Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Demonizing an Angel *(Silvana | Areawin)

Her breath couldn't properly form into her lungs before she made another slight noise or gasp, pushing up against his hands and twisting her body so that she could get more of him. There were no coherent thoughts, nothing but the luxury of the man on top of her. She pushed herself up, allowing those pants to slide down just slightly before a crash sounded. Barely noticeable. Whatever it was, it could be cleaned up later.

Then, a knock. Her irritation nearly matched Keiran's, giving him the kiss he desired after he shouted at Adriel. However she forced her own desperation for him down, painfully and breathlessly flopping her head back onto the pillow. A sign for him to stop, as she was struggling to do. After a few seconds, she pulled from underneath him and ran her fingers through her long black hair. Turned back to look at Keiran with a small smile. "It can't be that bad, right?"

Wrong.

She opened the door, feeling a sudden chill. Not thinking anything of it, she reached around and grabbed her robe, slipping it on. The band of her pajamas was pushed down slightly, revealing the upper lace of her underwear. Too disoriented from Keiran's montage ecstacy to remember pulling them up and adjusting the strap on her tank top.

Momentarily freezing where she stood as she looked toward where the cold draft came from. Glass on the floor, part of a plug still in the wall where it had been ripped out and sparking slightly. Window over halfway shattered, with small pieces falling as she stared.

"How the FUCK do you accidentally throw a grinder out of a god damn window?!" Rage surged through her, and her extreme arousal wasn't helping. The all-too innocent look on Adriel's face suggesting to her that it was in fact not an accident. Before she could understand that he didn't understand the technology, before she could think, her fingers had tightened unexpectedly around his throat. Not giving him a chance to move much as she slammed him against a counter, cracking the edge.

No control.

Before, when here eyes changed color due to some unknown circumstance, they still had hints of blue in them. Not this time. This time, they were crimson; deeper than the color of blood. Purple flecks seemed to explode in tiny bursts there. Her fingernails rapidly changing shape into sharp, but short, claws.

No control.

Ordinarily, she would not have become angry. Irritated, yes. However, too many things were fueling her right now. Her recent discovery of the vampires. The nightmares with this very being in them. The way he looked at her before Keiran had stepped in the night before. Getting no explanations as to why Mina was so wounded. Not understanding the complete and utter sexual frustration that her body was mostly being fueled on for the moment; energy coursing through her so dark that it nearly shut out her self-awareness completely. She was there, though; a tiny voice in the back of her own head as claws dug into his throat.

No control.

The words weren't her own thoughts. They were a whisper, goading her on in her violence. A constant, mocking reminder that she was a mere puppet to herself, to whatever ran through her blood and begged to slaughter everything around her. The same blood that allowed her to know just how to treat Mina, without any prior training. An inner battle so brutal that it was ripping her sanity apart where she stood.

He didn't want to let her leave, for a moment, his hold on her resisting her as she tried to pull away, but finally, somehow, he managed to pull away. Those eyes of his still dark, however. Lustful. A need burning within him, and Adriel had interrupted it. All of the incubus' hate channeling towards the angel in that moment. Mina's father or not, the man had already done too many injustices to the silvernette to be ignored any further. Though, the events that unfolded once Silennia had collected herself to see what had happened couldn't be prevented.

Keiran not even having time to get himself together, much less stop Silennia when pure rage spilled from her. He entered the room in time to see Silennia's hand go for the angel's throat shortly after a reply of, "Oops."

Shit.

Crimson hues clashed with crimson, and any innocence that had been playing on Adriel's face vanished in the place of a wicked smile that bloomed into it's full glory. The next moment, he'd knocked Silennia right off of her feet, her wrist in his grip as he used her own arm to flip her onto her back, coming down on her. While he'd had every opportunity to, he hadn't actually hurt her, instead, pinning her to the floor, "Can you feel it? Screaming in your every vein? To kill. To destroy." His hand closed tightly on Silennia's jaw, his fingers tight enough to be bruising as he struggled almost to hold her still, "That, little one, is the blood in your veins. If you let it, it'll erase every last recognizable part of you until nothing remains but a beast."

That smirk still lingered on Adriel's lips, "Looking at you like this, you resemble him quite a bit..."

"Get off of her!" A snarl had sounded, and before Adriel could shift his gaze, Keiran himself slammed into the angel, sending him sliding away across the floor, luckily crashing into nothing as the red head caught himself, rising up straight once more, rubbing at his throat slightly where dark bruises were visible where Silennia had grabbed him, the discoloration already fading away slowly.

She didn't have a hold on him for very long, snarling loudly as he pinned her to the floor. The girl writhed and jerked, pushing her legs up in efforts to get him off, unable to control her hand as it tensed and tugged against him strength. She was in the process of starting to swipe against his face, but as he spoke, she stopped and narrowed her eyes at him.

What was it that kept swimming around in her head? The words that were meant as a warning. She struggled to push down the rage long enough to remember, but suddenly they slipped from her lips. "No control." It was a breathless sound. Had she been any further away from the crimson-eyed man, he probably would not have heard her.

Realization kicked in, understanding how brutally she had attacked him... over something as simple as a coffee grinder. Granted, the window was beyond saving, but even so, she was once again reminded how she had never acted like this before. Not until quite recently. As a matter of fact, not until Keiran showed up...

As if on cue, Keiran was there. It couldn't have been more than a few seconds that passed, but it felt like years laying there and trying to conjure up some sense into any of this. His body having brutally knocked Adriel off of Silennia. But instead of scrambling away, she stayed there on the floor. Her breathing was heavy and she was sweating, staring up at the ceiling. Purple-tinted eyes slowly faded back into sapphire, and exhaustion washed over her, feeling as if she didn't have the energy just get up.

She did not want the two fighting in her apartment. They both seemed far too destructive for their own good, in their own ways. Already, she would have to replace a window. Logical thoughts were helping to clear her head, focusing on small things like her full name and what her last drink was at the club. These brought her back. The scar on the inside of Korina's right middle finger next to the index, the city she was raised in, even the smell of fresh laundry detergent. They were all little, but it seemed to calm the monster inside of her.

Now she had to think about what Adriel said.

The notion of his observations pained her, remembering what he said but not remembering how he said it. The feelings she experienced; the rage and destruction - he'd guessed it all as if he were reading from a teleprompter, telling him what to say. There was something else... him. What did he mean by that?

Slowly, carefully, Silennia sat up and stood. Silent as she shakily poured herself a cup of coffee, accidentally pouring in too much sugar off of the spoon because it nearly rattled right out of her hand. Even the task of opening the fridge for some cream seemed difficult to her, and eventually she gave up and quietly sat down, sipping at her cup. Staring at nothing in particular.

"Who?" Her voice was soft, and at first she didn't realize that she'd even asked the question. It was directed toward Adriel.

Looking like this, you resemble him quite a bit. That's what he had said.

"Who?" she repeated.

Keiran was tense, posed still in front of Silennia, eying Adriel warily, expecting the worse of him. Expecting the red angel to turn on him and be done with it all... but instead, Adriel simply watched Silennia. His attention completely absorbed with her. It made Keiran feel even more uneasy in all honesty. He would have rather Adriel set the entire apartment on fire than simply stand by passive. It was unlike what he'd heard about the creature, and it made him feel more uncertain than ever about what was going on here.

Was Adriel being so passive because of Mina being near...? Or was there something else holding him in check? Keiran couldn't decide, and finally, followed Silennia after she'd fixed herself a cup of coffee, while Adriel remained standing, approaching only when the girl was settled with her cup, sipping at it. Hearing her question.

Who, she asked.

"I don't think you're quite ready to know that just yet." His answer was rather blunt and seemingly stern, though, when she repeated the question, he could hardly resist, the name slipping off his tongue, "Abigor."

Beside her, Keiran flinched upon hearing the name, "Abigor?!" He hissed, "Adriel, Have you lost your mind-"

"Silence, boy. No one is speaking to you." Adriel's gaze had cut to Keiran's, his tone backed with a warning that the olive-skinned male didn't miss, biting back on his tongue before he said anything else. Adriel had been frighteningly passive so far, but the incubus wasn't quite brave enough to try testing the angel's limits.

The red-haired man seeming satisfied when Keiran promptly kept his mouth shut. Turning those strangely colored eyes towards Silennia, "Abigor is the one of whom I speak." A demon.... no, not just a demon... a prince of hell. Keiran hadn't been wrong for flinching at the name. In comparison to a creature like Abigor, Keiran might as well have been a lowly imp sniveling at it's master's heels.

Abigor.

The name was foreign but sweet. She remembered hearing about the man during a college-level Humanities class during high school, since they had been studying up on religions. He was dangerous; more fearsome and ruthless than most of the Kings of Hell, yet he refused to move up into the ranks.

He was a demon that stood by on battle fields or in the barracks of soldiers, silent and invisible to them while they prayed for anything to let them win. "I'd give anything to win this war, were usually the words spoken when the demon finally revealed himself. Exchanging their soul for their victory in battle. Whether they died or not after the battle was up to them and their fighting skills; Abigor simply granted them to power to win that specific war that they wished to triumph in.

Afterwards, he would take their soul. It's what he fed off of: the fear and pain that they suffered at his hands. Then just when he felt satisfied, he sentenced them to roam the earth alone until they finally went mad and became lower-ranking demons themselves. Another demon's job was to wrangle up the poltergeists and malevolent spirits to bring them back to hell, where they would serve in torturing others - whatever was assigned to them.

He was malevolent and relentless. There were other legends about him attempting to bring hell to earth, but those seemed to be side-stories that overly obsessed or scared people wrote. She hadn't believed any of it, as she wasn't one to praise God, however she enjoyed learning about other religions and cultures. For some reason at the time, his name stuck with her. She studied hard and researched as much as she could, even winning a State competition with her findings. Since her father couldn't afford the expenses it took for her to compete in New York, she couldn't participate any further.

When Adriel snapped at Keiran, Silennia glared up at him with a rather dangerous look. "You are in my home," she hissed. There will be respect. Both of you." The coffee seemed to be helping her nerves, but now she was trembling with caffeine instead of adrenaline. It were as if she could feel each and every fiber that touched the bruises on her back. After this recent episode, she wouldn't be surprised if they had gotten worse within the past several minutes. Specifically because she got that same awful feeling as she did the day before, when Keiran had gotten a bit too sarcastic. All she wanted to do was sleep.

In one hand, Abigor was supposed to be a myth. So were vampires. But if vampires weren't real, nothing could possibly explain the marks on the four bodies that had been brought into her house. She allowed herself a 'figuratively speaking' mentality and held her coffee cup in her hands, stairing at a tiny crack in the porcelain of it that had been made when she dropped it into the sink too hard several months back.

"Vampires are real," she said finally, "and I'm a demon spawn. This is making so much sense." Sarcasm laced her words like a deadly poison. Her parents never told her that she was adopted. Her father was the only one still alive to tell her, and even at the age of twenty-two years, nobody had informed her. Slowly, like rusty clockwork being forced to move, she remembered the tall, dark-haired man that had interfered with her going down the steps of the so-called vampire nest. Looking back on how she thought he looked similar to her, not but an hour or less ago.

"There was a man," she said quietly. "I woke up and no one had kept me in the loop. It had been hours and I wanted to find Korina. So I went across the street from the club and began walking from there." She looked sheepishly at Keiran, then diverted her eyes. "A hobo had Korina's phone, and she pointed me in the right direction because I let her keep it. There were these..." A long pause, feeling herself pale a bit. "Noises. Another pause. "Coming from a room. It was difficult to find at first. There were stairs in a closet and I was about to go down them. I knew Korina was in there. But when I was about to go down..." She stirred her coffee nervously. "He stopped me. Forced me to go home. It was like I didn't have any control over my body. When I finally got here, I couldn't go back outside. I literally could not go outside. As if I were on a short chain and couldn't go any further toward the door."

Her forehead flopped against her arm on the table, groaning with frustration. For all she knew, they were playing a sick joke on her. There had been too many "haha, you're such an idiot, I can't believe you fell for it" teasing moments in the past. She had never been popular. People typically avoided her at all costs, aside from Korina, but even then Silennia suspected it was only because they were practically from the same womb.

"None of this makse any sense."

Doubt. Now, in this day and era, it ran as thickly as it ever had. Perhaps more-so. How many had Adriel met who had doubted in the existence of such? In the existence of a god, heaven, and hell? How many? Countless faces flashed through his memory. Men, women, young, and old alike. Some of them he'd planted the seeds of doubt deep into their hearts personally. Darkening their once light-filled souls and waiting for them to descend into the ever wanting tendrils of darkness....

Why?

Long ago, it had given him satisfaction. Delivering souls into the hands of demons who had eagerly accepted them... and he'd been so happy do so.

He had wanted to damn them all. Had wanted them to all suffer.

But... that had been a younger version of himself. Angry and hurt, and in his anger, he'd destroyed whatever came his way, whatever caught his eye. Committed acts that were absolutely unforgivable. Anything to separate himself from that angelic being he had been so long ago.

Adriel being drawn away from the dark place his thoughts had strayed, not seeming too bothered when Silennia scolded him. As far as he was concerned, Keiran was a disrespectful little shit. One of Vermina's many bastards.

Leaning back against the counter as he listened to Silennia, stiffening just slightly though when finally, she began to speak of the man she'd encountered... and how she had come all the way to the vampire's nest. Crimson hues turning towards her, "Here? In this town?" Beside Silennia, Keiran shifted uneasily, drawing Adriel's gaze, "Well? Out with it."

"...I think.... I saw him too."

The words were whispered at first, but then, Keiran's voice picked up, "I, Inside the nest. He... came down the stairs and killed a vampire- reduced him to nothing... but ash. I've never seen anything like it."

"And you thought it best to not mention this until now?"
Adriel's tone sounded stressed. Abigor had already made contact with Silennia? He'd been here, in the flesh, and Adriel hadn't even sensed him... no... He'd been so focused on protecting Mina it must have slipped by him... a detail forgotten.

"It makes no sense because you've intentionally been left blind." A remark aimed at the words that slipped from Silennia's mouth. Across the room, one of the figures one the couch shifted somewhat, a low groan sounding, though that was it.

Silennia didn't know what to make of any of this new information. She didn't drink anymore of the coffee, and it eventually turned cold. Not speaking another word as the two bickered back and forth. It wasn't in her interest, so she eventually tuned it out until there was a groan over from the couch. It brought her back to the present.

She stood and stood by Adriel, dumping vitamins into her hand and filling a glass with water from the sink. She didn't quite like being so close to the man, but it was necessary to put off her discomfort for the sake of one of the guests on her couch. Immediately, she went to Mina, but it wasn't the redhead that had made the noise.

It would be the one whose name she couldn't remember; the one now on the end opposite of Mina. "Hey," she said softly. The woman was still pale, so she pulled a folded blanket from next to the couch and laid it over the ones that were already piled on top of the three. "Hey," she cooed again. Her hand slipped under Shiori's head, lifting it a little and bringing the glass to her lips so she could drink. "You need to take these." She held the pills out to Shiori, unsure if the woman was strong enough to take them on her own.

Onyx hues flickered open slightly, Shiori's vision blurring. She felt awful, her head pounding faintly. The cool sensation of water running down her throat being a blessing. Only turning her attention to the person attending her when instructions reached her ears.

'You need to take these.'

Shiori had taken the pills, popping into her mouth without question. Simply wanting relief at this point, washing them down with yet another mouth-full of water. How long had she been out? Judging by the light spilling out the window, quite a while, "W, where am I....?" Her voice was raspy, and she laid back once more, glancing over to see both Ratri and Mina. The last thing she could remember was the party, but... after that, her memory was hazy.

"Thank you...." Her voice trailed off, recognizing the girl now that she took a good look towards her. Keiran's object of interest. Sitting back up after a moment's though, but she still felt quite weak.

Across the room, Keiran and Adriel having fallen into silence, the red head eying the incubus with what could only be near disgust at his lack of disclosing important information.

Silennia smiled down at Shiori; the name slipping into her mind. "In my apartment," she said eventually. "Where two rather immature boys decided was the best place for an entire horde of people to stay." With that, she shot a look toward both Adriel and Keiran. Just because she was staying quiet about it, didn't mean that she wasn't furious with the both of them. Granted, less than an hour ago, anger was the farthest thing from her mind.

She stood and walked back into the kitchen, setting the glass down next to the sink. "One or both of you two can handle it now, I'm sure." Taking off her robe before she reached the door, and tossing it inside onto a laundry hamper. It would get in her way otherwise.

Now, she brought out two large pieces of cardboard, a hammer, and some nails. A look of pure determination on her face. Completely unaware at the fact that, with the robe off, her bruises would be exposed from the middle of her back and up, due to the angle of the tanktop. It was difficult to feel anything with the small ice flurries blowing in through the shattered glass.

She took the hammer and tapped the rest of the glass from the pane, not caring if any of it broke or just came off. "One of you needs to start sweeping," she snapped unexpectedly without sparing so much as a glance their way. "I'm not doing this shit by myself." Silennia only trusted herself with certain matters -- fixing the window well enough so that the cold didn't pour in was one of those matters; at least until she called in to have someone fix it. That could be days, with the state of her apartment overall. Blood stains on everything wouldn't look too good if a repairman came in.

Several minutes passed and she had angled the cardboard so that it covered the entire bottom half of the window (the part that was broken), and tapped in four small nails to hold it in place. Yet again not sparing a glance toward anyone else as she rummaged through the bathroom, until finally she came out with multiple thick towels. Draping them over the cardboard to make three layers of them as an insulation.

Silennia took a step back and admired her work, but only for a moment before she set the nails and hammer down and turned around toward the two men; arms crossed. Glaring mostly at Adriel and spinning on her heel to head back into the bedroom. Not bothering to close the door - just flopping down on the bed with an exasperated sigh.

A flicker of a smile tugged at Shiori's lips at Silennia's comment, glancing over her shoulder, though, for just a split second, those black hues widened just slightly at seeing Adriel. Quickly averting her gaze, "Boys will be boys." She commented, laughing, though, it sounded slightly nervous. Keiran, she had expected to see. Adriel was another story. Why was he here? With a glanced towards Mina, the answer quickly became clear, "Oh, Mina..." She breathed, the red head still seeming quite sickly. She wasn't nearly as pale as she'd been the night before, when Adriel had shown up at Silennia's door with her in his arms, but her skin was cold to the touch, her breath shallow.

A chill running down Shiori's spine. What the hell did those leeches do to her?

In the years Shiori had spent watching over the succubus, never had she seen the female so... unresponsive.

Across the room, Keiran had picked up a broom, sweeping the glass up off the floor into a neat little pile, since Adriel hadn't even budged when Silennia snapped towards them. Shiori wondering just what had happened to bust the window out... but judging from the way Silennia glared at Adriel, she had a good idea who the culprit was.

Not that it surprised her any.

A soft laugh escaping the girl with the raven-hair when beside her, the red head stirred for the first time since she'd arrived. Shiori's chuckle ending short as arms snaked around her waist, Mina's body having sat up slightly, curling against Shiori's belly as her head came to rest in the nook of the female's shoulder. The girl's entire form having gone tense in Mina's hold.

From across the room, crimson hues had turned their way, Adriel instantly rushing over, extending his hand to attempt and pull Mina off of the female she'd wrapped herself around, "Mina....?"

The moment he touched her, however, the red head's head turned towards him sharply. Her eyes, including the iris and whites of them, dyed completely black. Not a ounce of recognition for her father present. Slapping his hand off as a feral snarl ripped from her, clinging even tighter to Shiori, who gasped out, feeling as if her very ribs might crack, "Get her off!"

Shiori's voice escaped her in a wheeze, and before anything else could be done, Mina had dragged the black-haired girl off the side of the bed by the neck, away from Adriel and Keiran.

Heading for the closest exit in the apartment.

In a instant, the pair rushed after her, Keiran grabbing Shiori while Adriel wretched her hands free of the girl, inhuman shrieks ripping from the succubus as her body thrashed around violently, slamming Adriel back into the floor as she slammed her foot hard into his chest, breaking herself away from him. Black hues flashing towards the window.

Just as she bolted for it, Keiran had dropped Shiori, tackling Mina to the floor before she could jump through.

Silennia had every intention of spending the rest of the day relaxing just as she was, belly-down on the bed. She'd even closed her eyes and began allowing aimless thoughts to drift about. Ultimately, she didn't hear anything but the snarl, but when she did hear it, she was out of the bedroom in less than a second. Sapphire eyes narrowing in slight confusion toward the commotion on the couch; she didn't understand what was going on. Had no idea what Mina was, or Keiran for that matter. All she knew was that it was posing a threat.

"Control her," she snapped roughly. "Or get her out." That darkness was rising up inside of her; instinctively putting her in a state where she could protect herself from what was going. With the aggression in the house, she was having a hard time not sliding easily back into that terrifying state of mind. The one where she wanted to peel the skin off of someone, one strip at a time; take a spoon to their eyes slowly so they could see what was coming. No, she couldn't afford to keep that mentality if she wanted to stay sane throughout the rest of the day -- not to mention, the rest of her life.

No more than a minute after the words had left her mouth, it seemed that the two men had collected her. She didn't know what was wrong with Mina, and she did not want to know. Although, secretly, she felt rather smug at the fact that Mina had injured her own father. In her eyes, it served him right for being a complete asshole.

Thoughts of herself leaving were prominent, yet at the same time, she wanted to stay near Keiran. Korina was out of the picture - she would not bring this kind of danger toward her friend when she was so weak and still disoriented. And unfortunately, there was nowhere else for Silennia to escape to. All she had was this tiny apartment, which was now overcrowded with blood stains, destructive men, and snarling women. It was overwhelming, to say the least.

Without any further notice, Silennia simply... left. She had slipped on her leather jacket that hanged by the door. Fuzzy slippers, pajama-shorts, a tank top, and a jacket. In this weather, it was a terrible idea, but at this point, she simply wanted to escape from the chaos.

I didn't ask for any of this, was her only thought as she went down the stairs of the apartment complex at an expert speed. Walking down the sidewalk, all the way to a donut and coffee shop, where she went inside and flopped down. Everyone stared at her rather curiously, but this was a large city -- weirder things have happened.

A young man, looking younger than Silennia, slid into the booth with her, but facing her. "You look like you've had a rough morning," he mused. He had brown hair and eyes with a natural-looking tan. Unnoticeable if he hadn't sat down directly in front of her. She didn't acknowledge him with anything but a glare, which seemed to amuse him further. "Tea and donuts?" he suggested.

Silennia didn't answer him, but she didn't say no, so that's what he ordered. Even when both things were placed in front of her -- a cup of hot tea and a box of donuts -- she didn't speak nor touch them, preferring to stare out the window instead.

"My name--"

"Not. Interested." Silennia's words cut him off, and finally she slowly turned her head toward the boy. Her eyes were dark, and her expression must have been frightening from the way his own eyes widened in hesitation.

-----------

The girl had not closed the door behind her when she left the apartment, and now, a tall, dark-haired figure stepped through it and looked around casually. The chaos was indescribable. Brother tackling sister, the fallen angel being abused by his own daughter. Amusing.

"It's always something with wretches, isn't it?" he said finally, still standing in the doorway. He took a step forward and the door closed behind him without looking or touching it. "I heard my name come from the foulest of mouths," he explained simply, "and decided I would see the reason for it. This is my daughter's home, yet she is not here." His eyes were dark; he wasn't playing games. "Where is she?" The question was innocent and sinister at the same time as a shadow-like flame flickered around him. Yet if one looked directly at it, it wasn't there.

It wasn't as simple as Silennia had stated it. 'Controlling' Mina was out of the question. Being the child of a fallen angel, the power flowing in her veins was incredible... and she had been pushed to a point where nothing but pure instinct had taken over, Keiran fighting to keep her down, but there was a simple and hard truth that the siblings had always known.

Mina was far stronger, and weakened or not, that fact would remain true.

"Keep her down." Adriel had hissed, turning for the door when he stopped in his tracks abruptly. The timing couldn't have possibly been worse, "Abigor." He spat the name, as if it left a bitter taste just upon speaking it, Crimson hues narrowing dangerously, "I don't know what you're talking about. Have you grown senile in your old age?"

"Adriel!" Keiran snapped towards the angel, still fighting with Mina, "I can't hold her any-"

Just as the angel's head turned, Mina had sunk a clawed hand deep into her brother's chest, slamming him off of her harshly and into the floor, her hand literally wrapped around his heart, lips curling into a savage grin as she felt the organ flutter in her hand. About to crush it when abruptly, her entire form went rigid, that smile faltering as she retracted her hand from inside the incubi's chest, blood dripping from her finger tips as black eyes turned towards Abigor himself. Meeting his gaze.

Adriel's heart sinking in his chest.

"NO!"

Reaching for her, Adriel tried to stop her, catching a handful of the blood-colored hair that matched his own, wrenching her backwards, only hindering her progress for a second before she caught him by the wrist, twisting it back painfully. The bone snapping at the abuse.

Had she been in her right mind, she would have been appalled at the thought of harming her father... but her thoughts are choked out by a single need.

Closing the distance between herself and the demon.

Molding herself against Abigor's chest as needy lips kissed at his neck. Drawn in by the sheer energy that seemed to radiate off of him. In this state, she couldn't control herself. Couldn't resist.

Every fiber of her being hungering for the demon with a intensity that she could hardly stand.

Adriel letting out a snarl, the sight sickening him, "Mina-!"

A dark amusement tainted Abigor's eyes. Adriel had gotten distracted, and still could not get a grip on his own daughter. It took quite a bit of strength to hold back from laughing - and now the succubus was at his neck, feeling her hands run along his body as her kisses became deeper.

The demon caught her chin and kissed her roughly, only to shove her back and pin her to a wall with his forearm. Giving her a taste of the true power that lingered inside him, beckoning, taunting. He came here prepared. He was not weakened by years of solitude, by not feeding. No, Abigor was in a state of health that could not be matched by any other than the crimson angel himself when he was at full-power. However the sad truth was, Adriel was not prepared.

"I can take care of this for you," he cooed. Mischief dancing in his eyes as the strange flickering shadows grew around him. They snaked up Mina's legs, brushing against her body and lightly touching the most sensitive of places. No doubt Adriel would be furious if Abigor allowed Mina to have her way with him - it had been quite some time since he'd had a bit of fun.

"But this isn't what I came for." Now, he looked bored. Dangerous. Dark eyes turned toward Keiran. "I was impressed with you yesterday," he stated simply. "Yet today, look at you. Nearly getting your heart ripped out." The back of his fingers brushed lightly against Mina's cheek, those dark tendrils still holding her against the wall next to him. "Such a pretty thing, isn't she? A fine piece of art indeed. Would you deny her to feed herself?" A pointed look toward Adriel.

It was wonderful. Exhilarating. A soft moan escaping from Mina as Abigor tipped her head up, assualting her with that rough kiss, meeting it greedily. Welcoming it. It was like drowning in pure bliss. One of her legs coiling up around his waist to hold him close. Half-lidded eyes fluttering slightly as her head fell back slightly against the wall. Muscles twitching in her body occasionally as those dark tendrils slid across her flesh. Gasping out softly.

Yet, that hunger never left her gaze, black eyes never once shifting away from Abigor.

Across the room, Shiori had rushed to Keiran's side.

Adriel trembling in rage by time the demon had turned his gaze back towards the angel, "Keep your filthy hands off of her." He had taken a step forwards, flames dancing their way around him, manifesting as he struggled to control the anger that ran hot in his core. Crimson burning with a hatred. The only thing keeping him from lunging at Abigor being the fact that Mina was coiled up in the demon's shadows. In easy way of harm.

Just behind him, Keiran had stood once more, his hand covering the still gaping hole in his chest. Stunned as it sunk in that Mina possibly could have killed him just then.

A chilling realization.

The smile that touched Abigor's lips was twisted and frightening. "Oh, brother thine," he hissed, "it seems as though she doesn't want me to. Who am I to turn away such a pretty thing?" He leaned in toward Mina, brushing his lips against hers - not enough for a kiss, just for her to squirm. Again, he was smiling. Something rather unnoticed were the marks on his forehead. They seemed to be regular indigo ink, but every time Adriel grew closer, they glowed slightly brighter; showing that they were not, in fact, small tattoos.

Angel Warding. It made it so that he could not harm the heavenly beings, and ultimately they could not harm him. Not randomly, at least. There were rules to everything; very specific ones applying to the marks. Although they came in handy, currently the marks were irritating him. "I'm going to ask again nicely," he purred. "Where is my daughter?"

"Who?"

He turned slightly, seeing Silennia standing in the doorway, holding a chocolate-covered donut. The sight of him made her take a step back, but with a single glance from Abigor, the door slammed shut and locked.

"Safe and sound." The words were forced from his mouth as an equally forced, tight smile etched his lips.

Silennia was about to take another step backwards when she noticed Keiran clutching his chest. Blood pouring from between his fingers. Nothing else mattered. Not Mina, not Abigor or Adriel. She was standing in front of him in an instant with her left hand cupping his cheek and using her other one to pull his own hand away from his chest as her eyes drank in the wound; pushing her own palm against it.

The girl had Abigor's full attention, now. He watched carefully at the way gentle way she touched Keiran, and that wicked smile was back; long fingers wrapping around Mina's wrist and pushing her toward Adriel. "I have what I came for," he stated simply. The black tendrils seemed to swallow him whole - disappearing from the room completely as remnants of the smoke slithered along the floorboards until that, too, was gone.

Keiran had stepped forwards when Silennia had entered the room, ready to rush to her side and protect her- should the need arise, but instead, she had come to him, Shiori stepping away from him when the female approached. His hand resisting at first when she had cupped his face, pulling those bloodied fingers away from the wound as finally, he let her see. Pieces of fabric caught in the wound where Mina's hand had sunk in deep.

"Silennia..."

Feeling her hand press against the wound, he made to push her away, but he hesitated, amber hues searching for Abigor, only to find him gone.

Across the room, Adriel had caught Mina when she'd been pushed towards him, but a furious snarl erupted from her once more at his touch, trying to shove Adriel away, but he held her tight. That trance she'd seemed to have slipped into when in Abigor's grasp vanishing completely as the demon vanished from sight.

Without a word, however, Adriel's uninjured hand grabbed hold of the top of her head, a red glow flooding the tips of his fingertips, and abruptly, she fell slack back into his arms, finally motionless. The angel forcing her back into uncounsiousness. Something he should have done the moment she'd awaken.

Silence finally settling back over the room.

Wincing only slightly as the broken bone in his wrist re-aligned itself. Taking a glance towards Keiran, he lifted the unconscious female into his arms, and then, walked out the door with her. Her needs couldn't be neglected any longer, and already a nagging fear clawed at the inside of the angel's chest at the thought of what effects her contact with Abigor might cause later on. It wasn't uncommon for succubi to latch onto certain energies to the point of obsession. Driving them into madness.

Vermina being a prime example of such.

Just the idea of Mina being reduced to begging at Abigor's feet for the one thing that would satisfy her... His stomach turned slightly. He wouldn't allow that to happen.

He would die before he would sit aside and let her become something so repulsive.

She was completely unaware of the world around her. It was the only way to describe how she was acting. Silennia ran a cloth over warm water, slowly peeling back the fabric that was sticking against Keiran's flesh. With a turn of her head, she noticed that Adriel and Mina had gone. Good. Shiori was there, but seemed to be giving the two plenty of space.

She visibly relaxed at that realization, and slowly, tenderly, wiped away at Keiran's wound. It was unique, and one she hadn't seen before - but it wasn't exactly the time for that kind of question. As much as she wanted to know what had happened while she was gone, she refrained from asking. Pulling Keiran's shirt off altogether with tender hands in order to get better access to the wound. The feeling she got, seeing him like this, was almost a physical pain. With expert hands she cleaned the wound and placed a gauze over before taping it down, completely unaware at how fast it would heal.

Her only order after that was for him to rest, but even then, it was still gentle. "Nothing else is going to happen today," she murmured. If she were to be honest with herself, she'd know just how exhausted she was. Years of sleep felt like it couldn't fix that, but the only thing she could do was hope it would go away on its own. The palm of her hand settled gingerly over the bandage on the wound, and she leaned into Keiran's chest with her head on her shoulder... completely unaware of the warmth oozing from her fingertips in a small, yet steady golden hue.

She wasn't going to force him to lay down and rest. It was up to him. But within those seconds she decided that she wasn't going to step far away from him unless he didn't want her there. Focusing in on his heartbeat and warmth, still standing near the kitchen.

------------

Abigor was satisfied with himself. He gave the succubus girl a rough and lingering taste of what he really was. Now the question was, Would she remember? It was, he thought, a fifty-fifty chance in the state that she was in. If Silennia hadn't shown when she had, he may have just stolen the girl away until she was satisfied. Those kinds of dark thoughts made him chuckle as he stretched out. The demon would not be staying within his own realm for quite some time, but he was smart enough to not stay too close to Silennia - or Adriel, for that matter. With Silennia being near Keiran, and Keiran keeping near his sister... it was simply a better idea to avoid all of it.

The biggest downside to staying in the mortal world was that he required a different kind of nutrition. Food. It frustrated him to no end, always having to go out. That was the last time, though; this time, he found that he could hire someone to do his bidding. To bring his food and do just about whatever he wanted. He decided that these next few weeks or longer could prove to be rather fun instead of drowning in impatience. Abigor got what he wanted today; but it was what he wanted in the long run that mattered. Only then would he cease being a nuisance within Silennia's life.

"Anymore excitement today might just kill me." Keiran laughed softly, answering her with faint humor.The laugh ending short however, when it caused a stab of pain to tear through him. While it was healing on it's own, the damage had been too great for it to heal quickly. Meeting her gaze as her fingers gentle touched against the bandages, "...Thank you."

A warm sensation billowing through his chest, failing to take notice of the golden hue seeping from her fingers.

Giving the pair some distance, Shiori had gone to attend to Ratri, who, still hadn't woken up. He looked better though, a bit of color having come back to his skin, and she smiled a little. What a idiot. The world was full of fools, but none of them could make her smile quite the way this one did. Glancing over when Keiran was finally patched up, seeing him and Silennia slip off into the bedroom.

The days events having been rather stressing on all of them.

Between Adriel's antics, Silennia's loose temperament, Mina's outburst, and Abigor's appearance, Shiori hardly blamed Keiran for complying with Silennia's instructions to get some rest.

Afterall, a hole to the chest was taxing on one's strength, even for a demon.

-------------------

Adriel brought Mina to a empty house he managed to find on the far side of town, laying her down on a bed, tearing a old dusty sheet off the top of it. The home's previous occupants having been long gone and the building's windows nailed shut. It would have to do for now. Lingering at her side for a moment before finally, leaving her once more. Later luring in a young man who was under the impression that he was there to help clean the place up.

"Woah. I heard this place has been boarded up for about twenty years, but I didn't think it would look THIS bad." The man blinking, his hands tucked in the pockets of the hoodie he wore, Adriel not even listening to him, "Back here." He commented simply, pushing open the door that lead into the bedroom.

Waiting for the fool to step inside before Adriel promptly slammed the door shut, the lock clicking into place. Not budging when the man frantically tried to twist it back open. Fists pounding against the wooden door, "Let me out! Hey!"

Adriel chuckling slightly as he walked away.

Humans were so gullible.

Silennia smiled lightly at his humor, but it never really reached her eyes. She shut the door behind them both and crawled into bed with him. He was injured and she seemed to be fading from consciousness as quickly as he was. It didn't surprise her that, by the time she woke, it was just past six in the morning the next day. Sleeping over fifteen hours. Since there was a small cluster of trees in the 'back yard' of her apartment complex, birds were up and chirping around this time. A rather pleasant thing to wake up to... but waking up next to Keiran was even more pleasant. She watched him in the early hour, studying his features. If vampires were real, that meant other creatures were as well. As much as she didn't want to believe it, there were small things that suggested he wasn't human.

For an even stranger, but unknown reason, that thought didn't bother her. Delicately her fingertips traced his forehead, leaning in to kiss his neck and trail up to his jaw; sitting up on her side and propping up on her elbow and placing her head into the palm of her hand. It was too early for light to flood into the room, but there was a greyish-blue glow that her eyes adjusted to after a few minutes. She silently hoped that today would be pleasant -- until she realized that it was the day Damien was coming back, and she had promised to meet with him for lunch. Granted it was hours away, but this scene was so peaceful that she didn't want to move away from it. A large snarl from her stomach reminded her that she also hadn't eaten but once the day before, causing her to bury her face into Keiran's neck to stifle a laugh. Unsure if he was awake yet or not.

".... you're awfully giggly this morning." Keiran's voice sounded when Silennia had buried her face against his neck, sleepy and half-awake, but a playful smile was tugging at his lips, amber hues cracking open just slightly as he shifted a bit, expecting to feel a bit of pain, but instead there was nothing. Strange. While he healed quickly, he shouldn't have been able to recover that quickly from such a severe injury...

Not that he was complaining any, pressing a kiss to the top of Silennia's head, "Good morning~"

It was strange to be awake at such a early hour. The demon used to spending his days sleeping and his nights prowling about whatever seedy nightclub Mina had decided to stop in.

Remembering suddenly that Adriel had left with Mina the day before. As far as he could tell, neither had returned. It was both worrisome and somewhat relieving. Mina alone was a handful. Now that her sire was lurking around, such grief that normally would have been easy enough to ignore had tripled.

Pushing such thoughts from his mind. It was simply too early.

"Half a day of sleep," she murmured. "I think it's time to wake up." Even though the words came from her mouth, she made no move to get out of bed. Being awake was enough for her at the moment. No crashing coming from her kitchen, no shouting from anyone's throats. Who knew how relieving that could be? She didn't realize how much of a blessing it was until she'd gone through several days at a time of pure stress. However there was something bothering her, something she was fighting against painfully as she lay there.

Her back.

It wasn't the aching pain of before. No, this was much worse. But it was much different. The muscles around her shoulders rippled, but there was nothing to be done about it. No amount of sleeping would help, and no amount of complaining would ease it away. She felt sickly, yet thankful to be awake in the peace, able to enjoy it. That was the right word: sickly. With each passing day it grew a bit worse. It explained her exhaustion and her weakness lately. The strange mood swings.

She stretched, pushing the pain from her mind. "Damien comes back today." Her words were still quiet, feeling as though her world would shatter if they were spoken too loudly. Her fingers slowly traced from his hip, across his stomach and up his chest. "I'd like for you to come with me if you're up for it."

------------

Another night. Still nothing. Abigor paced and resisted the urge to throw a nearby lamp through a wall. He was becoming impatient. And an impatient Prince of Hell was not to be reckoned with if a city wanted to stay upright.

Ah. That was right.

He had forgotten in the chaos that had slowly been steadily unfolding the last few days. Damien would be returning, and they had yet to move out of his territory. Not that Keiran felt it would be a major issue, lest the demon decide that their presence was unwanted. Even so, Keiran doubted he would simply quietly leave in such a occasion, his gaze running over Silennia appreciatively, until it came to rest on the tops of her shoulder blades.

That bruising having spread and grown even darker.

Saying nothing about it as he answered her, "I wouldn't let you go alone even if you told me to stay." As crazy as things had been, the idea of letting Silennia go anywhere on her own only set sour with him. Smiling to her a bit, "I'll be your designated stalker today." he teased.

-------------------------

In the darkness, crimson hues opened slowly. Where was she? The scent of dust tickling her nose. Becoming aware of a motionless body just beneath her, stripped naked and motionless. Dead....? Pressing her fingers to the male's neck, a faint pulse greeted her. Ah... not dead yet, it seemed, "Lucky boy." She purred softly, stroking the human's cheek with the back of her forefinger in a motion that could have been mistaken for affection. A low whimper sounding from him.

Most likely, she'd ravaged him all through the night. Draining him until he couldn't even lift his head from the mattress. Brown eyes meeting crimson. Engulfed in what could only be fear as he realized that the succubus was awake once more.

A wicked smile curving at her lips, leaning down as she straddled him, catching his lips in a single, bruising kiss. The sound of a heart skipping a beat and then ceasing all together reaching her ears as she drew back just slightly, her lips a mere inch away from his, as a faint smoke-like essence oozed out of the man's mouth, inhaling it slowly into her own lungs.

Taking the last of what he had to offer her.

Ten minutes later, the red head emerging from the house, fully clothed and the evidence of her feeding left behind.

"It isn't stalking if I want you to be there," she sighed teasingly. "But I suppose if that's what you want." She noticed the way his eyes took her in, and a pleasant shiver went up her spine because of it. Slowly, she shifted her hips so that she was halfway on top of him. Running her lips along his neck, down to his chest and back up again before finding his mouth. Biting her own lip with a smirk as she pulled away and looked down at him. "Well aren't you a handsome thing from up here," she purred. A prominent, sultry note to her voice. This time, there was no Adriel to break something; no over-grown child to try and open the door. Her hips pushed into his delicately, and for a moment... the pain in her shoulders was gone. Obliterated. There was nothing but the pleasant buzz that hummed through her body.

Slowly, and with great reluctance, she crawled off of the man. Testing it. Within seconds the slow ebb of blood rushing to the bruises was back, realizing all too late that her back was facing Keiran. She could feel how worse they were; how black and ugly. And immediately, she became self-conscious about it -- pulling her robe over her shoulders and sitting quietly on the edge of the bed. Enough people were coming out onto the streets to scare the birds away. There was no more chirping. Just the quiet hum from the air vents, heating up the small apartment. Even though she was warm, Silennia shivered. The way the pain stopped when she was touching him was enough to frighten her, yet asking the question as to why proved to be even more frightening.

Damien would no doubt have answers for her, but it was a matter of whether or not she wanted to hear them. Or believe them. It was difficult, after all, to discover about the vampires in her own way, although she had accepted it completely with little doubt. But there was something else going on much larger than her. Something that she didn't understand -- that Keiran possibly didn't understand as well. It was a frightening thought, and she pulled her knees up to her chest as she sat on the end of the bed; folding her arms around them and setting her chin just above her kneecaps. Terrified and exhilarated. Numb and hurting. Exhausted and energetic. Her stomach roared to life again, causing an unappreciative grumble to rise up from her throat.

As she climbed on top of him and came to straddle him, he smirked up at her, his hands coming to caress her sides, kissing her deeply until she pulled away from him. His body responding to her accordingly. Adriel's words from the prior morning seeming to haunt him. He'd said that Keiran had been bewitched by her... and a small part of him believed it. He'd been with countless women in the four-hundred years he'd been alive. Women of all shapes, sizes, colors. Human and Demon alike. Yet, never before had he encountered one who drew him in the way Silennia could.

A stab of disappointment riveting through him when she'd climbed off of him after a moment. Leaving him feeling somewhat aroused and bothered. However, he frowned a little, not failing to see the way she suddenly was trying to hide her bruises from him, drawing her robe around her shoulders.

Sitting up, he moved across the bed, coming to hug her gently from behind, "There's nothing to be ashamed of." He commented softly into her ear, sensing the direction her thoughts had gone simply from her actions alone. Kissing the side of her neck gently as he slipped out of bed without another word, making his way out of the room and into the kitchen before even Silennia.

Prompted by the violent way her stomach had growled.

Stepping out of the room, Keiran seemed amused to see Shiori curled up against Ratri, her leg draped across him, her head resting in the crook of his shoulder. Sound asleep. They suited each other. Though, Keiran would have never openly commented such a thing to the female. Slipping into the kitchen.

Several minutes later, the apartment began to fill with the scent of breakfast, Keiran having started cooking. A skill that he'd thought useless until now. Poking at the slab of bacon he'd tossed into a pan after rummaging around in the fridge. Several eggs sizzling in another pan just opposite of first.

Keiran was wrong in that aspect. She had everything to be ashamed of. Her mood plumeted drastically within just seconds, thinking that she hadn't called to check on Korina, she had attacked Adriel, she hadn't asked Keiran if he knew how his sister was doing. The girl she had been before was slowly slipping away into something a bit darker; more careless and reckless. And at the same time, it was beautiful. Her entire life she'd felt held back and too proper, but now that side of her was beginning to slowly slip away. An ocean pulling sand from a shore.

All of that was quieted when Keiran reached out to her from behind; the kiss silencing her thoughts until he climbed out of bed. She looked at him with a weak smile and followed him out of the bedroom.

"A man that can cook," Silennia teased. Just like that, her mood had shifted again. "Haven't I found myself quite the prize?" She pulled things out of the fridge for him and helped in any way she could, though eventually understood that she wasn't really needed and just sat down at the table. Keiran's back was turned to her as he cooked, and with each movement he made, the muscles under the flesh moved with it. She watched appreciatively, and eventually realized what she was doing; biting her lip and casting her eyes downwards with a smile.

Within no time, she was presented with a large breakfast, and looked up toward the two asleep on the couch. When Keiran came to stand in front of her eventually, she pulled him closer by the hem of his pants and looked up at him. "It'd be cruel not to wake the others, wouldn't it?"

Back
Top Bottom