelled hearing horses running up to where he was and he pulled his gun seeing his gang behind him.

"We're here for you in case things get bad Joren. Whatever happens, happens to all of us as a family" Ivan said smiling as he got off his horse with their men and they readied themself for an all out war.

Erin jumped when the rock came flying through the window. Slowly he stood up limping to the window. He peeked outside spotting Joren and his gang. This wasn't what was to happen. "Your the one who is spineless, You couldn't even face me alone" He called out, maybe if he pissed him off he would rush it, let the plan work anyways. The more he thought of the things he could use against him, the more worked up he became. Erin had such a short temper, his parents having kept him out of trouble most of his life. "Tell me Joren, was she any good in bed? She looked like she be a good fuck." He said in a smug tone. Thinking about Isabella made his blood boil. "That whore belongs to me..." He snapped "You owe me for fucking her. I paid good money for her and your made her worthless." He couldn't believe he had spent good money on her. "Why don't you come in here, and we'll talk about her price, if you want to keep her that is."

"Oh yeah Erin Greenway I made love to her twice in last twenty four hours" Joren yelled so Erin could hear him he knew Erin had a short temper "Also I didn't bring these men with me. I left and they chose to follow me. Something you'll never know this is what real family is. Unlike that family of yours where your mom sucks cock for a living and your drunken bastard father pimps her out because he knows just how much of a cock monger she is... So Erin I've got a thousand dollars in my wallet how much time with your little whore mother can I get for that" he knew that like himself Erin had a bad and short temper but unlike Joren she couldn't keep it. "But let me ask you a question Erin how many guys you got inside with you right now. Four, five?"

Back
Top Bottom