Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Finding Her Twin (Charliesweb7 & DelightfulRevenge)

Status
Not open for further replies.

charliesweb7

Supernova
"To the start of the most kick ass summer!" A woman replied, the others lifting up their glasses as the clanks of glass were heard before laughing and a bit of cheering all around. "Yeah, I am gonna be relaxing on the beach and doing nothing." A man replied. "Isn't that what you already do regardless of it being summer break or not?" The young redhead spoke. Laughs all around as the male frowned. "Yeah yeah alright." He said, letting out a laugh. "Kodie, what are you looking forward to?" The young redhead, Rebecca, asked her. Kodie shrugged her shoulders. "Just a summer to myself before I go to Law school and start an internship." She mentioned with a gentle smile.

Kodie Elizabeth Blair Hawkins had been taking summer school classes to get ahead in her degree for the past three summers. It was a pain for sure but it was worth it to graduate on time. Kodie was born in Florida but she had only moved back here for college.

Kodie knew she was adopted. She had found out when she was just only 10. She had noticed that her brothers and her were not exactly alike. While she had dark brown hair and green eyes, her older brother was blonde hair and blue eyes. And well, her younger brother was from Africa with his dark chocolate skin and light brown eyes. Not that she ever thought of them as different but she noticed that none of them even looked like their parents. Their mother had ruby red locks and hazel eyes while their father was light brown hair and brown eyes. Totally matched right? Her mother apparently was not able to have children but her parents, Robert and Cheyenne Hawkins, wanted a family desperately. It lead to adopting Blake, Kodie and Michael.

No matter, Kodie loved her parents and brothers like nothing else. They were her family. Even if not by DNA. She lived a relatively normal life in the suburbs of Dallas, Texas. Her family lived on some property, with horses dogs, cats and such. All of that good stuff. Only when Kodie was ready to travel to college did she leave the suburbs to head to Florida where she got a degree in Law. She was looking forward to going to law school next semester. All this time, she never knew who was living in the same area as her...

Kodie was a rather beautiful and vibrant 21 year old. She had captivating green eyes that she felt was the best feature on her face. Her normally dark brown hair had some chestnut highlights in it, giving some dimension to her long locks. They tumbled down in soft waves to about her bra line, currently all of her hair was pulled to one side. Her body was very much something that was an attention grabber. The 5' 4" frame was curvy where it needed to be. She was slightly overweight, perhaps a bit "pudgy" if you will. Not obese but certainly not runway ready. She could attribute that to loving food a bit too much and not exercising much since not connoting sports in college. No matter, her nice rear and fairly large breasts seemed to make up for that. The simple black and fitted dress pulled attention to better features and hid her no so pleasant other features.

"Hey Kodie, too bad you didn't have a twin." Another tall male, apparently named Ryan, spoke. "Oh? And why is that?" Kodie asked. "I would love to date both of you and bring two of you home!" Ryan said, laughing his ass off. Kodie simply rolled her eyes at the male. "I will take it he is already drunk?" She rhetorically asked. A resounding chorus of "Yes" "Probably" and "Duh" was heard from the group of 5 people huddled around the pub table.

Kara grew up with her regular mother. She however didn't knew/have Brothers or "sisters". She only noticed she was the only "child" in the family. Living in a house with only a single parent and no father to help provide his family through the tough times they, it was difficult but they were lucky enough to have some help from the rest of family. Kara was born in Orlando, Florida - one of the most adventurous place on earth and most enjoyable place for any child to grow up at and have fun. She lived where houses that was expensive and mostly where famous was held at; she also can the popular Disneyland itself; which was kinda amazing to see almost everyday. And sometimes amazing when she even went to Disneyland in person. It was amazing.

But things wasn't just always fun for Kara. She of course had to go school and get her education - if she wanted to move out with her mother. At the age of 18 which was her birthday that day, Kara graduated from high school and got her high school degree; but she knew that wasn't enough. So, that's why she ended up in a good college that she was accepted to. It wasn't the best colleges, but their smartest and knowledge was alright. But at least she managed to get a good feedback from her mother and glad to see was she happy. However, thinking about her mother made Kara worried sometimes; for example. Every year, when it was Kara birthday, her mother would always cry at the point; but why? Was it because the fact she was proud and didn't want to see her little baby girl growing up? Or was it something else that was bothering her? Kara never questioned her.

Kara's mother was one those women that was very respectful when it came to strangers and close friends. She would always have that quiet voice and say 'hello' before walking away and going back what she needed to do. She was always busy with work and come home exhausted like a dog who ran for 10 miles. Her bright icy blue eyes would slowly close down to a closure as her dirty blonde hair mixed with brown, get in her face and block the exhausting look from exposing. She stood at height 5'4 and was perfectly in shape. Kara's mother was beautiful but yet, a hard worker. Then again, why would any men (or father) would leave her alone? -They never think- Bridget, was her name.

Now at the age of 21, you can say Kara was now a beautiful young women. Her captivating green eyes gleamed in the sun's glare whenever she looked up and into the light. Her smooth skin which colorskin was known as pale/tanish and didn't have a single scratch or mark on it. Her normally dark brown hair had some chestnut highlights in it, giving some dimension to her long locks. Soft waves pass her shoulders and to her bra line, currently all of her hair was pulled to one side. Yet, her body more noticeable and more of an easy target to gain attention of. The 5'4'' model was curvy and was exactly where it needed to be. Her slender body that was nowhere between fat or skinny, just the place she wanted to be at; and not overweight. At least she's healthy and stays healthy and doesn't have to worry about exercising, which is her may concern to do and do everyday. However, her nice rear and fairly large breasts seemed to make up for that and work out just fine.

Tonight, Kara was going out to a local bar and get her mind refreshed since school had been overwhelming for the pass couple of days and was [literally] brain juiced. Luckily, at least she was able to go in at the age of 21 since that's how it worked. And decided to a bring a couple of friends along so she wouldn't be "left out", or standing their like a total fool of herself. With that, they soon headed in.

"So you and Kaden..." Rebecca explained. "Has he proposed yet?" Rebecca asked, smiling. "That would be signing a death wish." Joe replied, smirking before Rebecca pushed him. "Oh hush you..." She added. "I don't know honestly. I love where we are at. If that means waiting for a few more years for marriage, I am alright with that." Kodie replied. She was rather laid back and relaxed. She always had been. Ryan seemed to be staring at a girl, watching her as she walked in. "Kodie....Kodie....KODIE!" He said, his hand flailing as he tried to touch Kodie. "What?" She asked Ryan. "That girl....looks just like you." He said, pointing to her. From the back, the girl could be anyone. And when she sat down, her back was to the group. "Ryan, I think you have had too much to drink." Kodie replied, lightly patting his shoulder. "What's next? Kodie looks just like Rebecca? Or that blonde bartender?" Joe added, smirking and then a hearty laugh to follow. "No I am serious! I swear to god. She is like your long lost twin." Ryan explained. Another eye roll from Kodie. "Yeah Ryan, didn't you know? I am part of a team of identical sextuplets. And we all got split up. One is an astronaut, the other is a movie star/model, then there is me, a doctor, a baker and the last one is in prison. She was always the bad apple." Kodie joked. Laughter all around from her wild story. Ryan pouted again, knowing that girl looked like Kodie.

"Shit man, I know we should of went to Billy Side. They got the better beer...and food there" -Most of the girls laughed- "I'm serious" Rhea, a dark-hair brown, answered with a slight pout. Kara glanced over to her with a shady look. Rhea however looked around the bar and instantly had a bad feeling about it. She shook her head. "Like, come one, who wants to go to this dump?" She then turned into a half whispered conversation so no one from the front couldn't hear their conversation. They laughed again. Once the small group of girls finally found a good place to rest and seat and enjoy the music, for now, Kara on other hand sat the end and ignored any starring that was going on. Rhea looked around the bar again. "If I find any cute guys here, I'm taking him." She commented before glancing over to a group of people and noticing one of them was pointing to their group, but more to Kara. She raised an eyebrow, curious. "Why the fuck am I seeing two of Kara?" She huddle to the small group of girls before turning to Kara. Kara raised an eyebrow. Until suddenly, Maddie popped in. "I don't know why, but why don't we just relax and have fun?"[/color] With that, she pulls a big bottle of alcohol from her bag and onto to the table. However, Kara shook her head no and wondered what had gotten into Rhea. - Most importantly, what the fuck she was talking about? Two Kara?

Kodie finished off her beer before she looked around. "Anyone else want something?" She asked. "Southern Comfort." Ryan called out. "Another beer would be great." Joe chimed in. "This pomegranate cosmo is amazing, another over here!" Julie added. With the drinks in mind, Kodie headed off to the bar. She ended up passing that table with Kara, of course not where Kara would be able to see her. After ordering the drinks, she headed back towards the table. But she had to take a different route as she followed the server with the drinks.

"I still say that chick looked just like Kodie. Same hair, same face, same eyes. Hell, they even had the same ass!" He droned on. "Ugh come on Ryan. Let it rest. You have been drinking since we all arrived a Kodie and Kaden's apartment." Rebecca explained. Kodie soon returned, holding this time a jack and coke. "Lets talk about something else. Like are all of us still in on the trip to the keys next month?" Julie asked, almost bouncing in her seat from excitement. "I am so in for that. Kaden can also take off some time as well." Kodie chirped. Ryan and Joe nodded as well. They were going to be renting out a little condo. Well, not so little. It was actually more like a mansion. But between 10 people, it was more affordable. Julie almost squealed. "I am so looking forward to that!" She explained.

Maddie then grabs a few glasses before pouring a pint of alcohol inside and handing it out to each girl who was sitting within the table. She turns to Kara after the hand out. She shakes the extra glass in her hands with a small smirk. "Do you at least want to try some?" She asks kindly, cocking her head to the side, leaving Kara to think. Thinking, Kara finally grabs the glass out of her friend's hand into hers. She looks at it, closely examining it. "Okay, I guess" She shrugged her shoulders. "Just because my birthday is coming up a few weeks and I need to use to it" And with that, Kara then takes a big gulp of her drink and swallow it, leaving the drink itself to burn her throat. Her friends cheered and follow her lead, taking big gulps of the strong drink. They then quickly slammed their glasses down to the table and stuck their tongue out by the strongest they were receiving. "Holy shit." "Fuck that" "Hell yeah, give me another heads up" Comments roared out from the group as they tried to control their themselves as the drink flows in their system. Kara was beginning to feel it too.

While everyone was trying to get their self to together, Kara managed to pass over that stage and look around the bar until then. While she was looking, her eyes turned to the corner as they watched a random girl passes her and her table. Even though she didn't get a full look of her body appearance and instead half, Kara had a strange feeling. A couple seconds later, Kara looks back over to her friends and watched them as they act foolishly, besides for Rhea. However, Rhea again shook her head at Ryan. She knew he was talking about Kara. She soon turns to her. "Kara," she calls out. Kara turns to Rhea and cocks her head. "You. Me. Bathroom" She nodded and headed to the ladies room.

"I am gonna go to the bathroom." Kodie replied, taking another sip before getting up. "Oh so does that mean Julie and Rebecca have to go?" Joe asked. The group of the girls just looked to him. "What? Don't all chicks go to the bathroom together? I thought that was like...a rule." He added, smirking. It was just a joke. All of them enjoyed joking. "Oh yes Joe. We have to put on our faces, and it also takes three girls just to lay to toilet paper on the seat so we don't actually touch the seat." Kodie joked. "Well the makeup part isn't exactly wrong..." Julie told him, holding her glass before taking another sip. "Right well I will be back." Kodie said, heading towards the bathroom. She slipped in easily, taking just a moment to look around the place. A nice little bathroom. Nothing too fancy. There was a girl who seemed to have just finished possibly, looking at herself in the mirror.

Once the two girls were inside the ladies bathroom and glancing at their reflection while they stood there, for a couple of seconds; Kara soon turned around and faced Rhea before looking away. "I'm going to use the bathroom, so wait up." She then sighed, walking away from Rhea and towards a clean toilet stall. Meanwhile, Rhea was fixing her makeup. "Dont- Don't even mine me" She blurted out, damping her large black bush back into the dust of makeup before spreading across her face. It silent in the restroom and Rhea clearly didn't know what to say in the mind. Until, she came. When Rhea heard that restroom door closed and looked across from her, she saw "Kara" and raised an sudden eyebrow. Didn't she just went to the bathroom? "Weren't - you - Uh, nevermind. That was quick.."

Kodie was going to find a stall when the girl looked to her and talked to her. "Um.." She added, blinking her eyes. "Excuse me?" She asked. She had never seen this girl before. But she acted like she almost knew her. Kodie just shook it off before heading around the corner and into a stall. That was strange. God knows what that girl was thinking or something like that. Perhaps she looked like another girl she knew. Perhaps she looked like this mysterious "twin" or something? Ha, yeah right. Kodie found a clean stall, then locking it behind her. She was probably going to head home soon. It had been hours since they had arrived and Kodie did have an early day tomorrow...

"Don't give me that look" Rhea blurted out, furrowing her eyebrows at "Kara". Suddenly, Kara appeared again but with a confused look on her face. "Rhea, who the hell are you talking to?" She asked, walking out the stall and towards the sink, to wash her hands. Once Rhea heard the sudden voice, she turned around and jumped with fright. "Ah! Didn't you just went back to the bathroom?" She looks down at Kara's outfit. "Did you just change into those clothes?" She panicked, her voice raising to tension. Kara again raised an sudden eyebrow. "What? - No - Rhea, what the hell is wrong with you? I think you drank to much alcohol" Kara stated with a slight nod. "I think you need to go home now..." And grabbed for her hand, pulling her towards the door. But Rhea refused.

That look? Jesus, that girl obviously needed to stop drinking. Confusing her with another girl. She heard them talking as she went to the bathroom. Her and this other girl that was supposed to be her. Kodie kind of wanted to avoid that and she finally heard them leave. Thank god. She left, washing her hands before heading out. Back to her table her friends were all talking. "Okay seriously, that girl did look like Kodie..." Julie replied. "Kodie you missed it, there was a girl who looked just like you!" Joe replied. "When I was in the bathroom some girl started talking to me as if I was where friend. And then argued with the real friend... it is strange." She explained, just shaking it off. "Alright, one more drink then I gotta head out." Kodie said with a frown. "Early morning." She explained.

Once the girls regrouped with the others, Kara grabbed her handbag and sighed. "Alright guys; this is totally what I did not signed up for..." She said crossing her arms over her chest, her eyes quietly eyeing Rhea, who was the first reason. Rhea looked back with a innocent look. "What? I saw Kara" She exclaimed before leaning forward and grabbing the same glass she drank out from, and drank from it. "I swear I am seeing things" She shook her head after taking the sip she need and resting it back on the table. Maddie laughed if it was a joke. "Rhea, I swear you're suck a jerk face" Yup, they were drunk. Kara's own friends were drunk! She disappointingly shook her head. "Come on, guys. Let's go home." She sighed with annoyance. Her eyes heaved as they we beginning to get exhausted from this strange hang out. Once Kara managed to get everyone on their feet, she finally walked out the bar door and carefully watched her friends, espically Rhea.

"Aw come on Kodie! We have only been here like 2 hours." Julie pouted as Kodie grabbed her things. "I know, but on Friday we can alright? My parents are flying in from Texas." She explained, then hugging each person before leaving. "Friday for sure. I promise Friday all of us will do this once again." She replied before heading out.

~~~

"Oh so you want to know something funny?" Kodie said. It was now Wednesday and she had been spending time with her parents and Kaden. Sadly, Kaden was at work. But right now it was just her and her parents at the breakfast table. "What is that dear?" Cheyenne replied, cutting her muffin into a few parts. "So I was at the bar with Rebecca, Joe, Ryan and Julie. So Ryan of course had already had too much to drink. But he kept insisting that I had a twin or something. There was apparently a woman who looked just like me. And when I was in the bathroom, some girl talked to me like I was someone else. Of course, she then argued with the real girl. It was all crazy." She said, laughing a bit. Of course, at that moment her mother dropped her knife. Kodie looked to her parents, seeing the shocked look on their faces. "What?" She asked them. "You are acting like you have been hiding something..." She explained. Cheyenne looked to Robert, their eyes meeting for a while. "Seriously....what is going on?" Kodie repeated once again. "Well..." Cheyenne spoke gently, not sure how to phrase it. How was she supposed to tell her daughter that she had a twin? That she wasn't crazy? Cheyenne inhaled deeply, obviously struggling with herself. Kodie had all but stopped eating, her unable to do much besides breath. It just felt like there was this.... air. And all hell would break loose. Cheyenne seemed to start tearing up, unable to speak. "Kodie..." Robert said, looking to his daughter. The older male seemed to almost age 20 years in that moment. "Ryan was right. You do have a twin." He explained.

Kodie just stared at her father, just watching him. Surely...he was joking right? He was playing a joke on her! Just like they had done before. "You are joking right? Just trying to be funny? Those jokes you always like to do?" She added, her voice cracking a bit. She couldn't explain the way she felt. If this was true....she almost felt betrayed. How had they kept this away from her for so long! Why did they was the next question. "Kodie..." Robert started, then letting out a breath. "I am sorry we never told you." Cheyenne added, unable to keep from a tear darting down her cheek.

***Quitting RP***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom