Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Brave New World (Razgriz x darkangel76)

Rickertt had no trouble giving this little lady the dicking of a lifetime; she'd done so much to intentionally rile him up that now he was going to fuck her until she couldn't even walk. And if things went well, maybe she'd be so senseless after this that the trip back would be remarkably quieter and quicker without her - admittedly extremely pleasant - distractions. All the while though, he just focused on trying to get her to go over the edge; he never liked releasing first, preferring to feel his partner quake as he rutted into them.

And before long, his wish was granted, River's tight tunnel constricting harshly as her hips shook against him. His cock seemed to swell inside her, twitching madly as the fat head throbbed and pumped that thick cum inside her. The potent milky liquid coated her fertile womb thoroughly, each shot a rush of heat that filled her insides until she could hold no more, the excess blasting out to streak her inner thighs as his powerful hands gripped her plump ass and forced her down to take it all.

By the time his orgasm wore off, she would find he was still hard as stone even though his breathing was rough and harsh like he was tired. "We're not done yet; I promised to knock you up and I ain't done 'til my balls are dry as the desert!" he roared, moving them so that she was now on her back beneath him, the bench seats of the vehicle serving as an impromptu bed. "From today on, you're mine, River...You're mine to breed and fuck as much as I want!" was his next bellow, his hips already beginning to saw and plunge his fat shaft inside her...To drive her again and again to the throes of ecstasy.

And true to his word, they wouldn't leave that shaded spot for quite a while; the scavenger's massive form pinning River down as he unloaded thick wads of potent seed into her baby-maker. The amount quickly growing to such that each release would make the last one squeeze out from where they were connected, staining the upholstery and her fair skin with the evidence of their carnal activity, his heavy sack shuddering as they attempted to squeeze out every last drop into the virile young woman, his sperm saturating her eggs in milky white tides.

It was at most a few hours before Rickertt's heaving form, his hips thrusting that fat meat one last time and letting her feel that powerful throbbing precede the rush of warmth. Letting it flood her pussy again as the excess would spill out, holding himself over her with shaking arms. His was quite red from the exertion, his brow sheening nicely from the 'workout' and his vibrant orange locks sticking messily to his forehead. His cock, sore from the repeated releases just as much as his now-shrunken sack, slowly wilted and let the globs of pent-up cum ooze from her slit.

"Damn...Whew...Ugh...Well, I certainly feel better..." he grinned down at her, squeezing her hefty tit gingerly before leaning down to rest his forehead on hers so that he could look her right in the eye. "You damn wore me out...Gonna need a nap once we get back..." he then breathed, slowly helping to untangle themselves from each other. They'd certainly made a mess of the vehicle; oh well, it would be up to the peons to clean it out once they were done. "But we should probably get moving again...I'll right back though...Gotta take a leak..." he grunted, his guard now having completely fallen as he exited from the car...Completely unaware of the plan the vixen had in store for him.

Back
Top Bottom