Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wizard On Board (Chaos & Myself)

shadowdancer

Planetoid
Chaos said:
Legends speak of an ancient race of people, Wind Mages they were called, lost to time and history. Lost to the knowledge of man. A small colony of people, dedicated to the arts of magic, who forged a new power when the rock and dirt first started to drift from the planet's surface. They learned to control the winds that moved the floating islands. They learned to anchor them in place. And when man took to the air in ships, they made for safe passage through the treacherous windstorms.
Their power was coveted, many wanted it for their own. But they answered to no man, keeping their now forgotten home safe from those who would do it harm. No one could find it, and no one has yet.

That was many an age ago, and their kind is all but extinct. When their number had first started to dwindle they set their home in fog, and sent it adrift, so that none could ever find it's secrets. The Elders hoped that none would ever find this ancient place. But nothing stays hidden forever. Their people started to dwindle, it was only time before none of their race was left.
However survivors of the race still do exist. Passing themselves off as regular Wizards, those Wind Mages that deserved to live a peaceful life, as much as could be hand in a time of pirates and a corrupt empire.
Most Wizards offer their services to merchants and travelers, offering to protect them with their magic. Others who excel in the black arts take up job as mercs, or alongside them. Some even become fiercesome pirates.
To find a Wind Mage willing to do such a thing is incredibly rare. Most are wise enough to take refuge far from the reaches of danger.

Some though, can not avoid it no matter how hard they try. That is the fate of Thomason, this story's Wind Mage. A simple boy, with a simple desire to live a simple life. Perhaps as a farmer, have his own floating island close to the vast oceans that life beneath. That would be nice. But unfortunately for Thomason, that life was not meant for him. Greater things were meant for him, and they started with what seemed like an ordinary pirate raid on a small port.
Pillaging and burning and taking prisoners with as much or as little bloodshed as to be expected.

The pirate captain did not take long to figure out he was a Wizard, and decided to make a package deal. There was a Woman Pirate Captain who knew the exact whereabouts of a grand treasure, as grand as any normal man could conceive at least, and he would make a deal. All the women he had captured plus the Wizard as the creme of the trade. Surely that would convince her to turn over her map.
Word was sent and they arranged a ship to ship meet in neutral air.
The prisoners were taken aboard, unharmed past the roughness of being taken captive, the Wizard upfront. He waited at the edge of his ship for the parley to start.

Rachel had heard the legends, everyone had. On occasion she dreamed of what it would be like to visit this hidden land, and she wished that it hadn't deteriorated the way it had. People were greedy and had wanted the power to themselves, and even the all powerful wizards could not protect themselves. Some of the race still existed, hiding themselves among the regular wizards. Depending on the wizard, their jobs varied from helping out merchants to dealing with mercenaries. Yet, they were still considered an extremely rare find.

That why when she heard of the Wind Mage that was coming onto their ship, Rachel found it hard to contain her excitement. To people who didn't know her, she was extremely fierce and deadly, quicker with a sword them most men and had a truer aim than any pirate out there. People whispered when she walked down the streets, watched in awe as she was challenged to duel after duel and take down some of the biggest men alive. To the people who worked and lived with her, she was a giant goofball who liked to slack off on work and was very kind hearted. She never let her crew treat any animal they had happen to catch with anything less then the respect they would show her, unless that animal had been caught for dinner. She was also know as somewhat of a pig, seemly always eating.

Her captain, on the other hand, was Rachel's polar opposite. She went by the name of Raven, and people cowered in fear when she graced them with her presence. Anything she said was met with a "Yes ma'ma" and when she ordered for something to be done, it was done that instant. Very few knew of a somewhat gentler side of the captain, and Mattie knew when it came to her crew, she'd give anything up and took better care of them than any other captain she had know. She was know to be cold and ruthless, and a better swordsman then even Rachel herself. On occasion Raven could have pity on a poor soul, and offer them a job cleaning her ship. This was the extent of her pity, and Rachel had seen Raven cut down men for not doing it exactly as she said.

Rachel was overseeing the wizard trade, as Raven had much some things to attend to before heading down with the map. She tried not to make it obvious she was searching for the wizard, the men having not brought him up yet. Her eyes lit up when she saw his small figure, and she barked orders for the wizard to be brought up front. Hearing the captains footsteps approaching, Rachel tried to keep the childish grin of her face as the wizard was brought up. Giving him a good once over to make sure he wasn't roughened up too much, she stood at attention while waiting for the trade to commence.

Thomason let out a small yelp as he was pulled forward, his wrists bound in runed leather to prevent his uses of magic, and a leash attached to pull him along. He looked about nervously, keeping quiet as he could as he was pulled to the front. Right to the edge of the ship as the pirate ships were docked with each other. He looked about nervously, and soon his eyes fell upon the girl who seemed to be in charge of all this. She was small like him, but well endowed with a full figure, and had no issue showing it off. She had plenty of positive energy and the cutest face. His eyes widened a little, and it took everything in him not to stare. He quickly averted his eyes as she headed over, and tried his best to stare at the ground like a good slave would.

The pirate captain who had captured him grinned a nasty toothy grin as Raven walked over. "Ah Captain Raven. I believe you have a map for me. As you can see, the wizard is, mostly, unharmed. I placed runed cuffs on him so he would not cause any trouble and he has been most quiet, I think he should be of no problems for you. Now, the map. I would like to see it as I have showed my hand, it is time for you to show yours."

Her eyebrows furrowed as she heard the wizard boy yelp, hoping he hadn't been hurt to badly. Rachel's eyes wandered once more to the wizard boy, quickly looking away when she met his eyes. Her lips turned upward at the corners as she noticed his eyes widening, looking over to Raven as she walked down to meet them. Sneaking another glance at the boy, she noticed his dark green eyes a second before they met with the floor. He looked to be about the same height as her, possibly an inch or two shorter. He didn't seem muscular at all, but to her it didn't matter. He had a cute face, and she had to catch herself before anyone else noticed she was staring. She watched as Raven gave the wizard a more scrutinizing stare, giving a curt nod before standing before the pirate captain.

Raven kept her features calm as the pirate captain spoke, feeling nothing but disdain for the man. She gave the wizard a quick once over, noting the cuffs and that he seemed to be unharmed, and with no visible bruises. She looked to the pirate captain, her eyes cold as she reached into her coat pocket and presented a yellowed, rolled up scroll. She held it out, her eyes never leaving the captains. "The map I had promised." Her tone was calm, waiting and watching.

(lol silly me, you posted more then i did. sorry.)

Bruce never caught the girl looking at him. He was too nervous to think straight. What did they have in mind for him. He shook slightly, feeling the eyes of Raven on him. He knew she wasn't as cruel as many pirates but she scared the hell out of him. Still, it seemed he would be better off a slave to her then a slave to this man or whoever he would have sold him to.

The man took the map, grinning as he pulled it open. He glanced over it, recognizing some of the islands and pointed them out to his second in command. They conferred amongst each other and nodded after a long moment. "It seems the hand writing matches up. The deal is good." He then turned, waving his hand and the slaves were pushed to go over to the other ship. Their fate now belonged to Raven, and they all hoped their fates would not be cruel.

Bruce shifted forward uneasily, the cuffs still on his wrists he was careful to try and not trip on the leash that was left on. He stole another glance at the cute girl at the captain's side, hoping she wouldn't see him looking.
He was worried about what they would do to him, but hey, maybe he'd get lucky. Maybe he would be a sex slave to that cure girl. Probably not.

(i'm not sure what else to write so if it works good if not tell me what you think I should add.)

(so i dont know what he's wearing, but in the pic I think he shouldn't have that outfit until he's part of the crew.)

(It's fine!)

Raven watched as the two men looked the map over, listening as the men agreed that the deal was done. She waited for them to leave, and then began ordering her men around. She turned to her first mate, gesturing to the wizard. "Bring him to my quarters so that I can decide where to place him." She turned on her heel, walking down the deck and making sure her orders were being filled. Quite happy with her crew, she made her way down below. She sat down at her desk, propped her feet up and leaned back in her chair, waiting for Rachel to bring the wizard. Still debating on where to put him, she considered having him work with the cleaners. He was a scrawny one, and she didn't think he would be good for any heavy lifting. Sighing, she clasped her hands behind her head and waited for Rachel.

Rachel tried not to grin as Raven told her to bring the wizard to her quarters, since she could talk to him for a few minutes before Raven decided what to do with him. She kneeled down, removing the leash and standing back up. "Rachels my name, what's yours?" She smiled at him. "Follow me, Raven will have a fit if we take too long." Starting to walk, she looked around at all the men working. "Raven might seem scary, but she's real nice to us. I've never seen her treat any of her crew badly. She'll probably start you off with the cook or the deck cleaners, I doubt she'll have you help with steering or the sail, you look pretty scrawny." She chuckled. "No offense." Holding open a door, she ushered the wizard inside and saw Raven waiting at her desk. She went and stood by her desk, sitting down at the corner of it. "Know what you're going to do with him yet?" Raven glanced at her, nodding her head and sitting up, turning her intimidating stare to the wizard.

Thomason looked up nervously when he felt someone coming towards him, his eyes widening when it was the girl. He blushed brightly as she removed the leash, and brighter as she asked for his name. "Th-Th-Thomason..." He stammered, and looked away nervously after catching a good glimpse of cleavage. He listened to her talk about the captain, and hoped she was telling the truth. Both about the captain, and about him becoming part of the crew. It seemed he was not intended to be a slave but a crew member. This was certainly not something he expected or would have ever guessed about. He paused in his step as she called him scrawny, it stung a little but he shook it off and kept going. He stumbled a little as she ushered him in and didn't dare to make eye contact with Raven. He simply adverted his eyes as the two women talked, trying to focus on what was outside the window, while still listening to every word.

Raven cleared her throat, wanting the wizard to listen to what she had to say. "You will earn your keep, and if you do not wish too I will put you back with the slaves." She turned her glance to Rachel, seeing her eyes on the boy. Raven turned her gaze back to the wizard, looking to see if he had raised his head yet. "You will be helping the cook, he is down below. You are to do anything he tells you." Her tone hardened. "And if I hear of fights caused by you, I will boot you off this ship myself." Her voice softened as she stood up. "I take care of my crew, and I hope you become part of it." Raven turned toward Rachel, speaking quickly. "Show him where to go and where he will be bunking." With that, she walked towards him, gently patting the boy on the shoulder before sitting back down at her desk.

Rachel jumped off the desk as Raven sat down, landing in front of Thomason and grinning. She went out the door, holding it open for him as she grinned widely. "We're going to have all kinds of fun with you as part of the crew!"

He looked to Raven, trying to hide the fear in his eyes as she spoke to him. He felt the eyes from both girls on him, but Rachel's eyes felt much softer. He listened to her. He would help with the food. Good. He could handle food well enough. Food didn't try and stab you or tie you up. He was glad he would be given a chance.
When she spoke of being glad to having him on her crew, and when she patted him on the shoulder, he breathed a sigh of relief. He might be okay. Sure he was a pirate now, and he would probably be that for the rest of his life, but at least he would be treated well, by the captain at least. "I, I, w-would never, never pick a fight ca-captain.... I-I'm t-too weak to do a-any f-fighting..." He stammered blushing at Rachel's eyes on him.
He looked to her as she talked about fun, and blushed, his mind started to wander to thought of naughty fun, but he stopped it before could take her clothes off. He looked to her, then down at his wrists still bound. "Uhm... uh... M-my wrists.... th-they're still b-bound... c-can I... can I have them f-free?"

Raven smiled as the boy said he would never pick a fight. She thought he would be a great addition to the team, he seemed nice enough at least. He seemed to be happy with the job she had given him as well. She didn't think he'd last very long working with the other crew mates, not that they were cruel. They tended to enjoy rough housing and playing tricks on each other. She noticed his blush, raising an eyebrow before shaking her head. He was probably embarrassed at being here with two girls staring at him. At the moment, there was more important things for Raven to be worrying about, so as Rachel began to show him the way out she took out some papers and bags of coins and began to work on counting the coins in the bags and filling out her log for the day.

Rachel giggled as he stammered, thinking he was just the cutest. She blinked as he asked for his wrists to be uncuffed, completely forgetting that they still were. "Oh sure, I guess I forgot to earlier." She kneeled down in front of him again, fiddling with the cuffs until the came off. She smiled up at him, standing back up. "All done. Let's head down below and get you all settled in, I'm sure Cook's going to have work for you since you're new." She tossed the cuffs in a bin by the door, stepping back into the room for a second and grabbing a key off of Raven's desk. She walked back to the doorway, taking a step in front of Thomason again before becoming hm to follow.

Thomason looked to Rachel, a light blush on his face as she walked back over to remove his cuffs. He watched her nervously, admiring her soft qualities, and in doing so forgot that once the cuffs were off, a small build of magic would be released. His thoughts remained on the pretty girl before him, and as the cuffs fell, his eyes widened when his magic did indeed release.
A gentle breeze filled the room, Rachel didn't seem to notice but the captain surely would. The windows (if any) behind her rattled slightly and the door swung all the way open lightly tapping the wall. Papers rustled and fell off the desk, and some of the stacked coins fell over. Anyone who wasn't a keen observer would think the wind had just come through the open door, but a clever person would know better.
Thomason panicked, and looked nervously at Raven, but dared not make eye contanct and started moving for the exit. "Y-ya... l-let's g-go s-s-see th-the c-cook!" He stammered, making haste to get out of there before the captain made any comments. She was experienced. She already knew he was a wizard. And if she put two in two together she'd figure out what he was. That couldn't happen.

Raven looked up as the wind blew through, her eyebrow raising as the door swept open and the papers on her desk ruffled. As she leaned down to pick up the fallen coins, she looked towards the boy and put two and two together. He must be a wind mage. Anyone who knew Raven would know the look on her face, for the gears in her mind were turning as she began planning what she would do with this new found interest. She considered calling the boy back into her office, and keep him locked up with her until she found a better place. He would be safe as long as no one found out, and none of the crew would realize it because they were to busy working and keeping the ship from sinking. "Keep an eye on him Rachel." She called out instead, watching them until they were out of site. Leaning back in her chair, she began to think of ways this could be beneficial to her and her crew.

Rachel giggled as she heard Raven, not noticing Thomason's strange behavior. She followed after him happily, waving and joking with the crew as she lead him down below. On deck, everything was in sight and easy to spot. The sails, the captains cabin, and the steering wheel. Down below was another story all together. Once you were off the stairs, there was a long hallway that lead off into different doorways, and at the end of the hall it was branched off, and each door lead to a different path and each path lead to a different room. "I have a map you can use until you figure out the pathways." Rachel said, bounding off and and walking through one of the doors, slowly leading the way so that Thomason could follow without getting lost or too far away. She glanced back a few times, smiling at him as she continued to tell him about all the different paths and the ways you could go, or get lost on this ship. After a couple of minutes, they came to a large empty hall. "Here we are!" Rachel announced, raising her hand to her eyes and looking around. "Chef! Hey Chef, you there?"

Thomason looked between the two of them as he started to sweat, he saw the look on the captain's face. She knew. He gulped slowly, but she said nothing. It wasn't his life he feared for. But what she would do with him as a result of this knowledge. You never knew what people, especially people in power, would do with a newfound strength of power at their fingertips, until they grasp it and wield it. He would have to keep on his toes. He may be part of the crew now but he was still a valuable and incredibly rare commodity to anyone who owned an airship.

For now though he would just keep his head down and follow Rachel. This gained him a very nice view of her curvy bottom and her smooth and bare backside. The air was hot in this region, and most people got away with minimal clothing, especially the women. They seemed to thrive in the heat for some reason. At least it appeared that way to him, despite the standard clothing the men wore the woman wore drastically less.

He followed her through the passageways enjoying the nice view, until they finally reached the kitchen. Thomason looked around nervously as she called out, wondering what kind of man the cook would be.

"Oi Lassy! What are ya doin' in ma kitchen! Ya know it ain't time for grubbin and guel yet!" The cook was a burly man, someone who seemed better fit leading the charge into battle, and quite hairy in the arm department too. His clothes were clean but his apron a mess, a magnet for the mood as his white shirt seemed completely stain free.
He looked to the boy, and then back at Rachel frowing. "Oh no, I ain't needing any assistance down here lassy, ya take that boy thar and find 'im some else to do, captain's orders be damned!"

Rachel could feel Thomason eyeing her, and she wiggled her hips as she walked. He was a rare sight, for most the men she worked with brawny and gruff, while he was small and cute. He seemed to be shy as well, and she wondered how he would react to flirting. She had to admit she had a little crush on him. Giggling, she planed how she would test him and see if how he acted towards her, and if he had a crush on her as well. She brushed some hair from her eyes, huffing at the chef. Most of the time she came down here was to whine about how hungry she was, in hopes of getting food, and a few times to relay something Raven had said. She wasn't sure what she would do with Thomason if he wasn't needed, and she tried to convince the chef he would need him.

"Chef, if he gets stuck on deck they'll throw him overboard! Just look at him." She poked Thomason in the shoulder, stepping behind him before running her hands up his sides and lifting his arms. "Look at these arms, he's just perfect for stirring and sweeping!" She pressed against him, giving the chef her best pouty look. "Suppers coming up, are you sure you don't need any help at all?" She made sure to rub slightly against him, letting his arms drop down before slowly stepping back. She tried not to smirk as she gauze his reaction, stretching her arms over her head so that he could get a better view. Looking back towards the chef, she waited to see if her little play had worked. If not, she decided to take him down to the rooms and show him where he'd be staying.

Thomason was all kinds of flustered. His eyes widened slightly when she poked him. What was she doing? And then he soon found out. Her hands ran down his sides and he let out a soft pleased gasp. "Ahh..." He let out softly, and again his eyes widened more this time when she lifted his arms. "h-hey!" He gasped, but was quickly distracted by her breasts rubbing into his back. "mmm..." He whimpered as she pressed into him, and a moan fell out of his mouth as she rubbed her breasts into him. His knees started to shake from the attention and the chef just shook his head in dismay.

"Oi, fine, whatever he can clean up ta eating area for ta crew, just stop teasing him, can't you see ta poor boy is about ta break lassie?!" He said, and tossed an apron to Thomason.

He caught it, holding it tight as he blushed brightly, trying not to look anyone in the eye as he slowly put it on and looked for a broom. He quickly found one and got to work distracting himself as best as he could to clean about the cafeteria. Thomason thought maybe she would go away now and he could concentrate on work, but Raven had said for her to keep an eye on him which meant don't leave his side. At least for now that would be the best thing for Rachel to do.

Back
Top Bottom