Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wanted dead or alive: The tragic downfall of a Wild West Outlaw (BBVD&MisaLaVan)

RE: Wanted dead or alive: The tragic downfall and rebound of a Wild West Outlaw

Joren stood up a few seconds after Isabella so he witnessed her legs shaking the way they were and he knew what to do. Immediately after standing up Joren scooped Isabella up in his arms as if she were his bride and he carried her from where they were up to their room and lightly sat Isabella down on the bed before covering her up. Slowly he took his pants off forgetting he had nothing on underneath from when they had been interrupted while having sex so after finding out he was still naked he went to the dresser he had and put on a pair of underwear before slipping into the bed beside Isabella and he pulled her to him so he was holding her in his arms "You know darling I know right now is not the time to be thinking sexually but I left you without release earlier today and I'm sorry darling I really hope you'll let me make that up to you" Joren said honestly he was just actually thinking about her health.

She couldn't hold back the gasp that slipped form her lips when he picked her up. Her arms lightly wrapped around his neck as he moved them to the room. She let him care for, placing her in bed and covering her. She couldn't help but blush when he stripped and was nude. Wiggling closer, she was all but on top of him. Giving a kiss to his chest she smiled against the skin. "Its ok. We can make up it up to each other tomorrow." She offered him. Her body felt heavy as she laid against him. "I'm sorry about your parents house." Her blue eyes looked up at him, her red hair was still a mess, and laid over her shoulders and his chest. "Tell me what your feeling." That was a slight ordering tone to her voice. She wanted to be able to help him, she needed to know what he was feeling. She had poured her heart out to him downstairs .

"Alright I just wanted you to know that we never finished and if you wanted me too I would make it up to you becuase you're the only one I care about getting care of sexually" Joren said kissing her forehead lightly as they just laid there in silence for a few moments. "It's alright I guess.. At least I got a picture of my parents and one with me and my sister from the house before it burned I'll have to thank THeo for running into a burning building to do that for me" he said honestly as he looked up at the ceiling thinking of how to correctly answer her question. "Well darling I can't tell you how I feel because in all honesty I really don't know how I'm feeling. I have so many feelings hitting me all at once that it's hard to exlpain. I'm angry with what Erin did, happy that I have you, relieved that we don't have to worry about Erin any longer, sad because I know that I caused you pain, angry at myself again for doing that and then finally I am so in love with you that I am beating myself up for causing you any pain at all."

Blushing she shook her head. "While it would be nice, it wouldn't be fair to you." She said lightly. While getting her release would of be great, she didn't want him to be left with out one. She smiled "They all really care about you." She said speaking of his men. They had all risked their lives for him even when they didn't have too. Her hand rested on his chest and her fingers brushed along his skin. She smiled and kissed his chest lightly. "I love you too, so much Joren." She took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "I ... I need you to know I was never truly going to leave. I just... I wanted to think. Its so hard to think when your around. Even though we were ... fighting.... its still hard to think about." She cuddled closer to Joren unsure if fighting was the right word for what they had happen.

Joren smiled as he looked at Isabella smiling at her as he felt her cuddling to him "I am glad to know you still love me even after the hell I put you through to today it means a lot to me that our love can survive all of this hell we've been through already even this early in our relationship" he said kissing her lovingly with a smile "But listen if you ever need a day to yourself to think tell me I can go sleep on the couch downstairs and I will be fine with it. My mom and pop used to tell me when I was younger that they loved each other more than life itself but sometimes they needed time apart so where they could keep their sanity. Now I didn't know what that meant then but now I understand" he said smiling as he got on the floor "And I know it wouldn't be fair to me but I don't care about my release think of this as a gift from your loving boyfriend" he said pulling her to the edge of the bed so he could really eat her out and he also wanted to give her time to tell him no if she truly didn't want him doing it.

Isabella smiled and laughed a little. "I couldn't not love you. Loving you ... its like.. breathing." She said lightly. "We been apart for almost ten years, our love is still strong" She kissed him back. Laughing as he talked about his parents. "Your parents where so happy, we are going to be that happy." She said lightly. She gasped as she was pulled toward the edge of the bed. She looked down at him as her breathing picked up. She could feel her body reacting to him already. She let out a breathy laugh. "How do you make my body feel so warm." She didn't mean for it to slip from her lips, but it did making her blush.

Joren smiled as he said "And loving you is like breathing for me as well darling you are right though I see what you're saying after all these years I love you more than ever if that is at all possible" he said honestly as he leaned up and kissed Isabella lovingly before saying "I know darling but I wish my parents could have seen us together this is something they always wanted to see. "Well I do believe I make your body feel this way as fast as I do because I'm awesome" he teased before pulling her panties to dress up and began eating out her pussy like he had the day before.

Isabella gasp as he went to work on her. It took only moments for her body to react to his. Her heart raced as her breathing became short and deep. It didn't long for her to want something more. "Joren" she moaned out. Laying there feeling his warm breath on core she couldn't help but wiggle. Her need for more becoming greater as time passed. She slid away from him, moving to be on her hands and knees so she was face to face with him. She kissed him before he could say anything. The kiss was hard, and full of need. Her tongue slipped free and brushed along his warm lips. "I need you" She said. She took the kiss deeper letting her tongue press into his mouth, moving against his. Her body was taking over, she didn't think about what she was doing, she simply did what she felt she needed to. Her hands worked to fully remove her dress, before slipping into his lap as he sat on the floor. Her breast brushed against his chest, making her moan into his mouth. She broke the kiss her breath coming out in hot puffs. There was a wildness in her eyes that was fueled by her need for him. "Joren" She breathed out slowly she leaned forward kissing around his neck. It started as simple brushes of her lips against his skin, to open mouth kisses to his neck. Her tongue brush along the skin as she kissed him. Her body had heated with her need for him and she was sure he could feel it.

"Mmm well darling if you need me come get me" he said teasingly as he watched her crawling over towards him and removing her dress so she was ontop of him completely naked "Ooh God my fucking God" he moaned as she began kissing his neck wildly "I'm really loving this animalistic side of you.. Does this mean that you're actually taking control of this situation" he asked curiously with a smile "If so take your anger out on me baby fuck your anger right out" he said happily he was proud at how free that Isabella felt around him he could tell by the way she was climing onto his lap so they could begin to make love with each other even though Joren was truthfully happy just eating her out having always loved the taste of a delicious pussy. And out of all the women that Joren had been with Isabella was definitely the tastiest and best at sex even though she had been a complete virgin when they did it for the first time two days ago.

Isabella couldn't help but smile when told to come get him. She stripped naked and slid into his lap. Her mouth moved around his neck, kissing and licking at the skin. She couldn't help but growl against his skin when asked if she was going to take control. Her nails bit into his skin as bit at his neck. Oh she was going to take her anger on him, all the anger she felt for him this morning when he just left her with out a thought. She pulled back from him and looked right at him. She just looked at him for a moment before slamming her lips into his. She pulled her fingers down his back until she reached the top of his underwear. She pulled on them before giving him the order to remove them. "Off. Take them off." Her mouth found its way to his chest this time, kissing and nipping at his skin. Her hands moved lightly against the skin of his legs. Her fingers just lightly brushed over the skin.

Joren looked at Isabella with shock when she ordered him to take off his underwear "Yes mistress Isabella" he said with a smile as he removed his underwear from his body before throwing them away and laying down "Is there anything else I can do for you" he asked with a smile loving how she was taking control of him in this agressive manner it actually interested him greatly but moaned loudly as his neck was kissed and bit on this was his major weak spot and she knew it. But he kissed her passionately as his hand went to her side lovingly and began rubbing her side carefully.

She couldn't help but smirk at his cheeky answer as he did as he was told. she crawled over his body as he laid down, her lips moving along his neck. Isabella was all too happy to kiss him passionately. She pulled back and placed a gentle kissing his bruised cheek. She moved downward, kissing along the way. She looked up at him as she licked gently over the head of his member. Teasing him as she licked along his length. After a moment of teasing she moved to straddle him. Her core brushing along the top of his member. "Tell me how badly you want me Joren" Her voice was soft but it was still an order. Her fingers brushed up his chest as she lowered herself. She moaned as he slid into her, her walls tight around large member. She lifted her hips upward before pushing down harder on him. She kept up the movement, sliding him out slowly only to slid him deeper inside harder then the time before.

Everything was feeling absolutely wonderful to him including the way she was taking control that was until she kissed his bruised cheek to which he took in an instant breath in because the bruise on his face really hurt badly but he didn't want her to know she hurt him so he tried not telling her. "Oh baby... I need you so fucking bad, please baby give it to me" he moaned feeling her slowly sliding down his cock but then he felt her really beginning to really go at it. "Oh fuck Izzy. Fucking hell" he said breathing heavily because how much he enjoyed feeling her still tight pussy taking hold of his cock. "Ooh this is so fucking good. Maybe I should make you angrier more often because I'm absolutely loving this horny and dominant side of you" he said as his hands went to her hip as he also began thrusting up into her everytime she's push down on him since he wanted to really get deep inside of her so when he did cum it would help their possibility of her becoming pregnant.

A smile grew on her face as he asked for it. She moved slowly at first before she started to move harder against him. She moaned loudly, her hands rested on his chest, helping her as she moved only her hips. She laughed lightly "God Joren" She cried out as he started to thrust into her. The feeling made her only move harder, she didn't care that their bodies were making a thud sound against the floor with the power she put behind her body. She could feel her body starting to tighten up and by the way he pushed deeper into her she knew they were both gettign close. She didn't want to be done yet, she didn't want to stop. She leaned forward, lifting her hips so the head of his member brushed against the out side of her core. She kissed him as she panted "Not yet... we ... I don't want us to stop... we can't... not yet" she told him. Her body shined with the thin layer of sweat. Her body hurt from lost of pleasure, her lips found his neck and she bit him harder then had before. She moaned against his skin before licking the wound she had given him. She pushed slowly down on his member. Her movements where slow now, careful to keep them from cumming. Minutes passed before she lick up to his ear before giving it a slight tug. "I love you Joren." as the words left her mouth she pushed herself as hard as she could on him. She let out a scream in pleasure. Her hips rolled against his as she up. Her hands found his and moved them to just under her breast, she wanted him to touch her, as she started to bounce one him once more. Again her movements where fast, hard and animal like. There was such a wild need for him, she wasn't sure how she had lived her life with out him for 8 years.

Joren felt it... Both of their bodies tensed and he knew that in a matter of seconds he would cum for the second time in the womb of the woman he loved only increasing the possibilities that she would become impregnated and then....Isabella stopped to tease him not wanting them to be done yet. Which only made Joren let out a frustrated grunt "We could've came and continued" he said in a fake whiney voice as he leaned up to bit her lip roughly but not enough to draw blood or hurt her that wasn't what he wanted. "Fuck though Isabella this is definitely the greatest sex I've had and I love you too" he said as he lightly traced the outline of her breast in a teasing manner before grabbing her nipples and pulling them lightly in a very sexual manner "Oh you're breasts are definitely the most beautiful I've seen in my life" he said happily before beginning to thrust up to meet her everytime she slammed down on him but then he thought it would be fun to fight for dominance so he lifted her up easily never letting his cock exit her pussy and he pushed her against the wall roughly "But one thing you should know darling is that no dog no matter how well trained will give up the animalistic soul that lives within him" he said in a poetic way as he began really plowing into her pussy wanting them to have a playful yet thrilling fight for sexual dominance.

Isabella stopped the teasing, not wanting it to end. She shook her head at his words. "My rules." She told him a little cheeky. She moaned when he bit at her lip. she was learning she enjoy him being a little rougher with her. She was sure there would be times when she want him to be gentle, but right now in this moment she enjoyed the rougher side of it. She smiled proud that she was the one to give him the best sex of his life. "Good because I plan on fucking you until the day I die" She told him, unsure how he would take her cursing. She let out a soft moan when he traced along her breast and played with her nipples. "I like when you touch me. It feels so good" She moaned out. Her hands held onto a near by table to help her as they slammed into each other. She moaned loudly in pleasure, not caring who heard. Before she knew it her back hit the wall she couldn't help but growl at him. Her legs wrapped around his hip as her back arched off the wall. "God Joren... Oh ... god" She screamed. But she didn't let the pleasure fully take over, she slipped her legs down and pushed Joren back. She knew he would do whatever she wanted, even in the heat of the moment. She kept pushing him back until he fell onto the bed. She licked up his hard member, not caring that he was covered in her. "Don't you know you should never fuck with a angry woman" She teased. She crawled back up his body, letting the tip of his member brush against her until she was fully over him. She kissed him hard before nipping at his lips.

Joren smiled as he continued thrusting into her making love to her against the wall in a rough but loving passion as he bit at her neck in a loving way before giving her a large hicky on her neck. "Oh well I'm glad you're gonna wanna fuck that long" he moaned as he felt how wet she was. "And I plan on touching you until the day I fucking die" Joren said wanting to be as playful as she was during their rough love making session. "Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck" Joren said feeling his balls tightening up and he knew that he was about to cum but as soon as it started it stopped that quickly as she slipped down the wall and began literally shoving him to the bed until he lost his footing and landed on his back in the middle of his bed. Slowly Joren looked up watching as Isabella crawled up his body like some kind of sex driven animal "Oh fuck please baby don't tease me now" he moaned out as he felt her just teasing him by rubbing herself on his cock though she didn't let him inside of her. But when she kissed him he kissed her back passioantely as his hand went to her sides.

Isabella loved the roughness of Joren's thrust, she could feel feel herself gettign tighter around him. She smiled at his playfulness. "You better keep touching me." She playfully warning him. Soon she felt him ready to cum, but she wanted to be the one in control when it happened. She shoved him back onto the bed and crawled up his body. She smiled and gave him a deep passionate kiss. "Don't worry baby, I'm going to make you cum." She spoke against his lips. Soon her mouth was kissing and sucking on his neck. Her hips moved roughly against him. She could feel the pleasure in her stomach, she needed to release so bad, as she was sure he did. Her hips moved on their own as they bucked deep and hard against him. The only sounds to be heard where of their moans and their bodies meeting. "Joren" She moaned against his sick. Her walls tightened around him and she sat up as she felt the pleasure explode inside her. She could feel her juices rush around his harden member.

Joren smiled as he said "Yes Mistress" he said in a playful manner as he went back to playing with her breasts roughly. "Oh you better make me cum darling or I'll have to take control" he moaned feeling as her body bucked down which sent his cock straight up her wet awaiting pussy and he moaned as he let her fuck him until he felt his balls tightening but he continued to hold back as he waited for her to get an orgasm first since he wanted her to get her relief before he did but he felt her tightening up and cumming on his cock. "Oh damn baby you really came hard" he moaned happily as he started lightly pumping inside of her before letting a large load loose inside of her which caused him to moan lightly as he began filling her up. Slowly he rolled so where he was ontop of her, his cock still inside her letting loose "You are the most beautiful fucking woman on the face of this planet and I love you mroe than life itself" he said kissing her neck lovingly.

Isabella's body shook from her orgasm, with Joren pumping into her still it made it last all the longer. She moaned out as she felt his hot seed fill her up. Her arms wrapped around him when he rolled them over. She looked up at him with half closed eyes, the blue orbs were filled with love and happiness. She smiled softly up at him. "I don't think I have ever heard you say so many curse words." She teased him. She simply laid under him, enjoying the feel of him above her. "Was it good enough for you?" She asked, though it was teasing. Her eyes closed and body started to relax into the bed. She had never felt that tied before. Her body was covered in sweat and her legs with their cum. She knew she would need to wash up, right now she just wanted to sleep. One thought filled her head "If you ever leave me while we are 'together' like you did this morning I will never talk to you again." She warned. It was clear from her tone though she meant it. She hadn't truly cared he went after Erin, she cared that he left her in a moment that was to be there. She didn't care what was happening there was no reason for him to leave her.

"Oh yeah darling it was the better than good enough it was actually too good" Joren whispered in her ear happily with a smile as he kissed her neck lightly before saying "I actually don't think I've ever used as many cuss words in my entire life especially not while around a beautiful young woman such as yourself" he said rubbing the tip of his nose against hers caringly before nuzzling her neck lightly with a smile "Also I never meant to leave you hanging this morning darling but you should've known this was soemthing I had to do it was the chance of a lifetime to finally get rid of our biggest problem" he whispered into her ears as tears filled his eyes because he truly was sad that he had done what he had done "But for right now darling I want to say with as much as I filled you up just then I'm almost positive that if you weren't already that I just impregnated you..How would you feel becoming a mommy" he asked with a smile.

While Isabella had enjoyed the roughness, she was truly enjoying the loving side of Joren. She smiled as he cuddled and rub on her, it was such a nice feeling. Her smile grew. "I can't wait to be a mommy, to have your baby." She kissed him lightly. "What about you... you ready to be called Daddy" She teased lightly. Her arms wrapped around him, her hands slowly sliding over his back. "I'm so tired now." She laughed lightly. She wiggled hers about under him, before closing her eyes. She could feel herself drifting off to sleep. She just needed to rest a little bit, then she would be good to go.

Joren smiled as he looekd at her "Well I am honestly glad that you are happy to be starting a family with you darling because I have wanted to be daddy for a very long time and now it's a large possibility and I have the chance of becoming a parent alongside of the most beautiful, loving woman on the face of this entire planet. Who also just happens to be the woman I've loved since I was a small boy. So as far as I'm concerned call me daddy" he said teasingly as he leaned down kissing her lovingly with a smile. "Go to sleep my queen" he said lightly stroking her face with a smile.

A light giggle bubbled from her chest at his teasing. Smiling up at him, "Ok ... daddy" She teased. Her eyes closed and she drifted off to sleep. Her dreams where happy, filled with the family they would have. Children running around, their own house and being married. She couldn't think of anything that could of made her happy. Even with out his parents and sister there, she couldn't find a reason to be sad. Once everything had cleared up, she would have to go to her father's home to get a few things. Thinking about their family made her want to have a baby, she wanted a boy to name after their fallen brother. She never knew a family could be like this, she had always thought that family was about what you could earn from being together. It was nice to know she would never have to worry about a thing.

Joren laughed as Isabella called him daddy and he watched her drift off into sleep he could only imagine what the young woman who he was in love with was dreaming of but he could tell just by looking at her face that whatever she was dreaming had to be wonderful because of the huge beautiful smile plastered on his face. Slowly he stood up and he lifted Isabella up lightly so he didn't wake her up and he laid her on the bed correctly and covered her up before tucking her in lovingly before kissing her forehead. Slowly he put on his pants and went downstairs. After getting downstairs he grabbed a book from a bookshelf and went to sit in the front room chair and began reading something that he absolutely loved doing and had his entire life but he didn't have much time to do anymore because of how busy of a man he had become here lately.

Back
Top Bottom