Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon Trainer Group RP Interest Check

So I have been lurking around the site all morning in my search for pokemon role play and I have found that the fandom is fairly common here. As my user name might suggest, this makes me very happy, but everyone seems most interested in pokemorph RP. I have no problem with this and I do have a couple of pokemorph RP plots in discussion, but I would love to find an RP focused more on the trainers in the pokemon world with traditional pokemon.

Would anyone else be interested in a more traditional pokemon RP? While the focus would be on the trainers, I am not concerned with the details of the trainer. Age is open, so long as it adheres to site rules in case your character finds themselves in an erotic situation, and you could even play as a member of the criminal team appropriate to the region that we choose.

So if anyone is interested, I would love some input. What region would you prefer to play in? I am fond of this new one, myself.

Hmmm. Well, what if we created a new region, but instead of one that's already established, it's brand new, and people are only just starting to settle? It could be like Pangaea(might've spelled that wrong), and was this massive land massed that connected all of the other regions together, which is why it has all the pokemon available on it

New pokemon would be fun, and it would only make sense since they always come up with a new region, but I'm not sure about a new type. If we were to allow for new pokemon then its probably something everyone would have to agree to.

Alura--x--Uneii said:
Better hope you don't run into any fire, ice, psychic, etc types then. :p Mines grass but Electric is second I suppose. xD umm is there a skeleton for gym leaders? x.xand did we decide on what region?

Please, when you use bug pokemon as obsessively as I do, you learn how to deal with type trumping. Also, bug types are GOOD against psychic types, not vice versa.

Also, I wouldn't mind a Pangaea of all the pokemon regions.

I wish there was as many ghosts, and there are bugs. It's harder to build teams with them, because there's just so few of them > .<

Cool that's one vote for Pangaea :)

I really wanted to play as a team rocket grunt, but it seems like i missed out on a lot of the talk.

As long as me and my top percentage rattata can teach you all the true meaning of fear i'm good :p

(I'm joking i'm still undecided as far as my pokemon goes, i just wanted to make all the rattata jokes i could think of in my post.... probably gonna have some fire type's going on.)

@ Malin- I think you could still play someone from team rocket. After all, they'd probably be one of the first ones sending groups over to steak a claim or something. Though, nothings been decided yet. I'm just saying its still a possibility :)

@ Alura--X...-Well, let's see. I think they'd be weak against fighting, and rock. I'm not sure what they'd be resistant to, or super effective against. Though, I'm sure steel and rock would be resistant against them.

@ Spirit- I've never used Banette really, because of its stats. My favorite Ghost is Gengar, but he's just so frail. If he doesn't take the opponent out in the first hit, he's in for a really bad time.

Also 2 for Pangaea!!

I've always wanted to see a type that was weak to normal attacks, but resistant against almost everything else.

Meh, well in general Banette IS a fairly good pokemon, again if you fortify them to a decent amount, but as I said, Banette has the advantage in versatility being able to learn a numerous array of moves that can take down even the most 'burly' of ghosts.

@spirit- He does learn a pretty good variety of moves, but his stats are still a pretty big weakness. Though, I could see him being useful in a trick room based team.

@Alura- For glass, I could understand fire, maybe even immune to it, but I don't really see Water and Grass.
I'd be up for a digimon rp, but that would probably be better on another thread so things don't get too confusing on here. :)

@ Malin- Gen three was the one with impmon right? If it is then I agree. ^.^

@utsuho- Yay, another body :D

Back
Top Bottom