Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Effect of Memories (MisaLaVan & Russian Vodka)

Holly smiled and pulled Damian away from Steven, happy the other male didn't make a move. Soon they were standing in line to get food. Her blue eyes locked on his face. She couldn't help but wonder what he was thinking. She chewed on her lip as she got lost in her own thoughts. This was not how she thought things would be. She had been so happy that morning and now she felt like at every turn she was being crushed. she couldn't wait for the day to be over, see could spend time with Damian, and her wolf. Her hand was moving along his back as she stood close to him.

Damian was still upset as they got in line, he could tell from Holly's look that she was worried and didn't like it. But he couldn't help having Steven's threats on his mind, trying to find out how to best avoid them. He knew it'd eventually come to a fight, something that he'd hate. But feeling her hand suddenly gently on his back, he snapped out of it, giving her a soft smile. "I'm sorry for earlier, I just can't take that guy badmouthing you like that." He told her softly, giving a sigh as he slipped his arm gently around her waist, pulling her in for a gentle hug.

Her arms slowly wrapped around his middle as he hugged her. "Its ok baby. It doesn't matter what he says... I'm your as long as you want me." With that she didn't know what else to say to him. It was soon their turn to get food, Holly got a sub and cheese fries. She walked out and saw an empty table in the back. Luckily most of the kids were eating, making it easier to walk.
She ate her food and after about half she found it with in her to speak. "Do you blame me? For all the trouble you have gotten? With Steven and your brother?" She asked lightly. She blamed herself, and was pretty sure he would too.

Damian smiled, hearing her words. "I'm glad for that." He said, noticing it was their turn, he let her order first as he got himself two sandwiches and a bottle of water before joining her at the table. It felt a bit awkward for him to eat in silence, but there was nothing to be done about it. Then she spoke, making him blush and shake his head. "No." He told her. "I don't blame you at all." He continued. "It's not your fault I forgot to tell my family, and it's not your fault that Steven's an asshole." He told her, gently moving his hand onto her's, eating with the other. "Besides, I could never blame you." He told her softly. "Not for something that I forgot, or for how someone else acts." He finished, taking another bite of his sandwich.

Holly was happy to learn that he didn't blame her for everything. She gave him a smile squeezing his hand. She finished up her food and checked the time. "You want to go outside for a little? we still have time before class starts again?" She asked hope shining in her eyes. She just needed some alone time with him.

Hearing her words, Damian nodded, smiling as he looked into her eyes, noticing how they shined. "Sure." He said, finishing up the last of his second sandwich before he grabbed the bottle of water he'd gotten as well. He got up, moving their trays together, he went with her quickly to dispose of the trash before he let her lead the way outside, not seeming to mind that she wanted some time alone with him.

Holly followed him outside and soon spotted a tree. "Here" She said grabbing his hand. she pulled him along and sat down under the tree. She patted the spot next to her and smiled at him. "You still owe me a movie" She partly teased. She didn't want them to be awkward around each other. She smiled as she leaned against him, her hand brushing along his. "Tell me something no one knows about you"

Grinning, Damian noticed her moving to the tree, he sat down next to her, letting his arm around her gently, taking her hand in his. "I know, you'll get it this weekend." He told her with a soft laugh as she spoke of her other request. He seemed to quiet down, thinking about it. It wouldn't seem right to let her know everything right now, the time was off. He leant in to kiss her cheek gently. "Something no one knows?" He smiled. "You're the first girlfriend I've ever had, and the first girl I've seen nude." He told her softly.

Holly looked at him and smiled at his answer. She leaned over and gave him a kiss. "I'm happy I'm your first girlfriend... and the first girl you saw naked" She blushed slightly. "Tell me about your family. You already seen how messed up mine is." Her tone was joking. It was nice that someone finally knew what was going on in her home. She felt like it had been lifted off her chest.

Smiling, Damian kissed her back, nodding. "I'm glad for that as well." He said, noticing her blushing as he nodded. "Well, there's my brothers, Jack and Sammuel, Jack is very overprotective, Sammuel is the other, he just encourages me to get into trouble." He explained, grinning. "My parents are normal I guess, my dad works a daytime job, my mom has some night shifts to make sure we have enough money to go around." He explained softly, hoping it'd be enough. "I hope you can get to meet them all soon enough." He said softly.

She gave a small nod. "So Jack is the one who got upset I was there." she said more then asked. "I'd like to meet them." She said as she thought about it. She didn't remember ever seeing Damian with anyone at school, so his brother had to have been much older. "I always wanted a brother." She said with a sly smile. " Just think if I did you have him to worry about on top of everything." She teased.

She thought about everything for a moment. "Can I tell you something?" She asked looking at him for a moment. "Remember how I told you I was saved by a wolf. I still see him... I go into the woods ever night to see him." She smiled as she thought about her wolf, she wanted to share part of her life with Damian.

Listening to her, Damian grinned at her words. "Well, against Steven, I don't think your older brother would be too much of a problem if you had one." He teased back, leaning in to kiss her softly, he pulled her in against him gently as he listened to her, nodding in response. Sure, he'd listen to her. "Yea?" He said, her words making him smile even more. He knew he was the wolf, but to be two different in her life, he couldn't help but enjoy it. "I don't mind that you go to see him, just be careful no one finds you and hurts you in the woods." He told her softly, leaning in to kiss her cheek, his hand gently moving to caress her side.

Holly smiled and gave a node. "I am always careful. Beside he had always kept me safe, he is my hero" She told him. She wiggled and slowly slid into his lap, cuddling up to him she gave him a soft kiss.

Letting her wiggle into his lap, Damian smiled, nodding and kissing her back, turning her so she was facing him, her legs around his waist. "That's good, I'm glad you have a friend like that." He said, looking into her eyes as he placed his forehead gently against her's. He was enjoying their time together, and after Steven, it felt good to relax with having her against him.

Holly smiled when he turned her, her hands slid up around his neck. Her eyes closed when their forehead meant. It was nice to relax with him, to forget everything. She let out a slow breath and her nose brushed against his. It was as if they were the only two people on the world. Her fingers brushed lightly at the hair at the base of his neck. Her body relaxed against his and she slowly moved her head to rest on his shoulder. She cuddled up to him and just enjoyed being with him. "I think I'm going to have a hard time sleeping with out you tonight." she said lightly.

Letting her cuddle up to him, Damian smiled, hearing her words. He didn't care if anyone saw them or if anyone came by, he was enjoying a very serene moment with his girlfriend, something he wanted to do. He heard her words, making him grin softly. "I guess I better make sure you remember my touch then." He whispered, turning his head to kiss her cheek. "But just remember, even if we're apart, I'm always with you right here." He told her, having moved one of his hands to gently place it over her heart.

Holly was just enjoying the moment with Damian, not caring what anyone else would say. She blushed at his words, she didn't think she would ever forget his touch. She smiled and brought her hand to rest on his over her heart. "I love you Damian..." she said before she could over think it. She meant and she knew she truly did so she felt stupid for not telling him. Sure things were moving fast, but it all felt so right how could she hide something that felt so right.

"I love you too, Holly." It sort of blurted out as a response from him, but he still smiled, holding her close, one arm around her waist, the other over her heart, gently grasping her shirt, his forehead against her's. He was in heaven just like this, some people talked all about the sex, but he didn't care, he just wanted Holly to be against him, to hold her close and make sure she felt good and was comfortable.

Holly blushed deeply when he returned her words of love. Her hands gently rubbed on his chest. If she could stay just like this she would. Her eyes closed as she let her mind get lost.

Damian noticed her blush, but eventually time was up, their next class would begin soon and he knew it was time to depart until school was over. "Holly, we have to go to class." He whispered, leaning in to kiss her forehead softly, he enjoyed how she rubbed his chest. "I don't want to leave, but we kinda have to." He added, knowing they'd meet up again after the classes were over.

Holly's blue orbs looked up toward Damian when he spoke to her. She smiled and slowly sat up, raising her hand above her head she worked out her body for a moment. She looked back at him and gave him a kiss. "I know" She pouted playfully before standing. She brushed off her bottom before turning to look back at Damian. "Meet at the school gates again, we can go back to my house and work on the project?" She asked, checking their plans. With a finally kiss she slipped away from him. Heading to her locker then to her class, she did her best to not bump into any of her friends. She was upset with them, and Steven for everything that had happened so far. There was no reason for anyone to be upset with her for loving Damian. She couldn't wait to tell her wolf, she hoped he be happy for her.

Damian nodded, getting up as well as he kissed her back, seeing her brushing off her bottom, he decided to tease her, giving her a playful rub on her behind, making it look like he was also brushing it off before giving it a soft pat, nodding. "Alright, after school at the gates, then we go work on the project." He agreed, kissing her back before letting her leave.

During her next class, their teacher entered, a handsome boy following, black hair down over his face, covering it. He looked like he had a normal skin colour and everything, but his eyes were deep red, almost blood in colour. He was introduced by the teacher, but had to interupt her. "I'm sorry, Miss, but my name is not Alexander, it's Alexandrej." He said, turning towards the class, bowing lightly. "It's a pleasure to meet you all, I understand if I am difficult to comprehend, but please call me Alex." He said, his thick Russian accent cutting through as he noticed an empty spot next to Holly, he went to sit next to her, his bag next to his desk, smiling gently to her as the teacher begun the class.

Holly blushed though she enjoyed the feeling of him rubbing her ass. She gave him a look and shook her head. She sat in class and only looked up when the teacher entered. Her big blue eyes locked on the boy before her. She had a mixture of feelings when she looked at him. Fear, like she didn't want to be near home, but a longing like she wanted to be near him. It wasn't the same way as she wanted to be with Damian, he had a peaceful feeling about him, this guy didn't. She watched him as he moved to sit next to her. She shot him a smile, being a friendly person it was hard not to welcome him. "I'm Holly." She whispered in offering her to be friendly

Alexandrej had a hidden secret that no one knew about, he was a vampire. He lived off sucking blood from humans, or well, that was what most thought. When there was no one willingly giving him fresh blood, he lived off blood packs bought on the black market, it was the only other way to sustain one self. But as he sat next to Holly, he heard her words, nodding and smiling. "Alexandrej, but please, call me Alex." He said, offering his hand for a gentle shake. He wasn't cold to the touch, thanks to modern technology and science, but warm.

Holly smiled warmly at the new student, she shook his hand before turning back to listen to the teacher. Soon the class was over and Holly stood to pack up her books. "Where did you move here from?" She asked with a friendly smile. "How are you liking it here?" She asked after hearing where he was from. It wasn't every day new people came to their little town. It was nice, to have a new face. She walked beside him as they exited the class.

Back
Top Bottom