Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wanted dead or alive: The tragic downfall of a Wild West Outlaw (BBVD&MisaLaVan)

RE: Wanted dead or alive: The tragic downfall and rebound of a Wild West Outlaw

Joren didn't answer her, right away, only once they were safe. She slipped into his arm, smiling when he caught her. She looked back up into his eyes and smiled at him. Her fingers laced with his, as he spoke of what would happened. she nodded though he couldn't see. As they came to the door she was once again faced with the man from the bar. Her brows pulled together when he spoke. Pictures? What pictures? She looked at Joren for a moment and back at the man. "I'm Isabella." Her voice was soft and there was a shyness there. Her hand tightened slightly and she followed him inside. Her eyes darted from one place to another. She took everything in, before finally looking back to Joren. The question was clearly painted on her face.

Ivan smiled as he looked at Isabella clearly seeing the curiousity of his question in her eyes. Apparantely Joren hadn't told her about his special talent "Ah, well so I see Joren hasn't told you about his secret talent yet so let me just show you what I'm talking about" turning slightly Ivan looked at a young man who looked a lot like himself "Vladimir go get ol' blue from the back" it was the favorite painting of the entire clubhouse.

"Yes father" Vladimir said turning walk in a door he was gone for a few moments before coming back with a beautiful painting and he handed it to his father so where the young woman couldn't see the painting yet.

"Thank you son" Ivan said taking the painting and turned it around so where Isabella could see the painting that Joren had painted many years ago.

Joren looked at Ivan with a look telling him not even to think about it but he already had it set in his mind so he looked at Vladimir before he walked to get the picture "Don't do it Vladimi" he started but the young man was gone and a few minutes later he came back with the painting and Joren sighed knowing that his 'secret' talent was no longer going to be secret to the one person he had hidden his talent from his entire life because of how much he liked her. As the painting was turned around toward Isbella Joren's eyes immediately looked at Isabella wanting to know what she thought of the painting.

She gave the man a curious look and told him her name. She didn't know what pictures he was talking about. She shook her head before looking at Joren, what secret talent could the man have. She didn't miss the look he shot the man, then how he told them boy not to. She looked up at him for a long moment, wondering why he seemed to want to hide this from her. She looked at the painting as it was turned toward her. At first she was taken by how breath taken it was. That was until her blue eyes took in just what it was. She felt her chest tightening up as she took in the painting of her and her mother heading for the train. Then Joren on the ground with a broken heart. She hadn't really thought about that day in a while, it made her sick every time she did. Her eyes burned with tears as she just looked at it. Her eyes jumped up to the man who had been so excited to show her, then around at the rest of them. Not once did she look at Joren, not yet. The tears started to slip down her face and she finally looked at him. He did have a secret talent, and she couldn't believe how lovely the painting was. But seeing that painting, knowing it was really what happened and how he felt made her sad. It broke her heart all over again. "I... I need air." She turned on her heels and was out the door in a flash. She just stood there, taking deep breaths as she tried to get some control on her emotions.

Ivan noticed immediately when the young woman began to have tears well up in her eyes but he thought it was just because she was so excited to see the lovely painting "He has an art room in the back that has hundred of paintings with you in it. All happy moments he shared in his life with you the only sad one he has is this one" he said looking at her "I watched him paint some of these pictures and he was smiling ear to ear the whole time painting them because he was thinking of the woman that we here in the clubhouse deemed his redhaired angel not knowing you were a true person until now" he said watching her now beginning to cry and walk out his attention turned immediately to Joren knowing that Joren would probably be angry now that Isabella was crying.

"You fucking bufoon" Joren said slapping Ivan across the back of the head after seeing that Isabella was crying he then turned and slapped Vladimir in the back of the head as well before saying "I toold you both not to show her blue you could've showed her any other painting on the face of this Earth that I have but blue was the saddest day in both of our lives" he almost snarled at them angrily before he walked out of the clubhouse and walked over to where Isabella was slowly he wrapped his arms around her waist hugging her tightly "Listen Izzy please don't cry you know I could never handle seeing you sad" he said lightly rubbing the tears from her eyes with his hand.

Just then several men riding horses rode up toward where they were at.

The largest of the men with a large brown beard spoke "Isabella Harper we were sent here to save you from this man. I'm the us Texas Marshall Alexander Redfield" he said looking at them "Back up Sixgun."

Joren looked at Isabella placing his hand on the side of her face gently "Run inside now" he whispered sternly before turning around to shoot a man off his horse killing him instantly.

The Marshall however pulled his gun out shooting Joren in the stomach.

Just then all of the men in the clubhouse ran out the back got on their horses and rode off to another one of the secret hideouts. All except Ivan.

Ivan heard the gunshots and he ran outside just as Joren was shot he knew exactly what Joren would want though so he ran out grabbing Isabella and picked her up throwing her on Joren's horse that was beside her, he as well hopped on the horse holding Isabella so she couldn't get away from him and he nudged the horse and they began riding away from Joren and the lawmen.

Joren looked at the lawmen making sure they didn't run after Ivan and Isabella but soon the pain became to unbareable and he passed out. Waking up several hours later in a jail cell.

Isabella stood there looking at the paint tears filling her eyes. It was clear the man had no idea they she was sad. She listened as he spoke, taking it all in. Joren had painted hundreds of painting of her, of them. Hearing they were happy moment, and he had smiled didn't make her feel any better. Rushing from the house she stood near the horses. Blue eyes looked up at Joren when he walked to her, hugging her tightly. Her arms moved around his middle as he whipped the tears from her eyes. She opened her mouth to speak but was cut off by the sound of horses. Looking over to the group of men she stepped closer to Joren. Her eyes widen when he cupped her face, telling her to run.
Taking a step away from him she watched as he shot the man. Just as she was about to run another shot went off, this one hit Joren. She couldn't stop the blood curling scream that left her lips. "JOREN!!" She moved toward him, but was soon picked up by Ivan. She screamed as she was placed on the horse. She didn't want to leave him, he was going to die. "Joren... We have to go back.. we can't leave him" She begged until her throat hurt. She couldn't speak any more she just sat there, her body shook with her cries. It was all her fault, if she hadn't left with him or if she had stopped him from hurting Erin. "Are you going to go save him?" She asked after a little while.

Ivan didn't speak at first even though Isabella was screaming her head off about Joren. Ivan could tell this was the first time she had been around a gang life situation. As they got a couple of miles away from the clubhouse Ivan finally began slowling down and decided that he should in fact answer her questions "Listen Isabella my men have already moved all the weapons, paintings and personal items to another of our clubhouses and the plan to retrieve Joren from his holding cell has already began. By the end of the night a group of highly trained killers lead by myself will sneak into the jail and bust Joren out. We'll also have fun and put the officers in Joren's cell and lock it after us so where they can't follow us to our new hideout" he said honestly. Soon they were pulling up to another building and he stopped in front of it helping Isabella off the horse "Follow me" he said walking inside the building and immediately went up the stairs "I don't know where Joren wants you to sleep tonight so for right now if I were you I would just lay down in Joren's large comfortable bed and take a nap until Joren is brought back here" he said showing her to where Joren's room was that had a very large antique canopy bed "Here you go miss" he said looking at her honestly. After telling Isabella where everything was he gathered up the boys and they were off to go save Joren.

"Tell me where they went Sixgun and I'll not charge you with murder, assault on an officer and fleeing the seen of a crime" Marshall Alexander Redfield said smiling at Joren trying to get the man to trust him.

Joren looked at the lawman who had arrested him and laughed "I am not telling you shit you pig" he said spitting on the Marshall's boot.

For the next two hours the U.S Marshall began beating Joren with anything he could get his hands on by the time he was done Joren was badly beaten with bruises covering almost every inch of his torso and even a couple of cuts and bruises on his face.

"I'm going to ask you once more boy.. Where is Miss Harper at" Alexander asked Joren..

"Fine... Fine I'll tell you where she is at come here so I can whisper it in your ear" Joren said weakly because he was weak from both the loss of blood and the pain from the beating as the Marshall leaned over he reached up getting close to the man's ear "Isabella Harper is currently.....She is located in" Joren took a long pause as if trying to catch his breath after he was done he said "Up your ass you filthy pig" and with that Joren began laughing.

The marshall raised his hand to hit Joren again but a sound from behind him made him stop.

Ivan and the posse walked in guns up, pointed and ready to shoot "Everyone drop your guns and get into the cell" Ivan said rounding all the lawmen up and he kicked their guns away from them before getting them all in the jail cell and locked the door after them. Ivan then picked Joren up who was so weak he could barely even hold his head up. Everyone got on their horses, Ivan had Joren on the horse with him they began riding toward the new secret club.

After a couple of hours they got to the club and Ivan carried Joren who looked horrible because of all the dried blood, bruises and wounds on his body up to his bedroom and laid him in bed.

Isabella couldn't do or say anything. She simply nodded in understanding when Ivan told her what was going to happen. She followed him up to the room and crawled into the bed once he was gone. She only prayed they got to Joren in time. She worried if the law didn't kill him the shot to the gut would. She must have fallen asleep because she woke with a start. She slipped from the bed as Ivan came into the room. Her eyes locked on Joren and she couldn't help but gasp. She rushed up onto the bed beside him. Her hand moved lightly over his face. "I need water and rags." She told Ivan. She didn't know if they had someone who did the doctoring, but she had been working at a doctors office in New York. She hadn't seen anything this bad, but she knew she could take care of him. When Ivan came back Isabella got the rags wet and started to clean his face. "I need something so I can sew his stomach." She told him.
When Ivan went to find her what she needed she stripped Joren of his shirt and started to clean his stomach. There was a lot of blood but it didn't look like anything imported had been hit. It took her a while to find the bullet. Once she had it out and all clean she carefully sewed him back up. "He wont be able to do much for a while" She told Ivan. "Umm... can I have some water for him?" She asked lightly. She was wiping the last bit of blood from his face. Seeing him so beat up had tears once more in her eyes. Her clothes and body were covered in blood. She placed a light kiss on his busted lips. "I'm sorry" She laid down in the bed next to him, feeling like she had been hit by a train.

Ivan looked at Isabella as she began stating all the things she needed to help Joren. Eventually after bringing her some thread and a needle they had for when their clothes ripped he watched her sew up Joren's wound and finish cleaning him up. He then heard her say that Joren wouldn't be able to do anything for a while and he spoke for the first time since they got Joren back home "Don't worry we wont let him do anything and I'll take care of all of his businesses while he's healing up but you might want to get it through his thick skull that he wont be heading off to the job we all had planned. I've known Joren for the last six years when he saved me from being killed and he's not one to just sit back and watch."

Joren woke up halfway through being stitched up and the first person he saw was Isabella "Don't bn't your sorry Izzy this isn't your fault at all. I expected this was going to happen sooner or later it's just another day in the life of being an outlaw you know" he said looking at her as he moved so he was sitting up slightly but not enough to hurt the freshly stitched wound "Ivan thank you for saving me and Izzy thank you for taking care of me but now I have a few questions for you where did you learn to take care of somebody like this. You've learned a few tricks since you've been away" he teased with a smile "But I do want to start off by apologizing to you I know this probably scared you and I never wanted that to happen but I want you to know as long as you're here with us then you'll be safe" he took a deep breath in because the wound was hurting slightly now from how he moved accidentally while talking with her but he knew he'd be fine because with his best friend by his side anything was possible. "Ivan I want you to ride into town gather us supplies for us all. Get food, we can cook that won't spoil, get us some meats, more guns, ammo for those guns. Afterwards I want you to help close the bar" he knew he had to make a call that would possibly upset Isabella but it had to be done "I want you to head off to the Harper family mansion. Break through the doors. Teach Mr. Harper a lesson by beating up Erin make him watch and let him know we are not happy with him throwing his money around and getting me hurt. Let him know that if he ever intervene's in club business again someone will break his hand. Then I want you and the posse to come back here and take all our member's outside for shooting practice I want them all to be ready because the lawmen aren't going to give up easily once they find out where we're held up they'll come in numbers and an all out war will ensue do you understand?"

"Yes sir I'll take Vladimir, Seth and Reginald along with me they're the wildest member's we have and if anyone can send a message it'd be them when do you want me to head out" Ivan asked Joren.

"As soon as possible be on your way" he said watching Ivan leave and he looked at Isabella "thank you again for doing this for me" he said truthfully grateful.

Isabella looked at Ivan when he spoke, giving him a nod. She wouldn't let Joren out of this bed, she pull the guilt card if she had too. Once he was finished she laid down, telling him she was sorry. When he spoke her blue eyes moved to his face, taking it in. Even beat up she still thought he was handsome. She sat up when he moved and gave him a slight glare. She smiled at his teasing. "I worked in a doctor's office in New York for a while. I learned a few things." She explained. She simply listened as he spoke, tears burning her eyes. When they where alone she moved carefully closer to him. "I'm so sorry... this is all my fault. I never wanted you to get hurt." She couldn't help herself as she reached out slowly, brushing her fingers over his jaw.
She couldn't help but think it be simpler if she just went home. But she knew what would happen if she did. Not only would she have to face her father, but Erin as well. Neither man would think twice of hitting her. She moved slowly laying down beside him. Her blue orbs locked on his face. "I..." She didn't know where to start. "Why didn't you tell me you could paint? It was a very lovely painting." She felt silly now for running from the house as she had. If she hadn't things could of turned up differently. "Are you going to kill my daddy?" She knew he had said just to beat the men up. However she knew Adam Harper would never give up, not when he had much to gain with having her marry.

Joren looked at Isabella as she continued to apologize and he sighed deeply pulling her to him he continued letting her know that it wasn't her fault but no matter how many times he said it she'd just apologize again so he did something that shocked even him he leaned in and kissed Isabella to get her to stop apologizing he broke the kiss seconds later "This is not your fault this is my fault I am used to going through things like this because of what I am so whether or not you were here something like this would've happened" he said truthfully his mind not truly connecting the dots yet that he had kissed her.

"Also Izzy I love you dearly and you are my best friend in the entire world but at the time we used to hang out I didn't know about my talent yet I didn't learn about it until one day a couple of years after you left I had went into a deep depression and my memories began slipping slowly away so I bought a couple of canvases from the general store as well as some other art and paint supplies and I just began painting before I knew it there was an entire room full of paintings that I had painted all them having to do with you in someway" Joren explained to her honestly wanting to thoroughly answer her question about his talent then he heard the question he had been dreading "Truthfully Isabella I am going to try to do everything in my power to make sure that I do not have to kill your father. First I'll try scaring him, then I'll try to pay him off maybe if he profit's from this then he'll leave us alone. Eventually if nothing else works there are only two options left. Either kill him or make you go back home with him and I wont allow you to go back with him."

Isabella cuddled closed to Joren when he pulled her close. She couldn't help but apologize. Her words where cut off when his lips meant hers. Though she was shocked she didn't miss a beat in kissing him back. Her heart raced in her chest and her mind reeled over what had happened. She looked up at him as he spoke. She nodded, knowing that Joren getting hurt was something she would need to get use to. She was happy he truly hadn't hide his talent from her. "It was a very lovely painting, When your better will you show me the rest?" She asked.

She thought about what he had said about her father. She knew her father didn't scare easy, and even if he was hurt, he had more to gain in getting her back. "That man... Erin.. His daddy is a big money in New York. I went to school with him." She explaining hoping he would see just how much her daddy would want her back. "I don't want to go back. I'm happy for the first time in almost ten years." Her eyes closed as she simply rested against him.

Back at the Harper house Erin sat on the couch, his leg resting on pillows. He hadn't believe that bastard had shot him, dug the bullet out and then took Isabella. He had already paid for that whore, and he would have her back. If Adam didn't get the girl back, Erin would be sure to make his life hell. He wasn't about to let that pair get away with making him look like a fool.

“Of course darling once I am feeling better and able to walk I’ll be more than happy to show you to my art room” Joren said wrapping his arm around her waist hugging her to him happily since she was already lying next to him “You know I know I’ve been shot, beat, bruised, scarred and even jailed in the last twenty four hours but these have been the best day in a very long time because I finally got you back in my life Isabella” Joren said honestly wanting her to know exactly how happy he was having her back in his life because she really did make him honestly happy for the first time in a very long time.

“Also don’t worry about Erin I’ll pay his family back as well I’ve got quite a bit of money saved up but if worse comes to worse and Erin just continues being an asshole I’ll just kill him and get it over with. Then I’ll pay your father off and be done with it.”

Ivan and the posse had finished all of the things that Joren had wanted them to do in town so they all headed toward the Harper family home.

Ivan walked to the door once they arrived at the Harper family home and began knocking gently.

Adam Harper looked out the window seeing a group of men standing outside he didn’t think anything of it so he answered the door.

“Sir may we come in” Ivan asked respectfully.

“Sure come in sit how can I help you gentleman” Adam Harper asked sitting down on the couch thinking these men were lawmen of some sort because of how they were dressed.

“We were all sent here by Joren Armand. We come in peace with an offering of a peace treaty. We’re supposed to lay it out and if you refuse unfortunately we will have to get a little sterner with our offer. The offer is this Mr. Armand will pay both of you a total of two thousand dollars apiece for you both to just forget everything’s that has happened today and leave Miss Harper alone. Now gentleman you know as well as I do that two thousand dollars apiece is quite a lot of money. Probably six or seven months of income for both of you am I correct?”

Isabella couldn't help but laugh, a real true laugh as he spoke. "I'm happy then even though you been shot, beaten and thrown in jail I make you happy." She kissed his bruised cheek and smiled. It as funny how even throw the bad, they both were just happy to have each other back. She took a deep breath as she laid there. "Do I get my own room or do I get to share with you?" She asked lightly. Not that she would mind sharing a room with Joren, she didn't want to share with some other guy. She chewed on her lip as she thought about the fact she would now be living with a group of men, outlaws. Shew knew the thought should scare her, but she had a feeling that even the worse of Joren's men would keep her safe. Or at least that is what she hoped.

Erin sat up a little straighter when the men entered. He had hoped they bring good news but they didn't. He looked over the group and knew even with out being hurt he couldn't take them. That however didn't matter he had money, and he was going to make that bastard pay.
He let out a snort at the man's offer. "That ... that bastard thinks after what he did to me he can just walk in here and pay for me to let it go?" He hissed. He, like most upper class, thought he was untouchable. Anything they did to him would just more onto them. He had the money to get what ever he wanted. And right now he wanted Joren Armand to hang and for Isabella Harper to watch. "I want my wife back. You tell that bastard to bring my wife back or I'll have him hung. You can also tell that bitch when I get her back, I'll make her pay for being a whore" He crossed his arms and looked at Adam. "Your daughter wasn't to act like a whore, I'll make her a whore" He hissed, meaning every work.

"Then it is settled" Adam Harper said hearing Erin's comment "The deal you bring us is finished because you heard this young man. He doesn't want money or anything from the scum Joren Armand except to watch his lifeless body swinging from a tree gasping out his last breath's if he truely loved my daughter like he has been stating he has for over the last decade he would've just left her alone and let her live her life the way it was meant to be lived. So with that being said I must ask you gentlemen to leave my house and never return" Adam said standing angrily.

Vladimir Ivan's youngest son literally jumped up and began charging toward Erin who had called Joren a bastard. Joren was his brother in arms and he loved Joren as if he were a real brother since the two of them were not too far away in age but before he could get anywhere he felt the strong arm of his father hit his chest knocking him back lightly.

Ivan laughed as he looked at Erin "Well gentleman I guess you have made your decision. Now however comes the fun. Vladimir Reggie grab Mr. Harper" he said watching the two men go over and hold Mr. Harper down. "David, Jeremy" he nodded toward Erin and the two men began holding Erin down. "You two gentleman partially got your wish tonight Joren was in fact caught by lawmen and was shot in the stomach before being beaten almost to death. Which is saddening because Mr. Armand truly wanted to come here and deal with you both personally but couldn't because of his injury so instead I get to have all the fun" Ivan said now finally standing up and walked immediately over to Erin where he began beating the man with all that he had.

Vladimir turned Mr. Harper's head making him watch the beat down.

Erin wasn't about to let Joren and Isabella off the hook for what had happened to him. The doctor said he would be walking with a limp now. He spoke and then looked at Adam. Smiling when the man agreed with him before looking back to the outlaws. He shot the boy a sly smirk when he was stopped from attacking him. However that didn't last long, before he knew it he being beating. Her curled into himself as best he could "Wait... wait" He yelled. He waited for the beating to stop then looked up at the man. "I'll pay you... I'll pay you all three thousand dollars if you bring me Joren Armand and Isabella Harper." These men were outlaws after all, they wanted money. that is what they worked for. However this struck an idea in his head. If these outlaws wouldn't work for him, he bet he could find some who would.

Joren looked at the beautiful woman who laid beside him. Isabella Harper his childhood bestfriend and secret crush for many years now laying beside him as if they had never been away from each other. Their lifes synched right back up with each other's from the moment she realized he was who he said he was. "Well I can't help it you're my best friend Isabella I can't help but be happy around you. Also as for the room situation that is up to you. We could always find you your own room if you wanted. You'd have your own closet, bed and anything you needed but if you want too you are more than welcome to stay right here with me if you want. I'd be honored to share my rather oversized bed quite comfortable bed with you" Joren said smiling at her happily.

Ivan raised his hand up hearing Erin yell the two men who were holding Erin let go and he looked at Erin as he began trying to bribe Ivan and the other men in the club which caused Ivan to laugh.

"You stupid boy you don't have enough money in the world to turn any of us on Joren he has saved all of our asses at least once in our years of knowing him. Not to mention he shares everything equally and nobody is better than anybody in this club. We are a family and I don't care if you offered us each a million dollars we would turn you down. This is why you nor you Mr. Harper will ever amount to anything in this world. Joren is a thief, a killer and one of the meanest outlaws known to America and he still is respected more than either of you because even though he is all those things he has a heart and he uses it. If you two idiot's would care more about your family or fiancee or anything as much as you do your money then maybe you'd have a wife Erin and you... You Mr. Harper you would have your daughter." Ivan then moved close to Mr. Harper until they were face to face...Well technically since Ivan was a lot taller than Mr. Harper "I was given strict order's not to hurt you straight from Joren's mouth even after all the hell and heartbreak you've put him through he still refuses to let anyone touch you."

"I don't want that worthless broke bastard even letting my name slip through his lips" Adam said his face now red and angry he didn't care if this man was larger or stronger than him he wasn't going to be disrespected like this in his own home.

"Well you know I'm glad you said that sir because now that you don't want his name slipping through your lips his words are void" Ivan said hitting Mr. Harper hard in the nose breaking it with ease "If I ever see either of your faces again I swear I'll kill you both" Ivan said snapping his finger's before going outside with everyone and began riding off toward the clubhouse once again.

Isabella had always love Joren, for as long as she could remember she had loved him. She had never dared to say anything though. She simply listened as he spoke of the room. She cuddled closer to him, careful not to hurt him. "I understand the feeling of being just this happy." She said softly. There was a playfulness in her voice she got when she was truly happy. A tone that hadn't been there for so many years. "I love you Joren Armand." Her voice was a whisper just shy of a breath. For years she had wanted nothing more then to be Joren, not even thinking he was head changed that. "Tell me about your men." She wanted to know about the group of mean she would be living with for now on.

Erin looked at the man, listening to him slightly shocked. He shook his head. "Then you will died beside him." He hissed. he watched in horror as the man broke Adam's nose. As the men left Erin gritted his teeth together. "I'm going to hire every outlaw to hunt that bastard down"

Joren looked at Isabella still laying on his back as he looked at her from the side "Well I am glad that you understand where I am coming from it just shows me that you care for me just as much as I care for you" he said honestly as he heard the playfulness in her voice but the next words that came out of her mouth surprised him a bit "I love you too Isabella" he said softly as he thought to himself 'If only you knew how much I love you' but he never said that because he was afraid if he confessed his love for her then she'd get scared and leave breaking both their friendship and placing her in danger since she'd only have her home to go to. "You want to know about my men eh.. There are a lot of men that work for me so how about I tell you about the men you'll be seeing on a daily basis who hold rank inside the club. I am president of this outlaw club. Ivan is vice-president of the club. I met him about a month after I created the gang so about six years ago. I was riding through Kansas and Ivan had been wrongfully accused of murdering his wife by the wife's father who was a rich man who had hated Ivan since day one because of him being from Russia and poor. I saved him from his execution and he became my most loyal employee and second best friend. He brought three sons Yalkov, Drako and Vladimir. Vladimir is about two years younger than me and I think of him as a younger brother and we've become very close. My main enforcers are Terry, Reggie. They are brothers. Terry is deaf and Reggie is mute. So you have to use sign language to talk to Terry and Reggie speaks through sign language" he explained to her honestly.

Ivan laughed as he heard Erin "I'll happily die by Joren because I'd rather die with honor than kill for a spoiled punk ass worm like you" he said as everyone rode off. After Ivan and everyone returned he made everyone go outside for shooting practice before walking up to Joren's room seeing the two cuddled up together warmed Ivan's heart becasue it reminded him of him and his wife before she had died almost in the exact same situation. "Miss Harper we're all out having shooting practice.. If you'd like I can teach you how to shoot. I have a pair of guns that I know would be perfect for you to shoot. If it's fine with Joren of course. I'll even move him carefully to sit outside so he can watch you."

Isabella truly loved Joren, she couldn't remember a time in her life when she hadn't loved him. She cuddled into him, she was going to share a room with him. She liked that idea then being alone. She asked about his men, wanting to know more. She listened happily as he talked about the men, knowing she had to learn sign language. Before she could say anything Ivan walked in, she blushed slightly. It seemed these men would need to learn how to knock. She looked up at Joren, she didn't know how to shot but knew it was something she had to learn. "I'd like that, if Joren's okay with it." She slowly sat up and looked down at him. Giving Joren a small smile she got up off the bed. Waiting for Ivan to get Joren so they could show her how to shot. Though she would be lying if she said she wasn't worried about Joren. "Just... please be careful with him" She said lightly to Ivan. The man was so big she worried he could be gentle.

Ivan pulled out two beautiful pistols that had very beautiful designs etched into the gun. The handles of both were made with actual pearl. "These were my wife's gun's she barely used them she loved them dearly and I see no guns sidmore fit to give to the first woman of the group and new cherished friend" Ivan said placing the very beautiful pistols in her hands with a smile. "Alright big boy you and I need to work together if I'm gonna move you without hurting you" he said walking over to the side of the bed picking Joren up with ease and he began to carry him outside knowing that Isabella would follow them downstairs since she seemed excited about shooting. After they got downstairs he put Joren in a chair outside so where he could see the group doing their annual shooting practices.

Joren smiled as he said "Ivan will be careful darling I promise" he said as he was lifted up and taken outside to watch everyone shoot but watching wasn't enough for him he saw the targets a little ways away and he pulled his pistol off of his hip and shot hitting the a tager right directly in the middle and he placed his gun back on his hip. "So Izzy are you excited to do gun practice."

Isabella was careful when she took the guns, she looked them over slowly. "They are beautiful, Thank you." She smiled up at Ivan. She gave Joren a small smile and followed the men outside. Once outside thought she found herself nervous. She stood close to Joren as he was set in a chair. She watched in Aw as he hit a target from his spot. She nodded slightly when asked if she was excited. She was excited to learn how to shot, but with the men all round she was scared as well. What if she made a fool of herself and of Joren. She knelled down closer to Joren's level Her face showing how nervous she was. "What if I make a fool of myself?" She looked up at him with her big blue eyes. She had never cared before but this was different. This was a group of outlaws, that had to shot if they wanted to live.

Ivan smiled as he said "Only the most beautiful of guns for the most beautiful woman" he said this honestly with a truthful smile "I bought them for my wife who was the most beautiful woman in the world and after she died I promised myself that if I ever gave these guns away it would be to a woman whose beauty would enhance the beauty of the guns as my wife did. The first time I saw you I knew that you would be perfect for these guns but I wanted to make sure that you were going to stay before I gave them to you" he said standing right beside Joren.

Joren could tell that Isabella was nervous about shooting in front of all these people which was understandable she probable thought that she needed to live up to the expectations of the men that Joren surrounded himself with and who would now be like family with her. "You'll never make a fool of yourself even I haven't always been good at shooting it takes practice. Because you know as well as I do that practice makes perfect" he explained to her honestly sitting up in the chair "Sit right her darling" he said patting right in front of him.

Isabella couldn't help but blush at Ivan's words. "I always wanted to stay with Joren. I just never been able to til now" She told him honestly. Even as a child who had everything she had wanted to live with Joren and his family, tried more then once to talk her parents into it.

She knelled beside Joren, spoke to him like she always head. She had always been so open and upfront with him about her feeling. She would never hide anything from Joren. A soft smile pulled on her lips at his words and she nodded slowly.

She slipped onto the chair in front of him. She had to fit the urge to lean back to him. She felt the heat on her cheeks as she looked back at him. Her eyes jumped toward Ivan and the rest of the group. She couldn't help but like the way he called her darling.

Ivan smiled seeing that Isabella was truly happy being here he could tell by the way she acted as well as the look on her face but then he stepped back lightly giving the two some personal space to interact with each other. Even though they both claimed only to be friend Ivan with his years of wisdom could tell that there was something else they both wanted something more but were too afraid to ruin their friendship to physically confess their secret towards each other but Joren was happier than he had ever seen him which warmed Ivan's heart as well because in the last six years that Joren and he had known each other he had come to think of Joren as one of his children.

"Alright" Joren started as he wrapped his arms around Isabella's waist placing his hand over her right hand that had one of the guns in it "What you need to do is take a deep breath darling sometimes our nerves get the best of us and when that happens if we're in a gun duel could lead to big trouble all I want you to think about is hitting one of those target's that's it. Just imagine that it is only you and I out here" he said raising her hand out so the gun was lifted and pointed towards a target "Pull the trigger."

Isabella sat in front of Joren and when his arm wrapped around her she couldn't help but blush. She closed her eyes and just enjoyed the moment before opening them again. She listened to every word he said and took a deep breath. She didn't want anything bad to ever happen like it had today. She put all her focus on him, forgetting everyone else as he lifted her hand. She looked down at the gun, to the target. With another deep breath she pulled the trigger. She felt the small got jerk as the bullet shot from the gun.
She couldn't help but to lean back into him, though she was careful of his stomach. It took a moment for her eyes to adjust to see where she had hit. She hadn't hit in the middle, but she had hit the target. She rolled her lip between her teeth and looked back at Joren. Looking at his still bruised face she couldn't help but want to kiss it better. Much like how she had kissed his once bruised cheek when one of the boys had hit him back. That was before Joren knocked out of his teeth.

Back
Top Bottom