Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wanted dead or alive: The tragic downfall of a Wild West Outlaw (BBVD&MisaLaVan)

RE: Wanted dead or alive: The tragic downfall and rebound of a Wild West Outlaw

Erin felt his like his blood was on fire. "You son of a bitch. That whore is mine do you hear me, and I will have her back. When I get her back I'm going to make you watch as ever man in this town fucks her!" He screamed. He was losing it and the men inside knew it. They just wanted to get rid of the outlaw who live in their small town. "Men who want you gone just as bad as I do" His words never lost a drop of hatred and rage. He pulled his gun and started to fire out the window. Not really aiming at anything, his bullets hitting the ground the men, flying past their heads, just praying to hit something. "I'm going to kill you, you fucking bastard!" He yelled, remembering how worked up he had gotten at the word before.

Joren laughed hearing Erin he knew that this was the end "Well if there's some people inside there wanting us dead. Tell em to come on out and join the party we'd love to fucking kill some people right now before we take you out. We'll consider it practice even though you shoot like your mother lives. Like a cocksucker" he said knowing that if he continued on eventually everyone including Erin would come out to get a piece but when the shots began ringing out though everyone hid behind a part of the large concrete wall so where they had somewhere to hide. This had literally just became a game of who could outlast who before someone got angry enough to put their life in danger.

Erin let out a king of growl. "I should of told James to take more time with your mother... I wish I could been there to see her face when your father was killed. Hear her beg for her life, cry out for you to save her." He laughed a little at the thought. "Tell me how does it feel knowing you let your own mother die? Knowing she cried out for you and yet you didn't even try and protect her." He asked. He looked at the men and nodded his head, sending them to the second floor of the house, to get ready to shot. A few of them men wanted nothing more then to back out, knowing up until Erin Joren had never been a problem.

Joren was shaking he was so angry this was the first thing he always did right before completely flipping the hell out and if that happen he would be dead for sure but at this point he was on the verge of a major breakdown.

Ivan staying behind cover walked up behind Joren "Listen I know he's trying to get to you and what he's saying is hurtful but remember if you run in there like a mad man Isabella will be without a lover, a best friend and a protector" he said patting Joren's shoulder.

"So Erin how does it feel to know that a woman you spent a lot of money on was screaming my name all night. Oh Joren, oh Joren" he yelled at Erin he didn't want to bring Isabella and his love life into this but it was something he knew would strike a nerve. Hell maybe one day after I'm done making love to Isabella I might go to your momma because that whore sucks a cock better than any whore I've ever been with" he came out of hiding and made a gesture as if he were fucking someone "Oh yeah you're momma's pussy is so loose I have all of my men's cock inside her at once" he said before going back behind cover incase someone shot at him.

(That last line was fucking funny)

"I'm going to kill that fucking whore" Erin scream once more he moved to shot out the window. "I'm going to fucking kill you Joren Armand and then I'm going to kill your whore" With another growl he walked away from the window, grabbing a gun from the table He headed for the front door and ripped it open. "Show your fucking face Joren!" He yelled as he walked outside. His men couldn't believe what was happening. They knew better then to get into this, something simple had turned into way more. And when Erin was dead they wouldn't e able to get the money they own. Opening the windows they threw the gun out. Erin could only watch as they landed at his feet.

(Thank you very much. :) )

Joren heard the door slamming open. He knew that this was his time to shine because he heard the other guns being thrown outside. Slowly Joren came out of hiding walked up the walkway so where he was close to Joren "I'm glad you came out to meet us Erin. I've had one thing that I have wanted to do to you since we met mother fucker" he said laughing as he threw his guns down "I'm not even going to waste a bullet on your ass" he said as he charged at Erin grabbing him he easily threw him into the wall and disarmed him. Once he was disarmed he began choking Erin right against the wall his eyes no longer filled with their normal gleam he was what everyone referred to as the demon because this man had taken three family members from him in twenty four hours "You took my brother, you took my father" he began choking him harder against the wall "You also took my mother, you disrespected me calling me a bastard but the one mistake that you really made was fucking messing with the woman I've loved since I was a child.. Erin Greenway I swore to you when we first met that you would die by my hands and I am going to make that happen" he said as he began throwing punches at Greenway he wasn't going to stop throwing punches until Erin was finally dead. Literally beating this man to death was what his punishment was going to be. To make him feel the worst pain possible before finally dying a painful death.

Fear filled Erin's eyes when Joren walked up to him, throwing his guns down. He let out a gasp when thrown against he wall. His hands grabbed at Joren's arms, letting his nails bit into Joren's skin. Fighting the best he could against him, but he was no match for Joren. It only took a few minutes for his body to go limp and his breaths to stop.

Isabella had made her way back to their room not long after the men had left. At first she had cried, her eyes were red rimed and her face covered in red spots. Her body hurt, and she felt fear that had her frozen in her spot. Curled into herself she hugged Joren's shirt close to her body. She had a sick feeling in her stomach. If he wasn't dead, then Erin was. If Erin was dead then Joren was as good as dead, his family wouldn't let his death go.

Joren had blood splattered all over the top half of shirtless body from the repeated punches to the man who had ruined his life. The man who had taken three people away from him who he truly loved. Once Erin went limp Joren held himself up on his arms and just cried for a few minutes letting the pain he had felt and had tried to keep down all come out at once. "Men inside come out here right fucking now" he said standing up he knew Erin had hired men who had eventually decided not to fuck with Joren or his men but he wanted to talk to them because they were the only way word could get back to Erins parents. Joren himself was going to ride to write the parents telling them the unfortunate news but he was going to tell them a different story than the truth not wanting to have any more problems. Slowly he went and hopped on his horse waiting to talk to the men before riding back to Isabella.

The men moved slowly, holding their hands up as they walked from the house. "We don't want any trouble... we just... we needed the money.. we just" The biggest and oldest of the mean stuttered out. they truely hadn't wanted trouble. They could only hope since they never fired they could go home to their families. No matter what Joren wanted them to say or do they would be willing.
"We...w e can get rid of the body for you" Said boy who looked no older then fourteen.

"I want you to give this man right here every single one of your names and where to find you" Joren said looking at all the people "We don't want to kill any of you. I know how it is to need money so we'll pay every single one of you for being helpful to us. As long as you never tell anybody. Not a single soul what happened today" he said patting Ivan's arms before turning to ride off.

"Alright men I have a pencil and paper right here. I need your name and addresses and I shall have my men come to each of your house with two thousand dollars a piece that is a lot of money after all" Ivan said smiling as he got ready to write their names and addresses.

The men gave Ivan their name and addresses. They would never expected to get so much, Erin had not even offered half. Clearly they had picture the wrong side.

Isabella was curled in the bed. Slowly her sadness was fading into anger. Anger at Erin for thinking he could buy her, for killing part of her family. Anger at her father for selling her to such a man, for keeping her from Joren and for never truly loving her. Joren, she even felt anger toward him. For ordering her around like her father and so many other men had. For rushing off with out a thought to her and what would happen to her if he was killed. In that moment she wanted to yell and scream at Joren, make him feel just as bad as she did in that moment when he left her. She just couldn't understand how he could just leave her like he had.

Joren rode up to his home and walked inside the first person he saw was Veronika.

Veronika had heard Isabella crying all day. She had also actually been in to comfort the new sister quite often but it hadn't worked so when she saw Joren anger entered her eyes and she began smacking him the last time conncecting and leaving a red outline of her hand "You fucker you left that poor girl without a second though and she's been crying all day. What the fuck were you thinking" she said angrily having taken a great liking to this young woman.

Ivan wrote down the names of every individual at the place not wanting to forget one person. Joren had done something that surprised even him by helping these men but Joren was the leader and did have a heart of gold when he wasn't angry. Plus these men had saved Joren a lot of trouble of having to break in kill a horde of men and possibly letting Erin escape in the process. Instead of what had just happened.

Joren felt himself being slapped and the last time she smacked him hard enough to leave a mark but he just turned his head and took a deep breath "Say what you will about me Veronika. Do what you will to me but you don't understand that every fucking thing I have done in my life up till this point has been for the betterment of everyone around me INCLUDING ISABELLA" he yelled at the top of his lungs at Veronika it was the first time he had ever snapped at Veronika having always tried to keep his temper with all the members of the group. The only two that had ever seen him this angry up close and personal to this point was Isabella and Ivan which were the most important to him. "So sit down shut up and leave me the fuck alone" he said walking upstairs to the wash room and slammed the door so hard that one set of hinges actually snapped leaving the door hanging in an awkward position. He knew Isabella who was right across the hall had probably heard everything from the point Joren had screamed at Veronika all the way to slamming the door which was right across the hall from her. Slowly Joren began wiping the blood off of his chest once finished he looked into the mirror seeing the handprint on his face.

Hearing Joren screaming made the fear wash over Isabella again. The slamming of the door made her curl deeper into herself. She hated herself for being scared of Joren. It was only the second time she had been scared of him, but both happened with in hours of each other.She wanted nothing more then to slip away, to just go anywhere but here. She knew that in that moment she couldn't face Joren. Her body was hot as the fear she felt washed over her body. Tears filled her eyes as she wrapped herself in the blanket, doing her best to just disappear. She knew that men in the other room was not the one she loved. Her Joren was gentle, loving and would never hurt anyone they way he had.

Joren began lightly splashing the chilly water over his face trying his best to cool down he hated being this guy. This evil sadistic monster that he became every now and again on rare occasions when the stress of everyday life became to much to handle for the calm minded peace keeper that Joren was. The slap mark on his face was now bruising and you could see the purple and black outline of Veronika's small hand on his face "Just great I fist fight with men three times my size and don't get a scratch. I get punched by that woman with hands the size of babies and my face get's bruised" he said to himself in the mirror before going downstairs. He knew after the way he had acted he couldn't face Isabella. Hell he didn't know if he could ever face her again with the way he had acted. Rage had blinded him and he had hurt her emotionally, probably scared her to the point of her fearing him and then finished it off with him demanding that she stay at the clubhouse like he was her father...Or worse he was acting like Erin. This realization hit him hard and he sat in the chair with his face in his hands.

Ivan walked inside seeing Joren and sighed as he sat on the arm of the chair "Listen m'boy things happen in life that we can't control you lost three major parts of your life in less than twenty four hours and Erin only poured gas over the already uncontolable fire and the flames roared to triple their size" he said wanting to talk to Joren as if he were talking to his own son because that was what Joren was... "You wouldn't believe how many fights my wife and I got into fights about things we were both hard headed but we loved each other. The moral of my long ramblings is are simple. You and Bella are in true love and eventually this thing will blow over and you two will be fine" he said smiling as he lightly patted his son in a slapping motion "Keep your head up and calm down."

Veronika went and made cookies once they were done she got two large glasses of milk and slowly made her way upstairs before slipping into Joren and Isabella's bedroom "Sweetheart I have freshly made cookies and a glass of milk for us" she said sweetly "Sit up and let's talk."

Isabella like the part of her was locked away as she laid there. Part of her was happy when she heard Joren's foot steps move away from their room. Her body locked when she heard the door open, though she relaxed whens he heard Veronika's voice. She slowly sat up, taking a glass of milk. She felt sick to her stomach with fear and worry, so she didn't touch the cookies. She didn't say anything for a while, simply sat there looking at the glass of milk. "I never thought I could fear Joren. He... that isn't the man I fell in love with." There was such heartbreak in her voice as she spoke. She shook her head and brought the glass up to her lips with shaky hands. Sipping the milk she felt the burn of tears. "I just want to go home." She cried. She pulled her legs up to her chest and hugged them. It was another moment before she looked at Veronika. "Will you help me? Please I just ... I can't face him.. not now... I can't ..." It was clear that fear and heartbroken were driving her thoughts. She needed the man she loved, but right now he wasn't there and she couldn't be there with out him.

Because of her being pregnant Veronika already had that maternal feel about her so when Isabella began crying she softly in a calming voice asid "Shh it's alright" she then wrapped her arms around Isabella and hugged the young crying woman to her in a caring way "Listen you're free here Bella you have a horse outside if you truly want then just get on your horse and ride far, far away to get some time to yourself" slowly Veronika reached into her shirt and pulled out a stack of money before placing it in her hand "If you're going don't go home I bet it's horrible go into town and rent yourself a room for a couple of nights but in my own personal opinion I think you should stay here and fix things in a few days" Veronika said happily as he looked at Isabella with a smile.

"I agree wit her. Joren is quite hard headed. Ignorant at times like all men and he can also be a little intimidating but that man just literally beat the life out of another man and as he was beating him his exact words were. You took my brother, you took my father you also took my mother, you disrespected me calling me a bastard but the one mistake that you really made was fucking messing with the woman I've loved since I was a child. Tell me honestly Isabella that isn't the words directly from the heart of a man who is truly, deeply and madly in love with you" Ivan asked as he walked inside and he hugged her lightly looking out for this young lady as if she were his daughter "When I came in Joren was leaning forward looking as if he was going to cry. He feels absolutely horrible for having yelled at you and if I am correct he is comparing himself right now to the likes of Erin Greenway" Ivan said honestly as he looked at her "Now you're my daughter now Isabella and no matter what happens you always will be. So my wisdom from a father to a daughter is.. Go and fix this before he begins to get distant because while he loves you more than life itself if he se's himself as Erin Greenway he'll never think of himself as good enough for you ever again."

Isabella's arms wrapped tight around Veronika, hugging her like she was her life line. She looked at Veronika, reaching out she slowly took the money. Her eyes jumped to Ivan when he spoke. She listened to his words, looking to the money in her hands as he spoke of what Joren had said. She leaned into Ivan's hug, needing her father at that moment. She didn't say anything just looked at the moment. She stood slowly, slipping on her shoes along the way to the door. She moved slowly her whole body shaking as she walked into the living room.
She stood there for a moment before walking to were Joren was sitting. "I'm scare Joren." Her voice shook and the fear was clear. Her blue eyes were still red rimmed, and her pale skin was red. Her red hair stuck to the dries tear makes, and was messy. She didn't know what to say. She looked at the money in her hands. "I don't know what to do. That man wasn't the one I love, I never been scare of you Joren. But in that moment I was scared and heart broken. You left me, you walked away from me and you didn't even look back. You didn't think at all, you just reacted. You can't just react, your life isn't just your anymore ... its... its about us." She shifted from foot to foot she felt unsure, scared of how he would react. "I understand why you did it, but that didn't stop my heart from breaking in that moment." She took a deep breath. "Even as scared as I am... it still hurt you didn't even come to me you got home, you didn't care enough to make sure I was ok. I just.... I want my Joren back." She started to cry once again. She had cried more in that day then she had in ten years.

Joren looekd up hearing Isabella's soft voice ringing through his ears the bruise print from where Veronika had slapped him hard was now very visible on his face as he looekd at her "Yes I did react Isabella that man killed my brother, mother, father and he majorly hurt the woman that I love more than anything on this planet" he said this softly as he looked away "After all that I snapped and knew that I needed him dead so where we could start our life together without as many complications messing with us" the next words she said though hurt him more than anything in his pocket was the beautiful custom emerald ring from the jeweler he had bought to propose to Isabella with slowly he pulled the box out opening it up he put the box down hard on the table "If you think for one second that there was any point in my life where I didn't care about you then obviously Isabella you don't know me. I had my buddy JB start to build us a house right off the ground from where this clubouse is so where we could start our own family and have our privacy. I also bought you this ring to propose to you with becuase I know I want to spend the rest of my life with you. And to hear you say that I didn't care if you were alright or not that hurts worse than everything that Erin Greenway did to me combined" Joren said looking at her with tears in his eyes "It also didn't help when I came home Veronika was sure to let me know just how bad I hurt you which only began to break my heart completely in half all over again."

Isabella spotted the hand mark on his face, and wanted to ask what happened though she didn't. She jumped at the sound of him putting the box on the table. Tears burned her eyes as she shook her head. She looked at him and took a step back. "I... I ..." She stuttered. The pain she felt in her heart was more then any she had ever felt. She looked down at the money in her hands again. "Its my fault they are all dead. I have done nothing but bring you pain. I can't even talk to you with out hurting you now." She wanted to run, she wanted to run so bad. She had never been good with things like this, she always ran. The difference now was that she had no one to run too. "I don't deserve that ring, I don't deserve a house, and I don't deserve your love." She said slowly. "I .. I didn't mean to hurt you I would never do anything to hurt you. I just ... I just wanted you to understand." She looked down, her hand shaking so bad she almost dropped the money. "You should hate ... why don't you hate me?" Her voice was starting to get louder. "Please....please Joren... JUST TELL ME YOU HATE ME!" She cried out. She couldn't keep hurting him, she needed to hear the words so she knew he be ok if she left. She didn't want to leave, but she knew if he hated her it would make it easier for her.

Joren stood slowly and walked over to Isabella so they were face to face "What you are asking of me is absolutely impossible I don't hate you nor could I ever hate you. I have loved you every day since I was a young boy and that love has only grown stronger for you even though we were many miles apart. Now I have told you many times before and I'll say it again. No I do not hate you, no none of this is yoru fault and finally I'd still like to marry you, move into a different house with you and start a family with you" he said taking her hands in his own lightly. "Like I told you when you moved in though. You have full freedom to do whatever you wish to do for you are a free woman allowed to make your own decisions. I keep seeing you look at the money in your hand as if trying to decide to stay here or whether to leave and while I hope you decide to stay I want you to know that if you do choose to walk out that door then I will not stop you for that would be your decision" he said looking at her. "And even if you walked out that door I'd love you as much then as I always have."

It took everything inside Isabella not to step back when he walked to her. Her hands only shook more when he took hold of them. Her eyes where locked on his face as he spoke to her. They big blue orbs were wide with fear and love for the man before. Shock filled her when he spoke of the money. She shook her head slowly. "I ... I ...." She stuttered. She slowly pulled her hands away and placed the money into his hand. Her body shook and knees finally gave out. She fell to the floor with a thud. "I'm ... I'm so scared Joren... please... I'm so scared" She cried. She wasn't sure if it was him she was scared of anymore, or she was just scared of everything. She knew she didn't want to leave him, she never wanted to leave. She just couldn't understand how he still loved her after everything that had happened.

Joren looked at Isabella as she fell and he slowly got on his knees in front of her holding her as if his life depended on it "Listen Isabella there is no reason to fear me I might've done some bad things in my life but I love you with every ounce of my being and would never under no circumstance hurt you" he said kissing her cheek "I love you Isabella Ann Harper. I love you now, I loved you before and I'll love you in the future because you are the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with, start a family with and if you'll have me after the hell I put you through I would love to be your husband" he said not knowing what else other than telling her the absolute truth so she could hear it directly from his own mouth.

Her arms wrapped around Joren tightly when he started to hold her. She listened to his words and shook her head. She couldn't help but move closer to him, she wanted nothing more to be fully wrapped up in him at that moment. "I... I was scared of you Joren, I have never seen you like that. I was scared of what you could do, and you proved you could kill. You killed Erin with your bare hands." Her hands grasped at his back, looking for anything to hold on to. "I'm scared of whats going to happen to you, to our family. I don't want to be alone, I can't live with out you." She explained. "I was so happy this morning Joren." she wanted nothing more then to go back to this morning. Not let him open that door, to make him stay with her. To have been happy, and worked on their family more or less.

"Nothing is going to happen to us any of us. Not you, Reggie, Terry, Yalkon, Ivan or myself. How could anyone find out that I killed Erin. The only one's I know are my boy who'd never double cross me and the people Erin hired who are not only being paid off by me but is also so afraid of me they'd never tell. This is our time Isabella. Time for us to grow as a couple and love each other. A time for us to start our own blood family. And as for being able to hurt people you're damn right I killed Erin I beat him until he was dead but look at what he did to our family. I would kill him every day of the week but as for you I could never ever lay a hand on you like that no matter how angry I am. You're my Bell-bell" he said using another one of his childhood nicknames for her as tears formed in his eyes "And I've loved you since I was seven years old. While other children were thinking about school, toys and other things all I could ever think about was that one day I could hopefully get lucky enough to finally have you as my own" Joren said looking at her "And I know you're hurting and there is nothing I can say or do to fix that..So let's get you up to bed darling you need your rest you've had a hard last few days.

She let out a tear filled laughed when he called her Bell-bell. She looked up at him and saw the tears in his eyes. In that moment she felt so bad, all this time he been taking care of her, no one had been taking care of him. She hugged him tighter, giving his neck a soft kiss. "I need you right now. I .. you can't leave me right now Joren. Please don't leave me. I know there is a lot to take care of, but please" She whispered to him. She sat there for a moment long before letting go of him to stand up. Her body felt weak, her knees shook as she looked at him. Her eyes fell on the ring inside the box still on the table and she felt the sting of tears. She blinked them away and looked back at Joren with a small smile.
While she wanted the ring, she wanted it the right way. She wanted him to ask her when he was happy. Not shove it in her face because he was hurt. She wanted them to spend sometime together. Without worry, or making love or anything but just happiness. They had been so happy that morning. She wanted that back. She wanted them both to be truly happy. Isabella wanted to help Joren feel better, she wanted him to be able to open up and talk to her about his feelings. Not worried about being strong. Even when he grows old and weak he would still be her strong protector.

Back
Top Bottom